Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG Matt Lauer fired
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Matt Lauer fired

Fox just had a breaking news banner, Matt Lauer has been fired from the Today show for inappropriate behavior.
    Last edited by Dennis Olson; 11-29-2017 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Corrected typo in title

Steve Herman‏Verified account @W7VOA
    47s47 seconds ago
    Replying to @W7VOA @MLauer @nbc

Full statement on firing of @MLauer from @NBCNews Chairman Andy Lack.

statement: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPzKCWyW0AAmKza.jpg

Nana to two "little bits", one not-so-little "little bit" and one big "little bit" now several inches taller than me

buh BYE you asshat!! had to be pretty nasty to have them give him the boot so quick....I swear it's like Christmas every day when I tune in here
    A long national nightmare has ended. Our Republic STILL stands!! The Adults are back in the building. Now we take our Country back, no matter how many special snowflakes have to be melted down to do it. President Trump, you've got the ball. Lets ROCK!!

WTH is wrong? Is EVERYONE a pervert? I think we're only seeing the beginning.
    "For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face.
    Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I am known." 1st Cor. 13:12

While I think he was a slimeball I am a little disturbed about consequences based on allegations rather than definitive proof and being found guilty. Seems like we are setting a precedent where anyone's allegation can take someone down, we have all seen false allegations from people with different motivations for doing so.

It does seem like the liberals are eating their own.
    And Yet I Smile

At the rate things are going, there's only going to be female newscasters, performers, and politicians left.

Quote Originally Posted by MountainBiker View Post
    At the rate things are going, there's only going to be BLACK female newscasters, performers, and politicians left.
    Fixed it for you.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

In regards to this issue, I believe that allegation equals conviction.

Solution is really simple. Mens can stay to the house,
    and let the wymmings go to work. Most of this is happening
    in a work environment, so remove the men from that
    environment and the issue is solved.

Everything is backwards now anyways. Men are turning into women,
    women turning into men, some cannot decide. Kids being born
    are not the sex they are, but some other sex, etc.

We truly live in an incredibly screwed up society,
    and it aint going to get no better.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Quote Originally Posted by dstraito View Post
    While I think he was a slimeball I am a little disturbed about consequences based on allegations rather than definitive proof and being found guilty. Seems like we are setting a precedent where anyone's allegation can take someone down, we have all seen false allegations from people with different motivations for doing so.

When I worked for the State any allegation of domestic violence was cause for immediate termination. If proven innocent you could get your job back. That could take up to 2 years.

I'm not sure its to the point of anyone's allegation taking anyone down...
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Would not the prudent thing for an employer to do is when allegations are brought up to withhold termination until those allegations have been proven within a court of law?

Perhaps the employer can place the person on leave with or without pay depending on the situation and then make a decision on whether to terminate them or not if the allegations are proven to be true but not beforehand?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbitsnana View Post
    Steve Herman‏Verified account @W7VOA
    47s47 seconds ago
    Replying to @W7VOA @MLauer @nbc

Full statement on firing of @MLauer from @NBCNews Chairman Andy Lack.

statement: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPzKCWyW0AAmKza.jpg

It is not true that they received the first complaint about Matt Lauer on Monday. I posted on the other thread on November 20th that I heard on the radio that Lauer is next. They lie about everything. Then they wonder why they have no credibility.

Wonder if Megyn Kelly had anything to do with it?
    God is pro-life!

Folks I do not like this asshat but I hate to be the kid who tell the king he's nekkid but 48 hours is not enough time for due process. There is a one way jihad going on in this country, nay the world, against men or really anyone of power because believe me they will begin to eat their own(no pun intended). It is evil to it's core and is designed to change the social dynamic on the back of all those who have been abused by those with power of whatever type over them. because as soon as change is complete the jihad is over and the wall of protection will fall once again for who or what ever is in power. The world is being reshaped again boys and girls supposedly for the greater good, I get a cold stabbing pain in the back when that happens even if I'm not in the broader target group(this time it's men).
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Paine View Post
    Folks I do not like this asshat but I hate to be the kid who tell the king he's nekkid but 48 hours is not enough time for due process. There is a one way jihad going on in this country, nay the world, against men or really anyone of power because believe me they will begin to eat their own(no pun intended). It is evil to it's core and is designed to change the social dynamic on the back of all those who have been abused by those with power of whatever type over them. because as soon as change is complete the jihad is over and the wall of protection will fall once again for who or what ever is in power. The world is being reshaped again boys and girls supposedly for the greater good, I get a cold stabbing pain in the back when that happens even if I'm not in the broader target group(this time it's men).
    I agree with you in principle, but it hasn't been a 48 hour investigation. They have been investigating this for (at least) several weeks. I don't know why they lied about the timeline. It doesn't make them look good.
    Last edited by Dash; 11-29-2017 at 08:18 AM.

Yeah, in most of these cases it is a short hop from "heard on Monday" yada to "Everyone was warned when they started work not to get into an elevator with him" (that's a paraphrase on Conyers I picked up a couple days ago).

I've been close to these situations and it isn't a fluke when these things come up. From my own experience, it's not even the tip of the iceberg yet visible. Much worse than you would imagine unless you've seen it with your own eyes.

Not just a few bad guys taking advantage, but a culture of abuse just under the surface, like a heroin addiction nobody wants to talk about in polite company.

So get over it you guys who think this is just people being picked on cause they're male. Not a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Maryh View Post
    Wonder if Megyn Kelly had anything to do with it?
    At least half the time... "There's a woman to blame"

THIS. I don't care for Lauer, but getting fired based on a mere allegation is dangerous stuff.
    "...Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil." - Ephesians 5:14-17

Article on Drudge says the NYT has been investigating allegations concerning Laurer for a few weeks. It may have "just" come to the attention of NBC, but they had to have heard the rumbling prior to his firing.

As far as "due process" is concerned, since this is an employment matter and not a criminal/civil case, the employer can fire anyone, whenever they want where it concerns company policy. They can open themselves up for a civil case, but it's usually stacked against the accused.

Pity!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

In the case of Laurer, I have my doubts that it IS a woman. Every time they dress up for Halloween, he goes as a woman, so it could in his case just as easily be a man that he hit on. On the other hand, when NBC axed Ann Curry, those two were fighting worse than cats and dogs and the rumors were Laurer was instrumental in her getting the heave ho. So perhaps Karma is kicking in...
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

The elephant in the room question; When will one or more of these fired/ruined slime balls turn on their former friends and drag all the skeletons out of the closet, specifically the Clinton's?
    Pain is a wonderful teacher...We just don't always know the lesson.

I came into this world screaming, fighting, and covered in somebody else's blood...I have no problem going out the same way.

"Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, But I know, it's my own damn fault." -Jimmy Buffet

Quote Originally Posted by tiger13 View Post
    In the case of Laurer, I have my doubts that it IS a woman. Every time they dress up for Halloween, he goes as a woman, so it could in his case just as easily be a man that he hit on. On the other hand, when NBC axed Ann Curry, those two were fighting worse than cats and dogs and the rumors were Laurer was instrumental in her getting the heave ho. So perhaps Karma is kicking in...
    Yeah, that seems to be the case, that it is other men. Haven't met the guy myself, but that's what I'm hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by OldCraftsman View Post
    "Some people claim that there's a woman to blame, But I know, it's my own damn fault." -Jimmy Buffet
    Yep
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

For all of us it seems like wham-bam-instant slam. But I am sure this has been going on for many years. Lauer has been a total prick. I could see it through the public broadcasts. This is no surprise to me. It was acceptable to the higher ups as he played the game well and carried the flag for the devil's team. This was no over-night decision. These predators have been able to extract favors with their threat of power. Nice to see the visibility taking them down.

And you can bet the demons will use this tactic with false accusations against the good guys. Hillary Clinton is a perfect example of projecting her crimes on others. Everyone associated with her is complicit.

Another one bites the dust. In the case of a major media personality I don't think they would be fired on the basis of allegation alone. You know what they say about where their is smoke....
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

I was shocked to see NBC's darling fired! I couldn't stand him and his liberal slant on everything but he has been there for too many years and had become too powerful. Shoot they paid him more than anyone else and he did less than anyone else. He worked less than all his coworkers. I am thinking of throwing a party!

In my opinion they had proof against him or they wouldn't have fired him and then talked about it like that. Savannah was saying she didn't know if they could forgive him and be friends again? Wow!

Just the other day, Pelosi (in defending the long-term Democrat in Congress accused of sexual misconduct) said, 'Well, just because he is ACCUSED doesn't mean...."--and then she realized what she was about to say and quickly changed gears.

Now here we go again.

I don't know the first thing about Matt Lauer (except that he's ugly--pic below---sheesh!--someone finds THAT attractive?!?) but I see that the general spirit of the Salem witch-hunt is alive and well. Maybe it's true....maybe not.....but more and more we're becoming a society where accusation = conviction....and like the witch-hunts, there is NO WAY TO PROVE one's innocence. At least with the witch-hunts, if you were thrown into a pond and died, they believed from the fact that you couldn't swim that you must not be a witch, so you at least died with them believing you innocent.....

Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Matt Laurier fired
    Can you correct the spelling of the last name please?
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Matt Lauer fired from 'Today' due to 'inappropriate sexual behavior' in the workplace

- Savannah Guthrie
    7-9 minutes

On the same day the giant Christmas tree is being lit outside NBC studios at Rockefeller Center in New York City, the network dumped one of its biggest stars.

“Today” show co-host Matt Lauer was fired Wednesday due to inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace, an incident "Today" honchos said they learned about just two days ago.

Lauer's stunned co-anchor Savannah Guthrie was joined by Hoda Kotb to announce the news on "Today."

"This is a sad morning here at 'Today' and at NBC News," Guthrie said before reading a note from NBC News Chairman Andy Lack.

NBC fires senior executive, who was Matt Lauer’s booker, for 'inappropriate conduct' with women

"Dear colleagues, on Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer," Lack's statement read. "It represented, after serious review, a clear violation of our company's standards. As a result, we've decided to terminate his employment."

The statement said this is the first complaint regarding Lauer's behavior the company has received "in the over 20 years he's been at NBC News."

"We were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident," the statement said.

Lack said NBC's "highest priority is to create a workplace environment where everyone feels safe and protected, and to ensure that any actions that run counter to our core values are met with consequences, no matter who the offender. We are deeply saddened by this turn of events."

An emotional Guthrie admitted "we just learned this moments ago" and said the "Today" team is "devastated and we are still processing all of this."

"All we can say is that we are heartbroken. I'm heartbroken for Matt. He is my dear, dear friend and my partner and he is beloved by many, many people here. And I'm heartbroken for the brave colleague who came forward to tell her story and any other women who have their own stories to tell."

Kotb said she and and Guthrie "were both woken up with the news, kind of predawn, and we're trying to process it and trying to make sense of it."

Guthrie said NBC will be "covering this story as reporters" and will share more details "in the hours and days to come."

At the begining of the 8 a.m. hour, Stephanie Gosk reiterated the news of Lauer's firing and told viewers the NBC staffer had complained about inappropriate behavior from Lauer throughout 2014, according to The Hollywood Reporter. Meanwhile, The New York Post, citing a source, reported an incident occurred during the coverage of the 2016 Olympics in Rio. The details could not immediately be confirmed.

The "Today" show anchors weren't the only ones reacting to the surprising development. President Trump also chimed in on Lauer's firing on Twitter as the news broke.

Lauer, 59, had a $20 million/year contract that would have taken him into 2018. Lauer's firing comes just days after "CBS This Morning" host Charlie Rose was canned for his behavior towards women, which included showering naked in front of them at his home. That leaves just "Good Morning America" host George Stephanopoulos as the remaining male anchor of the big three network morning shows.

You can find Sasha Savitsky on Twitter @SashaFB.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...r-at-work.html

And this story from November 14th:

NBC fires senior executive, who was Matt Lauer’s booker, for 'inappropriate conduct' with women
    - NBC rep
    4-5 minutes

NBC News has fired Senior Vice President, Booking, News & Entertainment Matt Zimmerman after he “engaged in inappropriate conduct with more than one woman” at the network.

Zimmerman is widely known to be one of “Today” co-host Matt Lauer’s closest associates and confidants at the network. He worked for years as Lauer’s personal booker, and expanded his remit to oversee all of NBC News’ guest bookings as Lauer’s power grew in the organization.

“We have recently learned that Matt Zimmerman engaged in inappropriate conduct with more than one woman at NBCU, which violated company policy. As a result he has been dismissed,” an NBC News spokesperson told Fox News.

Zimmerman’s dismissal comes as NBC has faced embarrassment and a barrage of criticism for spiking an explosive expose on sexual misconduct by Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein. The New York Times would eventually break the story, which led to a barrage of high profile men being accused of sexual harassment.

NBC News president Noah Oppenheim, who is believed to have overseen Zimmerman, has come under particular fire and calls to resign for spiking the Weinstein story.

Citing an “insider,” TVNewser reported that a woman “nervously” came forward with accusations against Zimmerman.

Zimmerman was an NBC lifer, having been with NBC News he graduated in 2004 from Wake Forest University, according to his LinkedIn page.

He did not respond to multiple requests for comment.

Brian Flood covers the media for Fox News. Follow him on Twitter at @briansflood.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment...ith-women.html

Dash is correct. This news about Matt L. Came out last week
    during a discussion on a AM drive show in the N Y Metro Area.
    They didn’t regal their sources but said another big one
    at the top is next to fall and happening soon. Those reporters were
    lying like this is the first time they heard of anything regarding this
    Scans ke.

They guy was a total dick. Good riddance.
    If you want to test a man's character give him power...
    (Abraham Lincoln)

Quote Originally Posted by bcingu View Post
    The elephant in the room question; When will one or more of these fired/ruined slime balls turn on their former friends and drag all the skeletons out of the closet, specifically the Clinton's?
    I would suspect never if that person wants to continue breathing oxygen. Especially if a Clinton is involved.
    I don't want to. I'm not going to. You can't make me. I'm retired!

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

But...he was so morally and ethically superior from atop his high horse.

Matt Lauer has a history of being a quintessential opportunistic dirt bag with marginal journalistic skills. He was wildly overpaid (20 mil +), worked only four out of five days a week and had the audacity to routinely take vacation during ratings "sweeps" periods.

The ousting of Ann Curry as co-host was a particularly loathsome chapter in the annals NBC Today history. Ann was a true journalist who traveled to many global hotspots. Her gravitas as a journalist far, far, far, outweighed Lauer's rather nebulous efforts.

Lauer has recently been implicated in again undercutting a potential anchor rival by doing everything he could to undercut and run away from Megyn Kelly's rocky debut on the NBC Today Show.

Pure irony now that Lauer may possibly be replaced by Megyn Kelly?

Fair Use Cited
    ----------------
    Inside Ann Curry’s Bruising Breakup With NBC

Lloyd GroveLloyd Grove
    01.13.15 7:05 PM ET

She made a notorious, tearful exit from the Today show after reports Matt Lauer orchestrated her firing as co-host. Now she’s finally left NBC—but the backbiting hasn’t stopped.

The other shoe has dropped on Ann Curry’s benighted yet lucrative television career.

NBC News confirmed a report Tuesday by the New York Post’s Page Six column that Curry, 58, has left the network after protracted negotiations to terminate her contract, which the gossip column said was worth up to $12 million a year—a figure that a veteran NBC News executive confirmed to the Daily Beast.

For Curry, it was a poignant yet predictable outcome. She has been on the air relatively little since her tearful June 2012 exit from the Today show, a humiliating firing that was widely blamed on co-host Matt Lauer (including by Curry, judging from her on-air body language) and precipitated a disastrous viewer exodus from the once-dominant morning program.

Still, Tuesday’s leak of her departure—after a quarter century at the network news division—caught NBC by surprise, and executives scrambled to put the best face on yet another airing of NBC News’s dirty laundry.

“I am sincerely grateful to NBC News for allowing me to offer viewers a vast and diverse body of work, including a depth of humanitarian reporting I understand still resonates,” NBC’s press release quotes Curry, who, the release said, is developing a multi-platform media startup that will offer content to NBC as well as to other television and online outlets. “It has been a privilege to work with so many good and talented people at the network and I look forward to what we will do ahead. At the same time, I can’t wait to expand my reach and work with people I admire in other places.”

The press release, which noted that Curry’s new company will have a business arrangement with NBC Universal, also quotes Pat Fili-Krushel, chairman of the NBC Universal News Group. “We’re proud to support Ann in her new venture, and we look forward to more of her exceptional storytelling,” Fili-Krushel says.

Starting in 1997 and for 13 years, Curry was the news reader on the iconic morning show; she had hoped to succeed Katie Couric as Lauer’s co-host when Meredith Vieira got the gig in 2005. Beyond her Today news anchor job, she had established herself as an intrepid, award-winning correspondent who traveled to war zones, grilled third-world dictators and U.S. presidents, and regularly put herself in harm’s way in order to spotlight the world’s disenfranchised, poverty-stricken, sickness-plagued and abused.

In 2011, NBC executives finally gave Curry the Today co-hosting job she wanted—her contract permitted her to leave if they didn’t—but it soon became apparent to the network suits that Curry and Lauer lacked chemistry.

Since her cringe-worthy on-camera farewell, in which she didn’t bother to hide her disaffection for her co-host, the network has been beset by a series of embarrassing press accounts in which Lauer was compelled to repeatedly deny that he engineered Curry’s removal, and the program was portrayed as unraveling.

Two and a half years later, Today is still trying to recover from the damage.

“Ann is very likable—she’s a good person,” a veteran NBC News executive told the Daily Beast, “but a lot of people at NBC didn’t like that she and her representatives waged a campaign solely targeted at Matt Lauer and that it just never stopped. Whether she personally orchestrated it, I don’t know, but there’s no question she was involved. And as far as anybody knows, it continues to this day. It was unfair when she started it, and it’s unfair today.”

This executive added that it was then-news president Steve Capus, not Lauer, who determined that Curry’s co-hosting gig wasn’t working and that a change was necessary. She was informed of Capus’s decision many weeks before her departure, and NBC executives toiled long and hard with Curry’s representatives to ensure her bright future at the network, including providing her with a rich contract.

“Nobody put a gun to her head to sign the contract,” the veteran executive said. “There were extensive conversations about what the company would say and would Ann would say, and then it all kind of fell apart, and she never did anything to set the record straight.”

The executive added: “Everybody understood the emotion, of course. Ann cared deeply about the kind of work she was doing…She is a good person and she wears her heart on her sleeve, and her emotions were on full display that terrible morning on the Today show…But she never tried to move off of that, and she played the blame game, and never considered her own actions.”

That Curry apparently continued to hold a grudge against Lauer—an impression that was painfully conspicuous during an awkward and chilly joint appearance during NBC’s Olympics coverage a few weeks after her goodbye—was especially galling to the suits, because she was taking so much of the company’s money. “Many people thought it was hypocritical,” said the executive.

Not surprisingly, a source close to Curry vigorously disputed those assertions, and added: “We’re not going to into a ‘he said, she said’ thing. All I can tell you is people can say anything they want to minimize what Ann’s done…but the facts speak for themselves. Ann’s coming off a year where she’s been nominated for five Emmys. She produced a report on climate change that was extremely well-received…she had an interview with the president of Iran. So Ann’s had an incredible year and she’s taking that momentum into this new venture that’s going to allow her to appear on all sorts of platforms in addition to NBC—other networks and other news outlets. This is going to be a great move for Ann.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/inside...eakup-with-nbc
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Funny how 95% of those accused seem to be Liberals.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

Remember, Lauer's wife has filed for divorce for cheating and adultery, then pulled it back once or twice. He's been accused of multiple affairs over the years.

This wasn't a one off accusation, but a full investigation.
    ...Rubbin' is Racin'......

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    WTH is wrong with people? Haven't they heard the expression "You don't poop where you eat??" In other words "Don't mess up where you work - by doing stupid stuff!"

You NEVER date or get overly involved with people where you work. That's what feeds you. You don't date, you don't overly socialize, you don't party with, etc., etc., etc.! You keep your stupid stuff separate from your work stuff. At work you are 100% professional....ALWAYS! If you do that you can't get nailed for sexual harassment in the work place.

Nothing is worse for yourself and your co-workers than a failed romantic entanglement at work. Everyone is miserable and someone always ends up leaving or getting fired so why open yourself up to crap like that? SO STUPID!!

The other thing is....if men (and I use the term very loosely) would start acting like MEN, i.e. Gentlemen instead of stupid testosterone fueled adolescent twerps this kind of stuff ALSO wouldn't happen. I don't feel the least bit sorry for these people. They never grew up. They never learned how to conduct themselves properly and they are getting their just deserts for acting fricking stupid. Boohoo.

And right along with the above statement. If women (and I use the term very loosely) would start acting like LADIES, instead of naive hormonal fueled adolescent twerps they could totally avoid this as well. Any one acting and dressing like a tramp or slut shouldn't expect to be treated like a lady.....just saying.

My father had a saying: "It takes two to Tango", both parties share in the responsibility, maybe not 50/50, but rarely is someone totally innocent. Also what happened to the face slap or knee to the groin or heel to the instep/shin? Pain is nature's way of saying "don't do that"! Perhaps if enough people responded appropriately to this kind of garbage it would stop.....hmmmm?

I've preached to both of my daughters that if someone grabs you inappropriately or speaks perversely to you - a quick knee to the groin or slap across the face will properly change their attitude.
    Last edited by ShadowMan; 11-29-2017 at 10:05 AM.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.