Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

BRKG School shooting in Northern California. 5 reported dead, others injured.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Sarah Diesel‏ @TheResistRebel
    3m3 minutes ago

" Kevin Janson Neal is a known felon who was always shooting a gun at all hours of the night"
    Corning resident
    #Corningmassshooting
    #RanchoTehama
    #hereincorning
    #loss
    Did you find anything yet on FB Mzkitty?
    יְשׁוּעָה
    I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.
    TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Bringing this to the front:

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    Holy crap...

Name: NEAL, KEVIN JANSON
    DOB: 19/73/200328
    Sex: M
    Race: White
    Height: 5′ 5″ (1.65 m)
    Weight: 145 lb (66 kg)
    Hair: RED
    Eyes: BLU
    Booking Number: 1701310231
    File Number: 129651
    Arrest Date: 1/31/2017
    Booking Date: 1/31/2017
    Offense: 368, 243(D), 246.3(A), 236, 245(A)(1)
    Arresting Officer: TCSO KNIGHT, DEPUTY C.
    Scheduled Release Date: N/A
    Classification: AD/SEG
    Bond Amount:
    Total Fines Total Bond Total Bail
    $ 0.00 $ 0.00 $ 160,000.00
    Charges:
    Offense Disposition Sentence
    CRIMES AGAINST ELDER OR DEPENDENT ADULTS F Open
    BATTERY ON PERSON F Open
    DISCHARGE OF FIREARM W/GROSS NEG F Open
    FALSE IMPRISON W/VIOLENCE F Open
    ADW NOT FIREARM OR FORCE:GBI LIKELY F Open
    http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Cali...150346073.html
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

And just who in their right mind would have bailed him out?????

Wayne Freedman‏Verified account @WayneFreedman
    1m1 minute ago

Here's where police and the suspect exchanged gunfire. Just past the crowd. #RanchoTehama #abc7now Witnesses say, "80 shots fired."
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    I'm not on FB, Medic. I'm a tweety bird.

------------------

4m4 minutes ago

#RanchoTehama is a community with multiple crime scenes. Police tape everywhere. #abc7now

2m2 minutes ago

Brian Rodgers knows two of the victims, including a 20 year-old and his father. They are in separate hospitals. He heard the shots, first. Wife called authorities. #RanchoTehama #abc7now "The guy shot 60 rounds out here a few weeks ago."
    Attached Images

The only person that would bail him out is someone that needed his talent really bad. The rest will get more interesting.

This guy looks like a Charles Manson wantabe.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

3m3 minutes ago

Watched suspect pass this morning. "He began with his neighbors and after that, just kept going." Saw the car drive past. Heard shootout. Rattled? Oh yeah. #RanchoTehama #abc7now

2m2 minutes ago

Rodgers said they had called sheriff before about suspect. Says
    Sheriff said there was nothing they could do till suspect acted out further.
    "Well, he did."
    #RanchoTehama #abc7now
    Attached Images

Please note the arrest and booking date is January 31, 2017. I don't know if this is current but that is a long time for this perp to be on the lose. Especially with firearm complaints from neighbors. Stinks worst than my septic tank.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

So far, reportedly, no children have been killed.

Paul Lee‏ @PaulLee85
    5m5 minutes ago

Gun control is not the issue here. The guy who did the shooting was a felon to begin with, and he got the gun illegally and was in a gun free zone. We need more law abiding citizens armed, and less gun control period. Criminals never abide by the law. #RanchoTehama

SafetyPin-Daily‏ @SafetyPinDaily
    11m11 minutes ago

Update #RanchoTehama shooting | At least 5 killed inc shooter. Shots were fired in seven locations, including Rancho Tehama School. A search for more potential victims is ongoing
    YES x1000

Quote Originally Posted by pauldingbabe View Post
    Now we knowwwe why Soros (sp?) transfers those billions of dollars for. A mass shooting a week is costly.

Praying for the victims and their families
    This line of thinking is NOT out of line.

Isn't it absolutely wild?
    “My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.” - Stonewall Jackson

Carole Ferguson‏ @C_Ferguson_RS
    2m2 minutes ago
    Carole Ferguson Retweeted Jim Schultz

This is one of the seven crime scenes from today's shooting in #RanchoTehama

Jim Schultz‏ @JimSchultz_RS

Crime scene on Oak Park Road and Stagecoach.
    Attached Images

♕ anisa‏ @AJx74
    7m7 minutes ago

This speaks volumes. Too much shit that shouldn’t be happening happens every few days. Rest In Peace to those killed. #RanchoTehama
    Attached Images

Soros wants our guns real bad mzkitty. That should be enough to explain the happenings.

Remember we had one in C. Springs Walmart that tried to go off last night. Failure to launch. This one worked.

There is discussion by some locals on my facebook feed, referring to these links about organized gangstalking of T.I. (targeted individuals) going on in Tehama County.

some underlying issue is going on there

Gang Stalking and psychological harassment - Discussion on Topix
    www.topix.com › Colorado
    Apr 8, 2017 - 20 posts - ‎7 authors
    West Tehama County, CA.
    #20658 May 30, 2017. A victim since 2016 wrote:
    I have been a victim of organized stalking/harassment for the last ...
    Gang Stalking and psychological harassment - Topix » Topix
    m.topix.com/forum/state/co/TQUG7AF89JUHII4I0/p348?print=1

It's not just Gang Stalking, which I have only dealt with in a minor way.
    Maybe sometimes it is ... toughnut to crack of West Tehama County, CA on Feb 17, 2014.
    organized stalking/malicious harassment/malicious intimidation w ...
    boards.answers.findlaw.com › Criminal Law › Crimes Defined
    Feb 5, 2014 - 19 posts - ‎12 authors
    Closing The Gap: Gang Stalking ..... the law and from the sounds of it you live around Tehama County where they are notorious for doing any act ...

Luis Ewing - TalkShoe - User Profile
    https://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/we...erprof/2250719
    T.I. Talk-Stop Gang Stalking Harrassment ... Gang Stalking and Electronic Harassment .... Tehama county California Grand Jury ...

Whoa !!!

Sarah Diesel‏ @TheResistRebel
    37s37 seconds ago

Kevin Janson Neal. Mugshot of shooter .

#RanchoTehama
    Oh my, look at that rainbow clown
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    There is discussion by some locals on my facebook feed, referring to these links about organized gangstalking of T.I. (targeted individuals) going on in Tehama County.

some underlying issue is going on there

Gang Stalking and psychological harassment - Discussion on Topix
    www.topix.com › Colorado
    Apr 8, 2017 - 20 posts - ‎7 authors
    West Tehama County, CA.
    #20658 May 30, 2017. A victim since 2016 wrote:
    I have been a victim of organized stalking/harassment for the last ...
    Gang Stalking and psychological harassment - Topix » Topix
    m.topix.com/forum/state/co/TQUG7AF89JUHII4I0/p348?print=1

It's not just Gang Stalking, which I have only dealt with in a minor way.
    Maybe sometimes it is ... toughnut to crack of West Tehama County, CA on Feb 17, 2014.
    organized stalking/malicious harassment/malicious intimidation w ...
    boards.answers.findlaw.com › Criminal Law › Crimes Defined
    Feb 5, 2014 - 19 posts - ‎12 authors
    Closing The Gap: Gang Stalking ..... the law and from the sounds of it you live around Tehama County where they are notorious for doing any act ...

Luis Ewing - TalkShoe - User Profile
    https://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/we...erprof/2250719
    T.I. Talk-Stop Gang Stalking Harrassment ... Gang Stalking and Electronic Harassment .... Tehama county California Grand Jury ...
    That reads a little vague to me, can you explain what is being said above?
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Picture reminds me of the aurora theater shooter

That guy looks bat sh** crazy!!!!

Towards the end of article it describes the community, doesn't sound like the most inviting place.
    http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/cri...184541668.html

Gunman kills four in Tehama County rampage before being shot to death

By Ryan Sabalow, Benjy Egel And Dale Kasler

rsabalow@sacbee.com
    My feed

November 14, 2017 10:10 AM

A gunman armed with a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns went on a shooting spree Tuesday in the small Tehama County community of Rancho Tehama Reserve, killing four people and wounding at least 10 others before officers shot and killed him.

At least two boys were shot, one inside an elementary school and another when the suspect fired, seemingly at random, at a car heading to the school. Both boys are expected to survive but the mother driving the car was critically wounded, said Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston.

The suspected shooter went on his rampage, targeting people at random, just before 8 a.m., when he started shooting near his home on Bobcat Lane, Johnston said. The shooter’s name hasn’t been released; nor have any victims’ names.

Johnston said the suspect stole a white pickup and drove it through town, doing “several random drive-by shootings of residences” in the community of about 1,500 people west of Corning.

“We know of no real connection to any of the victims,” Johnston said. “Most of the victims in this case appear to be random selections.”

At one point, the shooter crashed into a gate at Rancho Tehama Elementary School, according to a parent who witnessed the attack. Stephanie Turner, who was dropping off her 6-year-old daughter and 7-year-old son, told The Sacramento Bee she saw the white pickup “rammed through the bus gate,” and then noticed a man stalking the school grounds.

“I thought there was a car accident,” Turner said. “I pulled into the school and heard gunshots. I told my kids to get down onto the floor. Then I saw a guy in the back of the school with a rifle. As soon as he saw us, he started shooting at us. I just took off.”

Johnston said the suspect fired into the school building, striking a young boy. After leaving the school the suspect stole another car and began firing at officers when they raced to town to confront him. They returned fire and killed him at a nearby intersection. All told, the ordeal lasted around 45 minutes, Johnston said.

Seven different shooting locations were being treated as separate crime scenes.

“It’s a very sad day for us in Tehama County,” Johnston said. “This is a very tragic event for all of us.”

Investigators recovered a semi-automatic rifle and two handguns after the two officers killed the shooter, Johnston said. The suspect had a criminal history and may have been involved in a domestic dispute the previous day. Johnston said the suspect had recently been arrested, but had been released after posting bond. He declined to say what the arrest entailed, though Johnston said the suspect may have been involved in a neighborhood dispute.

Detectives hadn’t determined a motive for the attack.

“It’s a tragic event, but I’m personally grateful to those (officers) for engaging such a terrible ... mass murderer,” Johnston said. “Really, that’s what he is.”

School officials said no students or staff had been killed. Johnston said all the parents were reunited with their children.

Parent Coy Ferreira told Redding TV station KRCR that he was dropping his daughter off at kindergarten when he heard a shot. A school employee ran out and told the children to get in the classroom. “It sounded like a firecracker went off and we all stopped and were stunned. Then, like a minute later, there were three more shots fired,” Ferreira said.

In the chaos, Ferreira said it appeared two children had been shot.

Ferreira said he ran into a classroom with 14 students. He said a series of shots came through the classroom windows, hitting one student. Ferreira said a young boy was shot in the foot and the chest. He said another student in an adjacent classroom was shot under the arm. Both students were conscious, he said.

A busload of children was transported to the office of the Rancho Tehama Association after the shootings, and the office was locked down for hours. Residents throughout the community were told by authorities to remain in their homes for hours afterward.

“I’ve tried to get out, and we’re still locked down,” retiree and longtime Rancho Tehama resident Mel McNeil said. “There’s only one road in and out of here.”
    Rancho Tehama Reserve map
    The Sacramento Bee

Johnston said several north state hospitals had received shooting victims. Five of them were taken to Enloe Medical Center in Chico. Three had been released by 12:15 p.m. but there was no information from the hospital on the others. Earlier, a hospital spokeswoman said three children and one adult had been taken to Enloe.

The Record Searchlight reported that a helicopter medical crew reported they were transporting a 6-year-old victim. The child had two gunshot wounds, the newspaper said, citing emergency scanner traffic.

A second child also was reported to have been shot in the right leg, the paper reported.

A 30-year-old man also was taken to a hospital with a gunshot wound to the right thigh, the paper reported.

Brian Flint of Corning told The Record Searchlight that his roommate had been shot and killed by a neighbor, whom he identified as “Kevin,” early Tuesday. The man then reportedly stole Flint’s truck. Flint said the neighbor frequently shot hundreds of rounds from high-capacity magazines and had threatened him and his roommate in the past.

The Red Bluff Daily News’ police log had said that on Dec. 13, 2016, neighbors on adjacent Fawn Lane reported 4 to 5 shots fired. The person who alerted authorities said it was a daily occurrence.

Rocklin resident Trisa Silva’s daughter Morgan was staying in Rancho Tehama with her boyfriend Cesar Favela when they were awakened by gunfire Tuesday morning, she said. Morgan and her boyfriend drove to the elementary school, which Favela’s niece and nephew attend.

They arrived at the school to find a woman’s body lying on the ground, Silva said, and Favela’s niece and nephew having already been picked up by their mother. After a lengthy delay, they eventually returned to Favela’s house, where a locked neighborhood gate, dogs and a loaded gun offered some peace of mind, Silva said.

“My daughter is traumatized,” said Silva, who moved from Red Bluff to Rocklin last year. “I want to get up there, but I know they wouldn’t let me through the gate.”

Rancho Tehama Reserve, located 12 miles west of I-5 between Red Bluff and Corning, is a rural, wooded subdivision that boasts views of Mt. Shasta and Mt. Lassen. It’s about 2 1/2 hours north of Sacramento.

The 11-square-mile community has its own airstrip. Until Tuesday, the biggest controversy in Rancho Tehama came four years ago, when residents of the subdivision complained to county supervisors about marijuana being grown illegally throughout the subdivision.

The county’s drug task force said it fielded hundreds of complaints about pot gardens in the area.

“There’s a lot of druggies living out here,” said McNeil, the retiree. “But there’s lots of druggies living everywhere.”

Former Tehama County sheriff’s deputy Kyle Pflager, who runs a Facebook page that monitors local emergency services, said the area around the school is secluded. It was originally meant to be a retirement community but has evolved into a haven for marijuana growers.

“It does not surprise me that it happened in Rancho Tehama,” Pflager said. “There is violence there … The whole area is just cluttered with marijuana gardens, everywhere. Pretty much when we went out there on patrol, you’d have to have two units at least. There is not much law enforcement presence out there. We don’t patrol there often.”

Pflager said the school serves about 90 to 100 children.

Plfager also said the area around the school was known to the department for lawlessness.

“If you are trying to pull a car over, one out of every two cars would run,” Pflager said. “That’s the type of community out there.”

Gov. Jerry Brown issued a statement about the shooting late Tuesday morning.

“Anne and I are saddened to hear about today’s violence in Tehama County, which shockingly involved schoolchildren,” Brown said in a statement. “We offer our condolences to the families who lost loved ones and unite with all Californians in grief.

Post #86: "...Rodgers said they had called sheriff before about suspect. Says
    "Well, he did." #RanchoTehama #abc7now"

A known felon, out on bail after stabbing a woman, is reported to be shooting (and it sounds like there have been repeated reports of him doing this)...and the sheriff says they can't do anything????! Yeah, this smells.
    All that is gold does not glitter....

Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaSue View Post
    Post #86: "...Rodgers said they had called sheriff before about suspect. Says
    "Well, he did." #RanchoTehama #abc7now"

A known felon, out on bail after stabbing a woman, is reported to be shooting (and it sounds like there have been repeated reports of him doing this)...and the sheriff says they can't do anything????! Yeah, this smells.
    Yeah, this makes the USAF's "fail" regarding the Texas killer look minor by comparison, particularly considering "the way" California is...

He should have never been, out of prison.

Yet again, more innocent people are dead,
    because the various POS governments refuse
    to keep felons, such as this one, locked up.

Penalties for many crimes, are simply too lenient.
    The vast majority of crimes should be,
    throw them in the cage, and throw away the key.

Someday maybe someday, the people in the FUSA
    will demand the justice system of the Old Wild West.
    Then POS like this one, would simply be done away with
    very swiftly.

At least the basterd is dead, and in HELL.

That community is for now, a lot more safer,
    but that safety came at the costs of people
    being dead tonight, that did not have any idea,
    that today would be their last day, in this life.

Please be safe everyone, and please arm up.

Regards to all deplorables.
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

not sure yet myself Searcher, someone asked mz kitty if anything was on facebook and this was on my feed. it dates back to 2014-16 and someone has made complaints to discussion groups. generally, stalkees have some information or privy to something that others want kept quiet. and the stalkers tend to be under 18's at behest of parents or other local elders following instructions to use organized intimidation. a school involved may be pointing to something very dark there locally and the whole community has just been terrorized into silence. could be trafficking. a secret grow operation.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolynA View Post
    That guy looks bat sh** crazy!!!!
    Drugs plus MK Ultra
    Fly one of the best airlines in the USA with great onboard service and fast WiFi. JetBlue Airways. Fly from Long Beach International Airport. https://jetblue.com/ Low fares from Long Beach: https://www.airfarewatchdog.com/chea...location%2CASC

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    (snip)

https://www.shouselaw.com/gun-free-school.html
    California's "Gun-Free School Zone Act"
    Penal Code 626.9 PC
    Penal Code 626.9 PC is what's known as California's Gun-Free School Zone Act. Enacted in 1995, this California firearms law prohibits you from possessing or discharging a firearm in a school zone.1 An area is a "school zone" if it is within 1,000 feet of public or private school grounds.2

This ^^^ is some really effective s*** don't you agree?
    Ok Ok you gun nuts are right, gun laws are not working ....... clearly the only answer is full civilian confiscation.
    Matthew 13:49 So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just, and shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by mistaken1 View Post
    Ok Ok you gun nuts are right, gun laws are not working ....... clearly the only answer is full civilian confiscation.
    Nope, that aint going to work, because they aint getting the guns,
    not without a bloody Civil War II, which is probably their
    goal anyways.

There aint enough of them. They think they had a hard time
    in the sandbox, and the rock garden? Let them try that shitz
    here in the old FUSA, especially in The Glorious South.

We have some payback that is due, from Civil War I.

Nowski

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Freak was 43, not in his 50's as posted earlier.

Shannon Ogden‏Verified account @ShannonOgden1
    6m6 minutes ago

#BREAKING
    RANCHO TEHAMA RESERVE, Calif. (AP) -- California sheriff says gunman tried to get into rooms at elementary school to shoot more kids, but lockdown saved lives.
    #CaliforniaShooting

FOX 10 Phoenix‏Verified account @FOX10Phoenix
    10m10 minutes ago

#BREAKING (AP): The sheriff in California's Tehama County said the gunman's four victims include a woman he was previously accused of stabbing.

yeah re read that, rural airstrip. whatever was going on there that prompted a couple people to complain about gangstalking back in 2014 on the record, is going to clam up now. This has about five different alarm bells going off. And ended tragically.

"...11-square-mile community has its own airstrip. <-------

Until Tuesday, the biggest controversy in Rancho Tehama came four years ago, when residents of the subdivision complained to county supervisors about marijuana being grown illegally throughout the subdivision.

The county’s drug task force said it fielded hundreds of complaints about pot gardens in the area.

“There’s a lot of druggies living out here,” said McNeil, the retiree. “But there’s lots of druggies living everywhere.”

Former Tehama County sheriff’s deputy Kyle Pflager, who runs a Facebook page that monitors local emergency services, said the area around the school is secluded.

It was originally meant to be a retirement community but has evolved into a haven for marijuana growers.

“It does not surprise me that it happened in Rancho Tehama,” Pflager said. “There is violence there … <--------------

The whole area is just cluttered with marijuana gardens, everywhere.

Pretty much when we went out there on patrol, you’d have to have two units at least. There is not much law enforcement presence out there. We don’t patrol there often.”

Pflager said the school serves about 90 to 100 children.

Plfager also said the area around the school was known to the department for lawlessness.

“If you are trying to pull a car over, one out of every two cars would run,” Pflager said. “That’s the type of community out there.”

The California criminal justice system,
    failed for those that were murdered.

They are as guilty of the murders, as the POS was,
    that pulled the trigger on the victims.

The criminal justice system coddles the convicts,
    and tries to change them, when they cannot be changed.
    Prisons should be hard and cruel, for the convicts.

Whats next, and where, is the question that should be asked now.

Nowski

So much to, seeing something suspicious, too call local authority's... One again, .gov fails on so many levels. That sheriff should be voted out of his job if he refuses to resign.
    Perfect example why Americans NEED to arm up, not give up. No one in .gov or your local ACLU types are your friends, they don't care...

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    Nope....sorry that doesn't work. Better would be for every able bodied adult to OPEN CARRY. Time to go back to the wild wild west days with a six gun on every hip. ONLY then when a would be killer knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the very second they start shooting any anyone....they themselves are going to get shot. That's what will end this kind of crap!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Marijuana "garden"??? It's a freaking CROP not a garden, if a person is growing it to trade or sell, it's a crop. Ever hear of a poppy garden?
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

We do not retire our rights. Murder is already against the law. What makes you think criminal would surrender anything.

Ok Ok you gun nuts are right, gun laws are not working ....... clearly the only answer is full civilian Constitutional carry.
    I fixed your typo.

Now that Kevin's last name has been "divulged".... and he has a photograph on the net taken before he was killed.... which makes him look like a white (Caucasian) nut...

WTF happened to the other shooter(s) mentioned earlier by many and how in hell did he make hits at 7 different locations?

Seems like the info flow went to hell as soon as the eff bee eye became involved.

I smell s*** again.

(just like LV.)
    Last edited by vestige; 11-14-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Originally Posted by mistaken1

Shadow Man

Nope....sorry that doesn't work. Better would be for every able bodied adult to OPEN CARRY. Time to go back to the wild wild west days with a six gun on every hip. ONLY then when a would be killer knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that the very second they start shooting any anyone....they themselves are going to get shot. That's what will end this kind of crap!

I believe he was being sarcastic in referring to what the liberal response would be.
    At least I hope he was being sarcastic.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

I thought the news would play this up big time.

Like the commercial said "It's almost like it never happened"
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

Accidentally hit the close button, sorry folks.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

4m4 minutes ago

Sheriff's office intimated tonight that there may be more victims in or around #RanchoTehama due to relatives of shooter who remain unaccounted for and/or missing. Investigation continues. #abc7now

California gunman tried to access classrooms to kill children, police say
    2 hours ago

Editor's note: An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated that two children were among the four dead. Two children were wounded, but are being treated for their injuries.

The gunman who killed four people and wounded at least 10 others, including two children, in Northern California Tuesday tried to access rooms at an elementary school to shoot more kids as part of a "bizarre and murderous rampage," police said at a press conference Tuesday night.

The shooter was killed by police after he opened fire at multiple “random” locations near Rancho Tehama Elementary School in Corning early Tuesday.

Tehama County Assistant Sheriff Phil Johnston said that one of the victims was a woman the gunman stabbed in January.

School officials heard shots being fired about a quarter-mile away and the school went into lockdown mode, Johnston said. He added the incident "could have been much worse if it wasn't for the quick thinking" of the school's staff, who put the school in immediate lockdown mode without instruction from police.

Johnston noted it was "monumental" that school workers took action when they did, because he believes they saved the lives of countless children.

The assistant sheriff said the gunman rammed his vehicle into a school fence, then walked onto school grounds with a semi-automatic rifle while wearing a protective vest.

After being unable to access classrooms due to the lockdown, it's believed the gunman became "frustrated" and went back to his car, and began shooting at people while driving, according to police.

"This guy was bent on driving by residences and arbitrarily shooting at them," Johnston said of the unidentified gunman. "This guy was on a killing rampage, he was driving up and down the street shooting at passerbys [sic], and uninvolved residences."

A mother, who said she doesn't know the gunman but was just driving past him with her three children, was shot. One of the children received a non-life-threatening injury, according to police. However, it's unclear if she was the victim of a gunshot wound or if she was hit with shrapnel from a bullet-riddled car door.

“This is an individual that armed himself I think with the motive of getting even with his neighbors, and when it went that far, he just went on a rampage," Johnston added of the shooter, noting he doesn't think there is any connection to terrorism.

Investigators recovered a semi-automatic riflle, in addition to two handguns. Johnston said there's another weapon in the suspect's crashed vehicle which authorities have not yet recovered.

Law enforcement officers are seen at an elementary school in the community of Rancho Tehama Reserve, where a gunman opened fire Tuesday, Nov. 14, 2017, in Corning, Calif. A gunman choosing targets at random opened fire in the rural Northern California town Tuesday, killing several people at several sites and wounding others at the elementary school before police shot him dead, authorities said. (AP Photo/Rich Pedroncelli)

The officer noted there was a restraining order against the shooter, which he said would've limited his ability to possess firearms for a period of time, depending on the order.

More than 100 police officers are investigating seven different shooting scenes in the area.

Brian Flint told Record Searchlight newspaper after the incident that his neighbor was the gunman in Tuesday’s deadly shooting.

"The crazy thing is that the neighbor has been shooting a lot of bullets lately, hundreds of rounds, large magazines," Flint said. "We made it aware that this guy is crazy and he's been threatening us." He added the suspect stole his truck.

Witnesses at the school described multiple rounds being fired. Coy Ferreira told KRCR he was dropping off his daughter at the school just before 8 a.m. when he heard a firecracker-like sound. The school’s secretary then ran out and told children to go inside because there was an active shooter. Ferreira said he ended up in a classroom with 14 students and witnessed a boy being struck by bullets.

The Tehama County Sheriff's Office has asked the Department of Justice to investigate the shooting, Johnston told KRCR. He added the FBI volunteered to investigate, as well.

Gov. Jerry Brown said in a statement that he and his wife are "saddened to hear about today's violence in Tehama County, which shockingly involved schoolchildren. We offer our condolences to the families who lost loved ones and unite with all Californians in grief."

Vice President Mike Pence tweeted his condolences for the lives lost in the shooting, and said "We commend the effort of courageous law enforcement. We'll continue to monitor the situation & provide federal support, as we pray for comfort & healing for all impacted."

Fox News' Adam Housley and Shira Bush and The Associated Press contributed to this report.

Nicole Darrah covers breaking news for Fox News. Follow her on Twitter @nicoledarrah.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14...olice-say.html

The officer noted there was a restraining order against the shooter, which he said would've limited his ability to possess firearms for a period of time, depending on the order.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/14...olice-say.html[/QUOTE]

This creep is supposedly a felon. He attacked a women with a knife and stabbed her. That is assault with a deadly weapon resulting in injury. The list goes on and on and all that can be said is a restraining order should have limited his ability to possess firearms for a period of time. Bullshit you poor excuse for a sheriff. The pot business is all cash and very lucrative. I am sure a sniff of that cash goes by the Sheriffs office as well as the Politicks.

Since family members are unaccounted for this story has a lot of legs. Somebody put $160,000.00 down to put him back on the street. No he should not have had firearms in any way shape or form Moonbeam Brown. This is not just a tragedy but a total travesty of justice. Follow the money.