Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


Misc New PAW fiction Fire From the Sky now available
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 41 to 60 of 60
  1. #41
    I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your stories. They were well written and believable (not something all that vommon in PAW fiction!), and if I remember correctly (sorry, it's been awhile since I read them!) they also were well edited, something which is REALLY sadly uncommon in too many books these days.

    Summerthyme

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    middle tennesse
    Posts
    155
    Have read the first three Fire from the sky an enjoyed. Also several of your our story's and enjoyed them all.

  3. #43
    I can not wait for the 4th. All of them have been excellent!

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by teedee View Post
    I can not wait for the 4th. All of them have been excellent!
    I will be sending the fourth book to the publishers in the next couple of days. No idea how long it will take them to prepare it for release, but the book itself is done save for some polishing. And I have to say there is a lot more 'action' in this one, lol. I hope you enjoy it.

    Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  5. #45
    The fourth book in the "Fire From the Sky" series, "Firestorm" is available for pre-order now on Amazon. It will 'drop" on June 18th, but if you pre-order, the price is only .99! This is being done as a 'thank you' to our readers. Once the book drops it will be regular price. I don't know if it's being advertised at this price, but wanted to make sure you guys new it was only .99 right now. I put a notice in the members only section, but. . .bad as I hate to say it I thought it was here. I need to learn to look where I'm walking, lol.

    Anyway, here's a link to it.

    https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Sky-Fire...sap_bc?ie=UTF8

    IF anyone is going to get to take advantage of the .99, I want it to be you guys. No one outside my family has encouraged me more than you all!


    Bad
    '
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  6. #46
    Bad, you are one of a SMALL handful of authors that I read everything I can get my hands on. There were a few ideas you floated on here that I may have missed but am still looking forward to seeing them be developed. The stories are engaging, gritty and believable. I felt the tension and anxiety like I had been running through the woods with a bum leg sniping the MZBs with the suppressed .22 rifle. Great work - please put the yard tools down and the highlights from the Vols game will be on ESPN - keep on writing!

    Deacon.

  7. #47
    got it ordered! I still wish you would have kept up with your "fanfiction stories" those are the BEST!!!

    I keep checking that site hoping for more there

    Thanks!
    Happily being a "Troll" for bible truths about Jehovah and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by dcnbluz View Post
    Bad, you are one of a SMALL handful of authors that I read everything I can get my hands on. There were a few ideas you floated on here that I may have missed but am still looking forward to seeing them be developed. The stories are engaging, gritty and believable. I felt the tension and anxiety like I had been running through the woods with a bum leg sniping the MZBs with the suppressed .22 rifle. Great work - please put the yard tools down and the highlights from the Vols game will be on ESPN - keep on writing!

    Deacon.
    Too hot for yard work, lol. And a long way until ball season. I'm working right now.

    I'm glad you're enjoying! And thanks for such a great compliment!


    Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by kaijafon View Post
    got it ordered! I still wish you would have kept up with your "fanfiction stories" those are the BEST!!!

    I keep checking that site hoping for more there

    Thanks!
    I'm not allowed to go near fan fiction any more, lol. I had pretty much wrapped up everything there except for my Startrek: Enterprise story anyway. There was one more installment on that one I intended to write, but since I'm not supposed to read fanfiction, I just don't go near it at all. Anything I write like that will be posted here and not there. So if I do anything fanfic related, you 'll see it Promise.

    Hope you enjoy the new book.

    Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    2,970
    So when does the fifth come out. I am not normally a fan of PAW books like this ,i.e. someone gets a golden ticket and gets super prepped but I love this series. It is well written, great characters everything. Thank you!!!

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by bad_karma00 View Post
    I'm not allowed to go near fan fiction any more, lol. I had pretty much wrapped up everything there except for my Startrek: Enterprise story anyway. There was one more installment on that one I intended to write, but since I'm not supposed to read fanfiction, I just don't go near it at all. Anything I write like that will be posted here and not there. So if I do anything fanfic related, you 'll see it Promise.

    Hope you enjoy the new book.

    Bad
    were you 'bad'? hehe

    I finished but oh my what a cliff at the end!!!!!!

    excellent
    Happily being a "Troll" for bible truths about Jehovah and His Beloved Son, Jesus Christ.

  12. #52
    I was kinda hoping you were the same "badkarma". I stumbled onto this series at Amazon, looking for something else to read after trying some stuff in other genres. This is a GREAT series - whether you read it for prepping ideas, tactical action or just a really engaging story. I'm on book 3 now.

    I REALLY like how you develop the sub-plots attached to various characters - stories within the big "context" of the situation and how that reflects people's various reactions and moral character (or not). There's a lot of meat on them thar bones that makes this better (IMO) than Angery American's "Home" Series.

    You certainly got my attention as an author, right quick.

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    I was kinda hoping you were the same "badkarma". I stumbled onto this series at Amazon, looking for something else to read after trying some stuff in other genres. This is a GREAT series - whether you read it for prepping ideas, tactical action or just a really engaging story. I'm on book 3 now.

    I REALLY like how you develop the sub-plots attached to various characters - stories within the big "context" of the situation and how that reflects people's various reactions and moral character (or not). There's a lot of meat on them thar bones that makes this better (IMO) than Angery American's "Home" Series.

    You certainly got my attention as an author, right quick.
    Thank you very much for such kind words! I really appreciate it, and I am glad you enjoy my work. Thanks for taking the time to tell me that, too.

    Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by kaijafon View Post
    were you 'bad'? hehe

    I finished but oh my what a cliff at the end!!!!!!

    excellent
    Nah. It's a legal thing I think. And what I meant was that I don't go to fanfiction sites anymore. I do on occasion still write ff when I'm blocked on something or think of a good idea. I just don't have the time to do it nearly as much as I did before.

    Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  15. #55
    You're welcome badkarma. BTW - I traded the reference to this series with another person on another forum, for 299 Days. I am now really spoiled with 2 good tales, back to back that I propped my eyelids open to read when I should've been sleeping! LOL.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacajawea View Post
    You're welcome badkarma. BTW - I traded the reference to this series with another person on another forum, for 299 Days. I am now really spoiled with 2 good tales, back to back that I propped my eyelids open to read when I should've been sleeping! LOL.
    I just sent the 5th book in this series to the publishers, BTW. Should see it before long. I'm glad you're enjoying it!


    Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  17. #57
    I should have posted this already but didn't. I apologize, as I had promised to do so. Here's a link to my new "Fire" novel.

    I've tried to make this series as real as I possibly can. The most research of course went into the first novel and the mechanics of a CME. The rest has been a lot of honest evaluation of how people would react or behave in such situations, particularly family interactions. Bottom line is that we never know how someone will react under pressure until we see them actually under pressure. Including family. Perhaps especially family in some cases. That's why, IMO, people tend to have more faith and trust in those they have been there and done that beside, as opposed to people they may 'know', but haven't shared any 'oh shit' time with.

    Anyway, as promised, though a bit late, here's the link. Thanks to everyone for you interest. I appreciate it.


    Bad

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07HD4JJQH...words=N+C+Reed
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  18. #58
    Just finished the new novel as always I loved it. When I finished it I noticed that the newest Parno had come out last month and I had somehow missed that! Thanks so much! You just have a way that draws a person into your stories and makes me at least feel very involved with the characters and their lives

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by rkgjl View Post
    Just finished the new novel as always I loved it. When I finished it I noticed that the newest Parno had come out last month and I had somehow missed that! Thanks so much! You just have a way that draws a person into your stories and makes me at least feel very involved with the characters and their lives
    Thanks! I appreciate that very much! I'm glad you enjoyed them!


    Bad
    Follow me to http://badkarma00.wordpress.com/ for all my craziness
    So say we all. . . .
    "If you value your lives, be somewhere else." Ambassador Delenn.

  20. #60
    Just read all of the available Fire from the Sky and Parno books and loved them..
    Cannot wait for the next of each to come out...

    Rob

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.