Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY Funny political cartoons
+ Reply to Thread
Page 550 of 577 FirstFirst ... 50 450 500 540 548 549 550 551 552 560 ... LastLast
Results 21,961 to 22,000 of 23051
    Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

Bad politicians are sent to Washington by good people who don't vote. - William E. Simon

People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Bardou, that is 100 % correct !!!!

If we do not get our border closed up, that will only escalate & get a whole lot worse !!!!
    "No one ever rescues an old dog. They lay in a cage until they die. PLEASE save one. None of us wants to die cold and alone... --Dennis Olson "

Si vis pacem, para bellum

People create their own questions because they are afraid to look straight. All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk. Ayn Rand

Great thread, but when I read it, I need to have Thompson on "Ignore", BC I get tired of scrolling past numerous blank (to me) posts of his.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    Great thread, but when I read it, I need to have Thompson on "Ignore", BC I get tired of scrolling past numerous blank (to me) posts of his.
    Why would you ignore Thompson, the only consistently rewarding member here? Everyone else you actually have to deal with opinions and stuff.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

if your getting blank posts, wait a few minutes for them to all load, it takes me a couple of minutes to get them all on the page

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Why would you ignore Thompson, the only consistently rewarding member here? Everyone else you actually have to deal with opinions and stuff.
    Because his posts on this thread are blank for me, and it's annoying to scroll past them to see actual posts.
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaSmith View Post
    Because his posts on this thread are blank for me, and it's annoying to scroll past them to see actual posts.
    Interesting. They all show for me, but there is occasionally a delay.
    Better to be a warrior in a garden than a gardener in a war.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Interesting. They all show for me, but there is occasionally a delay.
    This. On both tablet or my desktop, I've rarely had any trouble seeing her pics. Oddly, a couple times recently, they haven't shown up... so I clicked on "reply with quote" (because that usually will give you the link to the pic on the 'net)... and it immediately appeared.

I have no clue, but I'm hoping the upcoming software upgrade will help with some of the odder glitches.

Summerthyme

The board software has nothing to do with it.

It never ceases to amaze me how little most people understand about how the internet works.

https://twitter.com/Solmemes1/status...71953201225728

^ Click on the link above for a funny 2 minute twitter video

AAHH! I've been Rick Rolled!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post

It never ceases to amaze me how little most people understand about how the internet works.
    It's magic?

My meme made it to 8 chan!
    Attached Images
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    My meme made it to 8 chan!
    Great cappy....

Texican....

As a geologist, trust me, I get the same experience about rocks and the Earth.

And in case anybody needs some proof...
    Attached Images
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Cappy, you're famous!

Attached Images
    G.K. Chesterton, Its the first effect of not believing in God that you lose your common sense.

"If anyone shall be outside the ark of Noe he shall perish when the flood prevails." St Jerome

Extra Ecclesiam Nulla Salus

Truth

Pray for the Consecration of Russia.

Peace

South Louisiana near New Orleans by the Mississippi River
    Quote Originally Posted by Caplock50 View Post
    And in case anybody needs some proof...
    Woo Hoo!! I had a "sixth sense" they'd post it!

Attached Images

Cappy, you're famous!
    He is!

Well done, Cappy!

Truth