Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

USA Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Flash Mob Of 500 Teens Confront Philly Police

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –– More than 500 teens in a flash mob confronted police outside the Lonnie Young Recreation Center in Germantown Sunday night.

Police say it all began a little bit after 6 o’clock at night. When officers arrived they found the large crowd on the sidewalk and in the street, most estimated to be between 12 and 17-years-old.

Officers said glass bottles were thrown at them. Publically available videos on social media show the teens surrounding officers in their vehicles, hopping on top of cars and generally taunting police.

Police commanders made the decision not to make any arrests, as to not escalate the situation, and the crowd disbursed within in few hours.

“There’s no reported injuries to police, no reported arrests, and there’s no reported injuries to civilians at this time,” Capt. Drew Techner with Philly Police said. “We closed the Lonnie Young Rec Center for the night after all of this. We’re concerned all the juveniles may re-gather in the same location that they started out. We for their own safety want them home.”

However, the crowd never did reassemble. Techner also has a message for those responsible for all the young people gathered in Germantown Sunday night.

“Parents need to be aware that when they’re sending their juveniles out,” Techner said. “I know it’s nice to get the fresh air, and be out with their friends on a summer night. But parents have to be aware of what their kids are doing, who they are with, and what they’re getting involved in. They need to be home at a decent hour.”

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...philly-police/

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    the crowd disbursed within in few hours
    These crowds are notorious for not disbursing at all, and generally lean toward pillaging instead. But they do disperse after a while.

Water cannon.

Nuf said.

This is why God blessed us with 30rnd mags. Fish in a barrel. Last night at midnight we were one day closer, tonight at midnight we will be yet another day closer.

Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    That police captain has to be kidding! Curfew and parents need to be aware where their kids are? Yeah right! That's from a bygone era.

Hate to say it and maybe it was the camera angle but the only white faces I saw in the video were those of the police and the reporter.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    20MM cannon.

Nuf said.

Fixed it for ya....

Shoot a few. The rest will scurry like roaches when you turn on the lights.

Sadly, one day they will be seen as the feral animals they are instead of children.

Not until it's far too late.

“Parents need to be aware that when they’re sending their juveniles out,” Techner said. “I know it’s nice to get the fresh air, and be out with their friends on a summer night. But parents have to be aware of what their kids are doing, who they are with, and what they’re getting involved in. They need to be home at a decent hour.”

DATS RAYCIS!!!!
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

12-17 years of age
    500 or more in the mob
    No injuries
    No destruction of property

Good job Philly police. In 2017, this is a win. Hopefully things will quiet down, and the kids will go back to school in a month where their teachers deal with this type behavior every single day in the Philadelphia public school system. You know, before Trump was elected, a thread like this would've brought out some serious cop-bashing. Are you people still around? Just wondering...
    (1 Cor. 8:1-2) : "We know that we all possess knowledge. Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. The man who thinks he knows something does not yet know as he ought to know."

I forget the right number

it looked like a iron baseball

Was not typical tear gas

Think it was CN gas but I have to much blood in my caffeine at the moment.

What I do remember was that we were not supposed to have / use them in CONUS
    They broke up ambushes almost better than willie pete
    When you got a whiff all you could do was drop to your knees and puke your guts out.

With certain feral simian non humans surly there outta be an exemption clause.

Won't kill, but makes you think your dying.
    Dosadi

III

My family & clan are my country.

Water cannon.

Nuf said.

A few hundred rounds of rubber bullets may change their behavior. A good welt that smarts for three days and the concepts of right and wrong sinks in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dosadi View Post
    I forget the right number

it looked like a iron baseball

Was not typical tear gas

Think it was CN gas but I have to much blood in my caffeine at the moment.

What I do remember was that we were not supposed to have / use them in CONUS
    They broke up ambushes almost better than willie pete
    When you got a whiff all you could do was drop to your knees and puke your guts out.

With certain feral simian non humans surly there outta be an exemption clause.

Won't kill, but makes you think your dying.
    Good ideal.
    JUST A FEW OF MY SIMPLE THOUGHTS
    LAY LOW WAIT LIKE A WOLF IN THE WILD UNTIL THE TIME IS RIGHT
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Water cannon.

Nuf said.
    NOT!!!! an M134 and 3000 RPS is a MUCH BETTER choice - should have been done from day one - we wouldn't be putting up with this BULLSHIT. and it's not a "FLASH MOB". it's a FOOKING RIOT. start treating it like what it is and it will STOP. let 500 white kids do that and see what it's called and how it's treated.
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

Not until it's far too late.

It's too late already.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by MtnGal View Post
    Sadly, one day they will be seen as the feral animals they are instead of children.
    preach it

Quote Originally Posted by Macgyver View Post
    Shoot a few. The rest will scurry like roaches when you turn on the lights.
    tell it brother - riots should be met with adequate deterrence - although it didn't happen THIS TIME - people have in fact lost everything they have in this sort of nonsense - their homes and property, their lively hoods and life savings.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti-Liberal View Post
    This is why God blessed us with 30rnd mags. Fish in a barrel. Last night at midnight we were one day closer, tonight at midnight we will be yet another day closer.
    ^^^THIS X 1000^^^
    “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.” REV 3:16

Raging Deplorable - we do NOT forget; we do NOT forgive; we are LEGION

In my day if you acted like this towards the police you worried more about what would happen when you got home and your dad found out what you did......

The term......."wait until your father gets home" from my mom would put the fear of God in me..........the police had my respect because of my old man telling me so or else....

Of course with our African citizens today we have far too many of them in single family homes with a ghetto queen mom...........so chimp outs are permitted to go on and on.......

We gave them civil rights and social programs to get their act together and they act worse than when they were under the thumb of the White man and had no rights....

Someone forget to tell these people with civil rights comes the personal and social responsibility to be able to manage those rights within a functional society.

I do wish the industrial revolution would have taken place 50 years earlier then we would have never needed to bring any these people over here and could have used machines to pick the cotton.....

Those police commanders better rethink their strategy for handling this sort of thing pretty damned quickly because failure to respond and assert control will just embolden the wildlings. Next time it will evolve into something far worse and more dangerous.

So the police have now decided that the solution to criminal activity is to ignore it? Why are taxpayers paying these guys and allowing public officials who make these decisions to remain in office?

Quote Originally Posted by Zahra View Post
    Those police commanders better rethink their strategy for handling this sort of thing pretty damned quickly because failure to respond and assert control will just embolden the wildlings. Next time it will evolve into something far worse and more dangerous.
    It will be too late to inculcate fear when the chips are really down, when the fate of the whole city is at stake. Oh well, the Blue Cities need to BURN to the ground, (and they will).
    The longer you can hold out,
    the better your chances.

Sauron sleeps no more.

Yeah, and Ozzie and Harriet have been dead for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by coalcracker View Post
    12-17 years of age
    500 or more in the mob
    No injuries
    No destruction of property

Good job Philly police. In 2017, this is a win. Hopefully things will quiet down, and the kids will go back to school in a month where their teachers deal with this type behavior every single day in the Philadelphia public school system. You know, before Trump was elected, a thread like this would've brought out some serious cop-bashing. Are you people still around? Just wondering...

So what's the problem here? Why is everyone loading extra mags to shoot 12-17yr olds?

Quote Originally Posted by Double_A View Post
    So what's the problem here? Why is everyone loading extra mags to shoot 12-17yr olds?
    Some here are mentally loading mags, because in today's world many of those 12-17's are armed.

Because these 12-17 year olds will be the ones sticking a gun in your face tomorrow

so a mob of teens throw bottles at police, surround police cars, jump on the hid and generaly flex their muscles taunting the police and there are no arrests.
    ok.
    that just makes them feel powerful and they will take it farther the next time.
    and there will be a next time.
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Cancer Medicines Recipes http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Raggedyman View Post
    NOT!!!! an M134 and 3000 RPS is a MUCH BETTER choice - should have been done from day one - we wouldn't be putting up with this BULLSHIT. and it's not a "FLASH MOB". it's a FOOKING RIOT. start treating it like what it is and it will STOP. let 500 white kids do that and see what it's called and how it's treated.
    ^^^This
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

The summer is half over and I am somewhat surprised there have really been no riots. Many expected them but they never showed, at least yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Seer View Post
    Because these 12-17 year olds will be the ones sticking a gun in your face tomorrow
    Ok, so deal with that when and if it comes. Are people here suggesting pre-crime laws where we react to the possibility of crimes being committed? Is that what TB2K stands for?

I was under the impression that people have the right to assemble(well maybe that's just for adults?) but I'm not seeing anything here yet that would warrant a mass murder suggested here. You suggest shit like that I I'm gonna tell you they will Practice your suggestions at a Trump rally, then we will watch people here really go apeshit.

I swear some people and lost their sense of perspective and balance, you don't set up lanes on fire and then start mowing down people who according to the thin story here, is an assembly where nothing is damaged and nobody is injured.

If crimes were being committed people fighting, destruction of property then we have a different situation here that requires more force and maybe deadly force, but I'm not seeing it.

Because these are the ones when shit goes side ways that will come after you and your stuff.
    Never Pick A Fight With An Old Man He Will Just Shoot You He Can't Afford To Get Hurt

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    Because these are the ones when shit goes side ways that will come after you and your stuff.
    So the answer is to kill them all preemptively? Kill them all and let God sort them out? Shit that is stuff that happens in totalitarian governments, not suppose to happen in nations with constitutions and "Bill of. Rights"

So the answer is to kill them all preemptively? Kill them all and let God sort them out? Shit that is stuff that happens in totalitarian governments, not suppose to happen in nations with constitutions and "Bill of. Rights"
    No I don't agree with doing that, I'm just saying people are getting tired of this kind of shit happening and nothing being done about it so they vent on hear about how mad they are.
    I will wait till it goes side ways and I'm under attack to empty my mags.

Ok, so deal with that when and if it comes. Are people here suggesting pre-crime laws where we react to the possibility of crimes being committed? Is that what TB2K stands for?

I was under the impression that people have the right to assemble(well maybe that's just for adults?) but I'm not seeing anything here yet that would warrant a mass murder suggested here. You suggest shit like that I I'm gonna tell you they will Practice your suggestions at a Trump rally, then we will watch people here really go apeshit.

I swear some people and lost their sense of perspective and balance, you don't set up lanes on fire and then start mowing down people who according to the thin story here, is an assembly where nothing is damaged and nobody is injured.

If crimes were being committed people fighting, destruction of property then we have a different situation here that requires more force and maybe deadly force, but I'm not seeing it.
    Former Military Police Lieutenant here. What you are reading is some frustration. The frustration stems from being patient more and more with these types of incidents and the incidents continuing and getting worse. The frustration comes from the double standard about how this would be treated if it was a white/conservative gathering. Does anyone remember how the so-called "free press" covered the Tea Party rallies?

I'm going to bet the residents of the neighborhood aren't really happy with the "Police not doing a damned thing about those kids last night. What do I pay taxes for?" I'll bet you would be a little less patient if you had to live in that neighborhood. One of the saddest things is how good black Americans have to suffer because of the niggers.

Americans do have the right to assemble, but that isn't for political reasons, not to jump on cars, break things, and throw things at the police.

The police should have moved in and made arrests. They should have used pepper spray, tasers, and other non-lethal measures. As Jazzy correctly wrote a bout, letting the situation go without any real response will embolden the crowds in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by dogmanan View Post
    No I don't agree with doing that, I'm just saying people are getting tired of this kind of shit happening and nothing being done about it so they vent on hear about how mad they are.
    I will wait till it goes side ways and I'm under attack to empty my mags.
    Ok, now I get that. The frustration. I live in California, I'm a Trump voter. I see that damage done in these "protestors" to property and injuries to Trump supporters. I saw the San Jose Poiice dept stand by and watch Trump supporters get beaten and bloodied. The chief of police's statements were chickenshit why his officers stood by and did nothing.

I get the frustrations, but it doesn't appear that that was the situation here. Maybe I will change my mind if we get more info that there were significant damages and injuries that were not reported.

Problems like this are getting worse.
    The problem stems from 98% of blacks being niggers.
    The good blacks are one thing, POS niggers are another.
    Stay safe people, and arm up.

(Posted in memorandum of Brother Nowiski, gone, but never forgotten)

Quote Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
    Problems like this are getting worse.
    The problem stems from 98% of blacks being niggers.
    The good blacks are one thing, POS niggers are another.
    Stay safe people, and arm up.

(Posted in memorandum of Brother Nowiski, gone, but never forgotten)

Love it, miss him.

We had flash mobs at a local large mall near where I live. A couple of shootings and a large gang fight. Very few arrests at any of the incidents. Guess how the mall is doing a few months later. People have stopped shopping there, stores are closing, and the mall is losing money. When gangs can determine our freedom we are in serious trouble as a country.

Part of the issue is the last few years of zero. Now the cops won't, or are afraid of, touch anything with chocolate skin. Who can blame them. Riots every single time they arrest a nig, worse if they have to shoot the bastard.

Just contain the ape's the best you can and hope you get home alive.

If you're still living in an afro dominated city; WHY? G T F O!!!!

The loading-mags talk on this thread is like the how-I'd-like-to-kill-the-perp talk on others. Just folks flexing their mental muscles and daydreaming. It's not a serious conspiracy to waste rioters.