Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Two police officers shot in north St. Louis County; Suspect barricaded
+ Reply to Thread

Two police officers shot in north St. Louis County; Suspect barricaded

didn't see this posted yet:

http://fox2now.com/2017/12/14/report...orth-st-louis/
    ST. LOUIS, MO — Two police officers were shot Thursday at around 7:30am in north St. Louis County. They were hit in the chest. Their bulletproof vest may have saved their lives. The officers are conscious and speaking.

The incident occurred in Bellefontaine Neighbors at the intersection of Chambers and Bellefontaine roads. One suspect is barricaded in a home in the 10100 block of Bellefontaine. A tactical operations unit is on the scene. They are trying to communicate with the suspect in the home.

Police were responding to the home after reports of shots fired in Bellefontaine Neighbors Wednesday night. The details in that police call are not known at this point. But, a man who lives at the home was identified as a person of interest in the report of gunfire.

Officers got into an altercation with the man at the home. Neighbors told police that the man left the residence Thursday morning. Officers caught up with him on Crete drive. They tried to talk to the man. The situation escalated and officers may have used a taser to apprehend him. Police say he pulled out a handgun and shot both of the officers in their chests. Police returned fire and it isn't known if the suspect was injured in the shooting.

Police say the 37-year-old man ran into a nearby home. They are not certain the suspect lives at the home and have not yet made contact. The home is surrounded and authorities are working to take the suspect into custody.

A staging area for first responders and media is set up at a church located a quarter of a mile away. There is a heavy police presence at Chambers and Bellefontaine. Traffic is closed to the neighborhoods surrounding the standoff. Many people saw officers from many police departments rush to the scene on I-70 during their commute.

Initial reports stated that the suspect was armed with a rifle. Investigators say the suspect is well known to police. They say the suspect may own an AR-15 rifle.

Police say a 44-year-old male officer and a 25-year-old officer were injured in the shooting. Reports indicate that both of the the officer's injuries are minor. There may be bruising where the bullets hit their vests. They were taken to the hospital to be checked out.

More details will be posted as this story develops. Refresh this page for the latest update.

A SWAT truck is headed to the scene. It has a large battering ram in the front
    Joe Millitzer 2 hours ago

Joe Millitzer 3 hours ago

I-270 is closed at Riverview and 367
    Joe Millitzer 3 hours ago

BREAKING: Two officers shot with an AR15, shooter is barricaded in a house near Bellefountaine

— KMOX St. Louis News (@kmoxnews) December 14, 2017

Suspect in road rage attack charged, remains at large
    Couple drops nearly 250lbs after discovering weight loss inspiration
    Ballwin police post pics to prove teens are not driving their vehicles

go ahead - GTR - it's a tuff thing to get right so your first ten guesses don't count
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

North St. Louis? Who woulda thunk it?
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

looks like it ended ~ 3Pm this afternoon - the link for anyone who is interested -

Standoff ends in arrest after two officers are shot in North County

video and comments suggesting that neighbors have had issues with this lunatic acting crazy up in da hood befo nah
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

too close to one of my sisters.............yikes
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Quote Originally Posted by SAPPHIRE View Post
    too close to one of my sisters.............yikes
    yea - I get that - my sisters son is a cop in ST L . . . I was in the wood shop this morning and Raggedyann called me to hurry and come in when the news broke.

OP:

Investigators say the suspect is well known to police.
    Hey everybody!!!!

It looks like http://fox2now.com/2017/12/14/report...orth-st-louis/ is wanting to play GTR!!!