Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

CRIME TRUMP'S VINCE FOSTER ATTACK BACKED BY NEW EVIDENCE
+ Reply to Thread

TRUMP'S VINCE FOSTER ATTACK BACKED BY NEW EVIDENCE

JEROME R. CORSI

Hillary Clinton and Vincent Foster were friends and business associates at the Rose Law Firm in Arkansas, and Foster followed the Clintons to the White House soon after Bill Clinton’s election as president.

NEW YORK – As Donald Trump revives the two-decade old Vince Foster case, the charge that the cause of death of the top aide and close friend of the Clintons may not have been suicide has once again been dismissed as the stuff of “right-wing conspiracy theory.”

But less than three months ago, WND reported a resignation letter surfaced from the lead investigator in independent counsel Robert Fiske’s investigation of the Foster case, Miquel Rodriguez, outlining evidence of his charge that the case was fixed.

Thirteen years ago, WND reported Rodriguez, an assistant U.S. attorney, made an audio recording in which he charged the suicide ruling was predetermined, the crime scene was altered and major newspaper editors killed stories by reporters pursuing the truth.

“This whole notion of [Fiske and Starr] doing an honest investigation is laughable,” Rodriguez says in the tape.

In his resignation letter, Rodriquez refers to photographs showing a wound on Foster’s neck that was not mentioned in Starr’s official government report.

The obvious questions: How could a suicide victim be found with two wounds, a .38-caliber gunshot into the mouth that exited through his head and another wound on the right side of his neck that one of the paramedics described as a small-caliber bullet hole? And why would the government investigators go to great lengths to cover it up?

National Archives discovery

In 2009, two documents created by Rodriguez were discovered in the National Archives by researchers Hugh Turley and Patrick Knowlton.

But Knowlton was not just any amateur researcher. He was a grand jury witness who happened to be in Fort Marcy Park the day Foster died and noticed discrepancies that were never addressed by Starr’s report.

Allan Favish, a Los Angeles attorney who took a Freedom of Information Act case all the way to the Supreme Court seeking access to photographs of Foster’s body as it lay in the park, said he started looking into the case shortly after Foster’s death in 1993.

It was Favish who brought the National Archives discoveries by Turley and Knowlton to the attention of WND.

“It all started in the mid-1990s, not too long after Foster’s death, and I saw on the Internet, which was very unsophisticated at the time, some people posting things about the death,” Favish told WND. “Hugh Turley was involved very early on along with Knowlton.”

Rodriguez’s resignation letter to Starr, dated Jan. 17, 1995, says he was quitting because evidence was being overlooked in a rush to judgment in favor of suicide and closing the grand-jury investigation.

In the audio recording, Rodriguez said the accepted verdict, that Foster killed himself at Ft. Marcy Park near Washington, was predetermined by a “higher authority” at the start of the investigation. Rodriguez noted he did extensive interviews with major newspapers, including the New York Times, that were never published.

“All I know is that things did not happen the way Fiske says that they happened, and the reports don’t support what Fiske said,” Rodriguez stated. “There is nothing consistent with [Foster] committing that kind of violent act at all.”

Rodriguez, who was hired by Starr in 1994 to lead his grand jury investigation, is now an assistant U.S. attorney in Sacramento, California.

He was no conservative, wrote London Telegraph reporter Ambrose Evans-Pritchard in his book, “The Secret Life of Bill Clinton.”

“He had no ideological investment in the matter,” Evans-Pritchard wrote. “Indeed, when he arrived from California with his ponytail, his earring, and his leather jackets, there were comments among the hard-liners that Kenneth Starr had gone too far in his efforts to recruit Democrats, liberals, and ethnic minorities to his team.”

The recording was made public by Knowlton and his attorney John Clarke.

Clarke told WND he could not divulge how Knowlton acquired the tapes but noted that by publishing the recording, he was putting his career on the line.

“If I were to put out ginned up tapes of an assistant U.S. attorney, they would revoke my license immediately,” he said. “It’s probably a criminal offense.”

Video at end of article gives background on death of Vince Foster

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/trumps-vi...-new-evidence/

The ability of the Clintons(or their handlers) to corrupt the justice system is astounding.
    In Honor of T/S R.L. Hare (Chief Sly)and the members of 322 BS

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
    The ability of the Clintons(or their handlers) to corrupt the justice system is astounding.
    That's a fact!

Jeff
    Strange times can cause strange measures.

1Co 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
    1Co 13:13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these [is] charity.

I remember some photos shown in some report on the internet, the exit wound shown if you know what your looking at it was a postmortem wound! Dead people do not hemorrhage and there was a lack of it.

The Clintons will not be charged. They are above the law, and they know it.
    “My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave.” - Stonewall Jackson

Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre Leading To 76 Deaths

March 5, 2016 Sean Adl-Tabatabai

It was Hillary Clinton, not Bill, Janet Reno, Webb Hubbell, or Vince Foster – who ordered the Waco massacre in 1993 that led to the death of 76 Americans, including 21 children and two pregnant women.

The Waco attack motivated Timothy McVeigh to launch the Oklahoma City bombings two years later on April 19, 1995.

First Lady Hillary Clinton pressured Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster and Webb Hubbell to use military force in resolving the Waco standoff due to the saturated media coverage the standoff was receiving, distracting from her new health care reform (Hillarycare).

Appearing on CNN’s Larry King Live, fmr. White House aide Linda Tripp suggested that Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster– at Mrs. Clinton’s direction– transmitted the order to move on the Branch Davidian compound, which culminated in a military style attack.

“Give me a reason not to do this,” Janet Reno is said to have begged aides shortly before orders were issued in the final assault– during which 85 Branch Davidians were burned alive.

Tripp’s allegations lend weight to charges made previously by Special Forces expert and Waco investigator, Steve Barry– who claimed Hillary Clinton set up a special “crisis center” in the White House to deal with Waco. Serving with her was Vincent Foster– who, according to his widow, was subsequently “fueled by horror at the carnage at Waco for which the White House had ultimately been responsible.”

Hillary Clinton Ordered Waco Massacre Leading To 76 Deaths
    March 5, 2016 Sean Adl-Tabatabai News, US 165
    Hillary Clinton ordered the WACO massacre

It was Hillary Clinton, not Bill, Janet Reno, Webb Hubbell, or Vince Foster – who ordered the Waco massacre in 1993 that led to the death of 76 Americans, including 21 children and two pregnant women.

The Waco attack motivated Timothy McVeigh to launch the Oklahoma City bombings two years later on April 19, 1995.

First Lady Hillary Clinton pressured Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster and Webb Hubbell to use military force in resolving the Waco standoff due to the saturated media coverage the standoff was receiving, distracting from her new health care reform (Hillarycare).

Politicalears.com reports:

Appearing on CNN’s Larry King Live, fmr. White House aide Linda Tripp suggested that Deputy White House Counsel Vince Foster– at Mrs. Clinton’s direction– transmitted the order to move on the Branch Davidian compound, which culminated in a military style attack.

“Give me a reason not to do this,” Janet Reno is said to have begged aides shortly before orders were issued in the final assault– during which 85 Branch Davidians were burned alive.

Tripp’s allegations lend weight to charges made previously by Special Forces expert and Waco investigator, Steve Barry– who claimed Hillary Clinton set up a special “crisis center” in the White House to deal with Waco. Serving with her was Vincent Foster– who, according to his widow, was subsequently “fueled by horror at the carnage at Waco for which the White House had ultimately been responsible.”

In the 1999 documentary Waco: A New Revelation, former House Waco investigator T. March Bell recalled:

One of the interesting things that happens in an investigation is that you get anonymous phone calls.

We in fact received anonymous phone calls from Justice Department managers and attorneys who believe that pressure was placed on Janet Reno by Webb Hubbell, pressure that came from the first lady of the United States.

Foster himself was found dead, from a gun-shot wound to the head, in a Virginia park three months later. Could he have known too much about Waco?

Journalist Ambrose Evans-Pritchard maintains that Foster had been “drafting a letter involving Waco” on the very day of his death. Moreover Evans-Pritchard says that Foster kept a Waco file in a locked cabinet that was off limits to everyone, including his secretary.

Prior to Waco, Foster was “dignified, decent, caring, smart” says Linda Tripp; in its aftermath, “Vince was falling apart.”

Tripp was with the former White House deputy counsel when the news about Waco broke on television…

I was with him — well, we had CNN all the time, not to plug, but it was always on in the White House. And a special bulletin came on showing the atrocity at Waco and the children. And his face, his whole body slumped, and his face turned white, and he was absolutely crushed knowing, knowing the part he had played. And he had played the part at Mrs. Clinton’s direction.

There was a marked contrast between Foster’s heartfelt emotion to the Waco tragedy and Hillary Clinton’s.

http://yournewswire.com/hillary-clin...-to-76-deaths/

I wonder if Hillary had a small caliber handgun on her person the day Vince Foster died.

Justice / judgement happens after a person dies.
    A great business / investment opportunity at Washington State's most beautiful Lake - Lake Chelan. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attracti...ashington.html http://www.lakechelan.com/

It is amazing home much blood is on the hands of that woman.
    Official TB2K Comedy Relief ; I resemble that remark! ; Aloha Snackbar; Nuke a Gay Whale For Christ and other Political Incorrectness
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.
    I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it. FRA

She has no fear of God. I would not want to be her at judgement day.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

I did not see where or how Trump brought up Foster. Does anyone know?
    Asato Ma Sad Gama - leave illusion, come to the truth
    Tamasi Ma Jyotir Gama - leave the darkness, come to the light

You may not be interested in Islam
    But Islam is VERY interested in you

Trump Jr. shares tweet linking Clinton's firing of FBI director to death of Vince Foster

By Andrew Kaczynski, CNN
    Updated 11:39 AM ET, Thu May 11, 2017

(CNN)Donald Trump Jr promoted a long-debunked, far-right conspiracy theory on Thursday by sharing a tweet that linked former President Bill Clinton's firing of an FBI director to the death of his then-aide, Vince Foster.

In an apparent effort to defend his father's firing of FBI Director James Comey, Trump Jr. retweeted user @StockMonsterUSA, who wrote, "President Clinton fired his FBI director on July 19th, 1993, The Day before Vince Foster was found dead in Marcy Park." The tweet included a picture of Foster with the Clintons.
    Several investigations have ruled Foster's 1993 death a suicide. However, conspiracy theories spread by the far-right linking the Clintons to Foster's death still persist to this day.
    During the campaign, then-candidate Donald Trump alluded to these theories in an interview with the Washington Post and referred to Foster's death as "very fishy"
    Trump Jr. didn't immediately respond to an email seeking comment.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/11/politi...-foster-tweet/

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    I did not see that either. Hope someone can inform us.

See the article above

" “Give me a reason not to do this,” Janet Reno is said to have begged aides shortly before orders were issued in the final assault– during which 85 Branch Davidians were burned alive. "

Interesting. First I had heard that.

Quote Originally Posted by minkykat View Post
    I believe that to be true. She is in for a very rude awakening, and heavy dose of reality !!

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    As Donald Trump revives the two-decade old Vince Foster case, the charge that the cause of death of the top aide and close friend of the Clintons may not have been suicide has once again been dismissed as the stuff of “right-wing conspiracy theory.”

But less than three months ago, WND reported a resignation letter surfaced from the lead investigator in independent counsel Robert Fiske’s investigation of the Foster case, Miquel Rodriguez, outlining evidence of his charge that the case was fixed.

I did not see this either but I do hope that those two (2) paragraphs are accurate and their is something to this.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
    It is amazing home much blood is on the hands of that woman.
    Most likely it is far more than we suspect !

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    The Clintons will not be charged. They are above the law, and they know it.
    Sadly, that does appear to be true, at least here on earth, in this life.

Quote Originally Posted by minkykat View Post
    She will!
    “Though the mills of God grind slowly, yet they grind exceeding small; Though with patience He stands waiting, with exactness grinds He all.”
    Longfellow
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

We need to have a little faith and remember that we have a new President and a new Sheriff in town!

I think Christopher Ruddy wrote a book about the Foster case. I downloaded and printed a large file on the Foster "suicide."

IMO this is the one: http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RA.../vwfhs75a.html
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

AFAIK Vince was the voluntary "sperm donor" to Hitlery's womb as Bill has been firing blanks since having Mumps in his younger days, and Vince was her lover????
    Confirmation???
    sb
    Scarletbreasted

When will they learn that Trump's "accusations" about anything are grounded in fact and eventually come out in support of his statements?
    The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

Worrying does not take away tomorrow's troubles, it takes away today's peace .

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletbreasted View Post
    AFAIK Vince was the voluntary "sperm donor" to Hitlery's womb as Bill has been firing blanks since having Mumps in his younger days, and Vince was her lover????
    Confirmation???
    sb
    Chelsea Clinton resembles Webster Hubbell so much that I'll never be able to be convinced anyone else (including Bill Clinton) was her father. Was Vince boinking HRC? Possibly, maybe even probably.
    A "principled conservative" reminds us how important it is to not be vulgar. Funny how when there’s a fight to be fought, they’re never anywhere to be found.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletbreasted View Post
    Confirmation???
    sb
    That alone would be reason for Suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    Chelsea Clinton resembles Webster Hubbell so much that I'll never be able to be convinced anyone else (including Bill Clinton) was her father. Was Vince boinking HRC? Possibly, maybe even probably.
    Agree. I don't think there is any reasonable doubt that Chelsea is Webb Hubbell's daughter. Of course, that REALLY male's me wonder about Hitlery's judgement... who in their right mind would look at that man and think "gee, he'd be a perfect genetic donor so I can have a smart, attractive kid"!!?

The one fact that I read about very early in the process after Foster was found dead was that there was really minimal blood at the scene, and the way he was laying, the blood on his body all must have run UPHILL! Clearly, he didn't die where he was found.

Summerthyme

As I recall, Knowlton was an eyewitness to the fact that the only car that was in the Ft. Marcy parking lot at a time after his alleged suicide was NOT Foster's car. The Park Police tried hard to get him to change his story and say it was, but he refused. Shortly after that, he started getting creepy and threatening visits by shadowy characters. He was well known by then on sites such as alt.clinton.whitewater, which may have been what saved him from being Arkancided himself.
    President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people. --Clint Eastwood
    Negotiating with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon. The pigeon knocks over all the pieces, sh*ts on the board, and then struts around like he won the game! --attributed to Vladimir Putin

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Agree. I don't think there is any reasonable doubt that Chelsea is Webb Hubbell's daughter. Of course, that REALLY male's me wonder about Hitlery's judgement... who in their right mind would look at that man and think "gee, he'd be a perfect genetic donor so I can have a smart, attractive kid"!!?

Summerthyme
    Oh, I know! Lordy!
    A "principled conservative" reminds us how important it is to not be vulgar. Funny how when there’s a fight to be fought, they’re never anywhere to be found.

Fad saol agat, gob fliuch, agus bás in Éirinn!

Christianity is the estranged descendent of a bizarre Jewish apocalyptic cult.

Kein Krieg für Israel!

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    When will they learn that Trump's "accusations" about anything are grounded in fact and eventually come out in support of his statements?
    Since when do libtards believe in actual facts.

If they did, hillary would have had no supporters.

Vince Foster and Hillary used to sneak away to cabin on the lake when Bill was still Gov running for Pres.

I got that from impeccable source (former U.S. Marshall) who got it directly from Ark State Police head of
    their personal security, Capt Buddy Young, who later got a FEMA regional director 'loyalty' appointment.

He'd confided in my source at the time it was happening that he was fearful of losing his job, juggling both
    hiding Bill's transgressions from Hillary and also Hillary's transgressions from Bill, all at the same time.

- Shane

THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION!
    WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!
    When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Overseas Fallout)

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them;
    the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences."
    - Proverbs 22:3