Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE IT'S OK TO BE WHITE
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Flyers with ‘racist tone’ delivered on San Bernardino doorsteps have residents ‘floored’

By BEATRIZ E. VALENZUELA | bvalenzuela@scng.com and GAIL WESSON | gwesson@scng.com | San Bernardino Sun

PUBLISHED: February 15, 2018 at 11:04 am | UPDATED: February 15, 2018 at 4:08 pm

When Matthew Flanagan went outside his San Bernardino home Valentine’s Day morning, he discovered a newsletter in a bright plastic bag in his driveway.

“I didn’t think too much of it,” he said Thursday. “We sometimes get flyers and newsletters like that and, honestly, a lot of times they just end up in the trash.”

But Wednesday morning, Flanagan opened the bag to find a thin newsprint publication, High Mountain TIDBiTS, filled with entertainment events, businesses and local news from the San Bernardino County mountain communities of Rim of the World and Crestline. Wrapped in the newsletter was a flyer that shocked Flanagan.

“I was floored,” he said.

The publisher was not connected to the distribution, said Eileen Hards, spokeswoman for the San Bernardino Police Department.

The black-and-white flyer had the profile of a white woman, looking upward with flowing blond hair below large block letters seeming to shout, “Love Your Race.” Underneath the photo was the logo and website address for the National Alliance.

San Bernardino PD

@SanBernardinoPD
    Attention Community Members! We wanted to let you know we are aware of the inappropriate flyers being distributed in the 3000-3700 block of Parkside and Broadmore. 46 were collected today and the all relevant authorities have been notified. Please destroy or throw away if found.

Brian Levin, director of the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism at Cal State San Bernardino, described the alliance as a neo-Nazi group whose flyers have turned up nationwide.

He said it is “not too unusual for members of these groups to put these kinds of messages inside other publications.”

Flanagan photographed the flyer and newsletter and posted them to the neighborhood social media site, NextDoor, with the question, “Anyone else get this white supremacy trash on your driveway?”

The San Bernardino Police Department confiscated about 46 flyers they labeled as “inappropriate” from Flanagan’s neighborhood in the 3000-3700 block of Parkside Drive and Broadmore Boulevard North near Arrowhead Country Club. The streets are east of Waterman Avenue and north of the 210 Freeway.

The department tweeted that others found should be thrown away.

The date on the newsletter shows it was distributed Feb. 2 and the publication’s website indicated that while it’s mostly sent to residences in the mountain communities, there are some locations, including coffee shops and restaurants in San Bernardino, Highland, Mentone and Lucerne Valley, where the paper can be found.

Hards said it was unclear whether the flyers were thrown from a vehicle or dropped off.

A Police Department tweet purposely did not include the bottom of the flyer, because it mentioned the name of the group, Hards said.

“We’re not going to advertise the group,” she said. The issue, she said, was that the flyers “had a racist tone.”

Police received a couple calls Wednesday afternoon about the flyers and investigated. Hards said police also notified some local and federal public safety partners that work with the city on terrorism and hate crime issues.

The National Alliance nearly collapsed in 2013 when the Southern Poverty Law Center reported the organization stopped accepting membership. It’s unclear if the dissemination of the flyers is evidence the group is looking to again attract members to its ranks.

Flanagan and this publication reached out to TIDBiTS, but as of Thursday morning, they had not responded.

“I honestly didn’t expect that here,” Flanagan said. “Although I know we have pockets of very conservative people in the area, I never for once suspected to see this show up on my doorstep. To get it hand delivered to us was sad and upsetting.”

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by von Koehler View Post
    Flyers with ‘racist tone’ delivered on San Bernardino doorsteps have residents ‘floored’ ... “I honestly didn’t expect that here,” Flanagan said. “Although I know we have pockets of very conservative people in the area, I never for once suspected to see this show up on my doorstep. To get it hand delivered to us was sad and upsetting.”
    Wonder what the response would have been if it had a black girl's picture. Someone should do a test.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

“Blaxit”: 5,000 US Blacks Have Moved to Ghana

TNO Staff — January 20, 2018 11 comments

Up to 5,000 US blacks have moved back to Ghana—and thousands more to other African states—over the past few years as part of a growing movement to live in a society in which they say they will be able to live in a world “in which black people are in charge.”

The slowly growing “return to Africa” movement was highlighted in a recent article on the Al Jazeera news service, titled “Why some African Americans are moving to Africa.”

The article—which, of course, blames white people for all of the ills affecting blacks—revolves around an interview with Muhammida el-Muhajir, a digital marketer from New York City, who left her job to move to Accra, the capital of Ghana.

“They have come from the big cities of San Francisco, Chicago, and New York. Thousands of them. And many refuse to return,” the article starts, saying that a “new wave of African Americans is escaping the incessant racism and prejudice in the United States. From Senegal and Ghana to The Gambia, communities are emerging in defiance of conventional wisdom that Africa is a continent everyone is trying to leave.”

The article goes on to say that it is estimated that between 3,000 and 5,000 US blacks live in the Ghanaian capital alone. (Ghana, it will be recalled, has a “right of abode” law,” similar to Israel’s “Law of Return.” This “right of abode law” grants residence in and citizenship of Ghana to any person of black racial descent.)

“They are teachers in small towns in the west or entrepreneurs in the capital and say they that even though living in Ghana is not always easy, they feel free and safe,” the article continues.

El-Muhajir says she moved, “because despite her education and experience, she was always made to feel like a second-class citizen.”

Moving, she said, was “an opportunity to fulfil her potential” and to “avoid being targeted by racial violence.”

The latter reason is of course nonsense, as all the evidence shows that in the US white people are the targets of racial violence far more than blacks are, and that black on black crime is by far the greatest threat to blacks in America.

Even though El-Muhajir’s perception of “white violence” is false—generated no doubt by the controlled media—her first reason has truth to it, namely that in open competition and on a level playing field, blacks are almost always guaranteed to lose out against higher IQ whites and Asians in America.

“I grew up in Philadelphia and then New York. I went to Howard, which is a historically black university,” El-Muhajir said.

“I tell people that Ghana is like Howard in real life. It felt like a microcosm of the world. At university, they tell us the world isn’t black, but there are places where this is the real world. Howard prepares you for a world where black people are in charge, which is a completely different experience compared to people who have gone to predominantly white universities.”

She then explained how she no longer felt like an “outsider” in Africa, an experience she always had in America.

“The first country I went to was Kenya. I was 15 and travelled with a group of kids. I was one of two black kids. I saw early that I could fit in and wasn’t an outsider.

“Suddenly it switched, I came from America where I was an outsider, but in Africa, I no longer felt like that. I did graduate school in Ghana in 2003 and went back to New York and then moved to Ghana in 2014.”

She went on to explain how this dilemma of never being first resolved itself when she moved to Africa:

“In America, you’re always trying to prove yourself; I don’t need to prove myself to anyone else’s standards here. I’m a champion, I ran track and went to university, and I like to win, so I refuse to be in a situation where I will never win.”

“There are amenities that I am used to at home in New York – like parties, open bars and fashion, so when I realised I could do the same things in Africa as I could back in the US, I was sold. There is also a big street art festival here, and that was the difference from when I came [as a student]. I saw the things that I love at home here, so I decided that now is the time.”

El-Muhajir has even made a documentary about blacks moving to Africa, called “Blaxit.”

“I made Blaxit because of this wave of African-Americans moving to Africa. This trend started to happen around independence of African countries, but the new wave [comprises] people who come to places like this. This new group has certain access in America and comes here to have that lifestyle in Africa,” she said.

“Unbeknown to us, we’re living out the vision that [Ghanaian politician and revolutionary] Kwame Nkrumah set out for us, of this country being the gateway to Africa for the black diaspora.

“I don’t want people to think that Africa is this magic utopia where all your issues will go away. It’s just that some of the things you might face in America as a black person—you won’t have to suffer with those things here.”

Asked if she thought the “back to Africa” movement would gain steam and increase in number, she concluded by saying that “I think more will come when they begin to see it as a viable alternative. But it’s not easy and it’s not cheap. I can’t say what’s happening in America today is any worse than what’s been happening at any other time. I think now is the time that people are starting to see they can live somewhere else.”

* The original “back to Africa” movement in America dates back to the time of the American Colonization Society (ACS), whose most notable members included Notable members of the American Colonization Society included Thomas Buchanan, Thomas Jefferson, James Monroe, Abraham Lincoln, James Madison, Daniel Webster, John Marshall, and Francis Scott Key.

The ACS was the organization which founded the African state of Liberia in 1847, after moving more than 15,000 blacks from the US to their home continent. The Liberian constitution and flag were modeled directly after those of the US.

Many other blacks also endeavored to move their fellow Africans back to Africa, with the most famous being Marcus Garvey, who by the 1920s had amassed a following of at least four million US blacks who had signed up to his organization promoting a move to Africa. Garvey’s efforts collapsed after he was convicted of mail fraud due to a lack of control over the selling of stocks in a shipping company he started to ferry blacks to Africa.

In 1937, a group of Garvey’s rivals called the Peace Movement of Ethiopia collaborated with the United States Senator from Mississippi, Theodore Bilbo, and Earnest Sevier Cox in the promotion of a repatriation scheme introduced in the US Congress as the Greater Liberia Act.

Bilbo, proposed an amendment to the federal work-relief bill on 6 June 1938, proposing to finance the moving of 12 million blacks to Liberia at government expense, a topic which featured in his famous book Take Your Choice, Separation or Mongrelization.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

[Just can't help from pointing out the Negro actor above was found out dating.....

.....a White woman.]

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Last edited by von Koehler; 02-22-2018 at 10:26 PM.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

post 207
    A blacks-only, super state.
    That's some funny shit, now.

I can see it already...

We will get to Mars and the Wakandians will already have an outpost there.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Mods, as the originator of this thread, I am requesting that it be closed.

von Koehler

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Its okay to be White in a land and civilization that Whites built......................and its okay to be Black..............in a land where you were found and exist as a tribal culture...........

Anything else isn't......

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

It certainly is!!!
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Kein Krieg für Israel!

BUSTED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaVk...LzOk_UWHRZfT-6

Why Interracial Relationships Are Pushed On White Women

Red Ice TV

Published on Jun 10, 2018

Lana tells the motive behind the promotion of interracial relationships to White people.

11:26 minutes

Kein Krieg für Israel!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaVk...LzOk_UWHRZfT-6

Why Interracial Relationships Are Pushed On White Women

Red Ice TV

Published on Jun 10, 2018

Lana tells the motive behind the promotion of interracial relationships to White people.
    Enjoyed hearing her. Thanks

Does she name the perpetrator/perpetrators of this anti-White agenda?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

No.

von Koehler

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post

No.

von Koehler
    This is only a partial answer:

It is more than just "OK" to be a "white person", I am proud of who I am and what I am.
    I accept NO shame, guilt, or responsibility for other people's poor choices, failures, irresponsibility, reaping the consequences of their lies, lawlessness, laziness, sin, irreverence, willful ignorance, exclusively self-serving sense of "fairness", disrespect and dismissal of other people's rights and freedoms and their imaginary "burden of discrimination", as well as their being "offended" at anything not praising them in SPITE of their lack of praiseworthiness.

Kinky hair and black skin do not make you someone to be admired, in my book, It takes more than that, neither does blond hair blue eyes and white skin.
    I'd say "What else ya got?"
    There are no “secular” places, discussions, or anything else where God’s word does not have authority and the right to be heard. To claim there are is akin to a 3 year old saying “shut up and get out of here, this is none of your business” to their mother or father .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa1N...em-uploademail

10:04 minutes

How can people of Irish heritage - no matter where in the world they live - show their love of their ancestral homeland? Simple: Help preserve the Irish people. Here's how to do it. Wouldn't it be great to see Irish patriots and British patriots on the same side for once? NO MORE BROTHER WARS!

Identity Ireland - https://identityireland.org/
    National Party - http://www.nationalparty.ie/

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Identity Ireland - https://identityireland.org/
    National Party - http://www.nationalparty.ie/

Question: has anyone heard of either of these two parties?

von Koehler

Kein Krieg für Israel!