Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL report: Franken to make an announcement tomorrow (on Thur 12/07)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    Franken DID NOT resign today. He said "in the coming weeks" . . . As mentioned above, he can always retract his statement "due to pressure, premature, etc. etc." Does he not realize how he is being played by his own party?
    Maybe he does. Maybe he is in on it. That could be why he delayed his resignation. They want to see how the Roy Moore vote goes and also keep pressure on Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Maybe he does. Maybe he is in on it. That could be why he delayed his resignation. They want to see how the Roy Moore vote goes and also keep pressure on Trump.
    Agree. Been reading comments elsewhere on the net and no one seems to actually listen - or hear what he did say. They are all going on about his "resignation". This is all just another machination designed to fool the public (so easily, it seems) while the real agenda unfolds.
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Al Franken has always been very, very odd.

He has dead eyes, slightly slurred speech and acts bizarre on occasion under the guise of "comedy".

I would seriously question his stability and well being the next few weeks.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Hopefully he will be replaced by someone far better.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldCraftsman View Post
    Well, that shouldn't be too difficult.
    Considering they're talking about the MIch Muslim it ain't likely to be better.....
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Pres.Trump & Judge Moore, accusations & a locker room tape, locker room banter is many times pretty coarse but not assault. No evidence.

franken, evidence.
    Bitter Clinger, Deplorable, & Proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post

He has dead eyes, slightly slurred speech and acts bizarre on occasion under the guise of "comedy".

There's been some stories floating around. I remember one where he's sitting in the airport talking to himself and seeming pretty out of it.
    Was known as dairyfarmer but sold the cows.

I think this book needs a new title, ha, ha, ha.

Quote Originally Posted by AuEagle View Post
    Pres.Trump & Judge Moore, accusations & a locker room tape, locker room banter is many times pretty coarse but not assault. No evidence.

franken, evidence.
    And we have pictures.

He's not gone yet. Says some stories are lies others he doesn't remember the encounters that way. No apologies. Says he will resign in weeks (how many??). I believe the dems and their mediqa have a plan here.

Absolutely RB. I never found anything funny about Al Franken. Very strange person who seems possessed by many demons.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

No longer can he say...
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    Be worried people.

Franken NOT allowed to defend against his accusers.

This is ALL ABOUT ROY MOORE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    Careful what you wish for.
    If they all start resigning, they are sure to say Moore and Trump should follow their lead.
    That is what all of this is about (AND covering up current news items they are not wanting anyone to know about), the leftists NEVER cave to peer pressure, they could give a damn about what people think, and believe their perversions are their right, a mere boobie grab is nothing to them, they are using it to set precedent, then the rinos will go after Moore and Trump and anyone else who's fighting their globalist, treasonous crap.

I would have to say the clintons are firmly behind a lot of this, Charles Ortel has unearthed a mega-ton of evidence that should have them executed. This may be a lot of what the leftist drama is all about. They've covered one another for decades, why now do they suddenly develop false moral indignation?

Minnesota’s female Democratic lieutenant governor, Tina Smith, will reportedly replace Franken to prevent a special election which would give Republican’s an opportunity to run for Franken’s now vacant seat.
    Is this even lawful? Anyone here live in MN that can look this up in their state Constitution and post if it's lawful or not? I'm guessing no, which may be why they are using the Lt. Gov. as the step in, to make people think it's legal when it's not.

Smith was elected for the position of Lt. Gov., NOT senator, I just don't see how this is lawful.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Re-posting from previous page, can't embed video, didn't listen so I don't know what the bag of slime said.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/07/al...&utm_campaign=

Al Franken Officially Resigns [VIDEO]

WASHINGTON D.C.- Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken officially resigned in a speech on the Senate floor Thursday amid multiple allegations of sexual misconduct.

Franken’s resignation comes the day after several dozen of his Democratic colleagues called for the Minnesota Democratic to step aside.

Leeann Tweeden first accused Franken in late November of forcibly kissing her and groping her on a USO tour in 2006. Franken apologized for his behavior, but continued to face allegations from a number of other woman, who say he sexually mistreated them while serving in the U.S. Senate. Seven women now have accused Franken of sexually misconduct. (RELATED: Flood Of Dem Female Senators Tell Franken To Resign)

Minnesota’s female Democratic lieutenant governor, Tina Smith, will reportedly replace Franken to prevent a special election which would give Republican’s an opportunity to run for Franken’s now vacant seat.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyper View Post
    Careful what you wish for.
    If they all start resigning, they are sure to say Moore and Trump should follow their lead.
    So actual pervs should be tolerated because then good guys who are NOT pervs but had people falsely accuse them will be attacked?

PERFECT losing strategy!
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

could someone please post a link to the actual video recording that billy bush made secretly when interviewing Trump? And I'm not referring to the MSM's butchered version either.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

The demos are clearing the deck for a run at both Moore and Trump on "sexual harassment" charges. The powers that be in the Marxist/Democrat Party made the judgement Franken was dead weight and impacted their credibility on sexual harassment. Yep, it is about Moore and Trump, and not Franken at all. Further, since Franken will be replaced by another Marxist Democrat is a win/win thing for the Democrats. They get a free shot at both Moore and Trump, as well as keeping the seat Franken vacates.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    The demos are clearing the deck for a run at both Moore and Trump on "sexual harassment" charges. The powers that be in the Marxist/Democrat Party made the judgement Franken was dead weight and impacted their credibility on sexual harassment. Yep, it is about Moore and Trump, and not Franken at all. Further, since Franken will be replaced by another Marxist Democrat is a win/win thing for the Democrats. They get a free shot at both Moore and Trump, as well as keeping the seat Franken vacates.
    The thing is what Trump said does not indite him for sexual abuse. What he said is that there are women out there that will throw themselves at rich, powerful, and famous men and that you could grab them by the pussy and they wouldn't care, aka it's consensual. That's a world of difference in what Franken did. She asked him to not touch her like that anymore, and what did he do? He waited until she was asleep and like a douche he grabbed her boobs anyway, and because he's a colossal douche he had his photo taken during the act.

HUGE difference. One is consensual, the other is not. The MSM are the ones that twisted his comments into an act of sexual violence.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    Is this even lawful? Anyone here live in MN that can look this up in their state Constitution and post if it's lawful or not? I'm guessing no, which may be why they are using the Lt. Gov. as the step in, to make people think it's legal when it's not.

Smith was elected for the position of Lt. Gov., NOT senator, I just don't see how this is lawful.
    Yes, it is legal for the Governor to appoint a replacement. Just before Franken was elected, Governor Jesse 'the body' Ventura appointed Dean Barkley to finish out the term of Sen. Wellstone, who was killed in a plane crash. Seems to be an unlucky seat.

Yep, Dayton appoints someone, then in fall of 2018, there's an election to elect someone who will only have two years (remaining length of Franken's term) before they have to run again. It's how it's done.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    Be worried people.

Franken NOT allowed to defend against his accusers.

This is ALL ABOUT ROY MOORE!
    And Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Franken's resignation was designed to try to take down the President. Bernie Sanders just tweeted the following...

We have a president who acknowledged on tape that he assaulted women. I would hope that he pays attention to what's going on and think about resigning.

The Dems have been working together on this. It is going to get uglier.
    Exactly. They are willing to fall on their sword to achieve their main goal - get Trump to resign. I don't think it will work, but that is their plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Exactly. Also strategically, Franken had no chance of winning in a re-election when his term was up in 2020, and they have a better chance in 2018 to seat a Democrat who will win again in 2020.

But this is mainly about going after Trump. They probably have women waiting in the wings to appear at the right time - the right time being after all the democrats have stepped down so they can say he should do the 'right thing' as well. For them, it's all in the timing. Who knows who they have, what proof they have (if any), but you can safely bet they are there, just waiting...

HD

Quote Originally Posted by David Nettleton View Post
    He's not gone yet. Says some stories are lies others he doesn't remember the encounters that way. No apologies. Says he will resign in weeks (how many??). .
    Exactly! I'll believe it when he actually leaves, and I don't think he's going anywhere. This is just a ploy to get everyone to leave him alone.

I despise the rat bastard for reasons other than his alleged womanizing, but NOBODY should be forced to resign until a conviction is accomplished. Sets a bad precedent that will come back to bite us later.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    Exactly! I'll believe it when he actually leaves, and I don't think he's going anywhere. This is just a ploy to get everyone to leave him alone.
    I expect he is coordinating with Gov Dayton and the Senate Dems to make sure his replacement is there for some upcoming close votes. Like the Tax bill.

Howdy, Folks!

I despise the rat bastard for reasons other than his alleged womanizing, but NOBODY should be forced to resign until a conviction is accomplished. Sets a bad precedent that will come back to bite us later.

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Charge, trial, if found guilty - convict, and in the conviction process, remove from office.

Presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Works for me.

Otherwise, as indicated - bad precedent that will come back to bite us later.

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda

Fox News Breaking: Arizona Congressman Trent Franks is expected to resign after allegations of misconduct
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    Fox News Breaking: Arizona Congressman Trent Franks is expected to resign after allegations of misconduct
    This keeps up there won't be anyone left to run Congress.

The worst of possible outcomes would be if Dayton appointed Keith Ellison.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Shimoda View Post
    Howdy, Folks!

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Charge, trial, if found guilty - convict, and in the conviction process, remove from office.

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda
    Whether or not it comes back to bite us (the republicans) later (and I agree it will), this is wrong on so many levels. It's trial by FSM, reality TV and entertainment TV and witch hunt hysteria. We were once a country of rules and laws and DUE PROCESS. These things should be adjudicated in a court of law, not the court of popular opinion. The democrats started it and the democrats are paying the price, and I never could stand Al Franken, but he ran for office and won. We have a ballot box to replace politicians, that's what it's for.

I for one am not celebrating this. This is bad for everyone.

Witch hunt. That's what this is.

HD

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    This keeps up there won't be anyone left to run Congress.
    Sounds like more winning to me!!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Sounds like more winning to me!!

Summerthyme
    Even better if the government shuts down on Friday for awhile . . .

Howdy, Folks!

^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda

No, see post 60. Makes perfect sense.

Howdy, Folks!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Another dirty Jew.
    I'm curious - what does Franken being Jewish have to do with this situation?

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda

Most Jews are liberal, and normally the ones in power are virulently anti-American.

He resigned.

Howdy, Folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Most Jews are liberal, and normally the ones in power are virulently anti-American.

Interesting - my personal experience has been the exact opposite, including the ones I've known who have been in positions of power.

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Another dirty Jew.
    The whole phrase as written intrigued me.

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda

What they have with Franken is he admitted to it and pics [[meaning witnesses besides the Accuser[s] as well.]]

All they have on Pres Trump and Moore are accusers-several that laready admitted it was made up and they were paid.

Even Liberals with a clear mind do not equal Trumpos talking about grabbing womens pussies on a plane with another guy as anything more than locker-room type talk "My Dick is bigger than your Dick." kind of thing.

The whole idea that people [[on either side]] are being forced out because of unproven accusations is a bad road to follow.

Got some actress, someone at the local Stop-n-Rob or a Politician you don't like? Just accuse them and they lose their job. Really?
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

I'm curious - what does Franken being Jewish have to do with this situation?

Peace and Love,

Donald Shimoda
    I am just trying to keep track.

While Dennis nailed it- let me expound a bit. There have been a bunch of guys taken down recently for sexual harassment. I heard Larry David (Seinfeld producer) mention that the Jews were the majority of these offenders. While I am not sure if that is true- there have been more than enough to notice.

Some Jewish icons that have fallen in the very recent past- Harvey Weinstein, Bob Weinstein, Andrew Kramer, Elie Wiesel, Leon Wieseltier, Ethan Kath, Jeremy Piven, Brett Ratner, Dustin Hoffman, Michael Oreskes, Matthew Weiner, Anthony Weiner, Richard Dreyfuss, Andrew Kreisberg, Jeffrey Tambor, Matt Lauer, Israel Horovitz, James Levine, Leonard Lopate, Jonathan Schwartz, Bruce Weber, Glenn Thrush, Mark Schwahn, Jann Wenner, James Toback, Mark Halperin, Leon Wieseltier, Bryan Singer....and certainly there are more than a few that I missed. Add a few if you know of any.

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    What they have with Franken is he admitted to it and pics [[meaning witnesses besides the Accuser[s] as well.]]

All they have on Pres Trump and Moore are accusers-several that laready admitted it was made up and they were paid.

Even Liberals with a clear mind do not equal Trumpos talking about grabbing womens pussies on a plane with another guy as anything more than locker-room type talk "My Dick is bigger than your Dick." kind of thing.

The whole idea that people [[on either side]] are being forced out because of unproven accusations is a bad road to follow.

Got some actress, someone at the local Stop-n-Rob or a Politician you don't like? Just accuse them and they lose their job. Really?
    The other senator who was forced out had taken photos and other stuff... not too smart if you ask me.

I don't agree with people just accusing someone and then that person resigns. Even in Franken's case where there is photo evidence. He should have to go through the Senate process of removal with all evidence presented. As it stands he is still there saying he will leave some day in the future without the process started. He is a liar so why not start the process since there is ample evidence. This whole situation has become ridiculous and very manipulative. Most of the accusations go back 20 years or more. Why come out now? Because there is money in it for you now is my only answer. There is a political agenda being pushed hard by the commie left. You don't want them circumventing any part of the law at this point. Hold them to the law and present the evidence.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson