Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

HEALTH Fifteen Moroccan Teens Treated for Rabies After Having Sex with Local Donkey
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

18 Fifteen Moroccan Teens Treated for Rabies After Having Sex with Local Donkey

Fifteen Moroccan Teens Treated for Rabies After Having Sex with Local Donkey

Jim Hoft Aug 12th, 2017 8:40 am 439 Comments

Fifteen Moroccan teens were treated for rabies after having sex with a local donkey.

According to local officials the number contracting rabies could be much higher.

Morocco World News reported:

The sexually frustrated children and teenagers stayed at the Mechraa Belksiri Hospital for one week to receive rabies vaccinations after the animal transmitted the disease to them..

…Local authorities have been alerted and search for find anyone else who has “approached” and “admired” the animal closely, in order to limit the risk of rabies spreading among the inhabitants of the region.

The occurrence became the subject of mockery and ridicule among the population of the small town.

However, it has also become a subject of fear and shame for parents who, in the utmost secrecy, hastened to have their children vaccinated in case they had approached the animal.

Euro Weekly reported more on the incident:

FIFTEEN young people in Morocco have caught rabies after having sex with a donkey infected with the disease.

According to reports the teenagers were taken to hospital to treat symptoms which were later found to be rabies.

When asked if they had been bitten, they confessed that they had engaged in sexual activity with the animal. The Mechra Belqasri, Morocco, residents’ story has since gone viral.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...-local-donkey/

I heard those rabies shots were painful and dying from rabies likewise. I wonder if goats could carry rabies as well? Ya think?

DISGUSTING...........TOO MUCH INFO IMO
    Sapphire

myopically challenged

Who knew rabies was an STD?
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

IF they actually have symptoms, it's WAY too late for vaccination. Rabies isn't tetanus, which isn't always a death sentence these days... anti-toxin , antibiotics and intensive ICU care can save most. But rabies is a virus, and if this report is true, these kids are in for a horrible death.

I never thought about it being able to be transmitted sexually, but it makes sense... the virus is in blood and saliva, after all. Good Lord, what IS this world coming to?

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    I never thought about it being able to be transmitted sexually...
    Why, the Hell, would you?

This world has made me contemplate MANY things I never would have thought of not that long ago.
    Deo adjuvante non timendum - With God Helping, Nothing is to be Feared

"You are like a pit-bull..." - Dennis Olson

I am known for my "snotty gibberish", aren't I?

And to think we never knew till now how the Zombie Apocalypse really started
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

The perverts need to be euthanized.
    Shop Amazon At 35,000 Feet On JetBlue Airways With JetBlue's Fast WiFi And Earn TrueBlue Points https://trueblue.jetblue.com/web/trueblue/amazon

I never knew hoofed animals carried rabies! Now weaponized rabies of the muslim rapegangs pouring into Europe, wat next!

Guess it gives new meaning to the term 'bitten on the ass'
    When you care to send the very best, send an Army Ranger!

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Who knew rabies was an STD?
    Those Moron-con teenagers Are the STD's. V

Quote Originally Posted by homecanner1 View Post
    I never knew hoofed animals carried rabies! Now weaponized rabies of the muslim rapegangs pouring into Europe, wat next!
    Oh, yes! We had to vaccinate all our cattle before being allowed to show them at any shows or fairs in NY. Probably 20 years ago, at the huge, prestigious World Dairy Expo in Wisconsin, a Holstein heifer went off feed and became ill. Before she died, and tested positive for rabies, well over a dozen people were exposed, trying to help treat her.

We try to keep our horses vaccinated, because they Will often put their noses down in curiosity to sniff an animal (skunk, raccoon, or cat) which is acting oddly, and get bitten.

Summerthyme

Just when you think that you might have heard it all.

Too bad that these kids never heard of needing a hand instead of a donkey, camel etc.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

I have a *feeling* that there are a lot more teens and even adults out there that did this.

They may have sneaked off to far off hospitals to get as far away from their village as possible. V

Snip-----the virus is in blood and saliva,-----

What did they do, kiss the donkey??

Will goats have it next??

IF they actually have symptoms, it's WAY too late for vaccination. Rabies isn't tetanus, which isn't always a death sentence these days... anti-toxin , antibiotics and intensive ICU care can save most. But rabies is a virus, and if this report is true, these kids are in for a horrible death.

I never thought about it being able to be transmitted sexually, but it makes sense... the virus is in blood and saliva, after all. Good Lord, what IS this world coming to?

Summerthyme
    I suspect that they are actually being treated for the disease. There is a treatment, last I heard it was a series of terribly painful abdominal shots. That is probably just the usual lousy reporting in the article.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

Quote Originally Posted by maric View Post
    Guess it gives new meaning to the term 'bitten on the ass'
    OR

One might say "an entirely new approach to a piece of ass."

Whatever it is gross and disgusting.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Now-Later View Post
    Snip-----the virus is in blood and saliva,-----

What did they do, kiss the donkey??

Will goats have it next??
    Any body fluid is a potential carrier from an infected organism.

Also any warm0blooded animal can get it. Just a rarity among non-carniverous creatures but mice, rabbits, horses...you know, mammals can be carriers.

IIRC Possums can carry it and never show signs of infection.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.

A dick only has to get tiny scratches on it and a donkey's butt the same for blood to pass from one to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardinal View Post
    I suspect that they are actually being treated for the disease. There is a treatment, last I heard it was a series of terribly painful abdominal shots. That is probably just the usual lousy reporting in the article.
    No, that was the old method of post exposure (but BEFORE symptoms developed) vaccination. 21 daily shots into the abdominal muscles. These days, you get a shot of immunoglobulin in the butt, plus an initial rabies vaccination in the arm, and then ?3? mire shots in the arm at weekly intervals. (I could be off on some details.. this is from memory from 20 years ago when our youngest son saved a pair of Boston Terrier dogs belonging to an elderly friend of ours by beating the raccoon that was attacking them to death. He'd been haying, and had multiple scratches and abrasions on his arms and hands, and was covered in blood and saliva from the coon after carrying the injured dogs to the house)

But unless things have changed, there has only been ONE recorded case of a person surviving the actual disease, a young American girl, IIRC.

Summerthyme

U
    Last edited by summerthyme; 08-12-2017 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Corrected gamma globulin to immunoglobulin

Rabies is a very slowly developing disease. If the virus enters through a cut on the foot it takes quite a while to go up the nerves to the brain. Vaccination can give immunity a lot faster than the virus can spread. Head bites may be fatal even with very quick vaccination. The ones who have not yet developed symptoms and are vaccinated may survive. There have been two or three survivors who developed symptoms who have survived but they had the best care in good hospitals.

Windy Ridge

These are the types of 3rd world muds that obama (spit) actively sought to import here.

Quote Originally Posted by Windy Ridge View Post
    Rabies is a very slowly developing disease. If the virus enters through a cut on the foot it takes quite a while to go up the nerves to the brain. Vaccination can give immunity a lot faster than the virus can spread. Head bites may be fatal even with very quick vaccination. The ones who have not yet developed symptoms and are vaccinated may survive. There have been two or three survivors who developed symptoms who have survived but they had the best care in good hospitals.

Windy Ridge
    I think it's safe to say that IF these screwed up kids didn't suspect a problem until they started getting sick (and then it's all too likely it took awhile for the docs to put two and two together and figure out the common cause after they diagnosed more than one with the active disease), there isn't a snowball's chance in he'll of any of them surviving.

What a fustercluck!

Summerthyme

No, that was the old method of post exposure (but BEFORE symptoms developed) vaccination. 21 daily shots into the abdominal muscles. These days, you get a shot of gamma globulin in the butt, plus an initial rabies vaccination in the arm, and then ?3? mire shots in the arm at weekly intervals. (I could be off on some details.. this is from memory from 20 years ago when our youngest son saved a pair of Boston Terrier dogs belonging to an elderly friend of ours by beating the raccoon that was attacking them to death. He'd been haying, and had multiple scratches and abrasions on his arms and hands, and was covered in blood and saliva from the coon after carrying the injured dogs to the house)

But unless things have changed, there has only been ONE recorded case of a person surviving the actual disease, a young American girl, IIRC.

Summerthyme

U
    I think a kid in Iran who was bitten by a wolf survived also.
    "Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we will all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."
    Dumbledore to Harry Potter, Goblet of Fire.

Luke 21:36

A people who no longer recognize sin and evil, are not a people who will recognize tyranny and despotism either. Invar

Ok, I was wrong... since the initial survivor I remembered, there have been five others, in the US, using an induced coma and antiviral drugs. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rabies

There may be one more in India, who was vaccinated after exposure, but not given the rabies immunoglobulin, and who subsequently developed the disease.

However, even using the "Milwaukee protocol ", the survival rate has only been 12%. Those stupid kids are toast.

Summerthyme
    Last edited by summerthyme; 08-12-2017 at 06:11 PM.

So its not just goats that aren't safe in Muslim areas. I learn something new every day.

I think it's safe to say that IF these screwed up kids didn't suspect a problem until they started getting sick (and then it's all too likely it took awhile for the docs to put two and two together and figure out the common cause after they diagnosed more than one with the active disease), there isn't a snowball's chance in he'll of any of them surviving.

What a fustercluck!

Summerthyme
    I call it a cleansing of the gene pool myself!
    Sherry in GA

"If you knew who walked beside you at all times, on the path that you have chosen, you could never experience fear or doubt again." -- Wayne Dyer

These are the types of 3rd world muds that obama (spit) actively sought to import here.

Oh, they're still coming in - you should keep a regular eye on https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

About
    Update April 26, 2015:* Need a photo?** Here are two.

A few months ago A year ago* Two*Three years ago, Six years Seven* Eight years ago it came to our attention in Washington County MD that a non-profit group (Virginia Council of Churches) had been bringing refugees into the city of Hagerstown (county seat) for a couple of years. Some problems arose and citizens started to take an interest and ask questions about how this federal program works. Our local paper had no interest in finding the facts, so we decided to find them ourselves.

One of the many startling things we found out about this very quiet effort is that these non-profit groups bring to the US on average each year 15,000 (FY90-FY03) Muslim refugees from the Middle East, Africa, the Balkans, etc, almost completely funded by the US Government through grants and contracts to these non-government agencies. Of the 168 refugees brought to our county since 2004, 125 are Muslim. Although we all have sympathy for persecuted and suffering people there are real questions to be answered about the wisdom of this policy.

It turns out that there are hotbeds of this refugee resettlement controversy throughout the US.**We have identified some of those.** Because the issue is much more complicated than we initially realized, we have set up this online community organizing center at https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/ .

If you have information or questions from your communities about Refugee Resettlement please get in touch with Ann Corcoran at RefugeeWatcher@gmail.com.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto

I imagine some of those sneaking into Canada are from those rabid donkey areas........sigh. Most of them are young single men.
    True North Strong and Free

Summerthyme
    You are correct. Too late.
    Other parents probably won't bother taking them in when they find that out. More will probably see that they don't go through that suffering if you know what I mean. The town will probably just have a number of unexplained youth deaths in the next month.

BTW-Not only the young men who did that and became infected with rabies are potential victims but every girl (or little boy in Muslim nations) they subsequently had sex with may develop rabies!
    Proverbs 18:13 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

13 He that answereth before that he heareth, showeth himself to be a fool; and worthy of shame.

That is so abhorrently repugnant disgusting!

The only thing that could possibly make this thread worse, is if you've a doe due to deliver who's starting pass mucous. . . and your 'job' is to observe her- and you've just read this thread. Ask me how I know

Rabies is faster than AIDS. Should become clear how much of a problem this really is over there before long.

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    The donkey needs to be euthanized.
    Fixed it for you. The sick bastards who molested the poor animal should be allowed to suffer.

WTF is wrong with Muslims? I know this sick ^#*% is allowed by their sick book/pedaphile/Allah, but really! WTF is wrong with people who, in apparently sizable numbers, find it more acceptable to traumatized a poor animal instead of the guy just using his own hand and not hurting anyone or anything else? I don't consider myself Christian anymore, but if there was ever a religion that came from the dark side, I think Islam is it. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting.

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    EEEEeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

And we need to import these kind of perverts into our country.....WHY?
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Oh, they're still coming in - you should keep a regular eye on https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/

About
    Update April 26, 2015:* Need a photo?** Here are two.

A few months ago A year ago* Two*Three years ago, Six years Seven* Eight years ago it came to our attention in Washington County MD that a non-profit group (Virginia Council of Churches) had been bringing refugees into the city of Hagerstown (county seat) for a couple of years. Some problems arose and citizens started to take an interest and ask questions about how this federal program works. Our local paper had no interest in finding the facts, so we decided to find them ourselves.

One of the many startling things we found out about this very quiet effort is that these non-profit groups bring to the US on average each year 15,000 (FY90-FY03) Muslim refugees from the Middle East, Africa, the Balkans, etc, almost completely funded by the US Government through grants and contracts to these non-government agencies. Of the 168 refugees brought to our county since 2004, 125 are Muslim. Although we all have sympathy for persecuted and suffering people there are real questions to be answered about the wisdom of this policy.

It turns out that there are hotbeds of this refugee resettlement controversy throughout the US.**We have identified some of those.** Because the issue is much more complicated than we initially realized, we have set up this online community organizing center at https://refugeeresettlementwatch.wordpress.com/ .

If you have information or questions from your communities about Refugee Resettlement please get in touch with Ann Corcoran at RefugeeWatcher@gmail.com.

Trump needs to be told about this and you can bet funding will be cut off.

No, that was the old method of post exposure (but BEFORE symptoms developed) vaccination. 21 daily shots into the abdominal muscles. These days, you get a shot of immunoglobulin in the butt, plus an initial rabies vaccination in the arm, and then ?3? mire shots in the arm at weekly intervals. (I could be off on some details.. this is from memory from 20 years ago when our youngest son saved a pair of Boston Terrier dogs belonging to an elderly friend of ours by beating the raccoon that was attacking them to death. He'd been haying, and had multiple scratches and abrasions on his arms and hands, and was covered in blood and saliva from the coon after carrying the injured dogs to the house)

Summerthyme

U
    We just had our animal handling staff titer checked and/or updated with the rabies vaccine, so we have recently looked through the recommendations. Here is a link to the WHO recommendations (which the CDC follows) for post exposure prophylaxis.

http://www.who.int/rabies/human/postexp/en/

Here is the list of recent American Rabies exposures. Looks like there have been 3 American survivors. The most recent (2011) was an 8 year old from CA. All three American survivors were girls under the age of 20.

https://www.cdc.gov/rabies/location/...an_rabies.html
    “Pay heed to the tales of old wives. It may well be that they alone keep in memory what it was once needful for the wise to know.” – J.R.R. Tolkien
    "Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." - J.K. Rowling "Remember who the real enemy is." - Suzanne Collins "Winter is coming." - George R.R. Martin

Rabies is faster than AIDS. Should become clear how much of a problem this really is over there before long.
    I'm hoping it's a really, really big problem because goats can get rabies too. Google youtube rabid goats. There may be a disease that develops worse than AIDS among these muzzie sickos, and they all will get their just rewards. I think syphilis came from sheep and thus passing it on to humans.

donkeys are attacked in muslim culture as they have a cross of dark hair on their spine, often doused with gas and torched alive.

they are hated for having carried messiah into Jerusalem.

several live leak videos are out there of them beaten to death or set afire

that they would gang rape a female donkey is not surprising. that she infected them back with rabies is fitting payback

10 On a thread like this...someone just *had* to post it...