Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

Story Serious Protection
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
    “Be that as it may, the Strax may become desperate and resort to larger scale operations if they realize they are opposed by a superior force.”

“Why?” asked Lizzy curiously.

“Wild animals are most dangerous when cornered and the Strax may no longer have a safe haven to which they can retreat. Denied the energy in your water, they are effectively marooned here.”

“Oh, I get it. When the Strax realize they can’t win and they can’t get away, they’ll panic and the real fireworks will start.”

“Precisely, my Lady. This was the reasoning behind the decision to run a covert operation until sufficient forces were available to counter an ‘all out’ offensive, should the need arise."

“Uh, oh. Did I blow our cover with that stupid frontal assault idea, Magnus?”

“No, my Lady, I think not. While the speed of the killer’s attack would indicate it was running in full autonomous mode, I believe the cascade failure reduced it to vapor before it could report. The Strax will, no doubt find the unexplained loss of an entire pod suspicious, to say the least.”

“But you think they still don’t know about the Cerulean Knights?”

“We can only hope, my Lady. I fear our time grows short to operate covertly.”

“I do not believe that you actually fear anything, my knight in shining Cerulean armor,” Lizzy stated adamantly.
    Glad I could help...

.....and a perfect shot, too! Good job!

More please.

Quote Originally Posted by FreeSpace View Post
    More please.
    Please see Introductions

The first in the Pop's Garage series is "It Just Started Making this Strange Noise" which leads to "Serious Protection" and then to "Introductions".

There is a great deal of this (near) science fact story left to tell. Enjoy!

Thank you FMJ, hoping for more of your fantastic story.

Wayne