Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CHAT Men in Kilts
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Men in Kilts

Quote Originally Posted by SAPPHIRE View Post
    YOWZAH...........DELICIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE............our local mega spirit/liquor store APPLEJACK has a handsome male in kilts visit with customers and chat about their purchases......very nice indeed...much better than some dude with his jeans pulled down below his tush shuffling along or tubby guy wearing sloppy clothes.........

thanks for the eye candy!
    You're welcome! I'm guessing the mega mart store is getting a lot of female customers in when the kilted gent is working his shift...
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Welsh actually, but OC is Scottish, Clan Cameron.

People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Not a fan of tats, but that tree is majestic!

The Scott brothers, yum!

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    I'm not posting the images of the men lifting their kilts, but they're out there some of them are hilarious!
    Well, in that case you will get a tickle out of this one. An oldie but one of my favorites. And you can leave it all up to your imagination.

Haka v. Kilts -- who wins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWa_lHc4grY
    "White Privilege" is liberalese for "White Competence."

Quote Originally Posted by EYW View Post
    Well, in that case you will get a tickle out of this one. An oldie but one of my favorites. And you can leave it all up to your imagination.

Loved that!!! I didn't post the bare butt ones because I wasn't sure what the nudity rules were here at TBK.

Thanks for the scenery. I run my dogs at a sheepdog trial at a big Scottish Games/Celtic Festival on Labor Day. They have pipe bands, historic reenactments, celtic rock bands, etc., and the scenery is rather good there too. But then I like Scottish stuff--we raise Scottish Blackface sheep, Highland Ponies, and Border Collies--and live on Mackenzie Lane!

Quote Originally Posted by cleobc View Post
    Thanks for the scenery. I run my dogs at a sheepdog trial at a big Scottish Games/Celtic Festival on Labor Day. They have pipe bands, historic reenactments, celtic rock bands, etc., and the scenery is rather good there too. But then I like Scottish stuff--we raise Scottish Blackface sheep, Highland Ponies, and Border Collies--and live on Mackenzie Lane!
    Which highland games are over Labor Day weekend? The ones at Macalester College (Minnesota) is in May.

Alrighty ladies, it's time for me to turn in for the evening so enjoy.

Alrighty ladies, it's time for me to turn in for the evening so enjoy.
    If OC was wearing his Tactikilt tonight.......

I can send coupons for gatoraide, I reckon....
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

This is another fave of mine! Thanks for this thread.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

Owner is of Scot heritage - as is his horse (ahem!)

Owner has a Tam-O-Shanter in the familial plaid that he digs out of the mothballs (phew!) about the time of the New Hampshire HIghland Games - the people who buy from Owner's farm wagon enjoy the connection.

It is then he repeats his old chestnut about the Scot who lost his Tam while crossing a cowfield.

"Tried on twenty before I found one that fit." he says.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Oh yeah. I can wear a dress NOW.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

well lassies, I have a link for "what's under the kilt...!"

For those of you who need "hard" evidence that ye dinna wear anythin' under a kilt... I have found the holy grail of sites!

I'm off to bed now, but will share if some one wants the link...

me, I'll just take Jamie! (waiting so impatiently for Outlander Season 3)
    Inner Connections
    God gets the
    Glory...He gave the Gift

The comments to this one on Facebook are hilarious and are all over the place but the most common one is he'd be lucky to get out of the women's bathroom unmolested.

Im sure these guys have no problem choosing the appropriate bathroom.

These are all MEN.

Be still my beating heart.

And Sean Connery? Kilt or no, I'll take him any day.

Good thread, Packy.

Quote Originally Posted by EYW View Post

Love it!

This is so sexist I had to bookmark each page to show my daughter as an example.....
    We are going to the Highland Games in Sept. to witness this in person.

I have 4 Scottish POW great 8-9 grandfathers from the 1650 Battle of Dunbar who I imagine did not look like this.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    If OC was wearing his Tactikilt tonight.......

I can send coupons for gatoraide, I reckon....
    Need to dig his kilt out of storage, he's lost enough weight he might be able to wear it again, otherwise electolites might be needed!

Awesome! Most enjoyable thread I have read in a long time! May have to share this one with my adult daughters.

Need to dig his kilt out of storage, he's lost enough weight he might be able to wear it again, otherwise electolites might be needed!
    ...or erectolites.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

The Scott brothers, yum!

What's the context, do you know? I love them too! Especially Jonathan.

Quote Originally Posted by bev View Post
    What's the context, do you know? I love them too! Especially Jonathan.
    Not sure they have a show they do in Vegas, they're both magicians and illusion performers.

Um...no. But thanks.

Not sure they have a show they do in Vegas, they're both magicians and illusion performers.
    Wow, I didn't know that! I thought they just goofed around with it on their shows.

My GGGmother was a Scott. Wonder if we are related hmmmm, sigh.
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell