Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL Atlanta Mayor's runoff race today
+ Reply to Thread

Atlanta Mayor's runoff race today

Two women are in a runoff election today for Atlanta mayor. One is Caucasian and has conservative tendencies. The other is African American and is liberal and is friends with corrupt people in Atlanta government. Mary Norwood (white) is leading at this time.

I hope she wins. I hope the African Americans in Atlanta are tired of the corruption and vote to end it today.
    The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.
    Isn't it strange that we don't require our policemen to attend law school?

I hope she wins too - been watching this election and the Roy Moore situation for clues as to how much of USAPOP has (finally) come to their senses
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Any further results in on it?
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

The race is tight, but Mary is still ahead.

http://www.11alive.com/elections?scroll=0
    The Social Security number is a bigger threat to Liberty than Communism or ISIS.

hmmmm, just now Keisha has taken the lead from Mary. Interesting.

A white will never win the Atlanta mayoral race. Not ever. At least in today’s racially charged country.

Quote Originally Posted by changed View Post
    hmmmm, just now Keisha has taken the lead from Mary. Interesting.
    http://www.fox5atlanta.com/home/runo...-atlanta-mayor

Atlanta Mayor
    100% OF PRECINCTS REPORTING

Keisha Lance Bottoms 46,464 50%

Mary Norwood 45,705 50%
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one big "little bit" now several inches taller than me

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    A white will never win the Atlanta mayoral race. Not ever. At least in today’s racially charged country.
    Bottoms even had some of her people calling voters urging them to "Keep Atlanta Black."

Seems she's got her wish.

Of course, votes from some parts of Fulton County once again seemed to have been delivered by horse-and-buggy----veeerrrry sssllllloooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww coming in...just as they were during the last mayoral election and the Presidential election (and in the Presidential, there was a good bit of proof that poll workers were taking stacks of ballots into back rooms and casting them as they pleased).

They've declared BOTTOMS the winner, by some 700-odd votes; Mary Norwood is asking for a recount, as she should.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Atlanta is a lost cause........it will get worse before it gets better.

Blacks will run society and governments into the ground........in every neighborhood, every city and every country where they dominate the demographics.

From everyday subjective experiences right up to whole continents like Africa the results are the same.........impulsive, gibsmedat unorganized nightmares is all you get when they are in charge.

I never knew this growing up.........I never saw Black people growing up............I was a liberal with social results driven equalitarian all through much of my youth, believing only what was on television to formulate my opinion...........it wasn't until I first experienced their behavior firsthand..........and then researched as much as I could both pro and con about issues with Blacks in society that I was able to accept the reality that those issues are not a fabrication by some southern KKK members.....but in fact are a real problem in attempting to maintain a modern technological society of integrity.

I'm still open to changing my mind about this observation if someone can show me the evidence contrary to that.........I've yet to find anything convincing to date.

Gee, the white conservative, Mary Norwood, who went into the election with a 6 point advantage was miraculously beaten by a Black Liberal by less than 1%. Color me shocked, the reason for the slow vote is it takes some effort to dig up all those dead people. Nope, no corruption in Atlanta when the person who won was personal friends with all the prior people who were the most corrupt in Atlanta history.

Atlanta is the next Detroit.

Quote Originally Posted by gawarriorqueen View Post
    INDEED IT WILL - not that it was that far off to begin with mind you, but it comitted suicide last evening.

so much for any thought that 'murKKa had begun to regain some common sense. next election of concern is Moore v Jones in Alabama.

looking like the mid terms are not going to be the SURE THING many conservatives thot they'd be on the day of Trumps inauguration
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

"It's Bush's Fault" worked so the meme continues with Trump ......
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    ^^^^THIS^^^^

Lets see, what the great website city-data.com has to say.

Demographics is destiny, it determines everything in any city.

Races in Atlanta GA

Blacks alone 51.5% effective demographic over 100%
    Whites alone 37.0% effective demographic in decline

Atlanta GA is a chocolate city.

With the population demographics that Atlanta GA has,
    why would anyone think that a WHITE person would be
    elected as mayor, is simply beyond the pale IMHO.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.
    Nowski
    Attached Images
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

The fact that Mary was within 700 votes does smell of a new "Franklin" result.

On the other hand for a non-black to even get within 10% of a win is a Very Big win.

I am still on the positive side for the next round of elections. The conservative parties are still pushing and motivated. The other side will also be motivated, but I believe not in the right areas. See Atlanta as an example. Mary should not have even been in the running. Corruption or not....

Franklin result?

Franklin won by a little over 350 votes.

He also was several points behind before the vote, yet did manage to squeeze by using recounts. Though In the case of Atlanta the Democrats got better by making sure they slow walked the results and kept adding results until they reached a win.

In the case of Franklin, they just kept recounting.... bad public image..... they learned from that and improved their methods so that the first result shows them winning.

You can see the evolution of them manipulating results starting in 2000 with Florida. In that case, they were too public in their manipulation and lost (hanging chads, etc). Franklin got them a win, (through recounts), and they improved on that and Atlanta was the result.

Sorry for not being clearer on the first run ...

Quote Originally Posted by 20Gauge View Post
    Franklin won by a little over 350 votes.

He also was several points behind before the vote, yet did manage to squeeze by using recounts. Though In the case of Atlanta the Democrats got better by making sure they slow walked the results and kept adding results until they reached a win.

In the case of Franklin, they just kept recounting.... bad public image..... they learned from that and improved their methods so that the first result shows them winning.

You can see the evolution of them manipulating results starting in 2000 with Florida. In that case, they were too public in their manipulation and lost (hanging chads, etc). Franklin got them a win, (through recounts), and they improved on that and Atlanta was the result.

Sorry for not being clearer on the first run ...
    Are you actually referring to recounts concerning Al Franken in Minnesota?
    ( \ o / )
    / _ \

Sammy55:
    Following my Lord-
    Where He leads me,
    What He wants of me,
    Who He wants me to be.

The fact that a white conservative almost won Atlanta speaks VOLUMES.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    The fact that a white conservative almost won Atlanta speaks VOLUMES.
    No Second Place Winner

W H Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    No Second Place Winner

W H Jordan
    Still, this is Atlanta. It should have been an absolute no-question slam-dunk. Not a skin-of-your-teeth win about to be recounted and may yet be lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    Still, this is Atlanta. It should have been an absolute no-question slam-dunk. Not a skin-of-your-teeth win about to be recounted and may yet be lost.
    I understand the point you are making.

Quote Originally Posted by gawarriorqueen View Post

With that close a margin, there should be a recount.
    True North Strong and Free

Mary says there are still Military absentee and provisional ballots that need to be counted. Will there be enough? WSB says that south Atlanta voted for Bottoms and north Atlanta voted for Mary Norwood.

MANY BLACK LEADERS came out for Mary Norwood, including a former (black) mayor of Atlanta, Shirley Franklin, former Atlanta City Council President Former Atlanta City Council President Lisa Borders (also black), current City Council President Ceasar Mitchell (again, black).

Ms. Borders endorsement is a thinly-veiled acknowledgement that the CORRUPTION under Kasim Reed's administration needs to be cleaned up, and that we don't need a Reed-hanger-on like Bottoms to continue the shenanigans:

“Today, we need someone who is willing to be inclusive; who is willing to not only work with the state but also work with and represent all of the citizens of Atlanta and include their perspectives in governing and growing the city,” she added.

Borders, the grand-daughter of the late civil rights leader William Holmes Borders, currently is president of the WNBA. She continues to have a home in Atlanta even though she is based in New York City.

Borders’ endorsement of Norwood means that the last three presidents of the Atlanta City Council – Cathy Woolard, Borders and Ceasar Mitchell – agree on who should be the next mayor of Atlanta.

https://www.bizjournals.com/atlanta/...a-borders.html
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.