Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WAR Millions in Tokyo to take part in North Korean nuclear attack exercise.
+ Reply to Thread

18 Millions in Tokyo to take part in North Korean nuclear attack exercise.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...uclear-attack/

The threat is very real': Millions in Tokyo to take part in North Korean nuclear attack exercise.

Julian Ryall, in tokyo
    5 DECEMBER 2017 • 6:17AM
    Millions of residents of Tokyo are to take part in evacuation drills simulating a North Korean nuclear attack on the Japanese capital.

The national and city governments are to carry out a series of exercises between January and March to prepare for a potential attack on Tokyo, the Sankei Shimbun newspaper reported, the first time that a major Japanese city will have carried out responses to a simulated attack.

Towns facing the Korean Peninsula have in recent months conducted similar drills, with residents instructed to seek shelter in response to sirens warning of an imminent missile strike.

But the Japanese government has until now resisted calls for major cities to carry out similar exercises on the grounds that they would alarm the public.

Shinzo Abe, the prime minister, has also called in local governments throughout the country to identify underground facilities or buildings that are sufficiently sturdy to withstand a missile attack and to designate those facilities as shelters.
    Given North Korea's worsening relations with surrounding nations and the regime's advances in nuclear weapons and missile systems, many in Japan believe evacuation exercises for the public are a prudent precaution.

"I believe the threat is very real and that war could break out at any time", said Ken Kato, a human rights campaigner who lives in Tokyo. Nearly 9.3 million people live in the city, with millions more travelling into the metropolis every day for work.

"I also believe that the average Japanese person does not want to think about the worst-case scenario because it is simply too unpleasant, but we cannot keep our heads in the sand any longer", he told The Telegraph.

"Evacuation drills are a sensible precaution that would help to minimise casualties, in much the same way as we practise what to do in the event of a major earthquake", he said.
    "And if war did break out, then I think it is unfortunately inevitable that North Korea would target Tokyo", he added. "The US has a major military base at Yokota, to the west of the city, and its main naval base in the region is at Yokosuka, to the southwest.

"It is hard to believe they would not want to strike those military concentrations," he said, adding that it is unlikely that the North Korean regime would be particularly concerned about casualties among civilians living nearby.

A study by analysts at the US-Korea Institute at Johns Hopkins University and published on the 38 North web site in October suggested that a 250 kiloton airburst over the centre of Tokyo would cause nearly 698,000 fatalities and injuries to a further 2.47 million people. Those figures would rise significantly if the city was targeted with multiple warheads.
    "Good is better than evil, because it's nicer."

Personally, I envision a nuclear-armed Japan. There's simply no other way to project US power and influence in that part of the world without all the political distraction. Here, NK gave the US perhaps the ultimate excuse for such action, especially without effective and timely intervention by China and Russia. I don't see it happening to South Korea given their political machine and physical proximity.

Major Ed Dames is on C2C tonite and will discuss North Korea. I know folks either love or hate him, so don't shoot the messenger, just a heads up. On the eve of Dec. 7th? I plan on listening.

TONIGHT
    DEC
    REMOTE VIEWING UPDATES/ ANCIENT ASTRONAUTS

First Half: Foremost remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames will discuss the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, updates on the solar kill shot, his recent work looking at North Korea, China, Russia and Syria

Second Half: Erich von Däniken first presented, more than 40 years ago, his theory of ET contact with the ancient world in his book Chariots of the Gods

I did not listen to C2C, I do remember Dames saying some time ago when a nuke war starts it will be NK that starts it.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe's Daddy View Post
    Personally, I envision a nuclear-armed Japan. There's simply no other way to project US power and influence in that part of the world without all the political distraction. Here, NK gave the US perhaps the ultimate excuse for such action, especially without effective and timely intervention by China and Russia. I don't see it happening to South Korea given their political machine and physical proximity.
    Yeah, this sort of threat (and that the Japanese are conducting such civilian exercises says how serious they're taking it) can't continue for much longer without demands for the ability to "reply in kind" being met.

South Korea in terms of the political and military situation already has the "in house" ability with modern precision guided conventional munitions to strike anything in the North in short order they feel they need to, putting nuclear weapons into that mix just makes things more complicated for them in terms of securing and releasing such weapons.

The thing is, Beijing is effectively ginning this up for regional influence, whereas what they're more likely to get are a bunch of perturbed neighbors who can hit them with nuclear weapons just as fast as Beijing can hit them with more reasons to do so than the Beijing has to keep this nonsense up by effectively enabling Kim in Pyongyang. And if Xi thinks he can ratchet it up to the boiling point then "ride in" as a "white knight" and chill things out temporarily to garner some gains, this threat has gotten too big for that now since it is obvious that North Korea physically couldn't get to where it is now without the PRC's approval, no matter their public lip service.

Considering that, the longer Xi lets this mess continue, the more likely he'll be eventually facing counter force and value strike capabilities aimed at the Party leadership and PLA from multiple sources with minimum flight times.

For Japan, creating a strategic deterrent force isn't a matter of technology or money, it is one of political will. That the Japanese government is conducting such drills IMHO shows that "will" isn't too far away.

Well I was looking around and found this from yesterday...Recall my comment above about political will?.....

For links see article source.....
    Posted for fair use.....
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-n...-idUSKBN1DZ0CH

December 4, 2017 / 8:33 PM / a day ago

Japan wants missiles with enough range to strike North Korea: sources

Reuters Staff
    3 Min Read

TOKYO (Reuters) - Japan is preparing to acquire precision air-launched missiles that for the first time would give it the capability to strike North Korean missile sites, two sources with direct knowledge of the matter said.

Japan plans to put money aside in its next defense budget starting April to study whether its F-15 fighters could launch longer-range missiles including Lockheed Martin Corp’s extended-range Joint Air-to-Surface Standoff Missile (JASSM-ER), which can hit targets 1,000 km (620 miles) away, said one the sources with knowledge of the plan.

“There is a global trend for using longer range missiles and it is only natural that Japan would want to consider them,” he said. The sources asked to remain anonymous as they were not authorized to talk to media.

Japan is also interested in buying the 500 km-range Joint Strike Missile designed by Norway’s Kongsberg Defence & Aerospace to be carried by the F-35 stealth fighter, Fuji Television reported earlier.

Neither of those two items are included in a 5.26 trillion yen ($46.76 billion) budget request already submitted by Japan’s Ministry of Defence, however additional funds would be made available to evaluate the purchase of these missiles, the sources said.

The change suggests that the growing threat posed by North Korean ballistic missiles has given proponents of a strike capability the upper hand in military planning.

Restrictions on strike weapons imposed by its war-renouncing constitution means Japan’s missile force is composed of anti-aircraft and anti-ship munitions with ranges of less than 300 kms (186 miles).

Any decision to buy longer range weapons capable of striking North Korea or even the Chinese mainland would therefore be controversial, but proponents argue that the strike weapons can play a defensive role.

“We are not currently looking at funding for this,” Japanese Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera said on Tuesday at a regular press briefing.

“We rely on the United States to strike enemy bases and are not looking at making any changes to how we share our roles,” he added.

Before he took up his post in August, Onodera led a group of ruling Liberal Democratic Party lawmakers that recommended Japan acquire strike weapons to deter Pyongyang from launching any attack on Japan.

North Korea has since fired ballistic missiles over Japan and last week tested a new type of intercontinental ballistic missile that climbed to an altitude of more than 4,000 km before splashing into the Sea of Japan within Japan’s exclusive economic zone.

Reporting by Nobuhiro Kubo; writing by Tim Kelly; editing by Richard Pullin

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    Major Ed Dames is on C2C tonite and will discuss North Korea. I know folks either love or hate him, so don't shoot the messenger, just a heads up. On the eve of Dec. 7th? I plan on listening.

TONIGHT
    DEC

First Half: Foremost remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames will discuss the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, updates on the solar kill shot, his recent work looking at North Korea, China, Russia and Syria

Second Half: Erich von Däniken first presented, more than 40 years ago, his theory of ET contact with the ancient world in his book Chariots of the Gods
    Did he say anything interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulheart View Post
    Did he say anything interesting?
    That's a trick question, isn't it?

Due to my remote viewing I can say "Yes, very interesting!"
    (1 Cor. 8:1-2) : "We know that we all possess knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know."

What Dames said years ago, for what it is worth was something like "the next time a nuclear weapon is fired in ANGER is will be in North Korea;" now what I can't remember is if he said "IN" North Korea or "BY" North Korean or simply "The Korean Peninsula" since he has made this prediction several times over the years; it is possible it was worded differently, different times.

Because it was one of his older Remote Viewing Predictions before he got so invested in hunting for gold and other such activities; I have always paid attention to it.

I think that Dames believes the future is fixed, and I personally believe there are a number of possible futures that psychics, remote viewers, and visionaries may see.

While I won't stay up (unless I can't sleep at 6am when the show starts here) I'll wait and listen in the archives, but I will be interested to see what his update is.

Also, I'm sure he still has some "connections" so he may have regular intel as well as remote viewing information that could be interesting..
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Melodi, Korean Peninsula, and he said that ummm, err, in the early 1990's.....

Ummm joyfulheart, today is the 6th so it'll happen tonight.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Melodi, Korean Peninsula, and he said that ummm, err, in the early 1990's.....

Ummm joyfulheart, today is the 6th so it'll happen tonight.
    Thanks, I have the information somewhere but probably buried in the depths of a computer - also yep tonight which is 6am Irish Time that's why George always says "good morning" to guests in the UK and/or has them in the second half of the show because unless they are early risers like my housemate; they are more awake at 8am than 6am.

This whole thing (NK, Middle East and CA fires) has me wakeful so I can't sleep I'll listen live but probably listen tomorrow afternoon while I doing other things.

Thank
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Folks need to remember that the Japanese are living under a Constitution written by a US General (or two) and a team of Staff Officers. It specifically designs the Japn Defense Forces as PURELY DEFENSE FORCES. And it absolutely bns nuke ANYTHING.

There have been interesting inroads into this in the last 10-15 months. The Nuke Question is getting VERY contentious and may get changed if Kim continues his carp.

And WHEN it changes the Mandarins will all collectively soil their small clothes together.

================================================== ====================================

Given the Golden Screwdriver Effect, they will have functional nukes on birds or bomber racks within days (or hours) of the Constitutional change
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Folks need to remember that the Japanese are living under a Constitution written by a US General (or two) and a team of Staff Officers. It specifically designs the Japn Defense Forces as PURELY DEFENSE FORCES. And it absolutely bns nuke ANYTHING.

There have been interesting inroads into this in the last 10-15 months. The Nuke Question is getting VERY contentious and may get changed if Kim continues his carp.

And WHEN it changes the Mandarins will all collectively soil their small clothes together.

================================================== ====================================

Given the Golden Screwdriver Effect, they will have functional nukes on birds or bomber racks within days (or hours) of the Constitutional change
    Yeah at a minimum that would be my guess as well, at the most a few months from only having the screw driver to mounting such "special" munitions on hard points or stand off delivery systems.

ETA: Figure on a very conservative and functional device. With the guidance technology available to theveryone Japanese 20 to 50 Kt is more than adequate, if not overkill, if you can get a CEP of 10 meters or less and you're not city killing.

Caught a snip earlier that the chicoms were doing nuke warnings to it's citizens near the NORK border.

I think it was at RT.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    Caught a snip earlier that the chicoms were doing nuke warnings to it's citizens near the NORK border.

I think it was at RT.
    Yeah, it was posted but I for get which thread here.

Right before he passed The Fat Man made a proclamation, several times actually, that the world was going to go to war and then a natural disaster so big occurred that tens of thousands of people died which caused the leaders to not go to war. The image he projected, and what he termed as a star coming out of the Sun, was that of a HUGE astroid hitting the earth. It looked like someplace in northern Argentina. This event has yet to come to pass.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post

TONIGHT
    DEC

I remember Ed Dames saying YEARS ago with Art Bell that WWIII would start on the DMZ with the North Koreans setting off a nuke in a tunnel (under the DMZ). I think I remember that correctly. Don't know if his remote viewing of this has changed over the years.

I forgot to listen to C2C last night. Anyone listen and have anything to add to this synopsis from the show? Did he mention the nuke in the tunnel/DMZ?

Here's info from the show:

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2017/12/06

In the first half, remote viewing teacher Major Ed Dames discussed the current cases his agency (Matrix Intelligence Agency) is working on, updates on the solar kill shot, and his recent work looking at North Korea.

Regarding North Korea, he has remote viewed a catastrophic earthquake occurring in the Mantap mountain area, where their atomic testing takes place.

((Maybe NK won't be a threat after this...))
    Last edited by Chance; 12-07-2017 at 09:06 PM.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Right before he passed The Fat Man made a proclamation, several times actually, that the world was going to go to war and then a natural disaster so big occurred that tens of thousands of people died which caused the leaders to not go to war. The image he projected, and what he termed as a star coming out of the Sun, was that of a HUGE astroid hitting the earth. It looked like someplace in northern Argentina. This event has yet to come to pass.
    Hi Packyderms_wife,

There is that 'giant' 'asteroid' 3200 Phaethon passing by on Dec 17th - NASA is calling it as a PHA (potentially hazardous asteroid).

Just sayin'. Kinda good timing for The Fat Man's proclamation....
    "Apres la Guerre."

From Housecarl's article:
    Restrictions on strike weapons imposed by its war-renouncing constitution means Japan’s missile force is composed of anti-aircraft and anti-ship munitions with ranges of less than 300 kms (186 miles).

Any decision to buy longer range weapons capable of striking North Korea or even the Chinese mainland would therefore be controversial, but proponents argue that the strike weapons can play a defensive role.

“We are not currently looking at funding for this,” Japanese Defense Minister Itsunori Onodera said on Tuesday at a regular press briefing.

“We rely on the United States to strike enemy bases and are not looking at making any changes to how we share our roles,” he added.

Before he took up his post in August, Onodera led a group of ruling Liberal Democratic Party lawmakers that recommended Japan acquire strike weapons to deter Pyongyang from launching any attack on Japan.
    President Trump says that America needs to change situations and dynamics between nations that take advantage of the US. Japan should be on the top of his list. This outdated constitution that prevents Japan from having an offensive capability needs to be changed and Japan needs to foot the bill for their own defense.

Japan has been putting satellites in orbit around the earth for decades which means they already have an equivalent ICBM or at least the technology and capability to quickly field one. That's why I was a bit surprised to read that they don't have a precision weapon that can strike North Korea.

delete
    Last edited by Chance; 12-07-2017 at 09:06 PM.
    "Apres la Guerre."