Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Wildfire in Ventura California....Evacuations. Does Any one Have Any News?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Lilac Fire

CA Fire Scanner‏ @CAFireScanner
    1m1 minute ago

#LilacFire - Houses now involved in fire in the Triple Crown Dr area. FF injured in the propane tank explosion reportedly had a minor injury & remained w/ his crew.
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one big "little bit" now several inches taller than me

FOX 5 San Diego‏Verified account @fox5sandiego
    3m3 minutes ago

San Marcos Unified added to list of school districts closed Friday due to #LilacFire. Full list of college & school closures: http://via.kswbtv.com/6auOZ
    Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one big "little bit" now several inches taller than me

Live San Diego TV feed,

http://www.cbs8.com/story/37018851/l...tions-in-place
    Attached Images
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Trad American Angel‏ @RightWingAngel
    2m2 minutes ago

#LilacFire - There has been talk several times of the fire likely going to be burning all the way out to the I-5 Fwy through Camp Pendleton. No timeframe heard. Still a long way to go. via @CAFireScanner

Naagesh_tweets‏ @Naagesh_tweets
    1m1 minute ago

Lilac Fire grows to 3,000 acres, threatens 5,000 structures - flying embers threatens gas stations #LilacFire #SanDiego

Meredith Garofalo‏ @GarofaloWX
    56s57 seconds ago

SOCAL WILDFIRE EVENING UPDATE - The #RyeFire is at 7,000 acres & 25% contained, the #CreekFire is at 15,323 acres & 20% contained, the #ThomasFire is at 115,000 acres & 5% contained, and the #LilacFire is 3,000 acres & 0% contained #cawx #CAwildfires #SoCal

'Extreme' fires in Southern California devour Murdoch’s estate

High winds and dry conditions are fueling four separate brushfires in Los Angeles, California. Tens of thousands of acres of land and 150 homes have burned down so far. Among the casualties was media mogul Rupert Murdoch’s estate.

The affluent neighborhood of Bel Air fell victim to the Skirball fire. The flames consumed half a dozen properties, including the $28 million estate owned by the 21st Century Fox executive chairman. The 13-acre Moraga Vineyard is “the only commercial vineyard in Los Angeles,” according to NBC.

The destruction of Murdoch’s home prompted a flurry of snide tweets critical of the Fox News executive and his stance on climate change.

The fire also threatened properties belonging to SpaceX CEO Elon Musk and pop superstar Beyonce.

“Purple” alerts were called for LA-Venture County, Orange County-Inland Empire and San Diego, while a “marginal” alert was issued for Santa Barbara. An extreme alert means that fires have extreme growth, will burn very intensely and will be uncontrollable.

The fire department said there was no way to contain the fires right now and that they will continue to burn through Saturday.

Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said more than 230,000 people have been forced from their homes in Los Angeles and Ventura counties. Around 260 public and charter schools were closed on Thursday and will remain closed on Friday.

https://www.rt.com/usa/412360-los-an...rdoch-mansion/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Lilac Fire now over 4,100 acres per live news conference

https://www.10news.com/video/live-video

News 8 San Diego‏ @News8
    24s24 seconds ago

Cal Fire San Diego providing updates on the #LilacFire: 4,100 acres, 0% contained.
    Fire continues to move West towards Oceanside and Camp Pendleton
    3 civilian injuries reported.
    2 night helicopters providing water drops. #SanDiego
    http://cbs8.com/story/37018851/lilac...tions-in-place

News 8 San Diego‏ @News8
    1m1 minute ago

Cal Fire San Diego says #LilacFire can make it to the coast. Asks residents to be vigilant and ready to evacuate. #Fallbrook #Bonsall #Vista #Oceanside and #CampPendleton
    Several thousand structures are threatened.

City of Oceanside‏Verified account @CityofOceanside
    35m35 minutes ago

The MANDATORY evacuation area has been expanded. Areas east of Douglas and north of North River Road are now under MANDATORY evacuation. Map forthcoming.

38s39 seconds ago

The areas that were previously under voluntary evacuation are now under MANDATORY evacuation. Maps forthcoming.

^^^it's been expanded, will add the updated map when it comes out

Jarheads can fight ALMOST ANYTHING but high caliber wildfire simply is WAY beyond shooting and blowing it up.

Unless someone can figger where to lay a couple MOAB eggs. (think oil well fires thermobarics MIGHT work)

Prayers to ALL in the path of this thing.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

I live in Oceanside near the Vista line. We are listed this evening on a possible evacuation. Fires justwest of the I-15 in the Bonsall area burned some horse farms. Some horses were lost. The wind is really bad in that area, as well as Fallbrook, a small town in the hills there. We are on the watch for now and praying the wind drops.
    Guns, Grub, and God!

Quote Originally Posted by Border Guns View Post
    I live in Oceanside near the Vista line. We are listed this evening on a possible evacuation. Fires justwest of the I-15 in the Bonsall area burned some horse farms. Some horses were lost. The wind is really bad in that area, as well as Fallbrook, a small town in the hills there. We are on the watch for now and praying the wind drops.
    I knew we had a couple of tb2kers in the Oceanside area, I just couldn't remember who.

Prayers for you and yous (and everyone else in the path of this fire).

Brian Shlonsky‏Verified account @10NewsBrian
    51s51 seconds ago

Brian Shlonsky Retweeted SDG&E

#BREAKING: If your power was cut due to high winds and #LilacFire it could be out for several days.

Brian Shlonsky added,
    SDG&E
    Verified account @SDGE
    For those of you who had your energy shut off due to high winds power will remain out overnight & could for several days. When conditions are safe we’ll be in the area to assess the electrical system & determine when your power can be restored. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Lilac Fire

43s43 seconds ago

This is the new MANDATORY evacuation map.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQf8ZgjVwAEZTou.jpg

Lilac Fire

overall evac map

News 8 San Diego‏ @News8
    1m1 minute ago

#LilacFire UPDATE: New Evacuation Map - Authorities urging residents in Fallbrook, Vista, Bonsall, Oceanside and Camp Pendleton to be ready to evacuate.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQf9W5cUMAERmxH.jpg

Stay safe Border Guns, we're praying for you.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

CAL FIRE SAN DIEGO‏Verified account @CALFIRESANDIEGO
    1m1 minute ago

#LilacFire [update] New evacuation orders:
    South of Reche Rd.
    North of Burma Rd.
    East of Camp Pendleton Eastern Fence Line
    West of Green Canyon Rd.

2m2 minutes ago

#LilacFire [update] New evacuation orders
    South of N. River Rd.
    North of Bobier Dr.
    East of Melrose & N. Santa Fe
    West of E. Vista Way

2m2 minutes ago

#LilacFire [update] New evacuation orders:
    South of Camp Pendleton Eastern Fence Line
    North of N. River Rd.
    West of Wilshire Rd.
    East of Douglas Dr.

1m1 minute ago

#LilacFire [update] New evacuation warning:
    South of N. River Rd.
    North of Oceanside Blvd
    West of Melrose & N. Santa Fe
    East of Old Grove Rd. & Douglas Dr.

Word of advice, even though you are on "alert" have what you most want, have it packed and ready to go. Some here did not do that because CalFire said they weren't in any danger. 30 minutes later their home was gone. Been there!

P.S. Winds forecasted to be extreme until Sunday - 3 days way!

3m3 minutes ago

CalFire has issued new voluntary evacuation orders for a variety of Oceanside neighborhoods due to the #lilacfire. Please see the attached map. Mandatory evacuation areas are the same as the map from last hour.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQgMMAgUQAAtANd.jpg

I'm not listening to it, but in case anyone is interested

California Love
    ⭕‏ @therealrealtred
    43s43 seconds ago

#LilacFire LIVE FIRE DEPARTMENT FEED https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/1713

News 8 San Diego‏ @News8
    19m19 minutes ago

#LilacUpdate: New Lilac Fire evacuation orders have been issued for residents south of the Camp Pendleton eastern fence line, north of North River Road, west of Wilshire Road, and east of Douglas Drive.

Oceanside High School evac center is full

People being asked to go to other evac centers

Yep, all packed and loaded in car. Sure enough it turned into mandatory now. Check in later, probably tomorrow.
    Guns, Grub, and God!

Be safe, BG

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbitsnana View Post
    Oceanside High School evac center is full

People being asked to go to other evac centers
    multiple shelters full already

(I had missed the earlier one)

City of Carlsbad, CA‏ @carlsbadcagov
    31m31 minutes ago

Oside High School shelter also at capacity. Evacuees are now being directed to East Valley Community Center in Escondido, 2245 East Valley Parkway #lilacfire

City of Carlsbad, CA‏ @carlsbadcagov
    58m58 minutes ago

Stagecoach Community Center shelter is now at capacity. Please head to Oceanside High Schoo shelter, 1 Pirates Cove. Small animals okay. #lilacfire

For links see article source.....
    Posted for fair use.....
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/us/ven...nia/index.html

California fires: Two people burned in new blaze

By Eliott C. McLaughlin, Nicole Chavez, Paul Vercammen and Steve Almasy, CNN
    Updated 12:15 AM ET, Fri December 8, 2017

Story highlights
    141,000 acres burned in six large wildfires in California
    "Honestly, the firefighters are taking a beating," official says
    Carpinteria, California (CNN)With weary firefighters continuing their assault on several major wildfires wreaking devastation across Southern California, two new blazes fired up Thursday, adding to the region's smoke-filled misery.

So far, 141,000 acres have burned in the six large wildfires in the state this week, according to Cal Fire officials.
    Two people were burned in one new hot spot, known as the Lilac Fire, which was about 45 miles north of San Diego. Officials didn't release the nature of the injuries to the burn victims nor give their conditions.
    The 4,100-acre fire is moving at an "extremely rapid rate," and burning west toward the Vista and Oceanside communities, officials said.
    A total of 20 structures were destroyed, according to Cal Fire. Many of those were mobile homes in a community next to where the fire started, said Ron Lane, the deputy chief administrative officer for San Diego County.
    To the north in Ventura County, the numbers were much more ominous. The four-day old Thomas Fire had burned 115,000 acres and destroyed 439 buildings, damaging 85 others.
    Another new fire, just to the north of the Lilac Fire, had consumed 300 acres. That blaze, called the Liberty Fire, is 10% contained.
    The wildfires are testing the stamina of firefighters and military personnel, who have been laboring almost nonstop. On top of exhaustion from the long hours, they're also trying to stave off the effects of smoke inhalation and the airborne embers irritating their eyes.
    At least 190,000 residents have been evacuated as 5,700 firefighters work to contain the blazes, Cal Fire officials said.

"Honestly, the firefighters are taking a beating, but we have to acknowledge the residents because they're taking a beating, too, but they're cooperating with our orders," Thomas Kruschke, spokesman for the Ventura County Fire Department, said earlier.
    See photos of the fierce wildfires in Southern California
    The state National Guard's 146th Airlift Wing out of Oxnard has also joined the fight, even though roughly 50 of the National Guardsmen involved had to be evacuated themselves, said spokeswoman Maj. Kimberly Holman. Three lost their homes in the blazes, she said.
    The fires have pushed 110,000 Californians from their homes. Compounding problems Thursday were dry weather and merciless winds, with gusts predicted to reach the strength of a Category 1 hurricane in mountainous areas.

http://ix.cnn.io/dailygraphics/graph...ic-desktop.jpg

Almost half of the total number of firefighters are assigned to the massive Thomas Fire alone, officials said. Officials have shut down hundreds of schools spanning at least 16 districts.
    It could go down as one of the most destructive fires in state history, and at one point, spread over 31,000 acres in the span of about nine hours -- roughly an acre a second. At that rate, it would have consumed New York's Central Park in about 15 minutes. The plume from the fire stretches 1,000 miles into the Pacific Ocean.
    The fire is the most destructive ever in December (due to the number of buildings destroyed), according to Cal Fire records posted online.

7 images that show why the Southern California wildfires are so dangerous

California fires: Two people burned in new blaze
    By Eliott C. McLaughlin, Nicole Chavez, Paul Vercammen and Steve Almasy, CNN
    Updated 12:15 AM ET, Fri December 8, 2017

Now Playing California wildfire racing...
    01 michella flores las vegas california fire
    Woman survives massacre, returns to burned home

Watch as fire burns inside hollow tree
    sonoma county bodycam
    Bodycam video shows dramatic wildfire rescue
    couple pool wildfire 01
    They hid in pool for 6 hours as flames raged
    Inmates fight fires in California kriel pkg_00011304.jpg
    Firefighters, inmates fight California wildfires
    Wildfire 1
    Homeowners cry as they return after fire
    Flames overtake a structure in the Napa wine region on October 9.
    Flames engulf California wine country
    california wildfires orig mg_00001408.jpg
    Wildfires spawn 'firenadoes' in CA

Video shows fire raging near freeway
    A wall stands in the burnt out Vista del Mar Hospital after the Thomas wildfire swept through Ventura, California on December 6, 2017.
    California motorists commuted past a blazing inferno Wednesday as wind-whipped wildfires raged across the Los Angeles region, with flames triggering the closure of a major freeway and mandatory evacuations in an area dotted with mansions. / AFP PHOTO / Mark RALSTONNow Playing
    California wildfire racing toward tourist area
    los angeles wildfire aerial footage mobile_00003705.jpg
    Aerials show devastating California fires
    title: ooysterr - The 405 Freeway Getty Center fire duration: 05:42:58 site: Twitter author: null published: Wed Dec 31 1969 19:00:00 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) intervention: yes description: null
    California wildfire threatens Getty Center
    California Ventura County wildfire orig_00004108.jpg
    California fire scorches Ventura County
    Brush fire explodes near Santa Paula, CA
    Fast-moving wildfire threatens homes near L.A.

Roommates film harrowing drive through flames

Watch as fire burns inside hollow tree
    sonoma county bodycam
    Bodycam video shows dramatic wildfire rescue
    couple pool wildfire 01
    They hid in pool for 6 hours as flames raged
    Inmates fight fires in California kriel pkg_00011304.jpg
    Firefighters, inmates fight California wildfires
    Wildfire 1
    Homeowners cry as they return after fire
    Flames overtake a structure in the Napa wine region on October 9.
    Flames engulf California wine country
    california wildfires orig mg_00001408.jpg
    Wildfires spawn 'firenadoes' in CA

Video shows fire raging near freeway
    A wall stands in the burnt out Vista del Mar Hospital after the Thomas wildfire swept through Ventura, California on December 6, 2017.
    California motorists commuted past a blazing inferno Wednesday as wind-whipped wildfires raged across the Los Angeles region, with flames triggering the closure of a major freeway and mandatory evacuations in an area dotted with mansions. / AFP PHOTO / Mark RALSTON
    California wildfire racing toward tourist area
    los angeles wildfire aerial footage mobile_00003705.jpg
    Aerials show devastating California fires
    title: ooysterr - The 405 Freeway Getty Center fire duration: 05:42:58 site: Twitter author: null published: Wed Dec 31 1969 19:00:00 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time) intervention: yes description: null
    California wildfire threatens Getty Center
    California Ventura County wildfire orig_00004108.jpg
    California fire scorches Ventura County
    Brush fire explodes near Santa Paula, CA
    Fast-moving wildfire threatens homes near L.A.

Roommates film harrowing drive through flames
    Story highlights
    141,000 acres burned in six large wildfires in California
    "Honestly, the firefighters are taking a beating," official says
    Carpinteria, California (CNN)With weary firefighters continuing their assault on several major wildfires wreaking devastation across Southern California, two new blazes fired up Thursday, adding to the region's smoke-filled misery.

So far, 141,000 acres have burned in the six large wildfires in the state this week, according to Cal Fire officials.
    Two people were burned in one new hot spot, known as the Lilac Fire, which was about 45 miles north of San Diego. Officials didn't release the nature of the injuries to the burn victims nor give their conditions.
    The 4,100-acre fire is moving at an "extremely rapid rate," and burning west toward the Vista and Oceanside communities, officials said.
    A total of 20 structures were destroyed, according to Cal Fire. Many of those were mobile homes in a community next to where the fire started, said Ron Lane, the deputy chief administrative officer for San Diego County.
    To the north in Ventura County, the numbers were much more ominous. The four-day old Thomas Fire had burned 115,000 acres and destroyed 439 buildings, damaging 85 others.
    Another new fire, just to the north of the Lilac Fire, had consumed 300 acres. That blaze, called the Liberty Fire, is 10% contained.
    The wildfires are testing the stamina of firefighters and military personnel, who have been laboring almost nonstop. On top of exhaustion from the long hours, they're also trying to stave off the effects of smoke inhalation and the airborne embers irritating their eyes.
    At least 190,000 residents have been evacuated as 5,700 firefighters work to contain the blazes, Cal Fire officials said.

GOOGLE EARTH/AL SEIB/LOS ANGELES TIMES/GETTY IMAGES
    "Honestly, the firefighters are taking a beating, but we have to acknowledge the residents because they're taking a beating, too, but they're cooperating with our orders," Thomas Kruschke, spokesman for the Ventura County Fire Department, said earlier.
    See photos of the fierce wildfires in Southern California
    The state National Guard's 146th Airlift Wing out of Oxnard has also joined the fight, even though roughly 50 of the National Guardsmen involved had to be evacuated themselves, said spokeswoman Maj. Kimberly Holman. Three lost their homes in the blazes, she said.
    The fires have pushed 110,000 Californians from their homes. Compounding problems Thursday were dry weather and merciless winds, with gusts predicted to reach the strength of a Category 1 hurricane in mountainous areas.

Almost half of the total number of firefighters are assigned to the massive Thomas Fire alone, officials said. Officials have shut down hundreds of schools spanning at least 16 districts.
    It could go down as one of the most destructive fires in state history, and at one point, spread over 31,000 acres in the span of about nine hours -- roughly an acre a second. At that rate, it would have consumed New York's Central Park in about 15 minutes. The plume from the fire stretches 1,000 miles into the Pacific Ocean.
    The fire is the most destructive ever in December (due to the number of buildings destroyed), according to Cal Fire records posted online.
    7 images that show why the Southern California wildfires are so dangerous

AL SEIB/LOS ANGELES TIMES/GETTY IMAGES/WALLY SKALIJ/LOS ANGELES TIMES/GETTY IMAGES
    Latest developments
    • New measures: Fire officials said Thursday brought a historic fire danger score and prompted them to upgrade their color-coding system to include purple for the first time.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DQbam4GUQAAlt8X.jpg

NWS Los Angeles‏Verified account
    @NWSLosAngeles
    Follow Follow @NWSLosAngeles
    More
    Here is the latest unofficial burn area of the #ThomasFire as of 11 PM PST as indicated by satellite. The red colors represent the latest fire activity. The fire activity has surrounded #Ojai affecting Hwys 33 and 150. #SoCal #LAfire #cawx #LAweather
    Continued...

Praying for you, Border Guns, and all those in the path of these terrible fires.

Summerthyme

Yep, all packed and loaded in car. Sure enough it turned into mandatory now. Check in later, probably tomorrow.
    Stay safe! My prayers are with you.

LIVE 🔴 California Wildfires Latest Updates

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVGhy9IQ8Lw
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Lilac fire

5m5 minutes ago

#LilacFire [update] Firefighters continue to make progress & assess damage. The fire remains 4,100 acres & 0% contained. At least 65 structures have been destroyed.

Please stay safe. I have family and friends all over that area and am very worried.
    At peace in the arms of Jesus. RIP my love until we meet again.

For links see article source.....
    Posted for fair use.....
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1E226U

December 8, 2017 / 8:08 AM / Updated 44 minutes ago

Trump declares emergency in California over wildfires

Reuters Staff
    1 Min Read

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - U.S. President Donald Trump on Friday declared a state of emergency in California due to raging wildfires that have destroyed hundreds of structures and forced thousands from their homes.

In declaring the emergency, Trump ordered the release of federal assistance to bolster the local response to the wildfires in Southern California, the White House said in a statement.

Reporting In declaring the emergency, Trump ordered the release of federal assistance to bolster the local response to the wildfires in Southern California, the White House said in a statement.

Reporting by Maria Caspani; Editing by Tim Ahmann

Thanks for the prayers, they worked. The wind has died down for today, they are probably working like heck to get a handle on it before the wind comes up again. Have to take my Mom to the doctor, just a check up, but she is in Fallbrook. Highway 56 that goes there is closed, so am going to go on Camp Pendleton and try that way. I use it as a short cut any how to the west entrance into Fallbrook. Hope it works so I can get stuff done to day.

thanks a million for the prayers, Jane, Hope the fire won't get bad again Sunday.
    Guns, Grub, and God!

Thanks for the prayers, they worked. The wind has died down for today, they are probably working like heck to get a handle on it before the wind comes up again. Have to take my Mom to the doctor, just a check up, but she is in Fallbrook. Highway 56 that goes there is closed, so am going to go on Camp Pendleton and try that way. I use it as a short cut any how to the west entrance into Fallbrook. Hope it works so I can get stuff done to day.

thanks a million for the prayers, Jane, Hope the fire won't get bad again Sunday.
    Prayers for you and everyone in the path of these fires. I know what it's like to evacuate from dangerous fires. BTDT and the fear was intense.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

now a (currently small) fire NE of San Diego (best I can tell, it is North East of San Diego and East of El Cajone near Alpine)

BreakingNNow‏ @BreakingNNow
    27m27 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Fire crews are responding to a 10 acre fire west of Japatul Valley Road in San Diego. #SweetwaterFire
    0 replies 6 retweets 2 likes
    Lisa Remillard‏Verified account @LisaRemillard
    22m22 minutes ago

NEW FIRE #SweetwaterFire 15 acres Cleveland National Forest firefighters are responding to this fire near Interstate 8 and Japatul Valley Road in Descanso

SoCal Safety 1st‏ @SoCalSafety1st
    32m32 minutes ago
    Replying to @SoCalSafety1st

Approximate location of the #SweetWaterFire

Cleveland NF‏ @ClevelandNF
    7m7 minutes ago

#SweetwaterFire update: currently holding at approximately 8 acres, multiple engines on hose lays making good progress being supported 2 airtankers and 1 helicopter.

John Valcazar jr‏ @lj_valcazar
    9m9 minutes ago

@CALFIRESANDIEGO any info on the #SweetwaterFire ? I know it’s early but any info would be appreciated

Dana Moore Storms‏ @DanaStorms
    19m19 minutes ago
    Replying to @AlpineACN

Is this in addition to the #sweetwaterfire ?

8m8 minutes ago

#SweetwaterFire - Crews are getting handle on this one. Fire is holding at 8 acres. Some air attack units being cancelled

Danielle Radin‏Verified account @danielleradin
    36m36 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #firefighters responding to #SweetwaterFire I-8 west of Japatul Valley Rd. 10 acres, moderate rate of spread

27m27 minutes ago

#SweetwaterFire - Now 8 to 10 acres with moderate rate of spread. Air tankers inbound

RaoulFOX5‏Verified account @RaoulFOX5
    26m26 minutes ago

#Breaking: Cleveland National Forest firefighters responding to a 10-
    acre vegetation fire near I-8 & Japatul Valley Road in Descanso. It
    was reported about 9:30 AM with a moderate rate of spread as ground and air
    crews responded to the so-called #SweetwaterFire.

36m36 minutes ago

VEG FIRE- #Alpine (San Diego County) crews o/s South of the 8 Freeway near Japatul Valley Rd with a 4 acre fire, rapid rate of spread. Currently no evacuations needed. #SweetWaterFire

Cleveland NF‏ @ClevelandNF
    7m7 minutes ago

#SweetwaterFire update: currently holding at approximately 8 acres, multiple engines on hose lays making good progress being supported 2 airtankers and 1 helicopter.

Virginia Cha‏Verified account @10NewsCha
    4m4 minutes ago

Virginia Cha Retweeted Cleveland NF

Latest on #SweetwaterFire that just started in last hour in the east county...

Virginia Cha added,
    Cleveland NF
    @ClevelandNF

Kalyna Astrinos‏ @10NewsKalyna
    3m3 minutes ago

#BREAKING 8 acre fire in #Alpine. Now called the #Sweetwaterfire. Its along the I-8 near Japatul Valley Rd. @10News

Merced‏ @Merced_Calif
    25m25 minutes ago

Southern California’s biggest #wildfire continues to grow, reaching Santa Barbara County. In all, #SoCalFires already sent 212,000 people fleeing and left thousands without power http://www.thegardenisland.com/2017/...arbara-county/ … #LAFires #wildfires

Right Voice Now‏ @rightvoicenow
    40m40 minutes ago

Latest CA #wildfire stats:
    6 large fires
    141,000 acres burned
    190,000 residents evacuated
    23,000 homes threatened
    5,700 firefighters
    500 confirmed structures destroyed

#ThomasFire #CreekFire #SanBernardino #SkirballFire #CaliforniaWildfires #SanDiegoFire

And don't forget all the burned-up horses and other animals...........

Right Voice Now‏ @rightvoicenow
    31m31 minutes ago

WHY DID THEY LEAVE THESE HORSES TILL THE LAST MINUTE?
    I BET THEY GOT THEIR FAMILIES OUT
    INCOMPETENCE!!
    Approximately 25 race horses were killed when a #wildfire engulfed about eight barns at a training center in northeast #SanDiego
    http://abcn.ws/2y8AhdT
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.