Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

TERRORISM Allahu Akbar is Why Muslims Kill
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Allahu Akbar is Why Muslims Kill

http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2017...lims-kill.html

Allahu Akbar is Why Muslims Kill
    sultanknish.blogspot.com/2017/11/allahu-akbar-is-why-muslims-kill.html

Allahu Akbar. You hear it everywhere these days.

Special agent Scott Wickland said that he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" before the Benghazi attack. And then the guards ran for their guns.

In Nice, France, the Islamic terrorist who killed 86 people and wounded over 400 by running them over with a truck, shouted, “Allahu Akbar”. In New York, the Islamic terrorist who was trying to imitate him, also shouted, “Allahu Akbar.” The 9/11 hijackers had the same message, “Allahu Akbar”.

“Allahu Akbar” has been present at virtually every major recent Islamic terror attack in the West.

But according to the New York Times, “Allahu Akbar” is an “innocent” and “innocuous” expression. According to one of the Times’ sources, “You see a reallу beautiful woman” and “уou go, ‘Allahu Akbar.’”

If all those shouts of “Allahu Akbar” in Paris, London and New York are caused by Muslim terrorists encountering attractive women, their reaction of choice to an attractive woman is a killing spree.

“Allahu Akbar” is not “innocent” or “innocuous.” It’s at the core of what makes Islam violent.
    To understand the violent history of “Allahu Akbar”, let’s climb into a time machine and go back to the year 628 and to a place that will one day be known as Saudi Arabia. It’s hot out here in the desert. Temperatures from the spring to the fall routinely cross the hundred degree mark and keep going.

We’re in Khaybar. It’s a desert oasis maintained by the Jews. If being in 109 degree heat has got you down, you stop by the oasis, and have a cool drink of water and some dates. Then you keep going. Out here trade runs through the desert and the oasis is a gas station. If you want to choke off major trade routes, you go after an oasis. And that’s what a cult leader whose followers today terrorize the world by attacking its travel routes, airline hijackings, pirates preying on ships, train and bus bombs, was doing.

Muslims call what happened next, the “Battle of Khaybar”. Like most Muslim battles, it was a treacherous ambush and a massacre. And it helps explain why there are no Jews in Saudi Arabia today. Nor do Muslims regret this act of ethnic cleansing. Instead they celebrate it. Muslims still threaten Jews by chanting, “Khaybar, Khaybar ya Yahud.” "Remember Khaybar, Jews, Mohammed’s Army Will Return."

And “Allahu Akbar?”

That’s what Mohammed shouted as he realized that his surprise attack had been successful. "Allahu-Akbar! Khaybar is destroyed.” He boasted that any nation attacked by Muslims would suffer a similar fate. And then he “had their warriors killed, their offspring and woman taken as captives”. Mohammed also picked up his own sex slave. “Safiya was amongst the captives. She first came in the share of Dahya Alkali but later on she belonged to the Prophet.” Safiya’s husband had been murdered. Like their ISIS successors, the Prophet of Islam’s band of killers and rapists took the women as slaves.

That’s where “Allahu Akbar” originated. And that’s why Muslims still shout it at terrorist attacks.

Allahu Akbar does not mean “God is Great.” It means “Allah is Greater”. What was Allah greater than at Khaybar? Allah was greater than the religion of the Jews because Mohammed was able to defeat them.

In Islam, a religious war is also a religious test. Muslim victories demonstrate the supremacy of Allah.

Despite the incessant claims that Muslims, Jews and Christians all worship the same god, the Koran tells Muslims something very different. “And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. These are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!” (Koran 9:30)

The preceding verse commands Muslims to "Fight those who do not believe in Allah" and “who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture until they pay jizya and submit."

Those who “were given the Scripture” are Christians and Jews.

Jews and Christians had “taken Rabbis and monks to be their lords besides Allah”. The Christians had taken “Messiah, the son of Mary” when they had been commanded to “worship only one Allah.” (Koran 9:31)

Jews and Christians were “Kuffir” and “Mushrikeen”. They had taken “partners” in addition to Allah. Christians and Jews seek to “extinguish the light of Allah” (Koran 9:32). Allah had sent Mohammed to make Islam supreme over all other religions. (Koran 9:33). Jews and Christians obstruct the “Way of Allah” (Koran 9:34) Muslims are encouraged to make Jihad against non-Muslims (Koran 9:38). Those who refuse to carry out Jihad will be punished by Allah (Koran 9:39).

When Muslims defeat Christians or Jews, they prove that Allah is superior to Jewish and Christian beliefs. And that the teachings of Islam are superior to the teachings of their religious enemies.

“Allahu Akbar” originated with Mohammed’s attack on the Jews of Khaybar. When Muslim terrorists shout it today, they are declaring that they are about to prove Allah’s superiority by killing non-Muslims.

“Allahu Akbar” isn’t merely associated with terrorist attacks. It’s the reason for those attacks.
    Muslims kill non-Muslims to prove that, “Allahu Akbar”: that Allah is greater the religions of their victims.

“Allahu Akbar” is the motive for Islamic terrorism.

A typical excuse is that Muslims will use “Allahu Akbar” to celebrate a good event. What this excuse misses though is that Islam is a supremacist religion. And Muslims believe that the good event that they are celebrating is due to being the only ones who truly worship “Allah”. That’s a common religious belief. And they are entitled to it. But the problem is that this relationship rests heavily on Jihad.

The Islamic mission is to make Islam supreme over all other religions (Koran 9:33). If Muslims aren’t striving to defeat other religions, then “Allahu Akbar” rings hollow. Islam does not primarily offer an internal religious experience that transforms the believer, but an external collective experience that transforms the world. Jihad, the acts of terror we see on the news, are that religious experience.

“Allahu Akbar” is the supremacist core of Islam. Mohammed offered a religious experience that merged desert banditry and conquest, whose sacraments were the murder of the enemies of Islam and the rapes of their wives and daughters. The horrifying Islamic rituals of ethnic cleansing, rape and torture demonstrated that, “Allahu Akbar”. That Allah was greater than the dead men and raped women.

The Yazidi girls who were sold as sex slaves to ISIS fighters, as the Prophet Mohammed had done, describe their Islamic captors intimidating them by shouting, “Allahu Akbar”, and recall the Islamic rapist of a 12-year-old girl saying that it brought him “closer to Allah”, of a 15-year-old girl calling it a “prayer to Allah” and of the rapist of another 12-year-old girl describing her abuse as “pleasing to Allah.”

The official ISIS publication praised Allah for enabling its Jihadists to capture non-Muslim women.

“I write this while the letters drip of pride. Yes, O religions of kufr (non-Muslims) altogether, we have indeed raided and captured the kāfirah women, and drove them like sheep by the edge of the sword. I and those with me at home prostrated to Allah in gratitude on the day the first slave-girl entered our home.”

How can raping children be a prayer to Allah? Because, “Allahu Akbar”. Being able to rape non-Muslim girls is a matter of “pride”. It shows that Allah, the god Muslims worship, is superior to their religion.

When ISIS Jihadists rape children or when an ISIS Muslim sympathizer runs over people in New York, Berlin or Nice, it’s a prayer of praise to Allah. And the prayer is, “Allahu Akbar.”
    The more non-Muslims are killed, abused and enslaved, the more the truth of Islam and the supremacy of Allah are proven with the screams of the wounded, the dying and the families of the dead.

This is Islam. This is what it was in 628. That’s what it is today.

“Allahu Akbar” is a mandate to kill non-Muslims. A Muslim terrorist taking a gun, a knife or a truck and attacking non-Muslims is living out, “Allahu Akbar”. He’s showing that Islam is superior.

“Allahu Akbar” isn’t something he happens to say while killing you. It’s why he’s killing you.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

You do realize, DD that if you posted that in either France or England the black helicopters would be hovering over your house! Yep, Islamphobia is everywhere. Le Pen actually got charged with it for posting pictures of people ISIS had murdered.

I hope you keep your private weapon close!
    Doomer Doug, a.k.a. Doug McIntosh now has a blog at www.doomerdoug.wordpress.com
    My end of the world e book "Day of the Dogs" will soon be available for sale at smashwords. The url is
    https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/267340 It is also at the following url
    http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B007BRLFYU

What I keep close would get me arrested in France or England

My name is not Maurice....

-- https://westernrifleshooters.files.w...g?w=1000&h=808
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

Why All Mass Violence Is Now Islamic Terror
    Of the recent mass violence in Las Vegas, New York City, and Sutherland Springs, only the New York attack was carried out in the name of Allah. Nevertheless, the Las Vegas and Sutherland Springs shootings are also being used by Islamists such as Qasim Rashid and Craig Considine to silence critics of Islam, Jihad, and Sharia. If all mass killings are being used by Islamists, then all mass killings are now, in a significant sense, Islamic. In this video, David Wood discusses the issue.
    Ragnarok: 25 minute run-time but it is well worth the listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMJ5MUc4flo
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

Good explanation in O/P to pass along to those who still think there are good muslims and bad muslims.

I believe it is the duty of all patriotic Americans to terminate any who yell "Allahu Akbar," with extreme prejudice. Whenever, wherever, however, without hesitation. Dead, right there.

Just my humble opinion, but should I hear it, that's where I'm headed, as fast as I can make it- with or without my walker or cane...
    How about you all?

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by cjoi View Post
    Good explanation in O/P to pass along to those who still think there are good muslims and bad muslims.
    Definition of "good muslim?" One that had assumed room temperature, at least a week ago.

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Allahu Akbar. You hear it everywhere these days.
    Initially...

upon hearing...

thumb cock only....

(just in case it's a prankster kid)

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    I believe it is the duty of all patriotic Americans to terminate any who yell "Allahu Akbar," with extreme prejudice. Whenever, wherever, however, without hesitation. Dead, right there.

Just my humble opinion, but should I hear it, that's where I'm headed, as fast as I can make it- with or without my walker or cane...
    How about you all?

OldARcher
    You can hear it five times a day at any mosque...

Allahu Akbar

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:

All Praise is due to Allah, Lord of the Universe

The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Owner of the Day of Judgement.

You alone do we worship, and You alone we turn to for help

Guide us to the straight path;

The path of those on whom You have bestowed your grace, not (the way) of those who have earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray.

I take refuge in Allah from the accursed Devil

I turn my face to Him who created the heavens and earth, a pure monotheist, in submission, and not of those who associate others with Him. My prayer, worship, life, and death are for Allah, Lord of the Worlds, who has no partner. Thus I have been commanded, and I am of those who submit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    You can hear it five times a day at any mosque...

Allahu Akbar

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful:

All Praise is due to Allah, Lord of the Universe

The Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

Owner of the Day of Judgement.

You alone do we worship, and You alone we turn to for help

Guide us to the straight path;

The path of those on whom You have bestowed your grace, not (the way) of those who have earned Your anger, nor of those who went astray.

I take refuge in Allah from the accursed Devil

I turn my face to Him who created the heavens and earth, a pure monotheist, in submission, and not of those who associate others with Him. My prayer, worship, life, and death are for Allah, Lord of the Worlds, who has no partner. Thus I have been commanded, and I am of those who submit.
    Yeah, you're right, as always. However, I'm concerned with only hearing it in "public," as in a mu-slime indicating it's intention to attack the innocent, the helpless, and the hopeless... THAT'S a no-go for me... It's a good thing that terrorists do announce themselves that way... Thumb cock? Yeah, I guess... My Sigs are DA/SA, and that is a possibility. But I have had upgrades done, and don't intend to be running/hobbling, with both hammers back... For those serious, I recommend, heartily, Wolff Gun Springs, for tweaking their pieces:

https://www.gunsprings.com/

Of course, Wolff is just the tip of the performance upgrade iceberg...

Getting back to the crazed cry of the mu-slime, "Allahu Akbar" is a valid indicator of intent upon their part, to harm others... I prefer to think of it as a desperate plea to receive a 50gr 9mm +P monolithic nickel coated copper hollow cavity, traveling at 2000fps, to transect the corpus callosum... Certainly, it would be more rapid, and efficacious, than a lithium injection or a prefrontal lobotomy... One must always consider all the ramifications inherent in correcting negative, abhorrent social behavior, donchaknow... ;-)

OldARcher

I am telling you, the spiritual world is way more real than the physical world.....

Everyone on Earth need to understand that Islam is another form of Satanism / devil worship. They serve Satan.

And this battle is very fierce because the devil does know he has a very short time left.
    Fly one of the best airlines in the USA with great onboard service and fast WiFi. JetBlue Airways. Fly from Long Beach International Airport. https://jetblue.com/ Low fares from Long Beach: https://www.airfarewatchdog.com/chea...location%2CASC

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    Everyone on Earth need to understand that Islam is another form of Satanism / devil worship. They serve Satan.

And this battle is very fierce because the devil does know he has a very short time left.
    100% correct, Sleeping Cobra... The devil roams about as a ravening lion, seeking whom he may devour... He doesn't take vacations, or rest, for he does, indeed, know that his time is short... A more implacable foe, Man has never encountered...

OldARcher

How about we quit posting Islamic prayers.

I'm not a fan of Islam (or ANY religion for that matter), but since the Muslims yell "Allahu Akbar" when they do their killing, what did the Christians yell before they did some of this -
    not long ago?

Atrocities done in the name of "Christianity" over the years

(a TINY fraction of a VERY large list)

Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
    ------------------
    Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded.
    ------------------
    after 6/3/98 Antiochia (then turkish) conquered, between 10,000 and 60,000 slain. 6/28/98 100,000 Turks (incl. women & children) killed. Here the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents—save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.
    ------------------
    Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ".
    ------------------
    The Bishop of Limoges (France) in 1010 had the cities' Jews, who would not convert to Christianity, expelled or killed.
    ------------------
    17th century: Catholics sack the city of Magdeburg/Germany: roughly 30,000 Protestants were slain. "In a single church fifty women were found beheaded," reported poet Friedrich Schiller, "and infants still sucking the breasts of their lifeless mothers."
    ------------------
    in the era of witch hunting (1484-1750) according to modern scholars several hundred thousand (about 80% female) burned at the stake or hanged.
    ------------------
    Beginning with Columbus (a former slave trader and would-be Holy Crusader) the conquest of the New World began, as usual understood as a means to propagate Christianity.
    ------------------
    On Hispaniola alone, on Columbus visits, the native population (Arawak), a rather harmless and happy people living on an island of abundant natural resources, a literal paradise, soon mourned 50,000 dead. The surviving Indians fell victim to rape, murder, enslavement and spanish raids. The indian chief Hatuey fled with his people but was captured and burned alive. As they were tying him to the stake a Franciscan friar urged him to take Jesus to his heart so that his soul might go to heaven, rather than descend into hell. Hatuey replied that "If heaven was where the Christians went, he would rather go to hell."
    ------------------
    "The Spaniards found pleasure in inventing all kinds of odd cruelties ... They built a long gibbet, long enough for the toes to touch the ground to prevent strangling, and hanged thirteen [natives] at a time in honor of Christ Our Saviour and the twelve Apostles... then, straw was wrapped around their torn bodies and they were burned alive."
    ------------------
    Cortez, Pizarro, De Soto and hundreds of other spanish conquistadors likewise sacked southern and mesoamerican civilizations in the name of Christ (De Soto also sacked Florida).
    ------------------
    In the spring of 1612 some English colonists decided; "when an Indian was accused by an Englishman of stealing a cup and failing to return it, the English response was to attack the natives in force, burning the entire community" down.
    ------------------
    When however, a dead colonist was found, apparently killed by Narragansett Indians, the Puritan colonists wanted revenge. Despite the Indian chief's pledge they attacked.
    ------------------
    Somehow they seem to have lost the idea of what they were after, because when they were greeted by Pequot Indians (long-time foes of the Narragansetts) the troops nevertheless made war on the Pequots and burned their villages.
    ------------------
    The puritan commander-in-charge John Mason after one massacre wrote: "And indeed such a dreadful Terror did the Almighty let fall upon their Spirits, that they would fly from us and run into the very Flames, where many of them perished ... God was above them, who laughed his Enemies and the Enemies of his People to Scorn, making them as a fiery Oven ... Thus did the Lord judge among the Heathen, filling the Place with dead Bodies": men, women, children. So "the Lord was pleased to smite our Enemies in the hinder Parts, and to give us their land for an inheritance". Because of his readers' assumed knowledge of Deuteronomy, there was no need for Mason to quote the words that immediately follow: "Thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth. But thou shalt utterly destroy them..." (Deut 20)Mason's comrade Underhill recalled how "great and doleful was the bloody sight to the view of the young soldiers" yet reassured his readers that "sometimes the Scripture declareth women and children must perish with their parents".
    ------------------
    Comment the Christian exterminators: "God's Will, which will at last give us cause to say: How Great is His Goodness! and How Great is his Beauty!" "Thus doth the Lord Jesus make them to bow before him, and to lick the Dust!"
    ------------------
    Massacre of Sand Creek, Colorado 11/29/1864. Colonel John Chivington, a former Methodist minister and still elder in the church ("I long to be wading in gore") had a Cheyenne village of about 600, mostly women and children, gunned down despite the chiefs' waving with a white flag: 400-500 killed.From an eye-witness account: "There were some thirty or forty squaws collected in a hole for protection; they sent out a little girl about six years old with a white flag on a stick; she had not proceeded but a few steps when she was shot and killed. All the squaws in that hole were afterwards killed ..."
    ------------------
    That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind, will be questioned by no Protestant who has a competent knowledge of history . . . It is impossible to form a complete conception of the multitude of her victims, and it is quite certain that no powers of imagination can adequately realize their sufferings."--
    W. E. H. Lecky, History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, vol. 2, p. 32, 1910 edition. (An excellent though lengthy article describing in detail the right of the Roman Catholic Church to do this, will be found in The Catholic Encyclopedia, vol. 12, p. 266.)
    ----------------
    "For professing faith contrary to the teachings of the Church of Rome, history records the martyrdom of more then one hundred million people. A million Waldenses and Albigenses [Swiss and French Protestants] perished during a crusade proclaimed by Pope Innocent III in 1208. Beginning from the establishment of the Jesuits in 1540 to 1580, nine hundred thousand were destroyed. One hundred and fifty thousand perished by the Inquisition in thirty years. Within the space of thirty-eight years after the edict of Charles V against the Protestants, fifty thousand persons were hanged, beheaded, or burned alive for heresy. Eighteen thousand more perished during the administration of the Duke of Alva in five and a half years."--
    Brief Bible Readings, p. 16
    ----------------
    On August 24, 1572, Roman Catholics in France, by pre-arranged plan, under Jesuit influence, murdered 70,000 Protestants within the space of two months. The pope rejoiced when he heard the news of the successful outcome. (Read Great Controversy, chapter 15 for the details.). . . We have heard ring out many times the very bells that called the Catholics 105 together on that fatal night. They always sounded sweetly in our ears"--
    Western Watchman, Nov. 21, 1912 [Roman Catholic].
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    "I, YHWH, change not." ~ our Creator

NOT LONG AGO?!!

You're kidding, right?

The climate folks call anything within 100 years "in known history"...

Christians started actually obeying their Book when they stopped trying to forcibly convert non-believers

Muslims are obeying theirs when they rampage and kill...

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Switchback View Post
    Let's continue posting them for information purposes only.

Know your enemy.

(I am still planning to read the Koran.)

Ignorance is not bliss.

BTW...

OldARcher...

"Thumb cock" (I'm sure you know) is a figure of speech and, in my application, is also a concession to those who carry revolvers with hammers.

I have a concern... that while in some favorite restaurant... dining with my bride... some dumb assed teenager will enter the premises... and... for his entertainment or the entertainment of his company... will loudly cry Allahu Akbar and await the responses of those hearing the cry.

In this particular locale... at this time in history... such an act would approximate the act of opening fire on a SWAT team.

This s*** is serious and those who take it as a joke or other than deadly serious are likely to die as a consequence.

We need to purge obama's muslim plants from our nation's political spectrum, it should be job 1, done as we educate the idiots who think it's ok to have the foreign government of islam hell bent on taking over our nation embedded in our legal, judicial and executive positions.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    We need to purge obama's muslim plants from our nation's political spectrum, it should be job 1, done as we educate the idiots who think it's ok to have the foreign government of islam hell bent on taking over our nation embedded in our legal, judicial and executive positions.
    I can live with that but I support a more "broad brush" action.

How about we stay ignorant?

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Let's continue posting them for information purposes only.

Know your enemy.

(I am still planning to read the Koran.)

Ignorance is not bliss.
    Thank you...

And if you happen to have a copy of my book, I provided a translated copy of the Qur'an in the appendixes.

I recommend EVERYONE read it so you can pick out the lies being told on a daily basis.
    Last edited by Ragnarok; 11-14-2017 at 05:45 PM.

I do not have a copy of your book... neither did I know you were an author.

Press on.

We are at war.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotto View Post
    I'm not a fan of Islam (or ANY religion for that matter), but since the Muslims yell "Allahu Akbar" when they do their killing, what did the Christians yell before they did some of this -
    not long ago?
    Seriously, Scotto?

You know better than this...

"Not that long ago" and the latest date I see is from the 1800's...

There is No Radical Christianity That Compares to Radical Islam
    This is dangerous nonsense that completely ignores the real-world context in two related ways. First, there is no significant leadership in the modern Christian world – either religious or civil leadership – openly arguing for violence in the name of Christian doctrine, or providing it with a veneer of legitimacy.

Second, drawing these parallels completely ignores the scale of the problem. The State Department issues an annual report on terrorism around the globe, and the carnage is enormous: over the past ten years (2006-2015), the State Department reports 115,023 terrorist attacks, resulting in 190,008 people killed, 329,782 injured, 73,758 kidnapped or taken hostage. The pace is escalating: the past two years (even with State’s annual caveat of “conservative estimates of terrorism in Syria”) have seen an average of 12,619 attacks per year, 30,528 killed a year, 35,056 wounded and 10,809 kidnapped or taken hostage.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...-radical-islam

1,400 Years of Christian/Islamic Struggle: An Analysis
    http://www1.cbn.com/churchandministr...lamic-struggle

I think if you go back and look, you will find that's the first time I have not changed it to ALOHA SNACKBAR. But in this case I was quoting the original article ...

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    Yeah, you're right, as always. However, I'm concerned with only hearing it in "public"...
    If you are anywhere near a mosque, you will hear it in public as they blast it over loudspeakers:

Azan in a Church - Muslim call to prayer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QOKG_JZ6fA

Night Journey to Hamtramck: An Exploration of the Muslim Call to Prayer in America

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osOug-pBTN4

I have a concern... that while in some favorite restaurant... dining with my bride... some dumb assed teenager will enter the premises... and... for his entertainment or the entertainment of his company... will loudly cry Allahu Akbar and await the responses of those hearing the cry.
    Or, the call could be from a bunch of Muslims waiting for a response so they can sue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXMWcNL4xFo

Flying imams incident
    On November 20, 2006, 6:30pm, six Muslim imams were removed from US Airways Flight 300 to Phoenix, Arizona, at Minneapolis-Saint Paul International Airport, because several passengers and crew members became alarmed by what they felt was suspicious behavior. The airline has stated that the captain delayed takeoff and called airport security workers to ask the imams to leave the plane; the men refused, and that the captain then called police. The plane left without the imams on board about three hours later. The imams were arrested, questioned, and then released.

The imams, along with the Muslim American Society and the Council on American-Islamic Relations, have brought high-profile complaints and demonstrations against the airline, saying they were removed from the airplane solely due to religious discrimination. Investigations by the airline and police reported that the airline and ground crews responded to security concerns properly in removing the men from the plane.

On July 24, 2009, U.S. District Judge Ann Montgomery allowed a discrimination lawsuit filed by the imams to proceed, saying, "The right not to be arrested in the absence of probable cause is clearly established and, based on the allegations ... no reasonable officer could have believed that the arrest of the Plaintiffs was proper."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flying_imams_incident

'FLYING IMAMS' REWARDED FOR OMINOUS AIRLINE 'STUNT'?
    Police detective: 'Acts of staged controversy could be used to desensitize security personnel'
    http://www.wnd.com/2009/10/113579/

Or, the call could be from a bunch of Muslims waiting for a response so they can sue.
    Perhaps their survivors could sue.

All those big bulges under shirts in restaurants here are not smart phones.

I do not have a copy of your book... neither did I know you were an author.

Press on.

We are at war.
    Copy sent!

They are nasty, aren't they?

We rebuke them in the Name of Jesus...there, we can be informed of what the evil entails, and also have Divine Protection against any potential harm. In Christ, we have Spiritual Authority.

One of my ugly, angry lib relatives argued with me once, when I told her that allah is a false god, not the same as the One True God. She would have none of it (ignoramus) and INSISTED angrily that they are the same.

Haven't talked to her in years, out of self-preservation, and I pray for her, but wonder of she still feels the same. Hopefully her eyes were opened.
    “My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.” - Stonewall Jackson

not long ago?

Christian Emperor Theodosius (408-450) even had children executed, because they had been playing with remains of pagan statues. According to Christian chroniclers he "followed meticulously all Christian teachings..."
    ------------------
    Emperor Karl (Charlemagne) in 782 had 4500 Saxons, unwilling to convert to Christianity, beheaded.
    ------------------
    after 6/3/98 Antiochia (then turkish) conquered, between 10,000 and 60,000 slain. 6/28/98 100,000 Turks (incl. women & children) killed. Here the Christians "did no other harm to the women found in [the enemy's] tents—save that they ran their lances through their bellies," according to Christian chronicler Fulcher of Chartres.
    ------------------
    Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ".
    ------------------
    The Bishop of Limoges (France) in 1010 had the cities' Jews, who would not convert to Christianity, expelled or killed.
    ------------------
    17th century: Catholics sack the city of Magdeburg/Germany: roughly 30,000 Protestants were slain. "In a single church fifty women were found beheaded," reported poet Friedrich Schiller, "and infants still sucking the breasts of their lifeless mothers."
    ------------------
    in the era of witch hunting (1484-1750) according to modern scholars several hundred thousand (about 80% female) burned at the stake or hanged.
    ------------------
    Beginning with Columbus (a former slave trader and would-be Holy Crusader) the conquest of the New World began, as usual understood as a means to propagate Christianity.
    ------------------
    On Hispaniola alone, on Columbus visits, the native population (Arawak), a rather harmless and happy people living on an island of abundant natural resources, a literal paradise, soon mourned 50,000 dead. The surviving Indians fell victim to rape, murder, enslavement and spanish raids. The indian chief Hatuey fled with his people but was captured and burned alive. As they were tying him to the stake a Franciscan friar urged him to take Jesus to his heart so that his soul might go to heaven, rather than descend into hell. Hatuey replied that "If heaven was where the Christians went, he would rather go to hell."
    ------------------
    "The Spaniards found pleasure in inventing all kinds of odd cruelties ... They built a long gibbet, long enough for the toes to touch the ground to prevent strangling, and hanged thirteen [natives] at a time in honor of Christ Our Saviour and the twelve Apostles... then, straw was wrapped around their torn bodies and they were burned alive."
    ------------------
    Cortez, Pizarro, De Soto and hundreds of other spanish conquistadors likewise sacked southern and mesoamerican civilizations in the name of Christ (De Soto also sacked Florida).
    ------------------
    In the spring of 1612 some English colonists decided; "when an Indian was accused by an Englishman of stealing a cup and failing to return it, the English response was to attack the natives in force, burning the entire community" down.
    ------------------
    When however, a dead colonist was found, apparently killed by Narragansett Indians, the Puritan colonists wanted revenge. Despite the Indian chief's pledge they attacked.
    ------------------
    Somehow they seem to have lost the idea of what they were after, because when they were greeted by Pequot Indians (long-time foes of the Narragansetts) the troops nevertheless made war on the Pequots and burned their villages.
    ------------------
    The puritan commander-in-charge John Mason after one massacre wrote: "And indeed such a dreadful Terror did the Almighty let fall upon their Spirits, that they would fly from us and run into the very Flames, where many of them perished ... God was above them, who laughed his Enemies and the Enemies of his People to Scorn, making them as a fiery Oven ... Thus did the Lord judge among the Heathen, filling the Place with dead Bodies": men, women, children. So "the Lord was pleased to smite our Enemies in the hinder Parts, and to give us their land for an inheritance". Because of his readers' assumed knowledge of Deuteronomy, there was no need for Mason to quote the words that immediately follow: "Thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth. But thou shalt utterly destroy them..." (Deut 20)Mason's comrade Underhill recalled how "great and doleful was the bloody sight to the view of the young soldiers" yet reassured his readers that "sometimes the Scripture declareth women and children must perish with their parents".
    ------------------
    Comment the Christian exterminators: "God's Will, which will at last give us cause to say: How Great is His Goodness! and How Great is his Beauty!" "Thus doth the Lord Jesus make them to bow before him, and to lick the Dust!"
    ------------------
    Massacre of Sand Creek, Colorado 11/29/1864. Colonel John Chivington, a former Methodist minister and still elder in the church ("I long to be wading in gore") had a Cheyenne village of about 600, mostly women and children, gunned down despite the chiefs' waving with a white flag: 400-500 killed.From an eye-witness account: "There were some thirty or forty squaws collected in a hole for protection; they sent out a little girl about six years old with a white flag on a stick; she had not proceeded but a few steps when she was shot and killed. All the squaws in that hole were afterwards killed ..."
    ------------------
    That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind, will be questioned by no Protestant who has a competent knowledge of history . . . It is impossible to form a complete conception of the multitude of her victims, and it is quite certain that no powers of imagination can adequately realize their sufferings."--
    W. E. H. Lecky, History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, vol. 2, p. 32, 1910 edition. (An excellent though lengthy article describing in detail the right of the Roman Catholic Church to do this, will be found in The Catholic Encyclopedia, vol. 12, p. 266.)
    ----------------
    "For professing faith contrary to the teachings of the Church of Rome, history records the martyrdom of more then one hundred million people. A million Waldenses and Albigenses [Swiss and French Protestants] perished during a crusade proclaimed by Pope Innocent III in 1208. Beginning from the establishment of the Jesuits in 1540 to 1580, nine hundred thousand were destroyed. One hundred and fifty thousand perished by the Inquisition in thirty years. Within the space of thirty-eight years after the edict of Charles V against the Protestants, fifty thousand persons were hanged, beheaded, or burned alive for heresy. Eighteen thousand more perished during the administration of the Duke of Alva in five and a half years."--
    ----------------
    On August 24, 1572, Roman Catholics in France, by pre-arranged plan, under Jesuit influence, murdered 70,000 Protestants within the space of two months. The pope rejoiced when he heard the news of the successful outcome. (Read Great Controversy, chapter 15 for the details.). . . We have heard ring out many times the very bells that called the Catholics 105 together on that fatal night. They always sounded sweetly in our ears"--
    Can you find multiples in the lasy say...150 years?

Just curious-U know of a couple in the last 50 years and, unlike Muslims, they were denounced by Christians and having a debate with someone who wants to bring up irrelevant things that happened 500+ years ago always goes no where because, well, it is irrelevant.

Be different.

Then we can discuss numbers of what has happened in the last 100 years-even more relevant is what has happened in our lifetimes.

We might come to a logical conclusion.

Or not.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

Photography Portfolio

GetMeOffDisability

Perhaps their survivors could sue.

All those big bulges under shirts in restaurants here are not smart phones.
    That's kind of my point... Many are trying to illicit just such a response, knowing full well that our own laws will be used against us.

SURPRISE! ADAM SALEH IS A RACIST! (DAVID WOOD)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uti-Lg_TVgw

ADAM SALEH - The Muslim who Cried Wolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fS8lvgVWOIA

Adam Saleh EXPOSED for Delta HOAX & Race Baiting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TahO96GDxk

OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE LAWFARE: FIGHTING CIVILIZATION JIHAD IN AMERICA’S COURTS
    https://www.centerforsecuritypolicy....ve_Lawfare.pdf

THE EMERGING FACE OF LAWFARE: LEGAL MANEUVERING DESIGNED TO HINDER THE EXPOSURE OF TERRORISM
    http://www.thelawfareproject.org/36_...ntl_LJ_634.pdf

“LEGAL JIHAD”: HOW ISLAMIST LAWFARE TACTICS ARE TARGETING FREE SPEECH
    http://www.legal-project.org/documents/418.pdf

But according to the New York Times, “Allahu Akbar” is an “innocent” and “innocuous” expression. According to one of the Times’ sources, “You see a reallу beautiful woman” and “уou go, ‘Allahu Akbar.’”
    And then you rape her and cut off her head, or make her your slave and mutilate and violate her. But, of course, all very innocently.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    And then you rape her and cut off her head, or make her your slave and mutilate and violate her. But, of course, all very innocently.
    Of course, the irony is that a "beautiful woman" in a Muslim majority country looks like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Can you find multiples in the lasy say...150 years?

Just curious-U know of a couple in the last 50 years and, unlike Muslims, they were denounced by Christians and having a debate with someone who wants to bring up irrelevant things that happened 500+ years ago always goes no where because, well, it is irrelevant.

Be different.

Then we can discuss numbers of what has happened in the last 100 years-even more relevant is what has happened in our lifetimes.

We might come to a logical conclusion.

Or not.
    My point was - look at what "religions" have done to other people while thinking they honor their God with that horrible activity.

150 years ago is just a blink of an eye as far as time goes.
    Tell me, was it OK for christians to behead people and murder children and pregnant women (or burn them alive at the stake) in the name of jesus christ back then, because they were "christians?"
    Is it worse for Muslims to do it today in the name of their God? Does it make it "more wrong" because it's happening in OUR lifetimes?

not long ago?

------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ------------------
    ----------------
    ----------------

Please quote scriptures for each of the above that proves they were following the Bible.

Saying you are a Christian and doing the opposite does not make you a Christian.

All the above totaled would not be 1% of what the Muslims have done - ACTUALLY following their Koran.

#30:

That's kind of my point... Many are trying to illicit just such a response, knowing full well that our own laws will be used against us.
    Well... I can guaran effin tee if they ax... they shall receive.

It ain't anything like NYC here in the boonies.

My point was - look at what "religions" have done to other people while thinking they honor their God with that horrible activity.

150 years ago is just a blink of an eye as far as time goes.
    Tell me, was it OK for christians to behead people and murder children and pregnant women (or burn them alive at the stake) in the name of jesus christ back then, because they were "christians?"
    Is it worse for Muslims to do it today in the name of their God? Does it make it "more wrong" because it's happening in OUR lifetimes?
    Come on, bro...

I know you are not that dense.

The God of the Bible never issued a decree to kill or subdue all unbelievers.

The Israeli warriors were told to attack specific cities or lands ( ie. Hittites, Amorites, or Caanan ) and after that, they stopped.

I said it before... I will say it, again.

I can provide, literally, hundreds of examples of Islamic preachers and mosques openly teaching and advocating violence against unbelievers ( Here are but a few ):

Undercover Mosque
    Dispatches has investigated a number of mosques run by high profile national organisations that claim to be dedicated to moderation and dialogue with other faiths. But an undercover reporter joined worshippers to find a message of religious bigotry and extremism being preached.

He captures chilling sermons in which Saudi-trained preachers proclaim the supremacy of Islam, preach hatred for non-Muslims and for Muslims who do not follow their extreme beliefs - and predict a coming jihad. "An army of Muslims will arise," announces one preacher. Another preacher said British Muslims must "dismantle" British democracy - they must "live like a state within a state" until they are "strong enough to take over."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJk_AiK-4No

Undercover Mosque 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRF_yPQy-Qo

Show me examples of Christian or Jewish churches/synagogues that are calling for violence against the Canaanites and Hittites!

In fact, let's look a little closer at the passages from the Old Testament ( always the Old Testament ) that the Islamic apologists always trot out.

A Closer Look at Those God Commanded Destroyed

Hosea 13:16 - "Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open." (NRSV)

1 Samuel 15:3,8 - "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy everything that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys.' "He took Agag king of the Amalekites alive, and all his people he totally destroyed with the sword"

Deuteronomy 3:3-6 - "So the LORD our God delivered Og also, king of Bashan, with all his people into our hand, and we smote them until no survivor was left. We captured all his cities at that time; there was not a city which we did not take from them: sixty cities, all the region of Argob, the kingdom of Og in Bashan. All these were cities fortified with high walls, gates and bars, besides a great many unwalled towns. We utterly destroyed them, as we did to Sihon king of Heshbon, utterly destroying the men, women and children of every city.

Deuteronomy 2:32-34 - "Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, unto battle at Jahaz. And Jehovah our God delivered him up before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people. And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed every inhabited city, with the women and the little ones; we left none remaining.

Joshua 8:24-26 - "When the Israelite army finished chasing and killing all the men of Ai in the open fields, they went back and finished off everyone inside. So the entire population of Ai, including men and women, was wiped out that day, 12,000 in all. For Joshua kept holding out his spear until everyone who had lived in Ai was completely destroyed. "

Deuteronomy 20:16-18 - " But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth: But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee: That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God."

Look at the names of the peoples the Israelites were ordered to kill.

The Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and the Jebusites...

Before taking the land of Canaan, Moses sent spies out into the land and they reported back:

Numbers 13:21-29 - " So they went up and spied out the land from the Wilderness of Zin as far as Rehob, near the entrance of Hamath. And they went up through the South and came to Hebron; Ahiman, Sheshai, and Talmai, the descendants of Anak, were there. (Now Hebron was built seven years before Zoan in Egypt.) Then they came to the Valley of Eshcol, and there cut down a branch with one cluster of grapes; they carried it between two of them on a pole. They also brought some of the pomegranates and figs. The place was called the Valley of Eshcol,because of the cluster which the men of Israel cut down there. And they returned from spying out the land after forty days.

Now they departed and came back to Moses and Aaron and all the congregation of the children of Israel in the Wilderness of Paran, at Kadesh; they brought back word to them and to all the congregation, and showed them the fruit of the land. Then they told him, and said: ¡°We went to the land where you sent us. It truly flows with milk and honey, and this is its fruit. Nevertheless the people who dwell in the land are strong; the cities are fortified and very large; moreover we saw the descendants of Anak there. The Amalekites dwell in the land of the South; the Hittites, the Jebusites, and the Amorites dwell in the mountains; and the Canaanites dwell by the sea and along the banks of the Jordan
    .¡±

The list is the same...

Joshua reported back that the inhabitants were "strong" and the "descendants of Anak"...

Who are the "descendants of Anak" that were living in the land God promised to Israel?

Numbers 13:33 - "And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them. "

Those peoples were the descendants of the Nephilim that were supposed to be eradicated by the flood but survived.

Genesis 6:4 - " There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown. "

Note the words; "and also after that". This tells us that Satan's seed, the Nephilim, survived after the flood.

God used Israel to complete His judgment, just as, throughout the Bible, God uses nation to judge nation.

The God of the Bible never issued a decree to kill or subdue all unbelievers. The Israeli warriors were told to attack specific cities or lands ( ie. Hittites, Amorites, or Caanan ) and after that, they stopped. The Qu'ran's exhortation to kill unbelievers is open-ended and applies through all time and extends to all unbelievers. No distinctions are made.

That lays to rest the claim that the Bible is just as violent as the Qu'ran and defends the argument from the viewpoint of Judaism.

Let's defend it now from the view of Christianity.

the Bible has an Old Testament as well as a New Testament.

Prior to the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross, mankind was under a different law. Sin, prior to the crucifixion, was deadly to the soul. If it came into the camp it could destroy everything. So, God ordered it eradicated. Cities were subjugated by the Jewish warriors but Islam demands the entire world.

Under the New Testament law, we have the blood of Jesus to act as the sacrifice, the scapegoat. Notice the rules changed in the New Testament. The message turned to loving your fellow man and the sinner and the whole of the law was summed up in the Golden Rule ( Islam has no equivalent of the Golden Rule ).

There was no more brutality because all man had to do to eradicate sin was call upon Jesus and believe in His sacrifice for sin. Islam has no New Testament. The calls for warfare and conversion of the unbeliever are just as valid today as they were 1400 years ago.

Sahih Muslim (19:4294) - "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists (which includes Christians), invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them ... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them"

That is the extent of Islam yesterday, today, and forever.

Jesus never advocated violence, He loved the sinner but not the sin, and He never forced conversion. He said, "Follow me"... Man then had the free choice to then do so, or turn away ... You do not have that choice when dealing with Islam.

There is no comparison of the Bible and the Qu'ran.

The two books are diametrically opposed to each other and anyone that says different is either ignorant of the contents of the two books OR purposefully lying to you.

You owe it to yourself and to those you love to know the truth of the Bible so you can defend against the lies of Islam.

The alternative, like far too many in America are doing right now, is to sit in the corner and suffer in silence because, even though you know in your gut that the progressives, liberals, and Islamists are lying to you, you cannot refute their statements.

All of that “Coexist” and “live and let live” philosophy is great, if all parties involved agree to abide by its tenets. But with Islam, living by a creed of coexistence has another name.

Suicide.

In Dore Gold’s book, Hatred’s Kingdom, an excellent expose’ on the Wahhabi movement and Saudi backing of violent extremism, Mr. Gold, who is a former Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations states:

Islam is not the problem. Nor is Wahhabism per se the problem. Rather, the problem is Wahhabism as it has developed in the milieu of Saudi Arabia. This radical and violent departure from the mainstream Islamic tradition remains, more than two and a half centuries after its founding, the dominant religious creed in Saudi Arabia.”

However, even an expert such as Mr. Gold misses the mark and fails to see the underlying problem. Just a few sentences later Gold, in describing the waves of extreme violence perpetrated by Saudi Wahabbists in the Middle East states:

The first wave took place in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries, when Wahhabism revived the Islamic idea of jihad as military expansionism.”

Did you catch that?

Wahhabism merely “revived” the Islamic idea of violence. It was there all the time. If the Wahhabist movement didn’t resuscitate it, some other group would have. The ideology of hatred and violence is at the core of Islam.

You are really showing incredible ignorance in your statements and I know that you are capable of some incredible insight.

But, on this, you are DEAD wrong.

It blows my mind that there is someone on this board, actually, DEFENDING Islamic jihad...

Seriously...

WTF?!?!?

Yep, it was those bloodthirsty Christians who started the current jihad all right.

Problem is, if you yell for JIHAD long enough, you will certainly get one. Might not be exactly what you expected tho...

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarok View Post
    It blows my mind that there is someone on this board, actually, DEFENDING Islamic jihad...

Seriously...

WTF?!?!?
    Dude. Is that what you think I'm doing? Of course I'm NOT defending them!

My whole point was to show how terrible human beings can be to others in the name of "religion." That's it.

Dude. Is that what you think I'm doing? Of course I'm NOT defending them!

My whole point was to show how terrible human beings can be to others in the name of "religion." That's it.
    If you can't recognize the DIFFERENCE in the times when the Christians were "being terrible to others" (hint: they were still hanging 7 year olds in Great Britain for being pickpockets, and drawing and quartering was considered a normal punishment) compared to now, I don't know what to say.

No excuse for some of the excesses and even atrocities performed in God's name (The Bible is very clear that many self-proclaimed Christians will get to Heaven only to be told "depart from me, I never knew you"), but CHRISTIANS EVOLVED AND MATURED. And, as mentioned above by myself and others, their actions went AGAINST God's commands.

Muslims are obeying Allah's commands in the Koran when they kill, rape and enslave.

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    If you can't recognize the DIFFERENCE in the times when the Christians were "being terrible to others" (hint: they were still hanging 7 year olds in Great Britain for being pickpockets, and drawing and quartering was considered a normal punishment) compared to now, I don't know what to say.

No excuse for some of the excesses and even atrocities performed in God's name (The Bible is very clear that many self-proclaimed Christians will get to Heaven only to be told "depart from me, I never knew you"), but CHRISTIANS EVOLVED AND MATURED. And, as mentioned above by myself and others, their actions went AGAINST God's commands.

Muslims are obeying Allah's commands in the Koran when they kill, rape and enslave.

Summerthyme
    This...

There have been a lot of atrocities committed in God's name ( Didn't he say something about "taking my name in vain", in other words killing and saying God told you to do it? ).

The difference comes in in the teachings/ideologies of the canonical texts.

Does Judaism teach open-ended killing of unbelievers in Yahweh's name?

Does Christianity teach anything like this in the name of Jesus?

Does Islam?

Quran 8:39 – “And fight with them until there is no more fitna [disbelief] and religion should be only for Allah

"... the Messenger of Allah, upon whom be peace, said, “I have been ordered to kill the people until they testify that there is no god except Allah, and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, and they establish prayer and pay the zakah. If they do that, their blood and wealth are protected from me save by the rights of Islam."

That is the difference you seemed to have missed and yes, in doing so, it seems for all intents and purposes that you are defending Islam because I KNOW you know the difference between YHWH and Allah but you try and draw a moral equivalence which just does not exist.