Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

POL McCain to thwart tax cuts?
+ Reply to Thread

McCain to thwart tax cuts?

At the top of drudge right now. I'd like to know how one evil, sick man can do what he's doing to our nation? We're millions of people and he's one person... How is he getting away with it? First healthcare, now tax cuts:

McCain could give the same thumbs down to a tax overhaul as he did to healthcare
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.b9d7e0f64aa8

I apologize. I can't paste the article on the device I'm on.
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

I hope his time clock expires soon so he can't do any more damage to our country! Spiteful old cuss he is!!

Quote Originally Posted by brokenwings View Post
    I hope his time clock expires soon so he can't do any more damage to our country! Spiteful old cuss he is!!
    Spiteful, resentful indeed.

Now it is not about money or fame, it is about revenge and hate. Cutting off his nose to spite his face.

Throwing out the baby with the bath water.

Being an a$$hole to the American people and the people that elected him because he is a small, small man.
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -John Adams, America’s Second President

Yes dstraito he is a small, small man showing his true colors. Too bad his master can't save him.

Yet...

Most of you voted for him.......
    Gammas stand apart, staking out and defending their space, finding their own mate, showing no interest in dominating the Betas.

Essentially, they avoid all but necessary, cautious interaction with Alphas and Betas.

Quote Originally Posted by GammaRat View Post
    Yet...

Not me. I could not bring myself to vote for him, I felt he and Obama were equally bad. Nothing has happened since to make me regret that decision. He is a petty, vindictive man and his true character is now on full display for the world to see. I suspect that he no longer cares what anyone thinks and will be opposing everything POTUS tries to do up until his last breath, voters be damned. He is a small, small man and his current behavior will overshadow any legacy he hoped to leave. With a 4-6 month prognosis, I will be surprised if he comes back to Congress after the Thanksgiving break.
    Terri in Indiana

I will leave him to the judgment of God.

What a miserable legacy he is leaving. His once touted military career has been exposed for a sham. Now he is seen using his power, position and influence to purposely inflicting pain on American citizens out of pettiness and spite.

Sadly with the banks in trouble as shown on another thread the blame for the next financial collapse will be attributed to President Trump instead of falling where it should, squarely on the shoulders of McSame and the rest of the swamp dwellers who caused it.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

I voted for Sarah, and hoped the miserable SOB would die.
    In Honor of T/S R.L. Hare (Chief Sly)and the members of 322 BS

The citizens of Arizona should forever be ashamed that they put and kept that SOB in office !!!!

I never voted for him either. They say the good die young. This old cus is more evil than the cancer that is trying to take him.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

"The winds of Thor are blowing cold.
    They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through."

Yet...

Never did. NEVER would!

John McCain could be President Trump's very first "shovel-ready" project!
    If at first you don't secede, try, try again!

Isn't he now able to be declared (finally) mentally ill and unfit to serve? There has to be a provision in the law somewhere.

McCain's "Maverick" persona is now being fueled by his brain tumor and his hatred for Pres. Trump. He will do everything in his power to attempt to defeat every bill with his "NO" vote. When I see his evil grin and thumbs down after casting each vote, I want to slap him.

His hatred for Pres. Trump is a bigger cancer eating away at him than his brain tumor. Not only did Mr. Trump, during the campaign, say McCain was not a war hero, but he achieved McCain's heart's desire, the Presidency!
    I believe that McCain will remain at the Senate until he drops dead screaming his hatred for our President.

MARANATHA!
    "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."

Choose Life--Your Mother Did!!!
    MARANATHA! means "Come, O Lord!"

Yet...

Not me. I couldn't bring myself to vote for a traitor, so I wrote in Duncan Hunter. First time ever I didn't vote for the Rep candidate.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

I never voted for the creep..........or the other creep who became the HNIC either.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas Parker View Post
    John McCain could be President Trump's very first "shovel-ready" project!
    Good one !

I never voted for him and quite frankly will be very happy when he is gone and planted.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
    Isn't he now able to be declared (finally) mentally ill and unfit to serve? There has to be a provision in the law somewhere.
    Recall the DC pharmacy story/thread regarding the comment about "Alzheimer medication" being delivered regularly to "the Hill"? I'm guessing he's not the only one up there being used as a "meat puppet" by his "staff"...

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    I didn't vote FOR him. I voted AGAINST Obama, which is a lesson in futility here in the late, great state of Illinois. I knew it was going to be a mess if democraps got both the White House and Congress and I was right.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by TerriHaute View Post
    Not me. I could not bring myself to vote for him, I felt he and Obama were equally bad. Nothing has happened since to make me regret that decision. He is a petty, vindictive man and his true character is now on full display for the world to see. I suspect that he no longer cares what anyone thinks and will be opposing everything POTUS tries to do up until his last breath, voters be damned. He is a small, small man and his current behavior will overshadow any legacy he hoped to leave. With a 4-6 month prognosis, I will be surprised if he comes back to Congress after the Thanksgiving break.
    Ted Kennedy stayed in until, literally, his last breath.

as will McCain