Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MSM Megyn Kelly Recalls Receiving Obscene, Hateful Voicemails After Trump Debate
+ Reply to Thread

Megyn Kelly Recalls Receiving Obscene, Hateful Voicemails After Trump Debate

Another one from Megyn "I just have to be an attention whore" Kelly

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/me...cid=spartanntp

Megyn Kelly has made no secret of her often strained relationship with President Donald Trump — and how their public sparring affected her life.

On Wednesday’s hour of Megyn Kelly Today, the host sat down with an array of women who have spoken out about sexual harassment following the reveal that Time elected the “Silence Breakers” as their Person of the Year.

As the discussion inevitably shifted to the president and the allegations he himself has faced, Kelly, 47, recalled the hateful messages she received after she pressed the then-candidate about his controversial comments about women during the first Republican presidential debate in August 2015.

“I understand why Republicans voted for Trump — this isn’t a condemnation of a Republican vote for him,” she said. “But on my voicemail after the Aug. 15 debate where I asked himthat question about misogyny, I got all these voicemails saying, ‘You’re a real c—.’ And there was one that said, and I quote, ‘No one gives a damn about misogyny.’ Somebody said that to me.”

“They will now,” responded Rebecca Weir, a 39-year-old lawyer in Washington who has spoken out about sexual harassment on Capitol Hill. “I think that we are in the tipping point of a movement, and America is really grappling with this [and] coming to terms with the fact that there is a problem.”

“I think the solution is this, right here — and more,” said actress Alyssa Milano, motioning to the panel of women. “For women, standing up together, and not pitting each other against each other … I mean, we’ve been going to the bathroom together for years! This is exactly why. Because we were afraid to be alone. We have to support each other.”

Kelly, a former Fox News anchor who was with the network for 12 years before moving to NBC this year, also addressed the sexual harassment scandal at her former network that brought down Roger Ailes and Bill O’Reilly.

“For the record, people always talk about me, or they’ll talk about Gretchen Carlson at Fox News — [but] it was the young women at Fox News who were second-year reporters or on-air talent who had everything to lose, families to support, who went into that investigation once it was launched and spoke out about Roger Ailes and then ultimately about Bill O’Reilly, who deserve the credit, who had jobs to lose in the moment, who will never be acknowledged,” she said. “And it’s not just those at Fox News — it’s people who have chosen to remain anonymous right now who have a lot of skin in the game, who never believed before this moment that here might be accountability. Honestly, to them I tip my hat and I give all my respect and love.”
    (Kelly’s current network is in a similar allegation after NBC fired longtime Today co-anchor Matt Lauer last week for alleged “inappropriate sexual behavior” in the workplace.)

Kelly also sat down one-on-one with Milano and Tarana Burke, an activist who created the Me Too movement In 2006 and saw the hashtag go viral this year after Milano tweeted it in October.

“It’s sad — it’s really sad for me,” said Milano, 44. “Just to know that so many women hurt from this pain. But I’m also hopeful that this collective ache can really bring about something that’s meaningful and powerful and we can change.”
    Burke said she could never have anticipated the impact of the movement when she first coined the term.

“Not in this capacity, I couldn’t imagine this,” she said. “I wanted to change my community. I wanted to help the girls and the women that I was around who were experiencing sexual violence. I knew it was powerful … but I could never imagine this.”

“To me, it was really a glimpse of the magnitude of this issue,” said Milano, 44. “Because one in five people — men and women — said, ‘Me too.’ That’s just a crazy number, if you think about it.”

“I also think that we’re in a time of wanting women to tell their stories so desperately, but women shouldn’t have to tell their stories if they’re not comfortable,” the Charmed actress added. “I’ve never told my story. I’m not comfortable doing it. But I am comfortable standing in solidarity with women and saying, ‘Me too.’ “
    Patriot Guard rider
    www.patriotguard.org

I don’t give a pitcher of warm spit about Me-again Kelly.

Obscene, Hateful Voicemails. Wow! That's nothing compared to what her liberal retard friends do every day.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

I'm sure she remembers that as clearly as she remembers getting molested by Elvis in the back of Jan and Deams Little Red Corvette while sailing on the Yellow Submarine.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

She sat on this for 2.3 years?

Megyn who?
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I don’t give a pitcher of warm spit about Me-again Kelly.
    I saw a guy drink a glass of his own warm spit once. He projectile puked all over the lunch room.

Gotta run, making myself sick.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    I'm sure she remembers that as clearly as she remembers getting molested by Elvis in the back of Jan and Deams Little Red Corvette while sailing on the Yellow Submarine.
    With "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" playing on the radio...
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

File this under "WHO CARES" what MZ. Kelly thinks!
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in Government." Thomas Jefferson

Sent from my Shoe-Phone.

AWWWWWW, poor baby, she run her mouth and got people mad at her. Probably not the first time that has happened. Lol, lol

No F@#*ks given.
    To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree." - unknown

Who cares what Megan Kelly thinks? She played her cards and lost. Her thoughts and comments are of no importance any more. However she was very good at deception-as I watched her every program for 5 years and thought she was sincere.

once upon a time I kind of liked her, then the Trump debates happen'd, and now I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I saw a guy drink a glass of his own warm spit once. He projectile puked all over the lunch room.

I'm sure glad you have all these experiences and not me.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Megyn who?
    She was paid $5 million for her behavior to derail Trump at that debate
    Guess she ran out of the money already and didn't plan on losing her career because of her lopsided journalism

Trump won 2626 counties
    Hillary won 487 counties
    In 2018, all 435 U.S. House Members and 34 U.S. Senators are up for reelection.

She has squandered tremendous opportunities behaving like an unethical ho. Her French Apache dancer hooker costume to interview Putin was a laughing stock and a disgrace to all women who work to be respected and taken seriously. Her photos plastered all over as her portfolio shots look like she is auditioning as a call girl. Trashy. Cream floats to the top but sometimes so does septic scum.

Oh, but she was so clever. lol

Gee, another out of touch know it all liberal blows up her career, or "pride comes before a fall" not sometimes but all the time. Go away Megyn.

The average person swallows between a quart and a quart and a half of their own saliva/spit every day.
    ENJOY!!!
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

Megyn who?
    A few news cycles have gone by, and nobody has been talking about her.
    She dusted that off because she wanted the attention.
    I wish she would go away, but I doubt she will.

Megyn Kelly Recalls Receiving Obscene, Hateful Voicemails After Trump Debate

And she felt validated by every one of them.

Wonder if she will be satisfied with the Today Show?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    A few news cycles have gone by, and nobody has been talking about her.
    She dusted that off because she wanted the attention.
    I wish she would go away, but I doubt she will.
    Hence my calling her “Me-again”....