Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Free e books today
+ Reply to Thread

Free e books today

Living in Sync with Your God-Given Design
    by Carolyn Thomson Twaddle
    (11 Reviews) Are you looking for a life-changing book that cuts through all the noise and gets to the heart of what matters most? One that will truly make a difference in your life? This book goes beyond the typical Band-Aid approach often found in self-help books to where the deeper answers lie. It offers fresh insights and practical help for addressing the personal issues we most often struggle with today. FREE Was: $9.99

Get It Now Biographies & MemoirsDon't Look At Me In That Tone Of Voice!: Memories of a Confused Sixties Childhood
    by Alex Cotton
    (36 Reviews) Meet Alex, a thoroughly confused young girl living in 1960's Yorkshire. She spends her days stuck between a mother with permanent PMS and a desire to create a spectacle wherever she goes and a father determined to blend into the background and avoid being noticed at all costs. When you add to the mix strange childhood friends, sadistic teachers, haircuts from hell and events that had to be lived to be believed and it makes for some amusing reading. If you remember sitting in tin baths in front of the fire, outside toilets in freezing backyards and doing PE in your knickers then this book might bring back a few memories and make you smile. FREE Was: $0.99

Get It Now History & Current EventsWorld War 2: Soldier Stories Part VII: The True Bloody Stories From the Pacific Theatre (World War 2 Soldier Stories Book 7)
    by Ryan Jenkins
    (35 Reviews) The Often Overlooked Story of the Pacific front in WWII. All too often, when we think of World War II we recall the great battles that raged on throughout the European continent rather than those that went on in the Pacific. While few will forget Pearl Harbour or the dropping of the atomic bombs, there tends to be some confusion as to what exactly went on over there. This book aims to clear up some of that confusion. Embark on a journey through the often-brutal war that raged on over islands and inlets in the Pacific front of the war. Read more about some of the key battles that were waged and find out what really happened. FREE Was: $2.99

Get It Now CookingOne-Pot Cookbook
    by Vesela Tabakova
    (30 Reviews) Top 70+ No-Stress One-Pot Dinners - Spend More Time Enjoying Your Meal And Less Time Cleaning Up. From the author of several bestselling cookbooks, Vesela Tabakova, comes a great new collection of delicious, easy to make family recipes. This time she offers us 70+ comforting and enjoyable one-pot dishes full of your favorite vegetables, meats and legumes, that are simple and easy to cook whether you need a quick weeknight supper or a delicious weekend dinner. FREE Was: $3.99

Get It Now Advice & Self-HelpPlay It Away: A Workaholic's Cure for Anxiety
    by Charlie Hoehn
    (304 Reviews) Do you feel guilty or anxious when you're not working? Have you stopped playing with your friends? Do all of your daily activities revolve around building a more successful career? Do you have trouble breathing, relaxing, and sleeping? Are you consuming stimulants multiple times per day to hide your exhaustion? Are you sitting still and staring at screens for most of your waking hours? Are you trapped in your own personal hell, and don't know how to get out? I've been there, and I know what it's like. Fear no more. You can put an end to your suffering. You can start living again. And it's not as hard as you think... FREE Was: $3.49

Get It Now

The Goddess Of Fortune
    by Andrew Blencowe
    (85 Reviews) What if, by the passing of just two events, Japan and Germany had won World War 2? The Goddess of Fortune is a work of speculative fiction in which alternate history is explored, and consequences examined. Beautiful Louise, while only 24 years old, uses her intelligence, wiles, and body to dominate the so-called "stronger sex." Kaito Sasaki of the Bank of Tokyo, inspired by Lenin ("The best way to destroy the capitalist system is to debauch the currency"), proves just that with his printing of U.S. 100 dollar bills. The treachery of Hermann "Fatso" Goering is uncovered and his punishment is swift. The duplicity of Roosevelt and his so-called Brains Trust is exposed and the doubts of the urbane gentleman, Henry Morgenthau, are made clear... FREE Was: $3.99

Get It Now

The Devil's Lieutenant
    by Shervin Jamali
    (55 Reviews) In the blink of an eye, Michael loses his family. As his life spirals out of control with grief, he is presented with the possibility that their souls might be trapped in Hell. Michael is a good man, a moral man, forced to do terrible things. Thus begins an unimaginable and nightmarish journey to rescue his family from the depths of Hell, with the Devil as the puppet master pulling his strings. Warning: Graphic violence and profanity included. FREE Was: $0.99

Get It Now
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

thank you...
    True North Strong and Free

Maybe someone here can help me. I have downloaded a number of books. Thanks everyone. Now I want to delete a couple I will never read/use. I can't find a way to delete them from the library. I can put them into a collection and delete it, but not from the library. Any suggestions? I have Kindle for the PC downloaded from Amazon. Thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinecone View Post
    Maybe someone here can help me. I have downloaded a number of books. Thanks everyone. Now I want to delete a couple I will never read/use. I can't find a way to delete them from the library. I can put them into a collection and delete it, but not from the library. Any suggestions? I have Kindle for the PC downloaded from Amazon. Thanks in advance.
    Under file, it should give you options to "remove from device" and one to "delete permanently" I also go to my amazon account under "your content and devices" and delete the books from there.
    Last edited by mom2many; 08-13-2017 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks. Here are 2 more someone may like.

http://outbound.bookbub.com/mpss/c/1...4plPjQatAcU-3D

The Rossler Foundation Mysteries Kindle Edition

by
    JC Ryan (Author)

4.9 out of 5 stars
    17 customer reviews
    The first four books in JC Ryan's bestselling Rossler Foundation series, available together for the first time!

The 10th Cycle

The truth about human history is about to be revealed. . . But will we be allowed to know it?

For thousands of years the truth about human history has intentionally been suppressed and exploited.

For decades scholars have been saying that the truth about human history will be found inside the Great Pyramid of Giza, but up till now no one has ever been able to find it. Those who tried have been ridiculed and persecuted.

Will Daniel Rossler and Dr. Sarah Clarke be allowed to uncover the real and true message? As they come closer to the truth, skepticism out of the academic community is replaced by evil and malicious adversaries, dumping them into a very hostile world where violence, deceit and duplicity become their daily companions. The mysterious Orion Society with its deranged and psychopathic members, the CIA, the Marines, the Mossad and even the President of the United States become involved. Not all of them have good intentions.

Ninth Cycle Antarctica

Was there a human civilization in Antarctica in the past?

Will we ever know?

In November 2002 a special U.S. Navy SEAL team is sent to Antarctica to locate and rescue a film crew that has become lost. No trace of them is found, except for film footage of strange artifacts buried under the ice. Everyone who saw the film is warned to never talk about what they have seen - EVER AGAIN.

More than a decade later, in Boulder, Colorado, Professor Charles Summers is intrigued by the discovery of a 16th century map showing the coastline of Antarctica so accurately that when NASA investigates the maps they find that they must update their own current maps. . But this map predates any record of the discovery of Antarctica by 300 years. .

Genetic Bullets

A catastrophe of biblical proportions, 35,000 years in the making.

The world as we know it is on the verge of destruction.

There is no escape. . . or is there?

The discovery and excavation of a 35,000 year old city hidden deep within the Transantarctic Mountains releases a pandemic across the globe. Within a few weeks 5 million are dead and another 10 million are about to die. Billions more are certain to die within weeks.

The Sword of Cyrus

200 million souls are screaming for revenge.

The Sword of Cyrus will extract that revenge.

This time there is no escape.

In a secret laboratory in the Zagros Mountains of Iran, scientists, under the auspices of the group who calls themselves The Sword of Cyrus, have just developed a nanotech nuclear weapon so small it could fit into a mobile phone, yet it has the destructive power of 7 Hiroshima bombs. This is the world’s most powerful and technologically advanced weapon, developed with the explicit goal to wipe out Western civilization.

https://r.bookbub.com/promotion_site...?retailer_id=1

Clint Wolf Mystery Trilogy: Boxed Set Kindle Edition

by
    BJ Bourg (Author)
    4.5 out of 5 stars
    96 customer reviews

Books 1-3 of Clint Wolf Mystery Trilogy by award-winning author BJ Bourg now available as a boxed set!

BUT NOT FORGOTTEN

Embattled former detective Clint Wolf is the newly appointed police chief for Mechant Loup, a small swampy town in southeast Louisiana. Usually a quiet town, the tranquility of the place is shattered when a human arm is found in the jowls of an alligator. Once it’s determined the arm belongs to a reputable business owner, the race is on to find the man and figure out what happened to him. Little does Clint know that solving the case could unearth a plot so evil it would go down as the worst event in Louisiana history . . . and he might not live to see it.

BUT NOT FORGIVEN

When a woman is found dead on her doorsteps—shot through the heart with an arrow—Clint Wolf and Susan Wilson go to work trying to track down the sadistic killer. On the very next day, a second victim is murdered in his driveway (killed in the same manner) and it's now a race against time to uncover the motive behind the killings and identify the murderer. What they know so far is that he's a skilled archer preying on human targets, and they have no clue where he'll strike next.

As though the case itself isn't complicated enough, the district attorney has launched a grand jury investigation into Susan's actions during a shooting that saved Clint's life. No one knows exactly why the DA is gunning for Susan, but one thing is crystal clear . . . it's personal.

BUT NOT FORSAKEN

No one knows why the district attorney is gunning for Susan Wilson, but Clint Wolf is determined to find out—even if it’ll get him in trouble. While he works to clear Susan’s name, his crusade is sidelined when a bar manager is murdered during an apparent armed robbery. The method of operation is eerily similar to those used by the ruthless gang who killed his family, and Clint might soon have to face down the demons from his past to solve the mystery.

Will Clint walk that fine line between good and evil, or will he abandon his principles to settle an old score? Whatever choice he makes, one thing is certain . . . it’ll come at a hefty price.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2many View Post
    Under file it should give you options to "remove from device" and one to "delete permanently" I also go to my amazon account under "your content and devices" and delete the books from there.
    Thanks!