Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ECON Greg Mannarino: SITUATION HYPER-CRITICAL: IMF WARNS MAJOR BANKS IN TROUBLE
+ Reply to Thread

21 Greg Mannarino: SITUATION HYPER-CRITICAL: IMF WARNS MAJOR BANKS IN TROUBLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70q7v9zqt68

Run time 6:49.

Summary:

Today, the IMF issued a statement that, if any one of 9 (cited) large banks encountered problems, it could cause systemic risk to the entire financial system.

Let's hope so.
    "America was a GREAT country once - then we gave it to the faggots, niggers and women"

REMEMBER - Debt is an asset.

(Until it isn't)
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Wait to WWIII takes off and then watch the banks fold and close their doors all in the name of depopulation. Fake money can only disappear the same way it was created. It is all a con game from start to finish.

We the ordinary people are just treated like fools as most are.

Sorry, broken give-a-dam meter.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

The amount of fake cash I have in the fake banks is so small, the crash will never be heard in my QTH.
    Alabama - Independent Now and Forever - Noli Me Tangere

The Confederacy - Fighting Terrorism Since 1861

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    REMEMBER - Debt is an asset.

(Until it isn't)
    The Treasuries have been looted for quite some time.

They are just cleaning out the drapes and furniture now.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

So a or multiple banks close-what happens to the multiple-millions of properties with loans, mortgages and so forth on them?
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

Photography Portfolio

GetMeOffDisability

Quote Originally Posted by China Connection View Post
    Wait to WWIII takes off and then watch the banks fold and close their doors all in the name of depopulation. Fake money can only disappear the same way it was created. It is all a con game from start to finish.

We the ordinary people are just treated like fools as most are.
    That's why, in time , gold will again prove itself to be money that the world will accept.

If Mannarino ever called for a market rally or expressed a bullish sentiment for the USD then I might get concerned. Till then Im bullish

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    So a or multiple banks close-what happens to the multiple-millions of properties with loans, mortgages and so forth on them?
    They will still have their legal shysters foreclose on you. It is probably part of the plan. You can bet they have already gamed this out and have policy in place to gather up everything they have an interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinwater View Post
    They will still have their legal shysters foreclose on you. It is probably part of the plan. You can bet they have already gamed this out and have policy in place to gather up everything they have an interest in.
    Those little white signs will be on windows everywhere... again.

Probably so. I imagine it won't go smoothly.
    "You are allowed to be disappointed but not surprised"

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    If Mannarino ever called for a market rally or expressed a bullish sentiment for the USD then I might get concerned. Till then Im bullish
    Were you to listen to Mannarino on a daily basis, you'd know he's been calling for a continuing upward trend in the stock market for some time.

http://www.coinflation.com/silver_coin_values.html

Keep an eye on the melt value of 1964 and earlier dimes and quarters, if you need a barometer for the coming storm.

In 1964, a $1000 dollar face value bag of dimes or quarters would have cost you ... guess what - $1000.

Today? $12,755.60 -- https://www.apmex.com/product/24/90-...face-value-bag And that is with silver prices down pretty hard.

BTW, a $1K face value bag of dimes is 10,000 dimes, a $1k face value bag of quarters is 4000 quarters. Either one will contain about 715 ounces of silver and weigh about 53 pounds.

But keep on being bullish on the FRN$ - everyone else is...
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

In 1964, a $1000 dollar face value bag of dimes or quarters would have cost you ... guess what - $1000.

Today? $12,755.60 -- https://www.apmex.com/product/24/90-...face-value-bag
    Needs to be engraved in stone somewhere with today's date. ^^^

Hard to imagine isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    But keep on being bullish on the FRN$ - everyone else is...
    I am absolutely bullish on the USD. Right now, imo, that is the place to be.

Full disclosure; I have a crazy amount of Ag. I certainly expect it to have its day in the Sun once again....just not in the foreseeable future

Quote Originally Posted by Satanta View Post
    Good luck with THAT. If a large enough number of banks shutter and no one's got a place to send a mortgage check, trying to seize that many houses will likely be met with the modern-day equivalent of Hogwallop Jr. And today's Hogwallop Jr. has been playing a LOT of violent video games and may be off his psychotropic meds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twuiF2Ft8bk

(the relevant clip of Hogwallop Jr., 55 seconds.)