Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

VIDEO Rapper sparks outrage with video showing him HANGING a white child
+ Reply to Thread

Rapper sparks outrage with video showing him HANGING a white child

LYNCH STORM Rapper XXXTentacion sparks outrage with music video showing him HANGING a white child

The Florida based hip hop artist has prompted an outpouring of rage on Twitter with people calling for his YouTube account to be demonetised

13th September 2017

A BLACK rapper has sparked outrage after his latest video showed him lynching a white child.

Hip hop artist XXXTentacion released the video for his latest track "Look At Me!" yesterday and has already been blasted on social media for the "outrageous" video.

In shocking scenes the rapper can be seen leading a black child and white child up to a swinging noose in a blacked out room.

The Florida rapper, born Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, can then be seen slipping the noose over the white boy's head.

He then pulls a rope and the boy is raised into the air as his legs can be seen twitching as he his lynched.

The video has sparked outrage on Twitter with users branding the clip "hateful".

In June the rapper was knocked out on stage - reportedly by a rival's thug pal - sparking a mass brawl.

Dramatic footage shows a man suddenly charge towards the musician mid-way through his performance and deliver a huge leaping punch which sends the rap star flying.

The attacker tried to continue hitting the fallen rapper but instantly dozens of security guards and crew members of XXXTentacion storm the stage.

A massive scuffle breaks out as more people get involved and one appears to kick the motionless rapper in the head.

These chaotic scenes, which unfolded during his concert in San Diego, California, USA, have been linked to his feud with a local performer in the city called Rob Stone.

Eventually the burly bouncers chase the attackers away following a period of absolute chaos.

Video posted by concert goers shows XXXTentacion, real name Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, carried from the stage by two bouncers and appearing extremely dazed.

He later posted on Twitter: "Security and venue set me up, I got sucker punched and knocked out, it is what it is.

"Next time make sure you kill me."

Pent-up revellers in the crowd directed chants at Stone after the attack, and later XXXTentacion returned and spoke to his fans.

In a video posted online the rapper claimed that up "six to people came on stage and my team beat their ass".

His Revenge Tour is due to continue tonight in Santa Ana, California.

No arrests have been made following the incident which halted the concert and led to hundreds of people crowding outside the venue, reported Heavy.com.

The 19-year-old Florida-based artist, best known for the hit song Look At Me, has more than 500,000 Twitter followers and 400 millions plays on SoundCloud.

He has also been feuding with Drake, claiming the Grammy-award winning artist has been ripping off his music.

In July last year, he was arrested and charged with robbery and assault with a deadly weapon.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/445768...-a-white-child

Medical School Graduate Photo

OP:

The line starts way back there.>>>>>>>

Evil racist POS.

Looks like a outstanding citizen to me.

Typical...

Rapper sparks outrage with music video showing him HANGING a white child

Video and pictures @ link.

The Florida based hip hop artist has prompted an outpouring of rage on Twitter with people calling for his YouTube account to be demonetized.

A BLACK rapper has sparked outrage after his latest video showed him lynching a white child.

Hip hop artist XXXTentacion released the video for his latest track "Look At Me!"
    yesterday and has already been blasted on social media for the "outrageous" video.

A rapper has sparked controversy after releasing a video of him appearing to lynch a white child.

In shocking scenes the rapper can be seen leading a black child and white child up to a swinging noose in a blacked out room.

The Florida rapper, born Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, can then be seen slipping the noose over the white boy's head.

He then pulls a rope and the boy is raised into the air as his legs can be seen twitching as he his lynched.

The video has sparked outrage on Twitter with users branding the clip "hateful".

In June the rapper was knocked out on stage - reportedly by a rival's thug pal - sparking a mass brawl.

Dramatic footage shows a man suddenly charge towards the musician mid-way through his performance and deliver a huge leaping punch which sends the rap star flying.

The attacker tried to continue hitting the fallen rapper but instantly dozens of security guards and crew members of XXXTentacion storm the stage.

A massive scuffle breaks out as more people get involved and one appears to kick the motionless rapper in the head.

These chaotic scenes, which unfolded during his concert in San Diego, California, USA, have been linked to his feud with a local performer in the city called Rob Stone.
    Eventually the burly bouncers chase the attackers away following a period of absolute chaos.

Video posted by concert goers shows XXXTentacion, real name Jahseh Dwayne Onfroy, carried from the stage by two bouncers and appearing extremely dazed.

He later posted on Twitter: "Security and venue set me up, I got sucker punched and knocked out, it is what it is.

Pent-up revellers in the crowd directed chants at Stone after the attack, and later XXXTentacion returned and spoke to his fans.

In a video posted online the rapper claimed that up "six to people came on stage and my team beat their ass".

His Revenge Tour is due to continue tonight in Santa Ana, California.

No arrests have been made following the incident which halted the concert and led to hundreds of people crowding outside the venue, reported Heavy.com.

The 19-year-old Florida-based artist, best known for the hit song Look At Me, has more than 500,000 Twitter followers and 400 millions plays on SoundCloud.

He has also been feuding with Drake, claiming the Grammy-award winning artist has been ripping off his music.

In July last year, he was arrested and charged with robbery and assault with a deadly weapon.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/445768...a-white-child/
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

Forget his damned twitter account! HANG THE BLACK BASTARD INSTEAD!
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

Quote Originally Posted by tiger13 View Post
    My thoughts EXACTLY !!!

I'm sure this is just being taken out of context, right?

Oh the weeping if the colors were reversed.

Arm up people.

Hang the black bastard, NOW. Lets watch his legs twitch, and watch him vacuate his bowels & bladder in his pants !!! SOB !!!

He's just showing what they plan to do to us Whites once they take away all our rights and outnumber us! That demon possessed piece of crap should be hung himself!!

Only the most (intentionally) blind can fail to see that this country is engaged in a race war. It's nothing new; this has been going on for generations. The real difference between now and eras past is that it has become more virulent and blatant.

Best regards
    Doc

It's obviously Trumps fault.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Das is raciss..........

Actually OTOH they would do anything to attract publicity........they are allowed to be offensive......

Actually OTOHH because of creeps like that race relations will be sent back a century or more.........

But justice will prevail, there is no point even commenting on this stuff, don't encourage them............
    Last edited by Richard; 09-13-2017 at 04:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tiger13 View Post
    Rappers don't live long anyways. A drive-by will eventually cap his a$$...

XXXTentacion Will Begin Trial For Beating Up Pregnant Girlfriend, Faces 30 Years In Prison
    Maxwell Saturday September 12, 2017
    NewsTrending

Probably in Orlando, FL if anyone is ... interested.
    =============================

http://thefreshcommittee.com/2017/09...aces-30-years/

XXXTentacion is going on trail for beating his pregnant girlfriend back in October. Even though he was released from jail in March. XXXTentacion whos real name is Jahseh Onfroy will still have to face a judge on charges of aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment and witness-tampering on Thursday, Oct. 5.
    /////////snip
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    Hang the black bastard, NOW. Lets watch his legs twitch, and watch him vacuate his bowels & bladder in his pants !!! SOB !!!
    I'll vote for that!
    If it's not right, don't do it. If it's not true, don't say it.

wonder why they don't know the difference between trail and trial:

"The trail is set to start on Thursday October 5 and if Onfroy is found guilty on all charges. He may face a maximum of 30 years in prison. Well keep you posted as more of this story develops. For now let us know your thoughts in the comments section below."

source : thefreshcommittee.com (same as above)

Quote Originally Posted by Doc1 View Post
    Only the most (intentionally) blind can fail to see that this country is engaged in a race war. It's nothing new; this has been going on for generations. The real difference between now and eras past is that it has become more virulent and blatant.

Best regards
    Doc
    And most whites are not aware of it - yet.

But more are waking up.

Just not as fast as I would like.

What a great role model for impressionable young people. Not.

I'd like to see the little white boy in an interview to make sure he is still alive. Dave Chappelle claims nearly all negro rappers are homosexuals, this one must be bi.

To hell with demonitizing his youtube account, ban the bastard. So far the retarded whites are doing his work for him, most of all who've been tearing down confederate monuments have been white, but the day will come that they realize (too late, their skulls are incredibly thick) that they are hated by blacks for the color of their skin and nothing the do will change that.

People are stupid.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I'd like to see the little white boy in an interview to make sure he is still alive.

Dave Chappelle claims nearly all negro rappers are homosexuals, this one must be bi.

To hell with demonitizing his youtube account, ban the bastard. So far the retarded whites are doing his work for him, most of all who've been tearing down confederate monuments have been white, but the day will come that they realize (too late, their skulls are incredibly thick) that they are hated by blacks for the color of their skin and nothing they do will change that.

People are stupid.

Who in the world would subject a family member, let alone their precious child, to such insanity?!

If CPS's purpose was actually to insure the welfare of children this little angel would be put somewhere where he would be safe and loved.

Afraid once again, I'm with you Flippp - assurances that this baby is alive and safe would go quite a way to assuring that the ubiquitous satanists haven't added one more to their evil tally.

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    I'm sure this is just being taken out of context, right?

Oh the weeping if the colors were reversed.

Arm up people.
    bold: I see you have been taking notes.

In re to the soulless mugshot of the perp, we know facial tats, especially in the "tear zones," usually mean that the wearer is claiming credit for a killing for however many tears are marked, there. Wonder if the heart shaped tat means he sacrificed the requisite family member for satanic elevation which is required by the illuminated ones to reach the higher levels?

Quote Originally Posted by cjoi View Post
    In re to the soulless mugshot of the perp, we know facial tats, especially in the "tear zones," usually mean that the wearer is claiming credit for a killing for however many tears are marked, there. Wonder if the heart shaped tat means he sacrificed the requisite family member for satanic elevation which is required by the illuminated ones to reach the higher levels?
    You are talking over my head.

Are you saying the negro may have killed one of his family to achieve some goal?

Personally, I think the bastard has lived far too long himself.

He needs to meet a flying ashtray up close.

Quote Originally Posted by Flippper View Post
    I'd like to see the little white boy in an interview to make sure he is still alive. Dave Chappelle claims nearly all negro rappers are homosexuals, this one must be bi.

To hell with demonitizing his youtube account, ban the bastard. So far the retarded whites are doing his work for him, most of all who've been tearing down confederate monuments have been white, but the day will come that they realize (too late, their skulls are incredibly thick) that they are hated by blacks for the color of their skin and nothing the do will change that.

People are stupid.
    I too would like to see that this white boy is found by authorities just to make sure this wasn't some snuff vid he did.

And find his parents who gave the OK for this.

They should face charge for this extreme abuse of their child.

Because that is what this is.

Can you imagine a parent (if they gave the OK, they must be Really bleeding heart, guilty white liberals who are ashamed to be white) putting their child at that tender age through this?

That is one of the worst abuses I can think of. The psychological abuse.

It is a form of mental torture.

This memory (if this kid is alive) will be with him til he's old and gray and will most likely have a massive PTSD to deal with. V

This memory (if this kid is alive) will be with him til he's old and gray and will most likely have a massive PTSD to deal with

I doubt he will have fond memories of the event.

A good point is made in that his parents should have the coon dog s*** beaten out of them for allowing him to be subjected to this.

Notice I said beaten.

Contributors to this s*** (all contributors) should experience a visit from the Nighthawk.

The word above the three dots under the right cheek says "Numb" thats what they are. Numb, heartless.

Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    The word above the three dots under the right cheek says "Numb" thats what they are. Numb, heartless.
    That is precisely where the flying ashtray should impact.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    Contributors to this s*** (all contributors) should experience a visit from the Nighthawk.
    Best I can do at the moment....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWpK0wsnitc
    10:14

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    XXXTentacion Will Begin Trial For Beating Up Pregnant Girlfriend, Faces 30 Years In Prison
    Maxwell Saturday September 12, 2017
    NewsTrending

Probably in Orlando, FL if anyone is ... interested.
    =============================

http://thefreshcommittee.com/2017/09...aces-30-years/

XXXTentacion is going on trail for beating his pregnant girlfriend back in October. Even though he was released from jail in March. XXXTentacion who’s real name is Jahseh Onfroy will still have to face a judge on charges of aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment and witness-tampering on Thursday, Oct. 5.
    /////////snip
    taking odds the stupid bitch is WHITE . . . if so she deserves everything she got and ALL that's yet to arrive in her own personal hell on earth for associating such a FINE young man as this
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

This sickens me, I assume this idiot is doing it for attention, that is psychological abuse of both kids. Evil! What parent could watch that? Child snuff film making money on youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    taking odds the stupid bitch is WHITE . . . if so she deserves everything she got and ALL that's yet to arrive in her own personal hell on earth for associating such a FINE young man as this
    I found a pic of her on google.

Her name is Geneva and is mixed race (Oreo, her skin's that of a 'high yella' as they used to say in the old days).

If she had straight hair (good hair they call it), she could "Pass". V

Flipper:
    So far the retarded whites are doing his work for him, most of all who've been tearing down confederate monuments have been white, but the day will come that they realize (too late, their skulls are incredibly thick) that they are hated by blacks for the color of their skin and nothing the do will change that.

People are stupid.
    UNBELIEVABLY STUPID - these race traitors are white guilt sheep that will be hunted down and slaughtered by BOTH sides when the games begin
    So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. REV 3:16

Quote Originally Posted by vessie View Post
    I found a pic of her on google.

Her name is Geneva and is mixed race (Oreo, her skin's that of a 'high yella' as they used to say in the old days).

If she had straight hair (good hair they call it), she could "Pass". V
    so she be a grey girl den - well she has NO EXCUSE - the black half should have known wht the white half had yet to learn.

this POS rapper or hip hop or what ever kind of NIGGER it is needed a tree and a rope -

YESTERDAY

everything you ever wanted to know about this "artist" and his beaten pregnant girlfriend

her iris looks detached in one eye, likely perm vision damage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukDu91ZEA98

recorded phone message threatening her

language warning and bizarre little "muttley snicker" after the threats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyLmvswCIqQ
    Last edited by homecanner1; 09-13-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjoi View Post
    Who in the world would subject a family member, let alone their precious child, to such insanity?!
    These people would:
    Attached Images
    "Attention celebrities and entertainers:
    -No one cares what you say or demand. You are dancing monkeys regurgitating the propaganda of your cultural Marxist overlords."

"JFK put a man on the moon. Obama put a man in the ladies room"