Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TERRORISM PALESTINIANS: THREE DAYS OF RAGE OVER TRUMP'S DECISION ON JERUSALEM
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thanks Chuck.

Due to my advanced age I took it as a given.

ETA: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moshe_Dayan

Famous man with large hoden ^^^

Global: MilitaryInfo‏ @bowden_jayden · 37m37 minutes ago

#Military: The USAF HF radio network is going crazy at the moment. There are large character EAMs going on which are irregular. This comes right after the Jerusalem annoucement.

U.S. Embassy Jordan‏Verified account @USEmbassyJordan · 34m34 minutes ago

The U.S. Embassy in Amman remains open and ready to assist in the event of an emergency threatening the life or safety of a U.S. citizen. In the event of an emergency, contact our duty officer at +962-6-590-6000.

U.S. Embassy Jordan‏Verified account @USEmbassyJordan · 36m36 minutes ago

All Embassy travel outside Amman, both official and personal, has been prohibited until further notice. Americans in Jordan are encouraged to maintain a low profile and to remain alert to developments.

U.S. Embassy Jordan‏Verified account @USEmbassyJordan · 39m39 minutes ago

Maintain a high-level of vigilance, take appropriate steps to enhance your personal security and follow instructions from local authorities. Avoid areas of demonstrations, and exercise caution if in the vicinity of any large gatherings, protests, or demonstrations.

I was just in Germany (and traveled quite a bit) and I have very close ties to the UK; I can assure you the AVERAGE person is pretty upset by what they now see as an invasion, they feel lied to and they certainly don't want Jews dead which is what you suggested.

They would like however, to avoid WWIII; which is different from wanting The Jews Dead; whereas the Muslim countries really want Jews dead.

Somewhere around here is the post I made about my fairly liberal (otherwise) German host my last night in Berlin whose paid day job is supposed to be "integrating the new Muslim Migrants into German mainstream culture" after about an hour of pretty much explaining how his job was hopeless, he asked to change the subject, he was too upset.

He isn't a volunteer, he's a paid civil servant who got stuck with this; people are getting very polarized in the UK as well; one of the reasons BREXIT won was because a majority of the rural population was against any more "immigration" and the growing number of no-go areas.

I won't even repeat what some Swedish friends have said (partly because of the wording and partly because it was mostly said to my husband and I don't have direct quotes).

So, do not let the views of the UK Guardian or the official German about-to-be gone government (because they can't form was as the far-right party is too big and Merkle can't get a majority) be the source of all information on this topic.

That is similar to viewing the US only through the eyes of NPR with occasional outbursts from David Duke...

OK tread drift over - but as I said, at least in West Germany and in the UK; I don't know anyone that wants Jews Dead; I do know a lot of people who think that the Palestinians should have a homeland but that's pretty much what is taught in schools and isn't really that associated over here with the illegal mass migration from North Africa and the Middle East.

In fact, it is probably more about wanting the Middle East quiet so people STAY THERE, instead of trying to float, walk and ride en mass into Europe.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Great speech by a great President. One who finally has the balls to carry out his promises.
    Bravo President Trump!!!
    Yep! It took an outsider to finally get something done. Trumps list of accomplishments are growing.

I decided to give Trump a year before I made a decision about whether voting for him was good. If he keeps the path, He'll get my approval in January for sure.

I'm still not happy with the tax crap being pushed through congress though.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

I will say this, he had the guts to do what Congress voted for to look good to the public but "trusted" the Presidents and the "Deep State" not to do, he is a man of his word.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Signals are most likely being sent, to the Palestinian
    A-teams that are already prepositioned,
    throughout the FUSA.

All hell is coming, all hell. I blame the damned Crusaders.
    They had plenty of chances, to destroy the out of the pits of hell,
    so called Islamic religion, but all they did was screw around.

Now the entirety of Western civilization, is in peril.

Remember, that any oils that you use on your weapons,
    must be swine based. Also, most of the Muslims in the FUSA,
    will most likely be African.

Check and recheck your load out, and be ready to move out,
    at a moments notice. Festivities are soon to be here.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.
    Nowski

Islam doesn't come here to coexist in peace with Christians.

Islam spreads to kill their unbelievers, Christianity spreads to save souls from eternal Hell.

The muzzies will have to play a pretty big card in response to this. It will be a more fearful day in this country from now on. But the advance of Islam needs to be stopped now, on my watch, in my lifetime, by whatsoever means that God places in the hands of Christians, so that my children will live in a land of Christianity without fear.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    They would like however, to avoid WWIII; which is different from wanting The Jews Dead; whereas the Muslim countries really want Jews dead....
    (ETA)

...AND (they WANT) WORLD WAR III...because that is what they believe will usher in their "Mahdi" and the world-wide victory of Islam..........
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    (ETA)

...AND (they WANT) WORLD WAR III...because that is what they believe will usher in their "Mahdi" and the world-wide victory of Islam..........
    True, when referring to Muslims, especially Shias but both sects have similar "end time" prophecies and even have popular "End Time" TV shows; it is just they differ from Christians in how those "End Times" will play out.

Heck, the "Arab Street" would get stuck on stupid at the literal drop of a hat...Recall the video of them partying on 11 Sept 2001?

I just don't see how we can make it to Christmas, a mere three weeks away, without a total dustup over Jerusalem. The Friday Mosque services are going to lead to riots and a resumption of the Infitada at the bare minimum. Israel is now facing a four front war. Hezzbollah from Southern Lebanon into Northern Israel. HAMAS from Gaza into Southern Israel. ISIS and/or Al Qaida from the Sinai Peninsula into Southern Israel. The PLO in the West bank and Jerusalem engaged in mass rioting and Infitata.

Further, it is exactly one week to the beginning of Hanukka, December 12th at 6pm. Yep, we already had the Yom Kippur War back in October of 1973, when I was in the US Army. I wonder if we are now going to have The Hanukka War of 2017?

The fuses are lit. The Molotov cocktails are prepared. It will take a miracle to avoid near total chaos in the Middle East at this point. ISIS is already here in CONUS. Al Qaida is already here in CONUS. The sleeper cells are prepped and ready.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

They Don,t like it because in there feable minds they will retake Jerusalem and drive the Jews into the sea . That has never changed even if they talk peace they are full of shit.
    vienna 1683.

Turn your swords into plowshares ,and you'll be plowing for those that didn't...

We didn't create GOD out of our imagination ,He created us out of his.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    I just don't see how we can make it to Christmas, a mere three weeks away, without a total dustup over Jerusalem. The Friday Mosque services are going to lead to riots and a resumption of the Infitada at the bare minimum. Israel is now facing a four front war. Hezzbollah from Southern Lebanon into Northern Israel. HAMAS from Gaza into Southern Israel. ISIS and/or Al Qaida from the Sinai Peninsula into Southern Israel. The PLO in the West bank and Jerusalem engaged in mass rioting and Infitata.

Further, it is exactly one week to the beginning of Hanukka, December 12th at 6pm. Yep, we already had the Yom Kippur War back in October of 1973, when I was in the US Army. I wonder if we are now going to have The Hanukka War of 2017?

The fuses are lit. The Molotov cocktails are prepared. It will take a miracle to avoid near total chaos in the Middle East at this point. ISIS is already here in CONUS. Al Qaida is already here in CONUS. The sleeper cells are prepped and ready.
    In all honesty, at a certain point the urge to "cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war" upon these fools becomes almost overwhelming except for knowing the true cost of the mess that would represent.

The United States should have "taken care of business" with extreme prejudice a long time ago. Some of this would stop if the "average" Ali hookah smoker over there understood how much hell the US can truly rain down upon them.

They should all have burned into their brains the Iraq-Kuwait "Highway of Death" as a sampler...

ISIS is already here in CONUS. Al Qaida is already here in CONUS. The sleeper cells are prepped and ready.
    More than that... Notice how the colors match up on these two maps

Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

Stock market at an all time high, bitcoin making new daily highs, bond market being continuously bought in order to prop it up, the Norks begging for an intervention on and on and on. And now this today. What could go wrong?
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Strategic Sentinel‏Verified account @StratSentinel · 51m51 minutes ago

8 countries including France, Egypt, and the UK, have requested an emergency meeting at the UN Security Council over the US decision to move the embassy to #Jerusalem

what's new??? the blanket blank muzzies riot over posters/cartoons/etc................they can stamp their feet and scream bloody murder but Almighty God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob will advance His Kingdom......and not one human can stop His will or timing.............
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

'
    Czech Republic follows Trump, recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel
    Dec 6, 2017 @ 23:57

The Czech Republic on Wednesday followed U.S. President Donald Trump and said it recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of the State of Israel.
    “The Czech Republic currently, before the peace between Israel and Palestine is signed, recognizes Jerusalem to be in fact the capital of Israel in the borders of the demarcation line from 1967,” said a statement issued by the Czech foreign ministry.
    https://www.debka.com/mivzak/czech-r...apital-israel/

A lot of rock throwing and flag burning going on.,
    Joyce Karam‏Verified account @Joyce_Karam
    5h5 hours ago

3 hours following #Trump announcement on #Jerusalem, protests now in:
    1-Turkey 2-Jordan 3-West Bank 4-Gaza

Joyce Karam‏Verified account @Joyce_Karam

And now Lebanon
    https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam/stat...30946969751553
    https://twitter.com/Joyce_Karam
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Matt Lee‏Verified account @APDiploWriter · 26m26 minutes ago

The last time the @statedept issued a "Worldwide Caution" because of a US policy decision was March 2003 at the start of the Iraq war.

Who is Matt Lee?

AP Diplomatic Writer

Matt Lee‏Verified account @APDiploWriter · 1h1 hour ago

.@statedept issues new "worldwide caution" for #US travelers overseas after Trump announcement on #Jerusalem.

Matt Lee‏Verified account @APDiploWriter · 4h4 hours ago

Matt Lee Retweeted OSAC

#US Embassy in #Caracas warns of possible violent protests in #Venezuela after Trump announcement on #Jerusalem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Woo-HOO!!!

Merry Christmas!!!
    I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Trump is certainly doing Gods will

Heck, if this is how they react when we talk about it, imagine in a couple of years time when we actually started to work on the building how they're going to react?

Yeah, IMHO as well, I don't think we're going to see a "peaceful" holiday season. Heck in some ways it's been too quiet this last month if that makes any sense with regards to matters involving the practitioners of the "religion of peace".

Again, no I don't want to see this crap truly jump off (particularly in my line of work and my present role therein and the resources I don't have available to me) but it is going to happen because their leaders want it (arguably ours as well in some cases for their own reasons) and they're too ignorant to understand what's inside of the box they're playing with isn't Schroedinger's Cat...

Strategic Sentinel‏Verified account @StratSentinel · 20m20 minutes ago

Violent protests break out in the West Bank following US recognizing #Jerusalem as #Israel’s capital with intent to move its embassy there.

Strategic Sentinel‏Verified account @StratSentinel · 3h3 hours ago

Strategic Sentinel Retweeted Barak Ravid

Iraq is protesting decision to move embassy to #Jerusalem. Summons US ambassador.

Strategic Sentinel‏Verified account @StratSentinel · 3h3 hours ago

Strategic Sentinel Retweeted The Jerusalem Post

Two people have been wounded during clashes with IDF personal in Gaza.

Conflict Newsţ @Conflicts · 2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: Russia views Trump's Jerusalem move with 'serious concern': foreign ministry - AFP

Conflict Newsţ @Conflicts · 2h2 hours ago

BREAKING: Trump Jerusalem move could 'send us backwards to even darker times': EU's Mogherini - AFP

Quote Originally Posted by northern watch View Post
    Global: MilitaryInfo‏ @bowden_jayden · 37m37 minutes ago

#Military: The USAF HF radio network is going crazy at the moment. There are large character EAMs going on which are irregular. This comes right after the Jerusalem annoucement.
    Stupid question? What is an EAM?
    I will live until I die and then I will live forever!
    http://needgoodnews.com

Quote Originally Posted by evenso View Post
    Stupid question? What is an EAM?
    If I am not mistaken, it means "Emergency Action Message"
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

It didn't take long for things to light up now did it. Again, the key thing will be the hordes of Muslims going to their Mosques for the Friday service. They will knell there, listening to fired up Imams screaming about Jerusalem. And then the Muslim mobs will leave their Mosques, and burn down anything they can get their hands on. This doesn't factor in the official terrorists groups, Hamas, Hezzbollah, ISIS, and Al Qaida firing things up all by themselves.

We already have rocket launches from Gaza by HAMAS into Southern Israel. If you think things are lit on Thursday, just wait till 6 pm on Friday once Mosque services are finished.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is

It didn't take long for things to light up now did it. Again, the key thing will be the hordes of Muslims going to their Mosques for the Friday service. They will knell there, listening to fired up Imams screaming about Jerusalem. And then the Muslim mobs will leave their Mosques, and burn down anything they can get their hands on. This doesn't factor in the official terrorists groups, Hamas, Hezzbollah, ISIS, and Al Qaida firing things up all by themselves.

We already have rocket launches from Gaza by HAMAS into Southern Israel. If you think things are lit on Thursday, just wait till 6 pm on Friday once Mosque services are finished.
    I just got a note from the State Department warning US Citizens that there is a demonstration for tomorrow in front of the US embassy; I'm not so worried about Ireland (though there is always a risk) but my hunch is repeated this will happen all over Europe and the Middle East.

I would not want to be working in the US embassy in Turkey for example.

The Associated Press‏Verified account @AP · 15m15 minutes ago

Senior Palestinian official: Palestinians will not meet Pence during upcoming visit over Jerusalem recognition.

Friday evening Mosque riots

My basic point is we are going to see unified, well planned, flash type mobs storming out of every Mosque in Europe, CONUS, Canada, and the Middle East. They are not "spontaneous" demonstrations. They will be issued marching orders. They will be issued rocks, bottles and everything you need for a first class riot.

It will be Benghazi all over again. I'm not saying they will be able to storm US consulates or embassies, because the FAST teams are now fully deployed. 40 US Marines in full combat gear, besides the normal US Marine embassy security platoon can inflict a whole lot of whop ass on any Muslim rioters. Of course, that is exactly what the riot leaders want; namely, a bunch of dead women and children for the media to take video of.

If my gut is correct, and I think it is, we are going to see a wave of global Muslim violence. After that, well if Hezzbollah, HAMAS, ISIS and Al Qaida get involved, which they likely will, we are going to see, for example, multiple vehicle attacks in major Western cities. Oh yeah, Ragnorak is a pollyanna related to what is going to happen in Muslim Mosques Friday night.

From a group I am part of.. "I'm hearing Israel MAY launch a full offensive strike against Hezbollah. Not sure if that's Lebanon, Syria or both. I hear anything else I'll let you know."

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

My basic point is we are going to see unified, well planned, flash type mobs storming out of every Mosque in Europe, CONUS, Canada, and the Middle East. They are not "spontaneous" demonstrations. They will be issued marching orders. They will be issued rocks, bottles and everything you need for a first class riot.

It will be Benghazi all over again. I'm not saying they will be able to storm US consulates or embassies, because the FAST teams are now fully deployed. 40 US Marines in full combat gear, besides the normal US Marine embassy security platoon can inflict a whole lot of whop ass on any Muslim rioters. Of course, that is exactly what the riot leaders want; namely, a bunch of dead women and children for the media to take video of.

If my gut is correct, and I think it is, we are going to see a wave of global Muslim violence. After that, well if Hezzbollah, HAMAS, ISIS and Al Qaida get involved, which they likely will, we are going to see, for example, multiple vehicle attacks in major Western cities. Oh yeah, Ragnorak is a pollyanna related to what is going to happen in Muslim Mosques Friday night.
    A question on ROE for such an event.
    Are the Marines allowed to fire on rioters outside the Embassy fence, or only after breach and rioters are inside the Embassy grounds?
    "...Cry 'Havoc' and let slip the cats of war..."
    Razor sharpening while you wait - Occam
    If it works, it doesn't have enough features. - Windows 10 design philosophy.
    Forget the beer, I'm just here for the doom!
    Humans, just a tool for amino acids to make Swiss watches.

For the record, if Israel goes after Hezzbollah, everything goes off the chart.

Hezzbollah is in Lebanon, mostly Southern and Eastern, including the Bekka Valley bordering Syria.

HAMAS is in Gaza, the strip of land given to them between Israel and the Sinai Peninsula. It is from there they just launched three rockets at Israel, and Israel just used tanks to shell them back.

ISIS and/or Al-Qaida is now in the Sinai Peninsula, where ISIS just slaughtered 300 Muslims last week.

The PLO, ie the "Palestinians" are on the West Bank, also some live in Jerusalem, and some are still in Jordan I think.

Israel may decide to do a preemptive strike on Hezzbollah bunkers etc in Southern Lebanon. But if, when they do that attack will bring in Iran, Syria, Hezzbollah, and possibly Russia and Iraq. Further, as the Tom Leher song puts it, "Everybody hates the Jews," it will also bring in ISIS, HAMAS, and Al-Qaida, not because they like Shias, they like to kill them, but because they hate the US and Israel more than the Sunni hate the Shia, or the Shia, Hezzbollah and Iran, hate the Sunni.

Yep, the don't worry and be happy crowd are about to get smacked in the head with a golf club.

the movie Rules of Engagement

I watched a movie a few years ago, written by Jim Webb the US Senator from Virginia, Vietnam combat veteran, and Secretary of the Navy under Reagan, called Rules of Engagement. It had Samuel Jackson in it, and Tommy Lee Jones too.

It was all about a "riot" that happened at the US Embassy in Yemen that resulted in several Muslim women being shot and killed. it dealt with State Department officials hiding the video showing the women had Ak-47s under their robes.

the brief answer to your question is the Marines will have to see the weapon, and will have to be under fire before they can shoot at anybody outside of the Embassy. If/when any attempt is made to storm the embassy, like Iran in 1979, the get cleared hot and can unleash as much violence as is needed, using good judgement, to protect the embassy and staff. Trump for sure has given them broad rules of engagement.

However, if we see the kind of riots I am expecting Friday night, and if, we end up with a bunch of Muslim corpses, especially if they are Muslim women and kid bodies, even if they have video of them being suicide bombers, the political back blast will be severe.

I know I would not want to be one of those Marines in the FAST platoons.

Yep, the Infitata has already started, Ragnorak.

The link is here.

https://apnews.com/8ddae4b406ed471c9...ter-Trump-move

Palestinians protest Trump move on Jerusalem
    By ILAN BEN ZION
    Today

JERUSALEM (AP) — Hundreds of Palestinian protesters clashed with Israeli troops across the West Bank on Thursday while demonstrators in Gaza burned posters of President Donald Trump over his widely denounced decision to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The leader of the Hamas militant group, which runs Gaza, called for a new armed uprising in a widespread show of anger, as the demonstrators torched American and Israeli flags.

In the West Bank, crowds of protesters set tires on fire and hurled stones at Israeli troops. In Bethlehem, troops fired water cannons and tear gas to disperse a crowd, in clashes that could cloud the upcoming Christmas celebrations in the town of Jesus’ birth. In Ramallah, the seat of the Palestinian government, protesters set tires on fire, sending a thick plume of black smoke over the city.

Trump’s dramatic break on Wednesday with decades of U.S. policy on Jerusalem counters long-standing international assurances to the Palestinians that the fate of the city will be determined in negotiations. The Palestinians seek Israeli-annexed east Jerusalem, captured by Israel in 1967, as a future capital.

Palestinians shuttered their schools and shops on Thursday to begin three “days of rage” over Trump’s decision. Rallies were underway in other West Bank cities, and a demonstration was being held outside the Damascus Gate of Jerusalem’s Old City.

“We are here. We believe in our rights,” said Rania Hatem, a protester outside the Old City.

Palestinian officials said dozens of protesters were lightly wounded, most from tear gas inhalation. Friday, the Muslim holy day when Palestinians gather for weekly mass prayers, could prove more violent.

In the Gaza Strip, Hamas’ leader Ismail Haniyeh called on Palestinians to launch a new intifada, or uprising, against Israel on Friday.

“The American decision is an aggression on our people and a war on our sanctuaries,” Haniyeh said in a speech, urging supporters “to be ready for any orders.”

“We want the uprising to last and continue to let Trump and the occupation regret this decision,” he said.

The Israeli military said two rockets were fired from Gaza but fell short, landing in Palestinian territory. There was no immediate claim of responsibility.

Hamas, a group that seeks Israel’s destruction, killed hundreds of Israelis in suicide bombings and other attacks in the early 2000s. But the group’s capabilities are more limited now. Gaza, Hamas’ stronghold, is closed by an Israeli blockade, while in the West Bank, many of its members have been arrested. Nonetheless, it possesses a large arsenal of rockets in Gaza capable of striking much of Israel.

The Israeli military said it would deploy several battalions to the West Bank ahead of Friday, while other troops have been put on alert to address “possible developments.”

The conflicting claims to Jerusalem, and especially its Old City, where sensitive Jewish, Muslim and Christian holy sites are located, lie at the core of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. While Trump’s decision had no impact on the city’s daily life, it carried deep symbolic meaning, and was seen as an attempt to impose a solution on the Palestinians.

Israel, which claims all of Jerusalem as its undivided capital, has welcomed Trump’s decision. Netanyahu said Trump “bound himself forever” to the history of Jerusalem with the move and claimed other states are considering following suit.

“We are already in contact with other states that will make a similar recognition,” he said Thursday.

Anger at the U.S. has rippled across the Arab world.

Saudi Arabia’s royal court condemned the Trump administration’s decision in a rare public rebuke by the U.S. ally. The regional powerhouse, which could help the White House push through a Middle East settlement, said Thursday it had already warned against this step and “continues to express its deep regret at the U.S. administration’s decision,” describing it “unjustified and irresponsible.”

Trump’s move puts the Sunni nation in a bind. The kingdom, particularly its powerful crown prince, Mohammad Bin Salman, enjoys close relations with Trump and his son-in-law Jared Kushner, who leads Trump’s efforts to restart Mideast peace talks.

U.S. embassies across much of the Middle East and parts of Africa warned American citizens of possible protests following Trump’s move.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas has suggested that with Trump’s move, the United States disqualified itself as mediator, a role it has played exclusively in more than two decades of stop-and-go negotiations aimed at setting up a Palestinian state alongside Israel.

The stalled talks have failed to bring the Palestinians closer to the state they seek in the West Bank, Gaza Strip and east Jerusalem, lands Israel captured in the 1967 Mideast war. Israel has meanwhile steadily expanded Jewish settlements on war-won lands, even as it said it wants to negotiate.

Trump’s claim Wednesday that he still wants to pursue what he has called the “ultimate” deal was met by mounting skepticism.

“With its decision, the U.S. has isolated itself and Israel, and has pushed the area into a dangerous situation and stopped the peace process,” said Nabil Abu Rdeneh, a senior Abbas aide.

At a meeting Thursday with his closest Arab ally, Jordan’s King Abdullah II, Abbas said he is rallying international opposition to Trump’s decision, which he called “an unacceptable crime.”

Jordan, alongside other U.S. allies in the region, has slammed Trump’s decision on Jerusalem. The king is seen as one of Washington’s most dependable partners in the battle against Islamic extremism in the region.

At the same time, the legitimacy of his Hashemite dynasty is closely linked to its special role as religious guardian of a major Muslim shrine in east Jerusalem. Jordan, which has a large population with Palestinian roots, cannot afford to be seen as soft on Muslim claims to the holy city.

The European Union’s foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini said Trump’s announcement “has the potential to send us backwards to even darker times than the one we are already living in.”

The Arab League, a group representing most states in the Middle East and North Africa, will meet Saturday. Next week, Turkey will host a gathering of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation, which has 57 member states.

The region has been bracing for fallout from Trump’s seismic policy shift.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan on Thursday accused Trump of throwing the Mideast into a “ring of fire” and said his motives were difficult to fathom. “It’s not possible to understand what you are trying to get out of it,” Erdogan said, referring to Trump in a speech to a group of workers at Ankara’s airport.

___

Associated Press writers Fares Akram in Gaza City, Gaza Strip, and Aya Batrawy in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, contributed to this report.

For the record, if Israel goes after Hezzbollah, everything goes off the chart.

Hezzbollah is in Lebanon, mostly Southern and Eastern, including the Bekka Valley bordering Syria.

HAMAS is in Gaza, the strip of land given to them between Israel and the Sinai Peninsula. It is from there they just launched three rockets at Israel, and Israel just used tanks to shell them back.

ISIS and/or Al-Qaida is now in the Sinai Peninsula, where ISIS just slaughtered 300 Muslims last week.

The PLO, ie the "Palestinians" are on the West Bank, also some live in Jerusalem, and some are still in Jordan I think.

Israel may decide to do a preemptive strike on Hezzbollah bunkers etc in Southern Lebanon. But if, when they do that attack will bring in Iran, Syria, Hezzbollah, and possibly Russia and Iraq. Further, as the Tom Leher song puts it, "Everybody hates the Jews," it will also bring in ISIS, HAMAS, and Al-Qaida, not because they like Shias, they like to kill them, but because they hate the US and Israel more than the Sunni hate the Shia, or the Shia, Hezzbollah and Iran, hate the Sunni.

Yep, the don't worry and be happy crowd are about to get smacked in the head with a golf club.
    Strategic Sentinel‏Verified account @StratSentinel · Dec 6

Strategic Sentinel Retweeted Michael Horowitz

#IDF forces stage sudden battle readiness test in the north in case of a sudden break out of conflict with #Lebanon. All ahead of the #Jerusalem declaration.

CALLING ALFAMAN, WE REALLY NEED A DC BLACK HELICOPTER UPDATE!!!!!

oops, even Saudi Arabia is getting into the act now.

The link is here.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...warn-serious-c

"Irresponsible, Unwarranted": Saudis Condemn Trump's Jerusalem Recognition, Warn Of "Serious Consequences"
    Tyler Durden's picture
    by Tyler Durden
    Dec 7, 2017 12:50 PM

Saudi Arabia has issued a formal condemnation of President Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as the Israeli capital and announcement of plans to relocate the US embassy from Tel Aviv to 'the holy city' claimed by both Palestinians and Israelis. The Saudi statement was posted to its D.C. embassy website and circulated via diplomatic channels and the kingdom's social media accounts Wednesday evening.

The kingdom's condemnation invokes "serious consequences of such an irresponsible and unwarranted step" while expressing its "denunciation and deep regret that the administration has taken this step" while calling on the White House to "reverse this action" which constitutes "a drastic regression in the efforts to move the peace process forward."

As expected Trump has already received an immense amount of international push back from world leaders, including major US allies. Among the countries and international bodies which immediately condemned the move are the UK, France, Germany, Canada, Russia, China, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Egypt, Jordan, as well as the European Union, Arab League, and others.

The Jerusalem recognition came during a televised address from the White House shortly after 1pm on Wednesday and set an already volatile Middle East situation on edge. Travel warnings for US citizens were sent out via US embassies throughout the Middle East and the American embassy in Amman, Jordan suspended all services as protests erupted outside the embassy gates.

And as we previously reported, Trump made another - and unexpected - announcement two hours after the controversial Jerusalem announcement: the president called on Saudi leadership to immediately completely lift the years long Saudi military blockade on war-torn Yemen while highlighting the humanitarian catastrophe currently unfolding, saying “This must be done for humanitarian reasons immediately.”

Many analysts saw the announcement as a tit-for-tat statement concerning the Jerusalem move: the Saudis were angry and were expected to issue the formal condemnation, but it appears Trump preempted their criticism by highlighting the humanitarian outrage of the Saudi imposed Yemen blockade (which ironically, as we noted, was enabled by the US as part of the Saudi coalition in Yemen).

Zecharia 12 verses 2 and 3

Dik van den Dool · MULO
    Zachariah 12 vs 2,3 I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling and a burdenstone for all nations. Right before our eyes. Shalom from Holland
    Like · Reply · 3 · 5 hrs

You do know that it was President Bill Clinton that signed the Act declaring and recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital back in 1995. Since then, waivers have been signed by Bush and Obama to delay the transfer of our embassy to Jerusalem. Trump just stated that he'll act on the original law and allow it to go into effect. Although he will have to sign another waiver while they secure a site and build the actual embassy.

I'll make a prediction. These protests will last a day or two internationally then blow over. The big protests in Jerusalem will last over the weekend, and continue in a toned down version for months, but they've never really gone away so it won't be more than they're used to. I think to save face amongst their constituents, nations like Saudi Arabia, Jordan, Egypt have to make bold statements, but behind the scenes are probably not as ruffled as they appear. Also keep in mind how much money or other aid these countries get from the USA. Especially Fatah. Trump can exert pressure to tone it down after letting folks let steam off for a few days. I have faith in Pres Trump, that he did his homework and had the talks necessary before he made this move. That's my prognostication for the weekend fwiw.

HD/trying to stay optimistic