Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

ALERT Iran Launches Missile Strikes Against "Terror Bases" In Eastern Syria (Launch FROM Iran)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Salaar Ali‏ @Elly_Ammar 1h
    SAA/Tigers pushing SDF forces and ISIS at the same time
    to find pilot of the jet downed today,
    Front lines as of now are as shown in map

shōu xnyngkă ma?

Ф25БС‏ @KAHA45355176 7h
    the F-18 came from Persian gulf,
    therefore it was no interception but a planned attack by the US
    and therefore a provocation to all partners

Bassem‏ @BBassem7 3h
    If the US shoot down of Syrian jet inside Syria is called self defense,
    what do we call the Syria shoot down of US jet inside Syria?

Wael Al Hussaini‏ @WaelHussaini 2h
    Dear American followers
    Just imagine if Russians downed an USAF jet over NY city
    and advise it as a self defense. What will be your take?

Yusha Yuseef 🇸🇾‏ Verified account @MIG29_ 58m
    US Try to make Syrian Army
    as Enemy to SDF + Kurdish people by shot Down SAA jet
    Our Jet didn't Attack SDF but ISIS 1/2

Yusha Yuseef 🇸🇾‏ Verified account @MIG29_ 54m
    Syrian Army " Tigers " + Russian trying to Rescue our pilot.

Partisangirl 🇸🇾‏ Verified account @Partisangirl 39m
    Syrian Su22 that was shot down by the US
    was a bomber on a bombing mission against ISIS,
    it was not a fighter jet and couldn't defend itself
    shōu xnyngkă ma?

Considering everything going on IMHO that such a shoot down like this Su-22 hadn't happened earlier was blind luck.

Somehow I missed this thread earlier today. God what a tangled web we weave..........

If I was a fisherman I'd do what CC suggested and go fishing. Time is running out folks. The whole world is a tinderbox and the idiots are running around with sparklers.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

If anyone was wondering what North Korea's missile capability is, I think we just saw it demonstrated.

I'm sure NK and Iran share a lot of technology.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    If anyone was wondering what North Korea's missile capability is, I think we just saw it demonstrated.

I'm sure NK and Iran share a lot of technology.
    Hi now I'm confused, I thought the US shot down a Syrian plane, did Iran/Syria just shoot down a US plane(?) I think I'm just mixed up here not intending to start a rumor or anything.
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Russia to treat US jets in Syria as 'targets' after America guns down first regime warplane

Communication channel between Washington and Moscow to be suspended immediately

Tom Batchelor
    @_tombatchelor
    13 mins ago

Click to follow
    The Independent Online
    syria-jet-march-2017.jpg
    A Syrian jet (similar to the one pictured on 23 March 2017) was shot down by US forces on Sunday Getty

Russia has said it will treat US warplanes operating in parts of Syria where its air forces are present as "targets" amid a diplomatic row caused by the downing of a Syrian jet.

The country's defence ministry said the change in position would apply to all aircraft, including those operating as part of the US-backed coalition.

It will also suspend a hotline between Russia and the US set up to prevent mid-air collisions.

The ministry said in a statement: "All kinds of airborne vehicles, including aircraft and UAVs of the international coalition detected to the west of the Euphrates River will be tracked by the Russian SAM systems as air targets."

The warning followed after a US F-18 Super Hornet shot down a Syrian army SU-22 jet on Sunday in the countryside southwest of Raqqa.

Read more

US shoots down Syrian government fighter jet

Washington said the jet had dropped bombs near US-backed forces but Damascus said the plane was downed while flying a mission against Isis militants.

Russia's Defence Ministry said the suspension of its communication channel with the Americans would begin immediately.

The US did not use its communication channel with Russia ahead of the downing of the Syrian government warplane, the ministry was quoted as saying, accusing the US of a "deliberate failure to make good on its commitments" under the de-confliction deal.

"The shooting down of a Syrian Air Force jet in Syria’s airspace is a cynical violation of Syria’s sovereignty," the ministry said.

"The US’ repeated combat operations under the guise of ‘combating terrorism’ against the legitimate armed forces of a UN member-country are a flagrant violation of international law and an actual military aggression against the Syrian Arab Republic."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7797101.html
    expatriate Californian living in rural Ireland with husband, dogs, horses. garden and many, many cats

Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    Russia to treat US jets in Syria as 'targets' after America guns down first regime warplane

Communication channel between Washington and Moscow to be suspended immediately

Tom Batchelor
    @_tombatchelor
    13 mins ago

Click to follow
    The Independent Online
    syria-jet-march-2017.jpg
    A Syrian jet (similar to the one pictured on 23 March 2017) was shot down by US forces on Sunday Getty

Russia has said it will treat US warplanes operating in parts of Syria where its air forces are present as "targets" amid a diplomatic row caused by the downing of a Syrian jet.

The country's defence ministry said the change in position would apply to all aircraft, including those operating as part of the US-backed coalition.

It will also suspend a hotline between Russia and the US set up to prevent mid-air collisions.

The ministry said in a statement: "All kinds of airborne vehicles, including aircraft and UAVs of the international coalition detected to the west of the Euphrates River will be tracked by the Russian SAM systems as air targets."

The warning followed after a US F-18 Super Hornet shot down a Syrian army SU-22 jet on Sunday in the countryside southwest of Raqqa.

Read more

US shoots down Syrian government fighter jet

Washington said the jet had dropped bombs near US-backed forces but Damascus said the plane was downed while flying a mission against Isis militants.

Russia's Defence Ministry said the suspension of its communication channel with the Americans would begin immediately.

The US did not use its communication channel with Russia ahead of the downing of the Syrian government warplane, the ministry was quoted as saying, accusing the US of a "deliberate failure to make good on its commitments" under the de-confliction deal.

"The shooting down of a Syrian Air Force jet in Syria’s airspace is a cynical violation of Syria’s sovereignty," the ministry said.

"The US’ repeated combat operations under the guise of ‘combating terrorism’ against the legitimate armed forces of a UN member-country are a flagrant violation of international law and an actual military aggression against the Syrian Arab Republic."
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7797101.html
    Dear Lord...

Ramping up WAY Too quickly for comfort now. Got preps... and God?

Summerthyme

I thought Trump campaigned on getting us out of that area. If so, then why the hell are we there ?

Quote Originally Posted by NoDandy View Post
    I thought Trump campaigned on getting us out of that area. If so, then why the hell are we there ?
    The NWO neocons run the show.

Key Pentagon, White House house and Wall Street decision-making positions are staffed by known neocons.

intothegoodnight
    "Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light."

Dylan Thomas, "Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night"