Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST My friend and neighbor lost his wife a few days ago.
+ Reply to Thread

My friend and neighbor lost his wife a few days ago.

My long time neighbor and curbside conversationalist, Mike C. took a heavy loss this past Wednesday when his wife passed away at home late in the afternoon. She had medical problems, serious ones, for several years and was on hospice home care when the end came.

Mike is such a great guy, a dog fan and history buff...a solid citizen and a warm, decent gentleman. Everyone around here is hurting along with him.

Could the folks here remember the lady with a few words to the Man upstairs? Please?

Thank you.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

I'll remember him in my thoughts. So sad especially close to the holidays. I meet a few in his predicament. All I can do is give them a hug.

Prayers for your neighbor. Losing a loved one seems doubly painful in the holiday season.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I just said a prayer for your friend Mike C. May he find comfort from the Lord and from friends like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeta View Post
    I just said a prayer for your friend Mike C. May he find comfort from the Lord and from friends like you.
    I did also!
    "I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

Prayers.
    If white privilege exists, why did Senator Warren have to pretend to be an Indian?

Quote Originally Posted by jward View Post
    Prayers.
    You can add mine as well, poor guy.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Praying now.
    "One day I will leave this world and dream myself to Reality" Crazy Horse

Prayers sent

I wil say a prayer for both of them :-(
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Ben,

Prayers said for your neighbor.

Southside

Adding our prayers, too!

Prayers
    God is pro-life!

Praying for Mike this morning...
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Hello Ben Sunday,

Adding my prayers too.

Praying for peace and comfort for your neighbor and friend.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Prayer sent.

Best regards
    Doc

Prayers just said.

Lifting Mike up in thought and prayers.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

Just saw this. My condolences to hm and his family..

Prayers Sent
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

Very sad at any time. Prayers for Mike and family.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan