Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OT/MISC LaVar Ball says he's withdrawing suspended son from UCLA
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Well, this one is standing by (literally) waiting for that think.

Given they're not exactly Rhodes Scholars - it might be a longish wait.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Yogizorch View Post
    The kid needs to grow a pair and say "No" dad, I'm staying in school and taking my punishment. It would do him a world of good. What does he expect to do now? Jump straight to the pros? I don't think so. His older brother isn't exactly setting the league on fire. If he thinks he can waltz into any other college program as a thief and with the baggage of his family he has another thing coming. It doesn't look like old man Ball thought this out too well, but I guess that is to be expected.
    Dad doesn't get it. No college will touch this kid now as they are not going to use a scholarship spot for a kid whos Dad is going to pull him out the minute he disagrees with the coaches. Unfortunately this is probably these kids only shot at success and Dad is going to kill it. Dad had his chance and didn't make it.

Given they're not exactly Rhodes Scholars

Road scholars more likely.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Just read that Dad signed the 2 younger boys with an agent. Wants them to play ball together overseas. It also means that both are now ineligible to play college ball and I am curious as to how the younger one will finish high school.

Well, well, isn’t that interesting. I’m sure they’ll make ever-so-much-more money than if they played here in the US. On the bright side, we have plenty of spare ghetto-rats. Let the Europeans have a comple of our rejects.

Dad has a real bad case of the dumb ass syndrome.

I think it might be terminal