Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Obama Jokingly Congratulates Himself For Continued Job Creation Under Trump: 'Thanks, Obama'
+ Reply to Thread

Obama Jokingly Congratulates Himself For Continued Job Creation Under Trump: 'Thanks, Obama'

Former president Barack Obama jokingly congratulated himself Tuesday for strong employment numbers in the U.S. this year during an address to a global conference of mayors convened in Chicago to discuss climate change.

"As we took these actions, we saw the U.S. economy grow consistently. We saw the longest streak of job creation in American history by far, a streak that still continues by the way."

Obama told attendees of the North American Climate Summit Chicago, referring to clean energy priorities and carbon pollution regulations he introduced during his two terms in the White House.

"Thanks, Obama," the former president quipped, quoting a meme used by his supporters and opponents alike throughout his time in office.

Job growth recovered in October after hurricanes hindered progress the month before, the Bureau of Labor Statistics employment report showed in November.
    Obama made the remarks before the group of mayors from around the world while arguing that rising temperatures can have run-on effects that impact national security and economic stability.

He said it was "an unusual time" for American leadership since President Trump announced a U.S. withdrawal from the Paris climate accord in June, adding "it was a difficult position to defend."

"But the good news is that the Paris Agreement was never going to solve the climate crisis on its own," Obama said, saying national governments can set goals, invest in alternate energy research, and incentivize market responses.

The centerpiece of the conference was the signing of the Chicago Climate Charter, designed as a substitute to the Paris deal, by the mayors present.

Obama praised the local leaders for their contribution.

"That's a powerful signal to the world, that's what leadership means, and it will make a difference," he concluded.

Many scientists believe climate change is caused by the burning of fossil fuels, along with other human factors, and that it is subsequently causing the planet to experience warmer weather.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/ob...rticle/2642658

A) Obama is a liar. Net jobs declined under Obama unless he considers low wage Walmart and Wendy's jobs as more important than the millions of industrial jobs lost to foreign competition.

B) The arrogant SOB is presenting himself as a true leader because he got a bunch of leftist mayors to sign a charter based on bogus science which will hurt the economy as opposed to President who withdrew from the Paris Accords because it is bad for America.

C) Obama is actively working to counter the accomplishments of the President. It seems like the only way to shut Obama up is to charge him with the same crimes Hillary will be facing. No more pass on crimes committed when in office just because he's a former President.

Stupid plan. His supporters don't care about the truth and his opponents don't believe a word he says anyway.

congratulated himself Tuesday for strong employment numbers in the U.S.
    I'll give him a bit of credit.

I never saw so damned many ARs being manufactured and sold at any time in my life other than during his years in office.

The same can be said for ammunition.

So for a full four years Obama claimed the poor economy "was all Bush's fault."

So for a full four years Obama will claim the improvement in the economy is "all my fault?"

I see the logic here - claim the previous administration failure and the future administration's success as supporting your case.

And to heck with the truth.

Alinsky would be proud. I'm sure this warms the cockles of Obama's heart.

What exactly are heart cockles anyway? And why is warming them a good thing?

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

There was not a single quarter of GDP growth that reached, or exceeded, 3% under Obama; not a single quarter!
    Sub-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    I'll give him a bit of credit.

I never saw so damned many ARs being manufactured and sold at any time in my life other than during his years in office.

The same can be said for ammunition.

TRUE DAT!!

I remember before O was ever elected that OTHER senators said he was KNOWN for hardly EVER showing up for a vote, but then when any legislative "group" had a press conference to take credit for some legislation THEY HAD WORKED ON to get passed, suddenly O would show up with his big grin, taking credit along with the rest as if he'd not been AWOL the whole time other people in the Senate were WORKING on that bill.

Seems he's the same old Obama.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

"As we took these actions, we saw the U.S. economy grow consistently. We saw the longest streak of job creation in American history by far, a streak that still continues by the way."-Obama

He is right, in a sense..... it is the longest streak.... lying streak... with the fake employment reports. Trump will get caught in the lie is he continues claiming these "good numbers" and stock market climbs. All fake- stocks artificially pumped by central banks and unemployment only counts "jobless claims" not workforce numbers.

I would bet if one looked into that charter they'd find it is patently illegal-sedition, as the mayors who don't have the authority will force carbon crap on the citizens in order to make themselves and the obama chumbuckets $$$.

I long for the day they are all jailed awaiting their trials for treason, then appropriate sentencing carried out.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

CM:
    Seems he's the same old Obama.

indeed he is CM - a LYING SAC-O-SHEET
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION