Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH AH-ten-tzio-neh!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

AH-ten-tzio-neh!

I frigging HATE hospitals.

That is all.

You are an Adult when you will never hear "Daddy FIX!" again.

You are an Old Man when you have to look at your Love and recognize that you may never be able to say "Daddy FIX!" again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++

There is only ONE feeling worse than walking out of a hospital and leaving half you heart, half your soul and the Light of Your Life behind with NOBODY having a ****ing CLUE why she hurts (which you can't change) and thus why she's there.

I had a near brush with that OTHER, WORSE feeling last week.

Kinda miffed with God over that situation, and now this....
    Yeah the greater part of me KNOWS that HE's got this....
    Just not feeling it much this morning.

I crave your prayer for RELIC.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Make sure that the hill you choose to die on is one someone else will be able to (or want to) climb to drop flowers on your grave. Make it worth SOMETHING.

Prayers coming Chuck. BTDT. The hospitals of today suck the big one. Not only did they kill my husband, I've had THREE friends this week alone experience their BS, And one of those friends was near death because of it. If a doctor EVER comes within 10 feet of me I'll deck him/her.
    When you care to send the very best, send an Army Ranger!

What a trying situation, prayers said for you and your loved one.

Prayers for you and Relic
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Got you both covered.
    AKA bobinky, just an old coot livin' on a hillside in Kentucky.

Prayers for the both of you.

Prayers for you both...

Praying.
    Tiger

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:38-39

Done.
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Adding prayers of relief for Relic and strength for you.

prayers

Adding our prayers, too

Adding prayers for you both. BTDT, know the helpless feeling.

Prayers for you both...

Prayers up!
    B.O.H.I.C.A.

Well, of course ND.

I could chime in with the chorus on hospitals but all I'll say for right now, is they seem to have forgotten the "care" part of "healthcare". (I did find some exceptions - few and far between, as they were.)

Prayers for you both. I w ent through that last month. It was fearful and exhausting.
    God is pro-life!

Prayers going up for both of you.
    Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Done. For the both of you. Have faith in our Father in Heaven. He can and does still "fix" stuff.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Adding prayers for both of you!
    Visit my Etsy shop at www.etsy.com/shop/TheCrochetFarm

If we aren't showing love, His love, then what are we doing calling ourselves Christians?

Psalm 73: 25 Whom have I in heaven but you?
    And earth has nothing I desire besides you.
    26 My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart
    and my portion forever.

Of course! Prayers for healing for Relic, and for your patience and tolerance. Hoping that they get this figured out STAT!
    When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.
    ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by maric View Post
    Prayers coming Chuck. BTDT. The hospitals of today suck the big one. Not only did they kill my husband, I've had THREE friends this week alone experience their BS, And one of those friends was near death because of it. If a doctor EVER comes within 10 feet of me I'll deck him/her.
    I can honestly say that the hospital I took DH to was a wonderful hospital. I had to drive 30+ miles to get him there (miracle we made it). They saved his life. They didn't pussy foot around, they had him diagnosed within an hour with all the blood tests, MRIs, etc. However, the way you feel about doctors and hospitals is the same way I feel about the one in this town. Worse ever! They will kill you for sure. I hate them. Only the welfare *ucks go there because they aren't paying for it. I call the hospital in town "the morgue." I am sorry for your loss Maric, it's not something any one of us want to face.

Sorry ND and for Relic, it's okay to be angry with God, it is said he will not fail you nor forsake you. If we can focus on that the best will come. Bardou

Lifting up ... both of you.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Prayers have been said for both of you.

Prayers for you both
    Qui tacet consentire videtur

Here, too.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Adding my prayers, also!
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Praying for Relic's healing and for a big dose of strength and faith for you, ND. God is good all the time and His mercies are new everyday!

MARANATHA!
    "If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land (2 Chronicles 7:14)."

Choose Life--Your Mother Did!!!
    MARANATHA! means "Come, O Lord!"

Prayers said for both of you.

Prayers added!
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    So sorry that you and Relic have to go through this, Nightdriver. I'll keep you both in my prayers. It is really hard to watch someone you care for suffer with pain. I think it's really hard for guys because by nature, they are fixers. See a problem? Fix it. When you don't know what the problem is, you can't fix it and it's doubly frustrating.

My recent experiences with hospitals has led me to truly believe that they are so interested in fulfilling all the rules and regs of Obamacare while still making sure that their bottom line is in the black, that they have forgotten why they are there. They all need to go back and re-read the Hippocratic Oath.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by maric View Post
    Well I've had four major surgeries, and the care I got at all the different hospitals was incredible. However each of these surgeries were planned, and I was able to pick which hospital, and thus which doctor to go to that was credentialed at that hospital.

Three of the surgeries were orthopedic, so that may make a difference. Plus I say please and thank you for EVERYTHING and the nurses love it. I try very hard to be an easy and co-operative patient, and get rewarded with nurses and attendants that like to come to my room.

During my last hip replacement, there was a guy next door that loudly moaned and groaned constantly, he was so annoying. When I said to a nurse "he must be in a bad way " she just rolled her eyes, shook her head, and chuckled. I doubt he was getting as nice treatment as I was getting...

Prayers for you and relic, nd.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

ND,

Prayers sent.

Texican.

Praying

Prayers said.

May RELIC and you both feel God's strength, love and His presence, and that these issues will be resolved soon.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

I lifted you both to the Lord for blessings.
    Proverbs 18:13 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

13 He that answereth before that he heareth, showeth himself to be a fool; and worthy of shame.

Praying

I'm so sorry. Praying for you and Maric. And for God to send you THE doctor who can rightly diagnose what the problem is and help get rid of the pain. Hugs to you both.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy