Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME USAWatchdog: Home » Political Analysis » Missing $21 Trillion Means Federal Government Is Lawless
+ Reply to Thread

21 USAWatchdog: Home » Political Analysis » Missing $21 Trillion Means Federal Government Is Lawless

Fair Use . . .

https://usawatchdog.com/missing-21-t...mark-skidmore/

By Greg Hunter’s USAWatchdog.com (Early Sunday Release)

Michigan State University economics professor Mark Skidmore made an astounding discovery about the finances and budgets of the U.S. federal government earlier this year. He and a team of graduate students discovered $21 trillion missing in the federal budget going back to 1998. Dr. Skidmore, who specializes in public finance, explains, “We know from official government sources that indicate $21 trillion is, in some way, unaccounted for. Furthermore, if we come back to the Constitution, all spending needs to be authorized by Congress. It looks to me, and I think I can conclude with a high degree of certainty, there is money flowing in, as well as out, that is unaccounted for. . . . That’s the one thing we know from these documents, that there is $21 trillion in unaccounted funds.”

In one example, Skidmore found a huge transfer from the Treasury Department to the Army that, again, was not authorized. Keep in mind, the Army has an approved budget of a little more than $120 billion a year. Skidmore says, “In this one report . . . there is an appendix table that indicates there was a transfer from Treasury to the Army of about $800 billion. That’s almost a trillion dollars flowing in. There is a note that says we had to do this in order to reconcile past years. That doesn’t make sense to me either because, these earlier years, you have a transfer from the Treasury of your $120 billion or $130 billion, and every year, the Army is granted the authority to spend this money in the ways they say they will. How can you get (an additional) $800 billion in and call that an ‘adjustment’? I tried to call and talk to the office of the Inspector General to talk to the people who helped generate these reports. I haven’t been successful, and I stopped trying when they disabled the links.”

You heard correctly. The government cut off inspection of their own financial accounting to the public. Skidmore says, “I have been able to talk to a few people. I tried calling the Congressional Budget Office. I talked with somebody at the GAO, and one or two people at the Office of the Inspector General, who were generating these reports. . . .It’s a big question in why don’t people want to look at this? I am just a blue collar economist at Michigan State University, and I am saying this does not make sense to me. Why don’t we look at this? . . . Some high ranking government official authorized the disabling of all the links to the key documents. We know that.”

Dr. Skidmore thinks the federal accounting of $21 trillion in missing money is crazy and far outside the realm of normal. So, is this a legitimate U.S. national security issue? Dr. Skidmore says, “Yeah, and that is one of the reasons I decided to look at this. How can this be, and what does this mean? If trillions of dollars are flowing in and flowing out, it appears to be outside of our Constitution and outside of the rule of law. If that is the case, that really is troubling because it suggests that there is a layer of things happening that are outside the rule of law. I know, for example, that some activities, just for the sake of protection of the people involved in national security, have to be black budget. There is always stuff like that. Usually, it’s authorized spending, and some percentage is this black budget where only a small percentage of people and some in Congress know about it, but this is way outside of that. So, I am worried about it.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Professor Mark Skidmore of Michigan State University, as he talks about $21 trillion in missing money from the U.S. federal budget.

(To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=7CwpjIwwI9o

33 minutes.

After the Interview:

Dr. Skidmore says, “If the American people don’t stand up and say this is unacceptable, nothing is going to happen. This is just wrong.”

To find out more about Dr. Mark Skidmore, click here. To look at the documents he used to uncover $21 trillion in missing federal money, go to Solari.com and search the term “Missing Money” or simply click here. Dr. Skidmore copied all the documents he used for research and put them on Solari.com with the permission of its founder Catherine Austin Fitts.
    Last edited by Hacker; 12-04-2017 at 02:45 PM.

This is such a huge deal that I cannot believe there's so little conversation about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    This is such a huge deal that I cannot believe there's so little conversation about it.
    And that is exactly how they get away with it - no oversight by the victims of the theft. The government is corrupt to it's core and the elected people who are supposed to watch over it have massively failed in their assignment because they are just as, if not more, corrupt as anyone.

IIRC some kind of report was coming out on 10 Sept 2001 about DoD missing a few trillion. Somehow it got overshadowed on 9-11-2001.......
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Guess this is how they fund their black ops programs - the shadow military we've been reading about.
    "Apres la Guerre."

I have asked all my Congressional Reps., plus the ones I used to work with to look into this, but crickets back.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    IIRC some kind of report was coming out on 10 Sept 2001 about DoD missing a few trillion. Somehow it got overshadowed on 9-11-2001.......
    Yeah....somehow. Convenient, eh? I'm sure it's just a coincidence though. We owe these criminals nothing except a stout rope and a lamp post.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Seer View Post
    And that is exactly how they get away with it - no oversight by the victims of the theft.
    Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    I have asked all my Congressional Reps., plus the ones I used to work with to look into this, but crickets back.
    And when they TRIED to engage in oversight, all the employees just told their boss to go away.

21 trillion? Created out of thin air and spent? Or transferred from some other account and spent in ways not authorized by Congress? Can't tell from the article.

And the Army went from 120 billion to 800 billion? Seems somebody would have noticed that. Maybe it was just a bookkeeping thing as claimed.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Yeah the military could not acount for $3 Trillion and few years later they were compleatly out of small arms ammo and replacement parts for just about everything we have.
    Last edited by Publius; 12-04-2017 at 06:03 PM. Reason: fix

Heck, I've heard as much as 200 Trillion in unfunded liabilities since WW2....

Bribe money, black ops, and insurance payments for illegitimate trysts?
    “Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - J.K. Rowling "Remember who the real enemy is." - Suzanne Collins "Winter is coming." - George R.R. Martin

And needed funds to lose monies in the commodities markets. Buy high, sell low. Keeps tne grease on the wheels.

21 $21 Trillion.........

Rothschild's Personal Bank Account
    Shop Amazon At 35,000 Feet On JetBlue Airways With JetBlue's Fast WiFi And Earn TrueBlue Points https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/amazon

Bitcoin...

of)<

mike
    black is white...

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    You recall correctly.

Donald Rumsfeld announces 2.3 Trillion missing from the Pentagon on September 10th 2001

Runtime: 0:35

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

— Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"

Quote Originally Posted by Troke View Post
    21 trillion? Created out of thin air and spent? Or transferred from some other account and spent in ways not authorized by Congress? Can't tell from the article.

And the Army went from 120 billion to 800 billion? Seems somebody would have noticed that. Maybe it was just a bookkeeping thing as claimed.
    Not new news, Troke.

This has been discussed around these parts several times over the last year or two.

intothegoodnight

Sure
    Blame it on the military
    The LBJ Great Society never was funded
    After stealing Social Security to fund welfare and bankrupting the Treasury
    The Boomers started drawing retirement And questioning where the money went

We have threads buried in the tb2k library exposing the welfare cost concealments

$19 Trillion welfare black hole = $19 trillion current deficit

BTTT.

Well worth the 33 minutes runtime.

intothegoodnight

I remember reading that the data about the missing money was kept in the pentagon and WTC.
    The pentagon area got hit on 9/11, and the other collapsed (building 7) for no apparent reason.

Come 9/12/01 it was a non-issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacker View Post
    It's because it's spent on black ops projects, and/or silencing people who are a threat to the swamp but are too powerful to eliminate.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    It's because it's spent on black ops projects, and/or silencing people who are a threat to the swamp but are too powerful to eliminate.
    $22 TRILLION is slightly more/less than our entire Natl Debt-money we owe to someone[s], somewhere[s].

We better have a Nuke-proof barrier over the entire country and tech that can simply erase entire nations from orbit for that kind of money.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.