Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Manhunt in NYC after car rams into people, several reported killed & injured
+ Reply to Thread

Manhunt in NYC after car rams into people, several reported killed & injured

Published time: 3 Dec, 2017 12:12
    Edited time: 3 Dec, 2017 12:36
    Get short URL
    Manhunt in NYC after car rams into people, several reported killed & injured
    © Bryan R. Smith / AFP
    At least one person has been killed and three others critically injured after being struck by a car in Queens, New York City, early morning Sunday, AP reports citing police.

The driver "targeted" the victims around 4:45am local time, authorities said. They added that the suspected attacker fled the scene; the search for the driver is ongoing.

A knife fight broke out at a hookah bar in Queens ahead of the attack, the New York Daily News reported citing police and a witness. The car came “from nowhere and hit the whole group” on the sidewalk, the witness told the local media, adding that “the car was going really fast” and he saw “bodies flying.”

Some of the injured, who were rushed to hospital, also reportedly had stab wounds.

Police are now looking into the details, but so far the incident is not believed to be terrorism related, according to AP.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

https://www.rt.com/usa/411785-car-rams-new-york-city/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

A knife fight broke out at a hookah bar
    Gee... Why does that strike me as being part of a certain demographic?
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Gee... Why does that strike me as being part of a certain demographic?
    Here in CLE, they're not demographic limited, hookah bars are "trendy". NYC may also have the same marketing push.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Here in CLE, they're not demographic limited, hookah bars are "trendy". NYC may also have the same marketing push.
    Hookah bars may be "trendy" but if you also include the factors of using a knife and vehicle as a weapon it adds up to one specific demographic...

Hookah bars may be "trendy" but if you also include the factors of using a knife and vehicle as a weapon it adds up to one specific demographic...
    Yeah... Check out the bakery next to the hookah bar. Notice the Halal certifications on the awning.

Called it!

a hookah bar

So let me guess - NYPD is searching for a caterpillar?

-- http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/w...erpillar-4.jpg

And the soundtrack, of course - Grace Slick, Jefferson Airplane, White Rabbit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ug2EcWkb26I 03:08
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Thousand of restaurants, delis, even bodegas have halal signs. NYC is pretty broad culturally, so this is done to by business owners to cater to everyone not just the local demographic. I live in Jackson heights, a pretty large Latino/Hispanic neighborhood, and there are plenty of restaurants that are "halal". Hell, even the crown heights satmar/chabad areas have tons of halal restaurants. Ran by Jews themselves. Halal is basically just another way of saying kosher, at least here in NYC.

This is probably just a case of random violence, as we have many going on every day here.
    disclaimer: Any links posted by me may or may not be harmful for your computer. Please enter at own risk.

I don't agree that halal and kosher are anywhere NEAR the same thing! I would eat kosher all day long but I'm not putting anything halal in my mouth. Muslims will eat kosher but a Jew will not touch halal. The quality and cleanliness is not there.

Since the report doesn't reference ethnicity, religion, nor countries of origin, I'm forced to conclude that this is yet another shocking example of Amish Yutes run amok!

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Since the report doesn't reference ethnicity, religion, nor countries of origin, I'm forced to conclude that this is yet another shocking example of Amish Yutes run amok!

yep - totally agree - all the telltale signs of a Rumspringa rant gone bad - NYPD are hot on the trail of the buggy ....
    Illini Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Nahal81 View Post
    Thousand of restaurants, delis, even bodegas have halal signs. NYC is pretty broad culturally, so this is done to by business owners to cater to everyone not just the local demographic. I live in Jackson heights, a pretty large Latino/Hispanic neighborhood, and there are plenty of restaurants that are "halal". Hell, even the crown heights satmar/chabad areas have tons of halal restaurants. Ran by Jews themselves. Halal is basically just another way of saying kosher, at least here in NYC.

This is probably just a case of random violence, as we have many going on every day here.
    Wanna make a wager?

BTW... Since when does kosher go to fund jihad?

Halal does and everytime you buy it, you are putting coin into the fund to overthrow and submit this country. THANKS!!!

Your bias is showing, again...

What do they smoke at a Hookah Bar?
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

Wanna make a wager?

Halal does and everytime you buy it, you are putting coin into the fund to overthrow and submit this country. THANKS!!!

I'm in for TNB

Yeah, there used to be plendy of hookah's on 42nd street back in my daze in NY ...
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Of course, of course, nothing to see here.

Thank you for popping up on schedule.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    What do they smoke at a Hookah Bar?
    I had to look that one up too.... as well as shisha.

Hell of a long way from NYC to Bumpkinville (Thank God).

What do they smoke at a Hookah Bar

Hookahs ... (water pipes) https://www.amazon.com/hookah/s?ie=U...s%2Ck%3Ahookah
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Workplace violence!

Ragnarok, Ragnarok, are you spewing Islamophopic nonsense?

This being New York City it will classified as a workplace accident/traffic accident, just like the case of the Truck Driver, the MUSLIM TRUCK DRIVER that plowed into the stalled cars in Indiana was it?

Yep, we can be sure that New York Cities Mayor De Blasio will soon be out with a warm and fuzzy statement on poor, misunderstood Muslims and big, bad people like Ragnarok and Doomer Doug spewing Southern Poverty Law Center unapproved "hate speech."

Yep, ISIS said they were going to hit us during December and it looks, at least to me, ISIS has started to do just that.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

December 3, 2017

Last Updated Dec 3, 2017 2:21 PM EST

1 dead, several injured after driver plows into crowd in Queens, New York

NEW YORK -- Police said a man angry about a parking dispute stabbed two people and then drove into a group of pedestrians on a sidewalk in Queens, leaving one person dead and several others injured.

Authorities said the incident happened around 4:30 a.m. Sunday, and that it began with the driver of a sedan getting out of his car and stabbing two people in the chest.

Police said the driver then got back into his car, drove off, jumped a curb and hit a group of pedestrians. One person was killed, and five others injured, one of them critically.

The other people hit and the two people stabbed were in stable condition. Authorities said the driver is in custody, and that charges have not yet been filed.

Police didn't release the identity of the person who was killed, but said he was 23 years old.

"I saw a couple of kids, just fighting," neighbor Milagros Urbina told CBS New York. "Suddenly I just see the white car driving through the sidewalk. They were screaming, it was crazy. There was screaming before the car started driving, by the sidewalk."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/queens-...ch-for-driver/

Police stand next to a victim in a body bag following an incident, Sunday, Dec. 3, 2017, in the Queens borough of New York.
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    Of course, of course, nothing to see here.

Thank you for popping up on schedule.
    You can almost set your watch...

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Ragnarok, Ragnarok, are you spewing Islamophopic nonsense?
    IslamoFAUXbia... Wait... that's not right... Islamophonia?

That said... I'm not saying this is an ISIS terror attack. Just that it was done by a Muslim... Car ramming, knife attack, Islamic part of town... These are what we call "clues" ( any homeland security agency or police department can feel free to contact me and I will clue them in about what to look for... )

That said, from the facts that have been released thus far, this sounds like Muslim on Muslim crime but the fact is that it is the IDEOLOGY of Islam that makes it's adherents so willing to commit these crimes.

Wanna make a wager?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    I'm in for TNB
    TNB for the win.

Footage of the driver being led away by police...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-three.html

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    TNB for the win.

Footage of the driver being led away by police...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-three.html
    I'm sorry... TNB?

#19:

Police didn't release the identity of the person who was killed, but said he was 23 years old.

23 years old.... adequate.... good enough for police work

Ok ......lesseeeeeee... shoot all MF about age 23.......

Gonna be lottsa dead boys around.

You MFs got any more details?

I'm sorry... TNB?
    Typical Negro Behavior
    "Attention celebrities and entertainers:
    -No one cares what you say or demand. You are dancing monkeys regurgitating the propaganda of your cultural Marxist overlords."

"JFK put a man on the moon. Obama put a man in the ladies room"

Halal is basically just another way of saying kosher, at least here in NYC.
    Let me correct this for you, halal is just as commonly sold as kosher in NYC...but not the same. Not at all. The way the meat is processed is completely different.

Quote Originally Posted by Z28Camaro6D9 View Post
    Typical Negro Behavior
    Ah... Thanks.

Doesn't remove Islam from the equation, though. Race is not ideology.

Quote Originally Posted by Milk-maid View Post
    Let me correct this for you, halal is just as commonly sold as kosher in NYC...but not the same. Not at all. The way the meat is processed is completely different.
    Folks always seem to miss this important difference. Personally, I could care less about the preparation. The important factor is:

Since when does kosher go to fund jihad?

Not familiar with NYC so not familiar with a 'hookah' bar (or where ever else these are)

I thought it was the negro/? pronunciation of a hooker bar.

Sorry, my bad.
    "Apres la Guerre."

How timely...

Boycott halal food and restaurants

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ke9KJwLs9g

Still no word on the criminal...

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    Still no word on the criminal...
    And that, actually, tells you everything...

And that, actually, tells you everything...
    It certainly does.

Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    INDEED!!! my first thoughts as well . . . these amish are really a huge problem
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Hmmm, I don't see any name yet either. Supposedly charges are still pending but usually they get charged right away. We can keep watching.

--------------------

Man Stabs Two in Queens, Then Drives Into Their Helpers, Police Say

DEC. 3, 2017

Just before dawn on Sunday, outside a hookah bar in the Richmond Hill neighborhood of Queens, a brutal fight broke out over a prosaic urban commodity: a parking space.

The fight turned deadly when one of the men involved stabbed two others, then, moments later, drove his car onto the sidewalk and plowed into a crowd that was tending to his victims, the police said. One man was killed, and six people were injured. Among them were the stabbing victims and others who had bones broken by the car.

David Barrere, an assistant chief of the New York Police Department, explained what happened at a news conference at the scene on Sunday afternoon. Nearby, glass and blood strewed the road, not 50 feet from where the body of the man who was killed had lain for hours under a white tarp on Sunday morning before emergency crews took him away. Police identified the man as Richardo Chattergoon, 23.

The fight began at 4:30 a.m. on Liberty Avenue, outside XS NYC, between a man in a white Hyundai sedan and two others in a BMW, according to the police. Officials did not provide further detail how the fight started. As the argument grew heated, all three stepped out of their cars. The man in the Hyundai took out a knife and plunged it into the torsos of the other men, then got back in his car and drove partway down the street, the police said.

A group of people who had seen the attack came to the aid of the two wounded men, and they began to help the pair down Liberty Avenue. In an instant, the police said, the white Hyundai returned, mounting the sidewalk at 128th Street and plowing into the group.

Six people were hit. Mr. Chattergoon was crushed and died at the scene, according to police. A 29-year-old man who had also been stabbed was in critical condition, the police said. Four others, three men and one woman, were injured by the car. All were taken to Jamaica Medical Center for injuries that included a broken pelvis and a broken leg.

The other stabbing victim, a 28-year-old man, was also being treated in Jamaica Hospital, and was expected to survive.

Police arrested the person they believe is responsible, Chief Barrere said: A half-hour after the attack, a man showed up at the same emergency room as the victims with a laceration to his hand, and he was quickly identified as the man from the white Hyundai. He is in custody, the police said; charges are pending, and his name has not yet been released.

On Sunday morning, the BMW sat in a parking spot on Liberty Avenue, the street spattered in blood. An older man and woman stood beside the police cordon holding each other as they sobbed. Not far from them, the covered body of Mr. Chattergoon still lay on the sidewalk, surrounded by shards. The woman began to scream.

On Sunday evening, Mr. Chattergoon’s family gathered inside their two-story home in Far Rockaway, Queens. A relative came outside to say that the family had nothing to say to reporters, except that they were “grieving.”

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/03/n...ar-attack.html

Family members of Richardo Chattergoon, 23, who was killed in the attack. The police said they had arrested the man responsible.
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

whodunnit?

bump

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    whodunnit?

bump
    One of the usual suspects.....

Busted: Adrian Harry, 22, of Queens, is pictured being led away in handcuffs while dressed in scrubs after he allegedly stabbed two people and hit five others with his car on Sunday
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...running-6.html

Adrian Harry, 22
    From the photo provided he is obviously another doctor (probably a surgeon) removed from the profession by the evil pOlice.

Yeah... check out the bag of bloody clothes (AKA evidence) it appears the cop is carrying as far away from his own body as he can manage... clearly surgical waste from this hard working rocket surgeon!

Summerthyme

Informative video on Hallal meat.
    Thanks for posting.

Recently turned musloid, perhaps?

Or just a ghetto-ape?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable