Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

MSM CNN Is Mad Because ‘White Men’ Speak At Trump Voter Fraud Commission
+ Reply to Thread

2 CNN Is Mad Because ‘White Men’ Speak At Trump Voter Fraud Commission

CNN doing what they do best, keeping the pot well-stirred.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/12/cn...ud-commission/

CNN Is Mad Because ‘White Men’ Speak At Trump Voter Fraud Commission

Justin Caruso
    10:55 PM 09/12/2017

CNN’s reporting on President Trump’s voter fraud commission focused on the fact that only “white men” were scheduled to give presentations.

CNN ran a story Tuesday titled, “12 white men — and no minorities — to testify at Trump voter commission meeting.”

The story focuses on a voter fraud commission held in New Hampshire Tuesday, led by Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach.

Kobach recently made headlines for claiming that over 5,000 out-of-state votes could have affected New Hampshire’s 2016 election results, tipping the scales to Hillary Clinton.

CNN also used their article to provide a quote from Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez, who said, “This is a sham commission that has one goal: to rig democracy in Republicans’ favor by making it harder for African-Americans, Latinos, women and young people to exercise their fundamental right to vote.”

The reason why CNN may have zeroed in on “white men” in reporting on a voter fraud hearing is that many on the Left allege, as Perez does, that investigating voter fraud is done cynically with the goal of making it more difficult for traditional Democratic voter demographics — such as African-Americans and young people — to vote.

The evidence for this is mixed. The liberal site Vox reported on studies of voter ID laws in November 2016 and claimed that “study after study has found that voter ID laws have little to no effect on voter turnout.”

“At worst, the effect is small–barely detectable even in studies that employ multiple controls. At best, there’s no effect at all or even an increase,” Vox’s German Lopez writes.

However, in reporting on Tuesday’s hearing, The Atlantic’s Vann R. Newkirk II cited data from the Government Accountability Office, claiming “three of five studies to meet its standard of rigor showed that voter-ID laws specifically decreased turnout of people of color relative to whites.”

Voter fraud has been as especially sensitive issue for the Trump presidency, with the president once claiming, without evidence, that millions of votes were cast illegally in the 2016 election:
    In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 27, 2016
    Qui tacet consentire videtur

Always torquing the game of racial injustice because white men are white. And clearly white men are no good unless there is a black man or woman to advise them. You see it in all the movies, commercials, educational programming, etc. Noted.

....making it harder for African-Americans, Latinos, women and young people to exercise their fundamental right to vote.”
    Somebody put on their liberal thinking cap and explain this to me, please. It is no more difficult for the listed "groups" to get ID, than anyone else. If you're intelligent enough to vote, you're intelligent enough to get an ID. If you can't figure out how to get proper ID, you shouldn't be voting.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

Quote Originally Posted by Vtshooter View Post
    Somebody put on their liberal thinking cap and explain this to me, please. It is no more difficult for the listed "groups" to get ID, than anyone else. If you're intelligent enough to vote, you're intelligent enough to get an ID. If you can't figure out how to get proper ID, you shouldn't be voting.
    The affected group sure seems intelligent enough to game the welfare system.

Go figure.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Um. Would be called "Whitethink" by a proper Marxist. Or even a "useful idiot."

Reason, cognition, and sense of fairness and equity are all white precepts. So is honesty which is a logical outcome.

What they seek is control - by fair means or skulduggery. How they get it or who they hold back in achieving it doesn't matter.

It's all about "them."

Until the Marxists get their say.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

I bet that they buy beer and other alcoholic beverages that require ID

Why should someone vote who is either ignorant, irresponsible, lazy or vindictive of society that they don't know how or care to register to begin with?

Hey Mr. Perez I'm go you on further...........if you don't pay taxes in the form of income, property or interest/investments then you don't get to vote at all.........how's that for channeling the vote to those most responsible for taking that task to hand?

Oh no!.......so all those groups you mentioned might have those who would be excluded from voting because they don't meet one of those requirements? I'm sure you'd be calling that the White man privileged voting requirement.......huh?

How about the calling it the responsible voter right requirement in order to have a functional society?

What right should someone have in voting for a candidate that determines policies of where funding is spent in society when they do not contribute nor have ever contributed anything to that funding to begin with?.......If fact what right should someone have to vote that only drains that all social funding?

Its time to amend the constitution on voters rights again............

Those same people need to show ID to drive, get welfare, get a job, cash a check, go to school, or get healthcare. NH only charges $10 to get an NH license (either driver or non driver) and students can use their school ID to vote.

The laws are the least racist. They apply to everyone voting, black, white, asian or polka dotted.

Don’t buy from a faceless chain.
    Buy from a friend.

Shop Avon Online! - www.LizMetcalf.com
    Liz Metcalf - TB's Resident Avon Lady

Quote Originally Posted by bethshaya View Post
    Those same people need to show ID to drive, get welfare, get a job, cash a check, go to school, or get healthcare. NH only charges $10 to get an NH license (either driver or non driver) and students can use their school ID to vote.

The laws are the least racist. They apply to everyone voting, black, white, asian or polka dotted.
    Is not about money, when they said it was, some conservatives stepped forward and said they would pay the fee. The libs changed it to "inability to get to the DMV" and the same people offered free rides, door to door.

I can't remember the response to that, other than going back to "it's racist", but this was some time ago...They made it so obvious that it was about cheating, nothing but cheating.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

These "people" are going to be so surprised if they get the race war they are drooling for. It will not go the way they think it will.
    Your levity is good, it relieves tension and the fear of death.

The Frigid Times - http://www.frigidtimes.blogspot.com/
    Civil Defense Reborn - http://cdreborn.blogspot.com/
    Believe what you will, but the Russian nuclear threat is far from dead. It ain't even sick. - Brutus

Democratic National Committee chair Tom Perez, who said, “This is a sham commission that has one goal: to rig democracy in Republicans’ favor by making it harder for African-Americans, Latinos, women and young people to exercise their fundamental right to vote.”
    ^^^ Horses***^^^

Quote Originally Posted by LightEcho View Post
    Always torquing the game of racial injustice because white men are white. And clearly white men are no good unless there is a black man or woman to advise them. You see it in all the movies, commercials, educational programming, etc. Noted.
    During my brief tour of this orb.... it has been my experience.... that the only valuable advice I ever received from a negro had to do with running a mop.

Keep shooting down this idea that somehow voter ID laws disadvantage "people of color" - everywhere you go that you see or hear this. It automatically assumes a victimization status that simply IS. NOT. TRUE. And I'd think those selfsame "people of color" would be highly offended at they idea that couldn't take care of something as simple as having ID.

ETA:

Furthermore, the only reason the Dems oppose the work/findings of this commission is because all the various ways they've subverted the process are about to be exposed: from the handpicked progressive judges to Acorn. Going back YEARS.

So they want representatives of a foreign country and government to have a say in this?

Isn't CNN owned by a white guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    FCNN
    My sentiments exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Coco82919 View Post
    Isn't CNN owned by a white guy?
    Ragheads now.

i have alwasy detested the phony complaint that voter ID laws discriminated against minorities.
    if they can get an ID to drive, open a bank account, apply for govt benefits, get any kind of credit card, fly on a plane, they can get ID to prove they are a US citizen legally entitled to vote in elections..

anyone who is against voter ID is part of the plan to destroy the nation using illegal voters to sway elections. period.

id like them to show me One US citizen who is so poor they can not get even One ID in their state with their birth certificate that would allow them to do any of the above and to be able to vote.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Cancer Medicines Recipes http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

That is spot on 100%...........drives me nuts because children are being molded by that.........

Quote Originally Posted by PghPanther View Post
    That is spot on 100%...........drives me nuts because children are being molded by that.........
    Become a fisher of men and remold those you can.

The younger you catch them the more amenable they are to molding.

The leftists/DNC has been totally discredited in election issues. Sanctuary cities/state is all about stuffing the ballot box with illegal voters. CA is so rife with fraud, it is obvious when there are far more registered voters in a liberal area than there are adult residents. Voting is one of the privileges of citizenship. If every resident gets to vote (some twice) that citizenship is meaningless. The courts have already ruled the voters don't have the right to choose their primary candidates and the electoral college maintains the republic system, at least let us have a real voice in local elections.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

hat investigating voter fraud is done cynically with the goal of making it more difficult for traditional Democratic voter demographics — such as African-Americans and young people — to vote.
    Oh wait! You forgot the deceased voters, the multiple-vote voters, the illegal alien voters, and the out-of-state voters, and don't forget the college students who vote at school and also at home. We certainly don't want to make it more difficult for those traditional dem voters!
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    ^^^ Horses***^^^

During my brief tour of this orb.... it has been my experience.... that the only valuable advice I ever received from a negro had to do with running a mop.
    I have gained some helpful information from them in the machine shop. Of course, these men were gainfully employed, married, and caring for their families.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Voter fraud has nothing to do with race merely the identification of the content of valid household personnel who are eligible to vote, my parents maintained the electoral roll in their district for years as an overtime bonus, all you do is ask who resides at an address and their age. I guess in the US you have to deal with millions of people who don't reply to electoral roll requests and illegals. If (in the UK) you don't get a response after repeated requests then you don't get a voter card, the voter card is required for everyone who intends to vote, you get one for every type of election whether local or national, nothing could be simpler than that. It's not rocket science maintaining the electoral roll.

CNN works for the Deep State, so expected to be fed propaganda when listening to them. Deep State uses CNN to steer people's thoughts and mindset.

Yeah, black men and women advising white people, see how that works out in Zimbabwe......
    Rusty in NC
    Don't tread on me!
    sic semper evello mortem tyrannis
    Wickr tiger133

Become a fisher of men and remold those you can.

The younger you catch them the more amenable they are to molding.
    Agree

I've done my part.

I even use the word "nigger" when appropriate - to help desensitize those who have been brainwashed.

Anybody who is bothered by that word when used appropriate - has been brainwashed.

I have consciously watched the left work on that indoctrination for almost 50 years.

Sadly they have been very successful.

I used that word with my DIL and I though she was going to have a heart attack.

What a sissified country we have become.

INDEED!!!

why I haven't seen an intelligent straight white male in any of THIS BULLSHIT for so long I'm just absolutely certain there never was such thing as an "intelligent" white male - pure myth based on everything we've been told and shown . . .

gottsta go axe mah black fren Don Lemon fo sum wizdum bout alladat nah
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    INDEED!!!

why I haven't seen an intelligent straight white male in any of THIS BULLSHIT for so long I'm just absolutely certain there never was such thing as an "intelligent"white male - pure myth based on everything we've been told and shown . . .

gottsta go axe mah black fren Don Lemon fo sum wizdum bout alladat nah
    It is common knowledge... according to MSM... that all negros.... other than those in prison....are scientists of various persuasions, philosophers, judges, corporate executives, heads of brain trusts, mathematicians, high $$$ attorneys, and, in general, the only sources of wisdom that keep humanity on track.

This is done... amazingly... by individuals with IQ levels approximately equal to parakeets.

It is truly amazing!

This is done... amazingly... by individuals with IQ levels approximately equal to parakeets.

OMG!!!!! You owe me a new keyboard!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coulter View Post
    Agree

I've done my part.

I even use the word "nigger" when appropriate - to help desensitize those who have been brainwashed.

Anybody who is bothered by that word when used appropriate - has been brainwashed.

I have consciously watched the left work on that indoctrination for almost 50 years.

Sadly they have been very successful.

I used that word with my DIL and I though she was going to have a heart attack.

What a sissified country we have become.
    that's absolute WISDOM - not to mention an act of HIGH PUBLIC SERVICE Coulter . . .

gud on ye
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

It is common knowledge... according to MSM... that all negros.... other than those in prison....are scientists of various persuasions, philosophers, judges, corporate executives, heads of brain trusts, mathematicians, high $$$ attorneys, and, in general, the only sources of wisdom that keep humanity on track.

It is truly amazing!
    you know that simple truth answers SOOOOOOO many of mankind's greatest questions - with the exception of the most important riddle of all:

how did the universe ever maintain balance before the days of equal opportunity - you know - way back in the distant past - the 50's and earlier - when all those evil white men actually held positions of - dare I say it - RESPECT?