Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST At the vet - Aja may have cancer, UPDATE: RESULTS, post 302
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

9 At the vet - Aja may have cancer, UPDATE: RESULTS, post 302

Aja has had a small growth on the side of her foot for several months. It hadn't grown at all, until about 3 weeks ago. Now it hss ballooned to twice its former size, and she's scheduled for surgery in the morning. The vet thinks its cancer, and might cost her that back leg. I'm asking those of you who are so inclined to pray for her through this ordeal.

Thank you

Oh no, I am so sorry to read this. Praying for you and your doggies.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Prayers
    beardog

Take me as I am or don't take me at all

Prayers for your special friend Aja and yourself Dennis, May she be completely free from this disease with the Lords help!
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

OH no.... will hope the vet is wrong.

Well damn Dennis.
    Prayers offered.

Jeff
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

Prayers for Aja and you. Hope all goes well.
    In God we trust, all others we monitor

Yes praying for Aja.
    Psalm 147:11
    The LORD taketh pleasure in them that fear him, in those that hope in his mercy.

Prayers heading your way Dennis. Hope the doc is wrong and it's a cyst or something benign.

Praying.

Damn, boss. You can't seem to buy a break.

Prayers of course.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Prayers for healing, comfort and peace.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Sorry to hear that, prayer sent

Oh, no, Dennis, I am so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers for you and your fur family.

Prayers for you and for Aja.

I will be praying Dennis.
    "Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, She's up!"

Prayers!

Praying

Praying for Aja and for you!

Between Odin, Hermione and Aja, I’m into the vet(s, plural) for over $6000 this year.

Prayers for your sweetheart, Aja.

Southside

So sorry to hear this. I don't know who will need prayers more - you or Aja.

Prayers for both of you Dennis.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

Prayers said for Aja & you.

Sorry to hear that, Dennis. Prayers that your dog won't lose it's leg and for a complete healing.

PRAYERS FOR AJA THAT THE SURGERY GOES OK AND IF IT IS CANCER GETS IT ALL, SPEEDY HEALING, AND ALSO FOR YOU DENNIS. OUR PETS ARE LIKE OUR KIDS.

Prayers sent up, and will continue to be sent up! God Bless you and the puppies and the doctors hands.

The doc took a tissue sample to send to the lab, but it will be several days until the results come back. If it IS cancer, chances are high that she’ll need another surgery to remove one of her toe bones all the way back to the ankle. Or, it might be a type that chemo or radiation can address, but that will be so expensive that I don’t think I can afford it. As it is, the doc will have to do a graft over the site, because the skin is compromised over the growth.

Praying for Aga. I am also worried about my pup, but I am afraid to take him to the vet. They will shoot him up with vax that he doesn't need. He is just a little 11 pound dog but they will give him a rabies vax for a 150 pound dog. I really don't know what to do. I was so mad at my vet when I took him in last time and he should have gotten a 3 year license, but instead they shot him up with the full vax and only gave him a 1 year license. I noticed early this year that he has a puffy area around the base of his tail (sorry don't have any other way to describe it). I am so worried but I'm afraid to take him to the vet. This little guy has been through so much and I don't want to lose him.

Find a different vet. That’s what I’d do.

Prayers.
    Susan

Praying for all to go well with Aja. It's so hard when our fur friends have health problems. Praying for you too, Dennis.
    And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. Luke 21:28

Preparing a People to Meet Jesus

Revelation 14:6-12

Click here for a FREE book - Absolutely NO Obligation:

http://www.3asdchurch.org/free.htm

That sucks. Honestly, if it is cancerous and not spread I would opt for removal of the leg. Had a three-legged cat myself and she had zero issues functioning and we remmoved legs [[front and back]] on both canines and felines at least a couple times a year and there were no issues-animals, unlike people, deal with the loss a lot better.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

I have been looking but here in this area they are big on rabies licenses and I am afraid to talk to vets. I have been putting this off for about 5 months and I know I have to do something but I am afraid of the PTB. Sorry to hijack your thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Aja has had a small growth on the side of her foot for several months. It hadn't grown at all, until about 3 weeks ago. Now it hss ballooned to twice its former size, and she's scheduled for surgery in the morning. The vet thinks its cancer, and might cost her that back leg. I'm asking those of you who are so inclined to pray for her through this ordeal.

Thank you
    Watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNcey2MBYXI

It's about MMS cures cancer in humans and animals cheap and you just put it in some water

Done, Dennis. Hope for the best outcome for her!
    Buckle up, boys and girls. This could get a bit rough.

Gardening: the next great hobby!
    Got Seeds?
    - Tristan

Dredge, that vid is almost two hours. Can you please provide a “Cliff Notes” version?

Thanks

I pray your pup will be ok.
    You want to save the republic???

The only hope we have is repentance---real face-in-the-dirt sorrow for our own sins and those of our nation, and begging God to let His mercy temper His justice.
    (Thank you Freebird for these words.)

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    I agree with Santanta.

Dennis I do pray that it won't be cancer but if it is, would you consider removing the leg as opposed to expensive cancer treatment?

I was watching the Vet Dr. from Colorado show (Can't think of the name right now.) and the same situation came up where he had to remove the leg.

I do realize it is a show but on it, the dog recuperated VERY well and after just a little bit of time he was was walking and running on his 3 legs. The vet said dogs have very good balance and almost don't realize they're missing one.

Either way you decide, I'll be joining my prayers for Aja.

40. Oh no!! Praying. What the heck? Is there any pesticide or mosquito spraying going on near you? Something environmental that might be the cause? Poor thing...