Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE WAR Arrests in St Paul at Protest Over Philando Castille Verdict
+ Reply to Thread

4 Arrests in St Paul at Protest Over Philando Castille Verdict

Didn't see anything posted about this.

We all anticipated this though.

Please see link for story/photos - unable to copy/paste on my phone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ile-death.html

Eighteen people are arrested as protests break out in St. Paul after cop who killed Philando Castile was CLEARED by mostly white jury- and his mother wished for the officer's death

By Jessica Chia and Jessica Finn For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

02:17 EDT 17 Jun 2017, updated 08:56 EDT 17 Jun 2017

meanwhile in St Louis they are protesting another "innocent" being "murdered" by the pooooolice ... drug dealer shot dead after he opens up with a AK-47 on a SWAT team conducting a raid on his drug house - a likewise Momma screaming he was innocent and all a police conspiracy ...
    Illini Warrior

Well, here we go again. The timing of these verdicts and murders sure makes a person wonder. Another hot summer coming up...heating up everywhere, not just this department.
    My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave. - Stonewall Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by TammyinWI View Post
    Well, here we go again. The timing of these verdicts and murders sure makes a person wonder. Another hot summer coming up...heating up everywhere, not just this department.

and keep in mind - totally different summer than we've had in 8 years - besides all the existing animosity toward the coppers - the BLM is getting paid to agitate with the blame aimed at racist whitey Prez Trump ....
    Illini Warrior

You ain't a kidding, Illini Warrior...a lot more venom added to the pot and stirred, when it already was explosive enough.
    My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. That is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave. - Stonewall Jackson

Pull out ALL police presence permanently, dig up the streets at the boundaries of the affected areas to keep innocents out, and let it fester in its own juices.
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    Pull out ALL police presence permanently, dig up the streets at the boundaries of the affected areas to keep innocents out, and let it fester in its own juices.
    Kinda like basting.