Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY Funny political cartoons
+ Reply to Thread
Page 521 of 663 FirstFirst ... 21 421 471 511 519 520 521 522 523 531 571 621 ... LastLast
Results 20,801 to 20,840 of 26517
    I would remind you the extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! Also let me remind you that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Barry Goldwater

There comes a time when even the common man must spit on his hands, raise the black flag and begin slitting throats. H.L. Mencken

I would remind you the extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! Also let me remind you that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue. Barry Goldwater

There comes a time when even the common man must spit on his hands, raise the black flag and begin slitting throats. H.L. Mencken

Ok, here's the 'redo'. I think it's better because you can more easily see the evil in his eyes.
    Attached Images
    You say "trigger-happy cowboy" as if it were a bad thing.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

No surrender; no retreat!

If we fight, victory is not certain. If we do not fight, defeat surely is.

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    Some VA hospitals may be that way, but I have never had to wait longer than about 15 min. and usually less than five.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    Some VA hospitals may be that way, but I have never had to wait longer than about 15 min. and usually less than five.

My longest wait happened a few months back and it was about 40 minutes long. But...I thanked him for making me wait. You see, the patient before me had gotten a bad 'bump' on the head, with blood flowing freely all over him. His wife was *VERY* upset and making him upset, too. So the Doctor took the extra time to calm her down. I do believe that's the way a doctor should 'care' for his patients. If 'extra time' is called for, I think he should give it. If I needed the 'extra time' I know I'd surely want him to give it to me.

"If they come a'huntin' me; they can consider themselves lucky if they*don't* find me!"

And this meme proves I do have a decent sense of humor...
    Attached Images

There is a God and He loves the Obamas.image.jpeg
    "When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    why is it. most all the people at this protest are one I wouldnt dare to have sex with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    whew

he dodged a bullet (train) there

Quote Originally Posted by zeker View Post
    whew

he dodged a bullet (train) there
    I see a pod of Orcas got beached again....someone call Green Peace...lol!

what happened to the pic?

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
    what happened to the pic?
    What pic? You need to be a lot more specific.

"When law and morality contradict each other, the citizen has the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense or losing his respect for the law." ~ Frederic Bastiilt

"Duty is ours; results are God's."

"Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both." - John F. Kennedy

"Communism has never come to power in a country that was not disrupted by war or corruption, or both." - John F. Kennedy