Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

WAR What if the Federal Government passes a real gun ban. No "Assault Rifles." Turn them in. What then?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Never Happen !
    The most important days in a persons life are the day they were born and the day they find out why!

[I did a search, Dennis - couldn't find it even going back to 2014; probably had the wrong keyword.]

Thatís because it was posted July 2002.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...ock&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    "In the absence of orders, go find something and..." -Erwin Rommel
    Indeed
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

Quote Originally Posted by sunny225 View Post
    It is all well and good that LEO's will/might ignore such a law or orders. But the problem is this law will still be on the books. They will just wait till the LEO's will do as they are told. The libs are always looking down the road. They do this kind of thing one step at a time and they are patiently waiting to get to where they want to be.
    BUT, the end results still will remain the same. The people will NOT turn them in, someone will have to TRY to take them by force on a fools errand that no sane man would want to go on.
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

What other unalienable, God given civil right is so casually assailed by state and local government than the 2nd Amendment?

"Shall not be infringed" is, perhaps, one of the least ambiguous statements in ALL of the Bill of Rights.

If you look at both state and federal government over reach and absolute lawlessness by politicians and shadow government warriors, especially in my home state of California, then you've got to wonder why it is that people are NOT rising up against the corrupt already in every branch of government.

The moment armed jack boots come marching up to private homes demanding surrender of legally possessed property in direct violation of civil liberty then IT'S OVER.

Who are the opposition?

Anyone who seeks to destroy the inalienable, God given rights of any American which are affirmed in the Bill of Rights... a document which specifically tells the GOVERNMENT what it CANNOT do.

Our rights come from our Creator...at conception.

They aren't bestowed on us from government.

If the government is lawless, then there is no law but the laws of nature and nature's God.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    Some time back, someone (maybe Dozdoats?) posted a short story about a time AFTER such a confiscation occurred. Guess it's time to try to find it again. It was very good.
    I think you are referring to a short story, called " Sundown at Coffin Rock ". Here is a link: https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/sundown.html

The author has put out a sequel. Here is the sequel link: https://www.lawfulpath.com/ref/cfnrock2.shtml

I have not read the sequel yet.

While looking for the links to the story, I discovered there is a video on YouTube. Here is that link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l7Enw9X_tg

Sacajawea, hope this helps you !

Regards, No Dandy
    Last edited by NoDandy; 12-06-2017 at 09:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    What if the Federal Government passes a real gun ban. No "Assault Rifles." Turn them in. What then?

Simple really -- you're either a bootlicker or a "enemy combatant"

The late Mike Vanderboegh of Sipsey Street Irregulars was asked once by some libtard, "what will you do when I come to seize your firearms?"

Mike's response: "I will kill you!"
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    The late Mike Vanderboegh of Sipsey Street Irregulars was asked once by some libtard, "what will you do when I come to seize your firearms?"

Mike's response: "I will kill you!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dosadi View Post
    Prohibition worked so well didn't it?

Those who would get rich will start importing or underground manufacture of weapons and ammo. Since it will be illegal it won't be less than something like full auto weapon or what ever.

Every time a cop takes a weapon it will create more problems with policing with the consent of the policed, and the corruption of those selling illegals to have the tryannical kings men turn a blind eye will both corrupt them or they will be killed.

They all have families and those who will be selling guns will also have enforcers to visit problem cops and politicians and their families.

It would devolve into a civil war under such times with cartel bosses ruling and so long as they don't mess with the free men they will be left to ply their trade.

Its happened before back in the late 1960s, there were 100s of unmarked copys of Smith & Wesion .38cal revolvers showing up on the streets of N.Y. State.

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    What if the Federal Government passes a real gun ban. No "Assault Rifles." Turn them in. What then?
    I believe that is what the British were trying to do before the Minute Men met them on the Concord Commons. So how did that work out for the Brits? Hmmmmmm

Unlike Brits and Aussies as well as the majority of Europeans..."they" are rule followers. Americans not so much. In fact we're primarily RULE BREAKERS! We don't like being told what to do. We don't tolerate limits on our freedoms. Hell we can't even drive the speed limit! No one drives 55 - right!!

The relationship between the government and Americans has always been a us verses them. So if THEY are stupid enough to think we'll follow THEIR rules they are beyond stupid and deserve to be left hanging by their necks at the end of a short rope.

Time to drain the swamp and clean the house!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.