Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Syria and Israel exchanging missiles
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Syria and Israel exchanging missiles

The Intel Crab‏ @IntelCrab 1m1 minute ago

Significant missile exchange now underway between the IDF and the SAA. Multiple projectile interceptions at this time.
    “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”
    ― Ram Dass

UA News‏ @UrgentAlertNews
    15m15 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports suggest Israel has shot down an Iranian jet over Syria.

Strategic Sentinel‏Verified account @StratSentinel
    20m20 minutes ago

Strategic Sentinel Retweeted The Intel Crab

#Syrian Military has fired anti-aircraft Missiles at #Israeli warplanes operating near the #Lebanese border.

News Breaker‏ @NewsBreaker101
    16m16 minutes ago

#BREAKING: 4 #Israeli Missile strikes just hit #Damascus and some reported near #Iranian base, anti-aircraft interceptor missiles fired back at #Israel warplanes by #SAA
    ― Ram Dass

Leith Abou Fadel‏Verified account @leithfadel
    9m9 minutes ago

And another missile just intercepted

2 replies 15 retweets 14 likes
    9m9 minutes ago

Update: Israeli missiles targeted the 1st Division ammo storage located between Kesweh and Sahnaya

1 reply 17 retweets 13 likes
    16m16 minutes ago
    Replying to @leithfadel

Syrian military has downed several Israeli missiles

9 replies 47 retweets 37 likes
    17m17 minutes ago

I don't think we have ever seen a more intense missile battle between Israel and Syria in the last ten years.
    ― Ram Dass

Israeli missile hits target near Iranian base in west Damascus

By
    Leith Fadel -

02/12/2017 0

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:05 A.M.) – Israel has fired several missiles into western Syria tonight, targeting several sites near the Iranian base in the Kesweh area, a source told Al-Masdar News.
    ― Ram Dass

Quote Originally Posted by onetimer View Post
    UA News‏ @UrgentAlertNews
    15m15 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Unconfirmed reports suggest Israel has shot down an Iranian jet over Syria.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

55s56 seconds ago

It has been quiet for ten minutes now. Seems like the missile exchange has ended.
    ― Ram Dass

Um, well Alfaman and Housecarl, things are starting to pick up in the Middle East. I have long said what we are really looking at here is the ongoing Shia/Sunni centuries long religious war heating up yet again.

We have the Saudi Arabia and Israel "marriage of military convenience" against the Iran/Syria/Hezzbollah "Axis of Evil."

The truly SCARY part of this story, if confirmed, is the shootdown of an IRANIAN AIR FORCE FIGHTER JET OVER SYRIA BY ISRAEL. Now if that isn't the usual "truth is the first casualty of war" kind of thing, then that means we have an incident where Israel and Iran directly fought each other, and that is BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD.

The fact that Syria simply lit up the Israeli missiles and fighter jets is also BAD, BAD, BAD.

The fingers on the various triggers are itchy now. Syria didn't waste any time at all in firing back at Israel. If this goes "hot," we will see Hezzbollah start to send some incoming presents into Northern Israel as a thank you.

I WILL REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT THE CONTEXT IS THE ENGAGEMENT OF ISRAEL WITH HAMAS, SO WE ARE LOOKING AT THE POTENTIAL OF THE FEARED TWO FRONT WAR.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

News Breaker‏ @NewsBreaker101 16m16 minutes ago

#BREAKING: #Israel has launched more than 6 heavy missiles at an #Iranian #Iran base in #Syria, Southern #Damascus CS, some missiles hit target
    ― Ram Dass

Right on time for Damascus to become a ruinous heap
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

The Intel Crab‏ @IntelCrab
    2m2 minutes ago
    Replying to @IntelCrab

Conflicting information, but outlets may be confusing an 'Iranian military base' with a Syrian ammunitions dump.
    ― Ram Dass

The link to the Hamas attack is here.

http://jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/...r-mortar-fire/

Israel strikes Hamas posts in Gaza after mortar fire
    IDF tanks and planes hit four positions in the Palestinian coastal enclave after shells were fired at soldiers in southern Israel
    By JTA December 1, 2017, 1:20 pm

Israeli tanks and planes fired on four Hamas positions in the Gaza Strip in retaliation for mortar shells fired on soldiers working in southern Israel, the Israeli army said.

Following the mortar attacks early Thursday afternoon, trains running between the southern Israeli cities of Ashkelon and Sderot were stopped. Buses were sent to pick up stranded passengers. Service resumed about two hours later.

No Israelis were injured in the mortar attacks. The Gaza Health Ministry said that at least three Palestinians were injured in the strikes.

“We view the Hamas terror organisation as responsible for the events in the Gaza Strip,” the Israeli army said in a statement.

The mortar fire sent off several Code Red sirens in areas of southern Israel near the border with Gaza, though the Israeli military first said the sirens were a false alarm.

It is believed the mortar attack is in retaliation for Israel’s demolition a month ago of a terror tunnel that stretched from Khan Younis in Gaza to the border of Israel. At least 14 Gazan Palestinians who were in the tunnel at the time of the controlled explosion by the army were killed and several injured. Most of the dead were members of the terrorist organisation Islamic Jihad, which threatened retaliation.
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is

24 Resistance Axis‏ @Syria_Hezb_Iran
    22m22 minutes ago
    Replying to @Syria_Hezb_Iran

UPDATE: A total of 7 missiles fired by #Israel towards #Damascus, 4 have been intercepted by #Syria|n #Arab Air Defense in western #Ghouta & 3 hit rural #Kiswah.
    ― Ram Dass

Iranian miliitary base in Syria 11-10-2017

Here is the link to the BBC story saying Iran is building a military base to station permanent troops in Syria. It is certainly possible that in addition to hitting Syrian ammo dumps, Israel went after the Iranian military base too.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-41945189

Iran building permanent military base in Syria - claim
    By Gordon Corera Security correspondent

10 November 2017

Iran is establishing a permanent military base inside Syria, a Western intelligence source has told the BBC.

The Iranian military is said to have established a compound at a site used by the Syrian army outside El-Kiswah, 14 km (8 miles) south of Damascus.

The report comes amid growing tensions over Iranian influence in Syria and across the region.

Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu recently warned that Iran wanted to establish itself militarily in Syria.

"Israel will not let that happen," he said.

Satellite images commissioned by the BBC seem to show construction activity at the site referenced by the intelligence source between January and October this year.

The images shows a series of two dozen large low-rise buildings - likely for housing soldiers and vehicles.

In recent months, additional buildings have been added to the site. However, it is impossible to independently verify the purpose of the site and the presence of the Iranian military.

An official from another Western country told the BBC that ambitions for such a long-term presence in Syria would not be illogical for Iran.

Its adversaries have accused Iran of seeking to establish not just an arc of influence but a logistical land supply line from Iran through to the Shia Hezbollah movement in Lebanon.

With so-called Islamic State (IS) suffering major defeats on the battlefield and losing its last strongholds, attention is increasingly turning to what comes next and the new map of power and influence in Syria.

Iran has been a consistent backer of the regime of President Bashar al-Assad. Photographs published on social media in the past few days also showed a senior Iranian general in Deir al-Zour shortly after IS was driven out of the town.

The photos show Maj Gen Qasem Soleimani, head of the Quds force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps (IRGC) alongside members of a militia.

With a significant number of IRGC fighting - and in some cases dying - in Syria, there has already been a significant presence in the country but the question is now whether they are preparing to remain in the long term.

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post
    Um, well Alfaman and Housecarl, things are starting to pick up in the Middle East. I have long said what we are really looking at here is the ongoing Shia/Sunni centuries long religious war heating up yet again.

We have the Saudi Arabia and Israel "marriage of military convenience" against the Iran/Syria/Hezzbollah "Axis of Evil."

The truly SCARY part of this story, if confirmed, is the shootdown of an IRANIAN AIR FORCE FIGHTER JET OVER SYRIA BY ISRAEL. Now if that isn't the usual "truth is the first casualty of war" kind of thing, then that means we have an incident where Israel and Iran directly fought each other, and that is BAD, BAD, BAD, BAD.

The fact that Syria simply lit up the Israeli missiles and fighter jets is also BAD, BAD, BAD.

The fingers on the various triggers are itchy now. Syria didn't waste any time at all in firing back at Israel. If this goes "hot," we will see Hezzbollah start to send some incoming presents into Northern Israel as a thank you.

I WILL REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT THE CONTEXT IS THE ENGAGEMENT OF ISRAEL WITH HAMAS, SO WE ARE LOOKING AT THE POTENTIAL OF THE FEARED TWO FRONT WAR.
    DD, I usually disapprove of using ALL CAPS.
    But that use in your post is very well justified.
    What kind of plane?
    What air defenses were encountered.

The lull may be to give a battle damage assessment.
    SS
    “Then the creatures of the high air answered to the battle, .., and the woods trembled and the wind sobbed telling them, the earth shook,; the witches of the valley, and the wolves of the forests, howled from every quarter and on every side of the armies, urging them against one another.”
    ― Lady Gregory, Gods and Fighting Men: The Story of the Tuatha De Danaan and the Fianna of Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    Great minds in Ireland think alike...
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1 5m5 minutes ago

#Syria #Damascus Photo allegedly showing one of the areas near Kiswah {Warehouse/Ammunition depot) that was struck by the Israeli Jets Missiles tonight
    ― Ram Dass

SNHQ! -Sperkin! News‏ @therealSperkin
    2m2 minutes ago
    Replying to @therealSperkin

#BREAKING #Update #Israel #Syria More reports of anti-aircraft missiles being fired along with more explosions near #Damascus just now being reported.
    ― Ram Dass

From Another Board.........

Six missiles were reportedly fired by Israel into west Damascus

Current information, which we are still trying to confirm, is that multiple missiles have been fired by Israeli military aircraft towards West Damascus, possibly at an Iranian military base. Syrian Air Defense has launched multiple missiles to intercept.

Many reports of Israeli airstrikes occurring short time ago near Damascus, Syria. Explosions heard and anti-aircraft missiles said to have been launched toward the aircrafts.
    Shop Amazon At 35,000 Feet On JetBlue Airways With JetBlue's Fast WiFi And Earn TrueBlue Points https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/amazon

And China just sent troops to Syria recently.
    Shop Amazon At 35,000 Feet On JetBlue Airways With JetBlue's Fast WiFi And Earn TrueBlue Points https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/amazon

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    It already is. There is supposedly nothing left of Damascus.

Syrian military has downed several Israeli missiles

Didn't Russia give Syria the cs300 or what ever it's called.

I think the real issue here is Israel is apparently violating Lebanon's air space and using it as a platform to fire missiles into Syria. I am not sure if the Syrian missiles are engaging the Israeli missiles once they enter Syrian air space, or they are firing on them inside of Lebanon's air space. Further, I am unsure if the Syrian missile batteries are directly engaging Israeli Air Force jets inside of Lebanon's air space.

If Syria is not launching directly on Israel's Air Force jets inside of Lebanon it is HUGE MILITARY ESCALATION. Further, this may bring in both Lebanon's "military" as well as Hezzbollah. IF Hezzbollah starts to light up Israeli Air Force jets, violating Lebanon's air space, from missile batteries in Southern Lebanon, everybody has my permission to FREAK OUT.

Most of Israel will be destroyed. Watch Barak Hussein Obama closely now. He will link up with the pope and become a new world "leader" in the fight for peace.

Sleeping Cobra just made my day.

Gee, I almost forgot the Chinese may have some troops running around Syria for Israel to shoot at. My impression is the Chinese troops were on the way, and not on the ground.

I also think Russia significantly upgraded Syria Air Defense Batteries recently. I can't remember whether they got upgraded S-300 batteries, or the much better S-400 ones. The Russians have a new S-500 one that is alleged to be able to take down an incoming ICBM.

At any rate, Putin has made it a point to give the Syrians some new toys when he was ticked off at the US led Coalition forces bombing Syrian troops bases, like the one outside of Deir al bab?

Just stopped to check in while at work....MERDE!

SAW511 left Damascus airport and is heading across Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    It already is. There is supposedly nothing left of Damascus.
    Not yet reduced to the point where nothing can live there (or at least, only wilderness animals, per the Bible)--

By the way--

GO.

NOW.

to the Bomb shelter.

Read next-to-last half-page and last page of top thread. (as they stand at the current moment--about 8 pm EST for me, 12/1/17).

I am so happy that at least we have the "watchmen on the walls" here on TB2K who can give us ... info.
    Last edited by Countrymouse; 12-01-2017 at 08:00 PM.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    Most of Israel will be destroyed. Watch Barak Hussein Obama closely now. He will link up with the pope and become a new world "leader" in the fight for peace.
    Possibly---if this (looking like Ezekiel 38) situation w Israel turns into the full attack on Israel prophesied---because it is in CONCURRENCE with this attack on Israel that God declares "And I will send a fire ... among them that dwell carelessly in the isles (the original word can also be translated "continents" OR COASTLANDS--"from sea to shining sea"?): and they shall know that I am the Lord!"

Given that China may come against Israel, this is a perfect time--while everyone's 'distracted'---for Lil' Kim to decide to do a REAL TEST of his toy rockets....
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Quote Originally Posted by cowboy View Post
    SAW511 left Damascus airport and is heading across Iraq.
    Please explain what this is. I know I could look it up, but you understand it and can explain the significance of it better. Thanks!

It appears to be landing in Najaf Iraq.

It appears to be landing in Najaf Iraq.
    Again, PLEASE explain what this is, and the significance of it. Thanks!!!

Yes, what the heck is it - thank you! please explain...
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by Doomer Doug View Post

Please tell grandma to bring in the tomato plants!
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

It is a plane that left Damascus airport late in the missile attack or directly after. It would seem to me that with all the radar systems on line it would be smart to hold takeoff a little bit unless it was told to buggy on out now.

It is a plane that left Damascus airport late in the missile attack or directly after. It would seem to me that with all the radar systems on line it would be smart to hold takeoff a little bit unless it was told to buggy on out now.
    Thank you!

Maybe someone should start a poll on if we make it to Christmas or not....

but seriously, we have all seen this coming for a while here now. my thanks to all the watchmen/woman, who have kept us all in the loop.

1Pe 4:7 But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore of sound mind, and be sober unto prayer

Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
    Joh 3:17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but so that the world might be saved through Him.

Strategic Sentinel‏Verified account @StratSentinel · 13m13 minutes ago

Strategic Sentinel Retweeted Leith Abou Fadel

#Syrian Army is reportedly storming the Beit Jinn area near the Golan Heights. This comes after #Israeli airstrikes target and destroy a base outside of #Damascus

I would imagine that it was a decoy plain since air traffic coming and going to Dubai was trafficking well within Iraq airspace making it pretty easy to get lost in the shuffle.

I think the question is who was it that was in Damascus that spurred a response like this from Israel.

I think the defining moment for Damascus will be when Israel hits some chemical weapons stashed in Damascus, ruined, inhabitable...... and we know they are there, and you know Israel knows exactly where they are.....push comes to shove.

Bombshelter link is where? I logged in and still cant find it:-(
    If I was born in Kenya, I'd be President by now.

*My fingers are slysdexic. Damn.*
    They're, there, their. There. I know the difference. My mind is miles and miles of thought ahead of my fingers and my fingers are peons. peons do sh!tty work.:D