Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

DISASTER FUNG ADVISORY: Doomer Doug Speaks......he's worried...very worried.
+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

FUNG ADVISORY: Doomer Doug Speaks......he's worried...very worried.

DECEMBER 6, 2017

https://doomerdoug.wordpress.com/

OVERWHELMING TSUNAMI OF CHAOS AND ANARCHY UNLEASHED 12-6-2017
    ECONOMICS, ESSAYS, GOVERNMENT CORRUPTION, MILITANT ISLAM, POLITICS, THE STATE OF THE PLANET, TRUMP
    IRAN, ISLAM, MIDDLE EAST, POLITICS, USA, WAR ON TERROR]

I honestly don’t know where to begin my blog entry today. Seriously, the number and threat of what has happened in the last twenty four hours is mind boggling. Using the “start at the beginning,” model, I shall begin. Obviously, Trump’s statement he is formally accepting Jerusalem as Israel’s capital, and has begun the process of moving our embassy there, is a defining event for our time. The Bible paraphrase goes “I shall make Jerusalem a rock for them, and I shall break them upon it.” We are seeing that fulfilled before our very eyes today.

The links are here.

Next, we have the Islamic reaction to Trump’s decision. Here is the link.

PALESTINIANS: THREE DAYS OF RAGE OVER TRUMP’S DECISION ON JERUSALEM
    http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Co…rusalem-517081

On the other side of the world, specifically Tokyo, Japan we have mass drills now underway against the threat of a North Korean nuclear attack on Japan. The link is here.

Millions in Tokyo to take part in North Korean nuclear attack exercise.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017…uclear-attack/

The threat is very real’: Millions in Tokyo to take part in North Korean nuclear attack exercise.

Julian Ryall, in tokyo
    5 DECEMBER 2017 • 6:17AM
    Millions of residents of Tokyo are to take part in evacuation drills simulating a North Korean nuclear attack on the Japanese capital.

The national and city governments are to carry out a series of exercises between January and March to prepare for a potential attack on Tokyo, the Sankei Shimbun newspaper reported, the first time that a major Japanese city will have carried out responses to a simulated attack.

Here is a link to the ongoing fire disaster near Ventura, California, made famous by the rock group, America song’s “Ventura Highway,” from my youth. Well, Ventura is burning, and the highway is a place of fire, smoke and terror. The link is here.

Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book “Day of the Dogs” will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

To top it all off, tomorrow is December 7th (a very auspicious date in the history of CONUS.

December 7th, 1941

1941 - Hawaii -- Japanese Attack Pearl Harbor
    1941 : Japan launches a surprise dawn attack using midget submarines, 350 bombers and torpedo carrying planes targeting warships, aircraft and military installations on the American naval base at Pearl Harbor in Hawaii and has declared war on Britain and the United States. The attack destroyed two battleships, one minelayer, two destroyers with the loss of more than 2,300 US servicemen The US president, Franklin D Roosevelt, has mobilized all forces and is poised to declare war on Japan. The next day when the president addressed Congress and the nation he swore that America would never forget December 7, 1941, as a "date that would live in infamy."

If for some reason a land war begins in Asia.....I'm assuming that this war will quickly spread to the middle east......and then to eastern Europe.

I'm afraid that Helen is going to appear on the main at any moment.........panic sex is in the air.

We have seem that Israel and Syria/Iran/Hezbollah are already lobbing shots back and forth. It was pointed out that if Israel was to make its move and expect American assistance in its war, it needed to do so before N. Korea culminated so we didn't have a 2 front war pulling us down. Trump's move would appear to implicate the US in the basis for regional unrest and draw it actively to the side of Israel. It may be the spark to light the lime lights of the main stage in the war the neocons desire so much.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    We have seem that Israel and Syria/Iran/Hezbollah are already lobbing shots back and forth. It was pointed out that if Israel was to make its move and expect American assistance in its war, it needed to do so before N. Korea culminated so we didn't have a 2 front war pulling us down. Trump's move would appear to implicate the US in the basis for regional unrest and draw it actively to the side of Israel. It may be the spark to light the lime lights of the main stage in the war the neocons desire so much.
    Oh joy! Now I'll never get to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post
    If for some reason a land war begins in Asia.....I'm assuming that this war will quickly spread to the middle east......and then to eastern Europe.

I'm afraid that Helen is going to appear on the main at any moment.........panic sex is in the air.

Panic Sex Lady keeps both hands on her waistband these days ...
    I've thrown my back out trying to kiss my ass goodbye.

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post

Panic Sex Lady keeps both hands on her waistband these days ...
    There you are Helen! Thanks for the reminder to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by doctor_fungcool View Post
    To top it all off, tomorrow is December 7th (a very auspicious date in the history of CONUS.
    Yes, DD's horizon is mostly black clouds. Not a surprise when one considers the world and all the upset and anger taking place.
    Last edited by Ben Sunday; 12-06-2017 at 06:40 PM. Reason: typo
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

DD’s entire world is worry. I couldn’t live like that, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    He isn't called Doomer Doug for nuttin......unfortunately Dennis, DD's brand of black cloud doom smacks us all in the kisser every...single day....that's why I've been waking up at 4 O'clock in the morning wondering.......what's next!!

I dont let the doom in anymore. What will come will come.

He is a conservative living in the heart of agenda 21 snowflake capital Portland

A change of geography to the heartland of red state USA would cure him

Trump won 2626 counties
    Hillary won 487 counties
    In 2018, all 435 U.S. House Members and 34 U.S. Senators are up for reelection.

Quote Originally Posted by NC Susan View Post

A change of geography to the heartland of red state USA would cure him

I don't know if it would cure him but it might help him.

Out here in the boonies there isn't much to worry about other than squirrels.

(I spend a lot of time guarding my nuts.)

Really.
    I'd be more worried if he wasn't worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    I disagree with the we have years to come. The various systems, economic, political, ecological, biological, moral are collapsing faster each year....
    I've been hearing that for the last 50 years.