Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

USA Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    aside from throwing things at police.. how is.. jumping on a police car.. not an arrestible offence?

If I was in a car and surrounded by hundreds of rampaging maniacs.. I,m sure I would feel my life was in danger.. and I would take steps to remain safe.

Canada here..

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    If I was in a car and surrounded by hundreds of rampaging maniacs.. I,m sure I would feel my life was in danger.. and I would take steps to remain safe.
    And if you have a lick of sense, the steps won't include firing randomly into the mob to break it up.

500 Teens!! LOL Sure. They were of the negro persuasion and were teens. But do they say black teens? NOOOOO. Everyone already knows the code words these days. So biased it ain't funny.
    “What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” — Author Tom Clancy

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    And if you have a lick of sense, the steps won't include firing randomly into the mob to break it up.

I like the idea of firing judiciously into the mob.
    Gammas stand apart, staking out and defending their space, finding their own mate, showing no interest in dominating the Betas.

Essentially, they avoid all but necessary, cautious interaction with Alphas and Betas.

The loading-mags talk on this thread is like the how-I'd-like-to-kill-the-perp talk on others. Just folks flexing their mental muscles and daydreaming. It's not a serious conspiracy to waste rioters.
    I'm glad you posted that. This being an open forum, there are lots of people who can see what is posted. Liberals looking to
    screw over the conservative community. They might not understand some things said here. They might be happy to find such a wealth
    of info that can be used against us. The internet never forgets.

Ring airfoil 37mm grenade rounds can work miracles but this country has turned to limp in spirit and mind for strong action.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Water cannon.

Nuf said.

What about adding an indelible marking agent that would allow ID at the later convenience of the police/investigators? Just thinking out loud...

Officers said glass bottles were thrown at them. Publically available videos on social media show the teens surrounding officers in their vehicles, hopping on top of cars and generally taunting police.

Police commanders made the decision not to make any arrests, as to not escalate the situation, and the crowd disbursed within in few hours.

This is why this crap will continue because as Colin Flaherty wrote,"Don't Make the Black Kids Angry" and God knows, we don't want to do that.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    Problems like this are getting worse.
    The problem stems from 98% of blacks being niggers.
    The good blacks are one thing, POS niggers are another.
    Stay safe people, and arm up.

(Posted in memorandum of Brother Nowiski, gone, but never forgotten)
    AMEN!!!!
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

In the Napoleonic sense?

‘What madness! How could they allow that rabble to enter? Why do they not sweep away four or five hundred of them with the cannon? The rest would take themselves off very quickly.’
    -- M. de Bourienne, Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, London, 1836, Vol 1 p 5, quoted in David Chandler, The Campaigns of Napoleon, Scribner, New York, 1966, p 14.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

I used to try to think in terms of 'root problems'. Then I lived in a neighborhood 'managed' by a drug gang.

Added: actually, it took the second time I had to 'organize' a neighborhood that I gave up on solving 'root problems'. Now I choose carefully and carry concealed.
    Go to Church. Pray.
    "Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice" ....Psalm 68

Quote Originally Posted by cjoi View Post
    What about adding an indelible marking agent that would allow ID at the later convenience of the police/investigators? Just thinking out loud...

Good idea. Politics Paint Balls
    And the CS Gas canisters also a good idea to drop a crowd
    And he antifa face masks have got to go. If worn during riots or mobs they Should be grounds enough for for detainment and possible arrests

PS: CJoi
    Check your pm

Trump won 2626 counties
    Hillary won 487 counties

Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

In the Napoleonic sense?

‘What madness! How could they allow that rabble to enter? Why do they not sweep away four or five hundred of them with the cannon? The rest would take themselves off very quickly.’
    -- M. de Bourienne, Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte, London, 1836, Vol 1 p 5, quoted in David Chandler, The Campaigns of Napoleon, Scribner, New York, 1966, p 14.
    ^^^SEE THERE!!!^^^
    they knew the right way to handle "rabble" even way back in old Napoleon's day . . .
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Every time they allow these feral chur'ns to behave this way and not face arrest, it empowers them to do it again and more often. I have been in the middle of the exact same situation, several times, and it sucks bad. We grabbed the instigators and transported them very quickly. A few cans of pepper spray took care of those who attempted to liberate our prisoners. A nice misting just over the mobs heads clears them out really fast and creates a mini stampede that encourages the rest of them to move back out of the way. We had the convenient small fire extinguisher size cans of OC that would clear the largest night club in about 5 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinwater View Post
    chur'ns
    Is that how they say it in Florida? In Louisiana it was chirruns. That is, in Loosiana it was chirruns.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post

In the Napoleonic sense?

Works for me. Blood is gonna have to be spilt for the good folks in this nation to regain control of it's streets and government. But as I said 37 mm Ring air foil hard foam grenades water cannons, pepper gas, pepper balls, K-9's and light arms should all be used before cannon, even then I only recommend something light like a 20mm, 25 mm or 37mm with programmable fusing.
    All love is unrequited-Cmdr. Susan Ivanova //Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this - they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave. - Capt. Mal remember boys and girls ATFTRAF

Thomas Paine:
    Blood is gonna have to be spilt for the good folks in this nation to regain control of it's streets and government.

correct - and the longer the cancer lingers the bigger the dose of "chemo" it's going to require. either we live under the rule of law or we do not. this bullshit of laws and rules for some of us and free reign for the rest of us is a problem for all of us

Y'all ARE aware that there exists a Paintball MAC-11 (which is .40 cal) which runs the same as the original MAC, same cyclic rate etc.

Developed for prison guard market, it was available with 3 kinds of ammo. Paint, CS, solid gelatin. The paint was indelible. Time for this to be re-imported for LEO's.

DAMN they were fun to shoot.

Oh the paint balls were loaded into plastic cartridges, which were also loaded with large pistol or small rifle primers.

I fergit the FPS on it but it was fairly fast.

And it REALLY WAS a HOOT to shoot....couldn't keep it down to less than half a mag on full auto....unless you had a LLOT of practice which wasn't all THAT cheap or easy (hand loading the cartridges etc)
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Well, interesting things finally push me in the right direction....

The above paint marker turns out to be a Para Ord Mod 85 full auto paint marker!! FINALLY found it!!!
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Y'all ARE aware that there exists a Paintball MAC-11 (which is .40 cal) which runs the same as the original MAC, same cyclic rate etc.

Developed for prison guard market, it was available with 3 kinds of ammo. Paint, CS, solid gelatin. The paint was indelible. Time for this to be re-imported for LEO's.

DAMN they were fun to shoot.

Oh the paint balls were loaded into plastic cartridges, which were also loaded with large pistol or small rifle primers.

I fergit the FPS on it but it was fairly fast.

And it REALLY WAS a HOOT to shoot....couldn't keep it down to less than half a mag on full auto....unless you had a LLOT of practice which wasn't all THAT cheap or easy (hand loading the cartridges etc)
    I remember that, wasn't that it early thing from Para Ordinance before they made real guns?

Where's that truckload of hagfish?
    "This place is fantastic! It's like "Gone With The Wind" on mescaline. They walk imaginary pets here...and they're all heavily armed and drunk..."
    Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil

Water cannon.

Nuf said.
    And bear spray....

Texican...

These chimps are not responsible,their handlers are!! Yard monkeys just love to make noise and jump around.Am I a racist? Hell no, I just don't like niggers that act like God Damn Baboons instead of human beings! Should have just started shooting the shit throwing Howler Monkeys!

A GOVERNMENT OF THE PEOPLE ,BY THE PEOPLE,FOR THE PEOPLE,SHALL NOT PERISH FROM THE EARTH -ABRAHAM LINCOLN

Quote Originally Posted by Double_A View Post
    So the answer is to kill them all preemptively? Kill them all and let God sort them out? Shit that is stuff that happens in totalitarian governments, not suppose to happen in nations with constitutions and "Bill of. Rights"
    INDEED - and "NATIONS" with "constitutions and Bill of Rights" supposedly have the rule of law - what we have here are special exceptions for protected subsets of the populace . . . it isn't working out very well

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    Water cannon.

Nuf said.
    Ma Duce.......and you'll never have to say it....again.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Is it time for a good, old fashioned pogrom, American style?

Another Tulsa? Yes I say.

When these savage barbarians are no longer protected by the police, laws, and our tax money (fed and housed as well), then order can and will be restored.

Americans know how to restore order. We haven't forgotten the meaning of justice, or law and order.

But our leaders seem to think that we are to blame for the problems and the bad behavior that comes naturally to savage barbarians.

They are wrong.

But they coddle and protect the savages and mercilessly prosecute and defame any White person who stands up to them, protects himself, or speaks out about it.

They have to go back. All of them.

If I were king for day, they'd be given an offer to exit America immediately and live elsewhere, where they can be free of virulent white racism, the legacy of slavery, and of course the white invented first world comforts to which they've grown accustomed.

And a copy of Negroes in Negroland, for them each to read (if possible) on their boat ride back to the motherland, as to better prepare them for what awaits, and to better acquaint them with their history and ancestors.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.
    It behooves every man who values liberty of conscience for himself, to resist invasions of it in the case of others. -Thomas Jefferson
    “In the beginning the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. As his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.” --Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Part of the issue is the last few years of zero. Now the cops won't, or are afraid of, touch anything with chocolate skin. Who can blame them. Riots every single time they arrest a nig, worse if they have to shoot the bastard.

Just contain the ape's the best you can and hope you get home alive.

If you're still living in an afro dominated city; WHY? G T F O!!!!
    Indeed. The PC-media and the local zulus are about to necklace a truthteller who could change things there in Philly

Philadelphia NAACP Seeking To Block Lynne Abraham’s Interim DA Application
    July 17, 2017

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia NAACP is denouncing the candidacy of one of the most well-known applicants for the position of Interim District Attorney.

They claim longtime DA Lynne Abraham is bad for the Black community.

President Rodney Muhammad told reporters Sunday that former DA Lynne Abraham should withdraw her candidacy for interim DA, citing comments she has made in the 90s about African-Americans being the perpetrators of 85 percent of crime in the city.

“She’s been a menace to society for us,” said Muhammad. “It shows she has a mindset of criminalizing us.”

Muhammad and others like attorney Micahel Coard, who penned a column in the Philadelphia Tribune speaking out against Abraham’s candidacy, have implored the public to call the 88 judge panel voting to fill the interim position and urge them to reject Abraham.

“She carries too much old baggage and she hasn’t changed her luggage since the 1970s,” said Coard.

Abraham who is offering to do the job pro bono says she’s not withdrawing.

“My strongest support is in the African-American community,” she said.

The Board of Judges will make their selection Thursday.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...lynne-abraham/

teens = feral pavement apes

The police have been teaching them that if they gather in large enough numbers, nothing will be done.

They need to set up spray cannons on these cars that will hit the savages with permanent white paint. When the white paint savages are seen walking the streets, they can be picked up and prosecuted for rioting. That paint can be chemically marked as unique for batch mixed so that it will stand in court as identifying those at the scene of the riot.

When the savages get violent, let the bullets fly. They will learn that it is unacceptable behavior. Of course, the savages will arm up with black panther style violence. Expect it.

Long term- cut off their free food, free housing, free medical. When they have to work for their existence, they won't have time or energy to go wilding.

The feral primates have been groomed by the leftist/communist as a first wave of barely controllable attack dogs. They are absolutely disposable to their masters.

They are kept somewhat contained, thrown some scraps and allowed to exist for the one time they might be needed.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Looks like baby niggers to me. Weeze jest littin off steam

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    The feral primates have been groomed by the leftist/communist as a first wave of barely controllable attack dogs. They are absolutely disposable to their masters.

They are kept somewhat contained, thrown some scraps and allowed to exist for the one time they might be needed.
    In the book A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century, published in 1913 by Israel Cohen of the Fabian Society (a follow-up to Zangwill's play The Melting Pot), he wrote:

"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ... In America, we will aim for subtle victory.

While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

(see note [E1])

On June 17, 1957, this passage was read into the Congressional Record by Rep. Thomas G. Abernathy.

In 1922, the Russian Comintern provided $300,000 for the spreading of communist propaganda among Negroes. In 1925, the Communist Party U.S.A. told its members:

"The aim of our Party in our work among the Negro masses is to create a powerful proletarian movement which will fight and lead the struggle of the Negro race against the exploitation and oppression in every form and which will be a militant part of the revolutionary movement of the whole American working class ... and connect them with the struggles of national minorities and colonial peoples of all the world and thereby the cause of world revolution and the dictatorship of the proletariat."

In 1925, a dozen blacks were recruited for propaganda training in Russia. That same year, the American Negro Labor Congress was established. In 1930, they changed their name to the League of Struggle for Negro Rights. They merged with the United Negro Congress when it was founded in 1936 in Washington, D.C. By 1940, communists made up two-thirds of its membership. In 1947, they united with the Civil Rights Congress, a communist front group.

In a 1928 pamphlet by John Pepper (alias for Joseph Pogany) called American Negro Problems, a move was being made by Stalin to ferment revolution and stir the blacks into creating a separate Republic for the Negro. Another pamphlet put out by the New York Communist Party in 1935, called The Negroes in a Soviet America, urged the blacks to rise up and form a Soviet State in the South by applying for admission to the Comintern. It contained a firm pledge that a revolt would be supported by all American communists and liberals. On page 48, it said that the Soviet Government would give the blacks more benefits than they would give to the whites, and "any act of discrimination or prejudice against the Negro would become a crime under the revolutionary law."

In The Communist Party: A Manual On Organization by J. Peters, he writes:

"The other important ally of the American proletariat is their mass of 13,000,000 Negro people in their struggle against national oppression. The Communist Party, as the revolutionary party of the proletariat, is the only party which is courageously and resolutely carrying on a struggle against the double exploitation and national oppression of the Negro people, becoming intense with the developing crisis, [and] can win over the great masses of the Negro people as allies of the Proletariat against the American bourgeosie."

In James Cannon's America's Road to Socialism, he says that the Negroes:

"...will play a great and decisive role in the revolution ... And why shouldn't they be? They have nothing to lose but their poverty and discrimination, and a whole world of prosperity, freedom, and equality to gain. You can bet your boots the Negro will join the Revolution to fight for that -- once it becomes clear to them that it cannot be gained except by revolution."

The former FBI Director, J. Edgar Hoover, said of the Communist goals:

"Communists seek to advance the cause of communism by injecting themselves into racial situations and in exploiting them, (1) to intensify the frictions between Negroes and Whites to 'prove' that discrimination against the minorities is an inherent defect of the capitalistic system, (2) to foster domestic disunity by dividing Negroes and Whites into antagonistic, warring factions, (3) to undermine and destroy established authority, (4) to incite racial strife and riotous activity, and (6) to portray the Communist movement as the 'champion' of social protest and the only force capable of ameliorating the conditions of the Negro and the oppressed."

In light of all this, you can see why the Supreme Court under elitist Earl Warren issued the desegregation law in 1954, and why Eisenhower and Kennedy enforced it by using Federal troops. It was to create more tension between blacks and whites. Incidentally, it was the Warren Court who prohibited prayer and the singing of Christmas carols in the schools. This was intended to weaken Christianity.

In April and May of 1992, after four policemen were acquitted in the beating of a black man named Rodney King, massive race riots swept across south-central Los Angeles and the military had to be sent in to restore order. It was reported that 600 buildings were burned and 52 people killed. Damage estimates ran as high as $1 billion. Incidents were also reported in Atlanta, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Miami, and Seattle. Even though the blacks in this country have achieved quite a bit in the past 30 years, oppression [combined with radical propaganda] has created a generation that thinks nothing of using the political power of violence and demonstration to make their views known. This powder keg could be ignited again in the future, on a wider scale, in order to create a nationwide crisis.

(page top)
    The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP)

Jacob Schiff, the Rothschild's man in America, decided that the best way to create racial tension was to establish leadership among the blacks. In 1909, he laid out plans for the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). It was the merging of the communist-controlled Niagara Movement, a group of blacks led by W.E.B. duBois, and a group of white social activists. In the beginning, the top leaders of the NAACP were a group of Jews appointed by Schiff. Their goal was to fight segregation and discrimination. They are now the largest black organization in the country, with well over 1500 chapters, and about a half-million members.

Communist Party members were told to join the NAACP in order to infiltrate them. The Communist Party platform stated: "The Negro race must understand that capitalism means racial oppression, and communism means social and racial equality." Manning Johnson, who held the highest position a black could have in the Communist Party, said in his 1958 book Color, Communism and Common Sense that he quit because he felt Russia was attempting to involve them in a bloody revolution where as many as five million blacks would die. Another Negro Communist, Leonard Patterson, testified on November 18, 1950:

"I left the Communist Party because I became convinced ... that the Communist Party was only interested in promoting among the Negro people a national liberational movement that would aid the Communist Party in its efforts to create a proletarian revolution in the United States that would overthrow the government by force and violence through bloody full-time revolution, and substitute it with a Soviet form of government with a dictatorship of the proletariat."

--snip--

http://modernhistoryproject.org/mhp?...lWarning&C=7.7

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMan View Post
    Ma Duce.......and you'll never have to say it....again.
    This time I will disagree with the use of maduce. Unless your elevated you going to cause alot of damage with pass through.

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    This time I will disagree with the use of maduce. Unless your elevated you going to cause alot of damage with pass through.
    Dunno

In some 'hoods, a 155 barrage would be considered the first step for urban renewal.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

The south was correct. This species of human is not compatible with the white race.

Until we admit this and agree to relocate this race to a nice place in Africa to call their own, we will be facing civil war on the homeland.

Unfortunately, the brainwashed west has not got the guts to do it even if it means allowing their children to be raped, murdered or burned alive by these low IQ, hating devils.
    Under a Texas starry night sky sat a cowboy, a Muslim and an Indian. The Indian said, “Once we were
    many. But now we are few.” The Muslim grinned and said, “Once we were few. But now we are many!” The Texas cowboy spat into the fire and said, “That's cuz we ain't played cowboys and moslems yet!”

"We must realize that our Party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races, that for centuries have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party ... In America, we will aim for subtle victory.

While enflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will instill in the Whites a guilt complex for the exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise to prominence in every walk of life, in the professions, and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negroes will be able to intermarry with the Whites, and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."
    Without any doubt the negro is simply a tool of TPTB, used to wage one of the many fronts in their War on The White Race. To rage/fight back against only the tool and not the one who wields it is shortsighted and reactionary and will exacerbate your demise. Focus on the big picture- who is behind the scenes fomenting and promoting this war?

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    That's the idea....one round should take out at least 10-20+ of these savages.....that's conservation of ammunition.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Imaginative
    Focus on the big picture- who is behind the scenes fomenting and promoting this war?
    ^^^THIS^^^

and ^^^THIS^^^ needs to be dealt with in the harshest possible manner . . . YESTERDAY

Quote Originally Posted by Foothiller View Post
    Is it time for a good, old fashioned pogrom, American style?

Another Tulsa? Yes I say.

When these savage barbarians are no longer protected by the police, laws, and our tax money (fed and housed as well), then order can and will be restored.

Americans know how to restore order. We haven't forgotten the meaning of justice, or law and order.

But our leaders seem to think that we are to blame for the problems and the bad behavior that comes naturally to savage barbarians.

They are wrong.

But they coddle and protect the savages and mercilessly prosecute and defame any White person who stands up to them, protects himself, or speaks out about it.

They have to go back. All of them.

If I were king for day, they'd be given an offer to exit America immediately and live elsewhere, where they can be free of virulent white racism, the legacy of slavery, and of course the white invented first world comforts to which they've grown accustomed.

And a copy of Negroes in Negroland, for them each to read (if possible) on their boat ride back to the motherland, as to better prepare them for what awaits, and to better acquaint them with their history and ancestors.

THEY HAVE TO GO BACK.
    I agree with 99.99% of this - it's the "send them back" part of it that doesn't work for me - too many snoflakes - too much white of that guilt bullshit and its too deeply ingrained to be corrected - truth common sense and logic are now become quaint things of the distant past.

there are LAWS on the books - and they need to be followed EQUALLY - and followed EQUALLY ALL THE TIME. simple as that as I see it - enforce the bullshit that you already have NO EXCEPTIONS - the subject of this thread is a prime example - and a prime example of WHY people all across this country are FED the F UP

White genocide is the aim. Any tool which accomplishes the goal will be used.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html