Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Stupid pills?
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stupid pills?

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...

Stupid pills?

I just keep wondering how many more STUPID pills can people keep taking before they implode? Can't watch the news anymore without wondering WTFO? Don't ever recall seeing so many morons doing stupid things on TV. Is there a giant game show I'm missing? Are lobotomies being given out free during Kmart Blue Light Specials?

Is it just me or are other people out there going.......WTF?
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Why are you even posting this? You KNOW that most of us see the same thing. You need to post this on some liberal sites in order to get a meaningful response. Just sayin...

It's a mindset. Many Americans are no longer Americans. And we let them vote.

As long as they have their phones, TVs and safety nets... the stupid force is strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Why are you even posting this? You KNOW that most of us see the same thing. You need to post this on some liberal sites in order to get a meaningful response. Just sayin...
    The problem I see is that our definition of stupid is completely different. I'm not sure the liberal sites could even grasp the question without a translation/explanation. We really are two different countries now.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

IMO, it's beyond the 2 country stage. They live in a completely different reality sans the "laws of nature", different definitions of morality, honor and integrity - and science and even the meaning of words. To us, they're aliens. To them, we are dinosaurs left over from a period of history they think they can blot out of existence with their BS.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    IMO, it's beyond the 2 country stage. They live in a completely different reality sans the "laws of nature", different definitions of morality, honor and integrity - and science and even the meaning of words. To us, they're aliens. To them, we are dinosaurs left over from a period of history they think they can blot out of existence with their BS.
    Couldn't have said it better myself!

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I guess it's because the flood waters of stupidity just keep rising and rising and rising......and then rising some more. Just when I think the peak has been reached, a bunch more STUPID rains down and the water just keeps getting deeper. I think I understand how Noah must have felt. Well I better get back to building my Ark. Looks like I'm going to need it sooner rather than later. Just heard another thunder clap of stupidity!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Stupidity warming...?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    I just keep wondering how many more STUPID pills can people keep taking before they implode? Can't watch the news anymore without wondering WTFO? Don't ever recall seeing so many morons doing stupid things on TV. Is there a giant game show I'm missing? Are lobotomies being given out free during Kmart Blue Light Specials?

Is it just me or are other people out there going.......WTF?
    Sometimes it's just that stupid stuff makes for better news. It usually ends in blood or other unpleasant situations and that gets attention. The smarter folks get to play the "there but for the Grace of God go I" humblebrag card, while the slower folks get to engage in "Man, lookit that dummy!" superiority puzzles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    You hit the nail on the head!!