Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

  If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **



*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or


OT/MISC Continuing, Uneasy Quiet
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 48
  1. #1

    Continuing, Uneasy Quiet

    I have recently read a thread started by someone else that mentioned the same topic I now again present.

    I read this forum daily to keep abreast of world events since MSM is less than worthless.

    We continually see threads and information regarding troop movements, armament movements, military exercises (shows of strength), unusual formations of military aircraft, flights of military aircraft at other than normal times in other than normal locations and on and on and on.

    These things cost literally billions of dollars and appear to be increasing in intensity daily.

    The major world powers appear to be squaring off in many locations of the world.

    The lesser players are doing likewise and, naturally, the terrorists and assorted nuts are continuing to wreak havoc with daily life all over the world.

    All members here, so inclined, are making preparations of various types in anticipation of some event that will impact them personally because of their location or the world in general.

    I realize that this is somewhat considered a "doom site" but the same info discussed here is getting into every internet web site I visit including Facebook which I don't visit but I am told by others that it is, likewise, loading up on impending doom.

    In the midst of all this verbiage, on the web, in the news and in table talk at restaurants etc. there seems to be a recent "lull" in the discussion, threats etc. as hardware has been moved or is being moved into place.

    IMO the world has essentially "squared off" for conflict and is now just bringing up reinforcements and waiting for the first shot to be fired.

    I could go on for pages of miscellaneous supporting examples but I believe that is unnecessary for this crowd.

    In addition to the various militaries of the world the right and left political factions are squared off.

    Various races are squared off. (Here and all over the world.)

    In some relatively small arenas the rhetoric has been replaced by actual violence and it appears to be increasing in frequency.

    Prophets of doom/violence are coming out of the woodwork on the web and occasionally in the MSM.

    Months ago the Curmudgeon had a thread saying he felt all hell was getting ready to break loose.

    I am of the same conviction today... at this moment.

    The relatively modest/mundane thread topics on the main page are indicative of the uncanny silence.

    The pickup of activity in the BS is indicative of action taking place about which no one is actually speaking.

    I go about my days here in the woods doing what I normally do and keeping in close contact with loved ones and friends to make sure they are aware of "things" as much as is possible.

    I recommend highly others do likewise.

    I don't know where or when but...

    something big is about to pop.....

    and I believe it is down to hours.


    Flamers welcome.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Chihuahuan Desert
    Posts
    15,840
    Things are indeed tense...

  3. #3
    I got that feeling around 11:30 PM CST last night. It was the feeling that the other shoe had either dropped or was at least dangling on the toes of Madame Fate and getting ready to drop.
    In fact, I prowled all over the web looking for confirmation until about 1AM.

    All today so far, the music for "Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world; mercy on us" is running thru my head.

    In the Catholic service, this is sung right before receiving communion. It ends with, "...grant us peace."

    Understand; this would NOT be as the world would give but rather, God's peace.
    "Why not stay awake now? Who wants to sleep now with so much happening, so much to see? Life used to be dull you see...and you don't have to sleep alone, you don't even have to sleep at all; and so, all you have to do is show the stick to the dog now and then and say, 'Thank God for nothing.'"

    Drusilla, "The UNVANQUISHED. William Faulkner

  4. #4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z9O-LrovwQ

    This song has also been going long play in my head since the 18th.
    "In Faith, In Hope" by Chirstopher Walker of St. Paul the Apostle of LA.

    Annoying guy who is the choir "master" at Mum in law's church. I say annoying because he hogs up all the good songs to himself or the choir. Oh well, the results are worth it as you will hear.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Maidenhead
    Posts
    23,640
    Agree that something big is going to pop but my prediction antenna is broken. I don't know what, where or when but I do know that something ugly this way comes. Comes back to the same thing for me. When it happens, it happens and until it happens it hasn't happened yet. [Say that fast 10x LOL] Two weeks ago I broke down and bought a log splitter finally and rebuilding my firewood enclosure was on my bucket list as well. I went out this morning and tore the existing one down and if things hold off for awhile yet I'll get the materials to finish the new one next week or the week after. Good to stay busy and continue to improve your personal situation the best you can. There is always something else that needs done especially when you live in the boonies.

    One thing that I am convinced of and it's one of those things I carried with me for years now. I won't claim that God told me this in the first person but I remember back to when the USSR fell apart in the early 90's. Everyone was amazed at how quickly everything came apart at the seams for them. One week they were a strong country with a mighty military even though at the time it was obvious there were a lot of internal troubles and they were in a steady decline. And then it picked up pace and within two weeks the nation completely fell apart. And I remember having the strongest impression and a voice in my head I heard clearly stated 'As quickly as they fell when the U.S. falls it will happen even quicker.' I kind of dismissed it at the time as I was just getting into the prepper mindset but that has always stuck with me.

    I tend to agree with what Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair have stated in the past. Credit and liquidity are the grease that the world economy and financial system depend on to function. When the 'event' happens [whatever the event is] the markets and banking will seize up and it will be all over in 48 hours. So whatever the event is it will be big and everyone will be glued to the TV and other sources trying to get a handle on what is happening. Use that short period of befuddlement, disbelief and shock to get the final things you need before the whole system implodes.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New England region
    Posts
    9,205
    When it happens, it happens and until it happens it hasn't happened yet.


    Perfect sentiment and the only one that really addresses the question of 'when?'

    Fwiw, I have always applauded and promoted your wise thought quoted here on this subject.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

    Ernest Joyce

  7. #7
    #5:

    I tend to agree with what Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair have stated in the past. Credit and liquidity are the grease that the world economy and financial system depend on to function. When the 'event' happens [whatever the event is] the markets and banking will seize up and it will be all over in 48 hours. So whatever the event is it will be big and everyone will be glued to the TV and other sources trying to get a handle on what is happening. Use that short period of befuddlement, disbelief and shock to get the final things you need before the whole system implodes.
    It is difficult to explain but I see the possibility of something as simple as a shooting turning into a Rodney King style race riot, turning into rioting all over the U.S. (big cities first of course) with those "enemies" we have already squared off in far away places with strange sounding names.... deciding that the time to strike has come while Uncle Sam has his head on fire with his a** catching.

    In short....

    there are a lot of fuses already lit and something is bound to detonate soon

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New England region
    Posts
    9,205
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post



    In short....

    there are a lot of fuses already lit and something is bound to detonate soon
    Even shorter, I completely agree.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

    Ernest Joyce

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    I tend to agree with what Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair have stated in the past. Credit and liquidity are the grease that the world economy and financial system depend on to function. When the 'event' happens [whatever the event is] the markets and banking will seize up and it will be all over in 48 hours. So whatever the event is it will be big and everyone will be glued to the TV and other sources trying to get a handle on what is happening. Use that short period of befuddlement, disbelief and shock to get the final things you need before the whole system implodes.
    Not just glued to the TV, but doing the standard things immediately thereafter. In the event of a bank holiday, for example, people will be in a panic to hit the bank and get their money, only to find out what a bank holiday actually IS. Then they'll likely fall back to home and see what cash they can rally together to get what they need. Plus, consider how many people will be stuck at work when it hits.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by minkykat View Post
    I got that feeling around 11:30 PM CST last night. It was the feeling that the other shoe had either dropped or was at least dangling on the toes of Madame Fate and getting ready to drop.
    In fact, I prowled all over the web looking for confirmation until about 1AM.

    All today so far, the music for "Lamb of God, you take away the sins of the world; mercy on us" is running thru my head.

    In the Catholic service, this is sung right before receiving communion. It ends with, "...grant us peace."

    Understand; this would NOT be as the world would give but rather, God's peace.
    This is about the same time I felt despondent and turned off internet and went to bed. 11:30 cst.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sandhills North Carolina
    Posts
    29,055
    Hillary TOLD you what's coming when she conceded to Trump
    The Purple Revolution


    It only takes 3% of Snowflakes to over throw an established government

    If the US falls it will be because of the west coast movement - particularly Washington and Oregon

    Trump won 2626 counties
    Hillary won 487 counties

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    OK
    Posts
    19,556
    I agree with Vestige.

    The news is kinda in a funk right now. I've noticed that it kinda has a rhythm over a period of time.

    This feels like something is coming.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

    Member: Nowski Brigade

    Deplorable


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Central Illinois..halfway between here and there.
    Posts
    8,686
    Agreed. Sitting here waiting and preparing as best as I can for the main event. I just don't know how much tighter this rubber band can be wound before it breaks.

    And just maybe I'm wound up a little tight, too. Yesterday, after watching this video Final Moments http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...head-Dallas-TX , I went out to run some errands and hit up the grocery store. When I went in, the parking lot was full and people were scurrying around like crazy. This was about 1:15 in the afternoon, so it wasn't over a lunch hour. When I came out, the parking lot as deserted. Kinda freaked me out because there were very few cars driving by in a pretty busy section of town while I was loading up my groceries. Then, in a five minute trip home, I came upon maybe ONE car! I kept checking my phone to see if something had happened while I was in the store. Ran into the house to check here on TB. Thankfully, nothing happened yet.
    Needs more cowbell.
    "The Constitution only gives people the right to persue happiness. You have to catch it yourself." --Benjamin Franklin
    Proud member of fly-over country

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    20,323
    Just a little tidbit I heard the other day that I found interesting. You know the Bible verse about nation will rise against nation - if you go back to the original Hebrew this really should be translated race against race. That gave me the goose bumps.
    Happy is the Nation whose God is the Lord. -Psalm 33:12

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    3,879
    Agree. I have noticed the lack of info lately, it is like there has been a clamping down.

    Am concerned about the April 24-26 thing, 911 happened during such an event. I just noticed on GLP that someone brought up the weird recording of a man saying "TRUMP, April 26th". Now I remember hearing this and it played at least for 24 hours, I do not remember what frequency maybe someone here will remember it, it happened and played September 2016. I fear it could be an assassination.

    If they pull something big, false flag, in a populated area I think it will mean the big war. Don't put it past these amoral godless cretins in charge and I don't mean TRUMP.

    I am rambling.

    We are chock full of those who are not american and they hate us, what ever happens if it is big, I think we will be attacked from within. The power outages in different places today is most likely a trial run.

    Biblical, "sudden destruction" is on my mind.
    Under a Texas starry night sky sat a cowboy, a Muslim and an Indian. The Indian said, “Once we were
    many. But now we are few.” The Muslim grinned and said, “Once we were few. But now we are many!” The Texas cowboy spat into the fire and said, “That's cuz we ain't played cowboys and moslems yet!”

  16. #16
    Yes, I agree. But, enjoy today. Have a "beverage" and chill. It is Friday, happy hour, and I am about to grill a few (small) steaks.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    975
    What I think is weird is that if it wasn't for this site I wouldn't even know what was going on. (No TV)

    You would think people at work and out in the world would be talking about it around the water cooler. They are not. In fact when they do it seems to be of the mentality "meh, North Korea does this all the time"

    Uh yeah they do but 3-4 countries don't move a ton of troops and massive amount of hardware and stare each other down every time.

    That is what makes this so different. There is actual army movement on a big scale and no one is talking about it! At least apart from the net and tv no one (except us here and on a few other boards)

    I find that odd.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    975
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    Agree. I have noticed the lack of info lately, it is like there has been a clamping down.

    Am concerned about the April 24-26 thing, 911 happened during such an event. I just noticed on GLP that someone brought up the weird recording of a man saying "TRUMP, April 26th". Now I remember hearing this and it played at least for 24 hours, I do not remember what frequency maybe someone here will remember it, it happened and played September 2016. I fear it could be an assassination.

    If they pull something big, false flag, in a populated area I think it will mean the big war. Don't put it past these amoral godless cretins in charge and I don't mean TRUMP.

    I am rambling.

    We are chock full of those who are not american and they hate us, what ever happens if it is big, I think we will be attacked from within. The power outages in different places today is most likely a trial run.

    Biblical, "sudden destruction" is on my mind.
    I think that was some guy driving thru traffic and it was coming out of his car radio. I saw the you tube on it. He was on the east coast somewhere.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    278
    Rex Tillerson and Lindsay Grahams RINO comments about Iran/NK. 150,000 Chinese troops massing, Russia sending troops/armor to NK, sending bombers to skirt Alaska. NK fat man saying he'll use the dreaded "super mighty preemptive strike". 3 carrier groups steaming into harms way. JASON CHAFFETZ saying he'll step down (people with power, a lot of power, don't generally walk away). Bill O'Reillys unceremoniously bad dismissal. Frances elections/terror attacks, etc, etc, etc.

    All ========

    Bad Ju-Ju
    "Courage is fear holding on a minute longer". George S. Patton

    "Prepare for the unknown by studying how others in the past have coped with the unforeseeable and the unpredictable". George S. Patton

  20. #20
    Big thunderstorms here in the Ozarks. We are off grid so power outtages do not concern us. The World is heating up and yep, something is gonna pop. Likely big. We are ready. Bring it. Had a Maker's Mark, enjoying the rain, checking the news I do not trust. Friends rolling in about 2200. Life is good. Shabbat Shalom, y'all
    "Be Prepared" - Boy Scouts Motto
    "And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch." - Jesus Christ, Mk 13:37
    "Don't worry, be happy" - Bobby Mcferrin
    "Take a chill pill" - Mongo

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by bassgirl View Post
    I think that was some guy driving thru traffic and it was coming out of his car radio. I saw the you tube on it. He was on the east coast somewhere.
    O.K., so I went back and looked at the details of this.

    1. 1630 am on the new jersey turnpike newark, That's Chester Township's Emergency AM Station.

    [link to chestertownship.org]

    2. from the stations own page,

    "The station runs pre recorded loops, which are changed as the situation warrants."

    3. Their response...

    "Chester Township NJ That is not our station. Those bands only travel so far. It is accessable within 5 miles of Chester then other stations take over. This was heard near Newark Airport."

    4. According to this: [link to radio-locator.com] there is no AM 1630 in Newark NJ.

    OK, so this is a bit doomish but then we got this 3 days later:



    Published on Sep 23, 2016

    Weird AM Radio Broadcast. Did anyone else hear this??? It was Urbandale, Iowa – AM 1210....I'm pretty sure that was the station. It went on for about 15 minutes and then all of a sudden stopped. Then it was nothing but static??? Please tell me in the comments if you have any idea wtf this is!!!!

    Well, it's a slow news week and we got a major event coming up in Jersey/NY, they do like to announce it first and play with our minds. Good news though, we'll know for sure in 5 days. But, if they take him out. it's 'go" time!
    Under a Texas starry night sky sat a cowboy, a Muslim and an Indian. The Indian said, “Once we were
    many. But now we are few.” The Muslim grinned and said, “Once we were few. But now we are many!” The Texas cowboy spat into the fire and said, “That's cuz we ain't played cowboys and moslems yet!”

  22. #22
    But, if they take him out. it's 'go" time!
    Understatement of the month ^^^

  23. #23
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,330
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    O.K., so I went back and looked at the details of this.

    1. 1630 am on the new jersey turnpike newark, That's Chester Township's Emergency AM Station.

    [link to chestertownship.org]

    2. from the stations own page,

    "The station runs pre recorded loops, which are changed as the situation warrants."

    3. Their response...

    "Chester Township NJ That is not our station. Those bands only travel so far. It is accessable within 5 miles of Chester then other stations take over. This was heard near Newark Airport."

    4. According to this: [link to radio-locator.com] there is no AM 1630 in Newark NJ.

    OK, so this is a bit doomish but then we got this 3 days later:



    Published on Sep 23, 2016

    Weird AM Radio Broadcast. Did anyone else hear this??? It was Urbandale, Iowa – AM 1210....I'm pretty sure that was the station. It went on for about 15 minutes and then all of a sudden stopped. Then it was nothing but static??? Please tell me in the comments if you have any idea wtf this is!!!!

    Well, it's a slow news week and we got a major event coming up in Jersey/NY, they do like to announce it first and play with our minds. Good news though, we'll know for sure in 5 days. But, if they take him out. it's 'go" time!
    Transcript of Above Emergency Broadcast Announcement on AM Radio:



    "Trump Will Go 26

    Go April 26

    Donald Trump To Be Out

    Black Flag Slide

    Code 0001 Drop Now

    Code Black

    Z( or C? or T?)7519380101001"



    then message repeats....


    Only thing I could find on internet search about "Black Code" (other than all the stupid RACIAL connotations of it that stupid GOOGLE wanted to bring up) is this:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_(code)

    {snip}
    The Black Code was a US secret code used by US military attachés in the early period of World War II prior to the entry of the United States. The name derived from the colour of the superencipherment tables/codebook binding. [1] The code was compromised by Axis intelligence, the information leak costing a great many British lives.


    GET THIS:

    a search of the words "Black Flag Slide" brings up MANY links to a VIDEO game---


    a game named Assassin's Creed

    https://www.google.com/#q=assassin%2...ack+flag+slide
    Last edited by Countrymouse; 04-22-2017 at 03:18 PM.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  24. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Posts
    1,428
    I'm actually pretty calm these days. The daily grind and staying informed are enough for me. I've prepared physically as much as is reasonable, I have some supplies, and more importantly although I stay aware my mind is clear. When I look at world news and antifa protests, I see a lot of yammering people yelling about violence but not actually doing it. I've been ready to drop the hammer for years even though I don't want to do so. Them, not so much, but if they do, well then I'll do my small part to protect my family and take out the trash.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    Transcript of Above Emergency Broadcast Announcement on AM Radio:



    "Trump Will Go 26

    Go April 26

    Donald Trump To Be Out

    Black Flag Slide

    Code 0001 Drop Now

    Code Black

    Z( or C? or T?)7519380101001"



    then message repeats....


    Only thing I could find on internet search about "Black Code" (other than all the stupid RACIAL connotations of it that stupid GOOGLE wanted to bring up) is this:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_(code)

    {snip}
    The Black Code was a US secret code used by US military attachés in the early period of World War II prior to the entry of the United States. The name derived from the colour of the superencipherment tables/codebook binding. [1] The code was compromised by Axis intelligence, the information leak costing a great many British lives.


    GET THIS:

    a search of the words "Black Flag Slide" brings up MANY links to a VIDEO game---


    a game named Assassin's Creed

    https://www.google.com/#q=assassin%2...ack+flag+slide
    More on above:

    Donald Trump will be in ATLANTA April 26, for an NRA convention.


    And, of course, I-85 is still out, making traffic here a royal MESS. As stated on the thread about the I-85 bridge collapse, now would be a wonderful (awful) time for any catastrophe to hit Atlanta that makes everyone want to try to escape the city quickly-- not gonna happen...


    The date is also apparently Melania Trump's birthday.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  26. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    10,454
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    I have recently read a thread started by someone else that mentioned the same topic I now again present.

    I read this forum daily to keep abreast of world events since MSM is less than worthless.

    We continually see threads and information regarding troop movements, armament movements, military exercises (shows of strength), unusual formations of military aircraft, flights of military aircraft at other than normal times in other than normal locations and on and on and on.

    These things cost literally billions of dollars and appear to be increasing in intensity daily.

    The major world powers appear to be squaring off in many locations of the world.

    The lesser players are doing likewise and, naturally, the terrorists and assorted nuts are continuing to wreak havoc with daily life all over the world.

    All members here, so inclined, are making preparations of various types in anticipation of some event that will impact them personally because of their location or the world in general.

    I realize that this is somewhat considered a "doom site" but the same info discussed here is getting into every internet web site I visit including Facebook which I don't visit but I am told by others that it is, likewise, loading up on impending doom.

    In the midst of all this verbiage, on the web, in the news and in table talk at restaurants etc. there seems to be a recent "lull" in the discussion, threats etc. as hardware has been moved or is being moved into place.

    IMO the world has essentially "squared off" for conflict and is now just bringing up reinforcements and waiting for the first shot to be fired.

    I could go on for pages of miscellaneous supporting examples but I believe that is unnecessary for this crowd.

    In addition to the various militaries of the world the right and left political factions are squared off.

    Various races are squared off. (Here and all over the world.)

    In some relatively small arenas the rhetoric has been replaced by actual violence and it appears to be increasing in frequency.

    Prophets of doom/violence are coming out of the woodwork on the web and occasionally in the MSM.

    Months ago the Curmudgeon had a thread saying he felt all hell was getting ready to break loose.

    I am of the same conviction today... at this moment.

    The relatively modest/mundane thread topics on the main page are indicative of the uncanny silence.

    The pickup of activity in the BS is indicative of action taking place about which no one is actually speaking.

    I go about my days here in the woods doing what I normally do and keeping in close contact with loved ones and friends to make sure they are aware of "things" as much as is possible.

    I recommend highly others do likewise.

    I don't know where or when but...

    something big is about to pop.....

    and I believe it is down to hours.


    Flamers welcome.
    Mass consciousness. Monkey mind. May or may not happen. Feel it every day, but I take it into perspective.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

    "Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

    "If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

    "All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens

  27. #27
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,330
    And a bit more:

    the "code" at the end--

    751938 0101001

    I tried it with a "C", a "T", and a "Z" in front--nothing.

    I tried it with the number alone---nothing.


    Then is separated it out, thusly: 751938 0101001 --- and got the following:

    Something from a site called "DataDryad"---all in code---have no idea what it is---maybe some of you programmers and other geeks here can make heads/tails of it:
    https://datadryad.org/bitstream/hand...nex?sequence=1

    Some site in Russian that has both the number sets:
    https://pickpoint.ru/postamats.xml

    and some sites about Social Security numbers (although that number has too many digits to be a SS #; I don't suppose it resembles the Donald's SS # at all--?)

    search link: https://www.google.com/search?q=+Z75...751938+0101001
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  28. #28
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,330
    Found this video about the 26th of April, the "whale" (Cetus) constellation, and the "Sign of Jonah"---

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8w6ztzwJFrE

    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  29. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    Posts
    4,495
    Once I get over this bug....I'm going fishing. Why? Because there is not a damn thing else I can do. I've prepped as much as I can prep. We're like fleas riding on the back of a really dumb assed dog that keeps running out into the street after cars. Sooner or later that stupid mutt is going to catch one or vice versa. Either way we can't stop the dopey dog and we can't jump off, so we're stuck here for a while. Let's hope the dog gets tired and goes home before it meets it's ultimate fate for being stupid.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

  30. #30
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    25,330
    Getting weirder and weirder.

    Remember how the very "day" of many terrorist attacks, there just "happens" to be a "drill" for the very "same" kind of attack going on in the near vicinity?

    Happened with 9/11, with the Boston Marathon, with the Sandy Hook school shooting attack, and others.

    Look what's supposed to happen on April 26, according to a comment on the You Tube below the video above:
    (http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...36#post6439536)

    On April 26th, 2017, the U.S. government will conduct Operation Gotham Shield, an exercise that will take place at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It is an exercise simulating a terrorist attack by the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device over the state of New Jersey and New York.
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.


  31. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    East Tennessee
    Posts
    10,454
    Ya know, there are only so many numbers. About nine if my drunk mind remembers correctly. Infinite variations granted. But, only so many numbers. The human mind is REALLY GOOD at picking out similarities and commons. It's kinda' why we are where we are at. Just really good at noticing shit. Like lions trying to eat us and shit.
    "You don't change the way people think by changing what they say. You change the way people think with HEADLESS CHARRED BODIES FLYING THROUGH THE AIR. BLOOD! FLAMES! HELLFIRE AND DAMNATION!"
    ~~ Alastair J. R. Young

    "Bring me tools and beer!!!" ~~ Homer Simpson

    "If a dream is all that I got, then I wish you in a fairy tale where you are still in love with me." ~~ Cold

    "All weather is now manufactured. Period."
    ~~Scott Stevens

  32. #32
    [also posted to Ed Dames thread but seems more appropriate here] I rarely have dreams, but in a dream this week I saw a missile flying into New York City. I didn't see it explode so don't know if nuclear. I knew it had to do with North Korea, in the dream. Which doesn't make sense; I would expect NK to send missiles into the West Coast not the East Coast.
    God's idea of grace is far bigger than your idea of karma-Alan Cohen

  33. #33
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    right here
    Posts
    3,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    Getting weirder and weirder.

    Remember how the very "day" of many terrorist attacks, there just "happens" to be a "drill" for the very "same" kind of attack going on in the near vicinity?

    Happened with 9/11, with the Boston Marathon, with the Sandy Hook school shooting attack, and others.

    Look what's supposed to happen on April 26, according to a comment on the You Tube below the video above:
    (http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...36#post6439536)

    On April 26th, 2017, the U.S. government will conduct Operation Gotham Shield, an exercise that will take place at the MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey. It is an exercise simulating a terrorist attack by the detonation of a 10,000-ton nuclear device over the state of New Jersey and New York.
    I appreciate all your digging very much, it is a conundrum wrapped in a riddle for sure. April 26th is also a high holy day for islam too I believe.
    Under a Texas starry night sky sat a cowboy, a Muslim and an Indian. The Indian said, “Once we were
    many. But now we are few.” The Muslim grinned and said, “Once we were few. But now we are many!” The Texas cowboy spat into the fire and said, “That's cuz we ain't played cowboys and moslems yet!”

  34. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by Hfcomms View Post
    Agree that something big is going to pop but my prediction antenna is broken. I don't know what, where or when but I do know that something ugly this way comes. Comes back to the same thing for me. When it happens, it happens and until it happens it hasn't happened yet. [Say that fast 10x LOL] Two weeks ago I broke down and bought a log splitter finally and rebuilding my firewood enclosure was on my bucket list as well. I went out this morning and tore the existing one down and if things hold off for awhile yet I'll get the materials to finish the new one next week or the week after. Good to stay busy and continue to improve your personal situation the best you can. There is always something else that needs done especially when you live in the boonies.

    One thing that I am convinced of and it's one of those things I carried with me for years now. I won't claim that God told me this in the first person but I remember back to when the USSR fell apart in the early 90's. Everyone was amazed at how quickly everything came apart at the seams for them. One week they were a strong country with a mighty military even though at the time it was obvious there were a lot of internal troubles and they were in a steady decline. And then it picked up pace and within two weeks the nation completely fell apart. And I remember having the strongest impression and a voice in my head I heard clearly stated 'As quickly as they fell when the U.S. falls it will happen even quicker.' I kind of dismissed it at the time as I was just getting into the prepper mindset but that has always stuck with me.

    I tend to agree with what Bill Holter and Jim Sinclair have stated in the past. Credit and liquidity are the grease that the world economy and financial system depend on to function. When the 'event' happens [whatever the event is] the markets and banking will seize up and it will be all over in 48 hours. So whatever the event is it will be big and everyone will be glued to the TV and other sources trying to get a handle on what is happening. Use that short period of befuddlement, disbelief and shock to get the final things you need before the whole system implodes.
    It will happen within the 'twinkling of an eye'......

    google the term....'summer shield'......these war games are taking place right on the Russian border

    Here is a scenario which was authored by the Russians,

    '"US and UK planes then attack Syrian government positions. Russian planes are destroyed as well as Syrian ones. Russia retaliates by firing at US/UK aircraft. NATO responds by ordering Operation Barbarossa 2.0 in ‘self-defense’. Note in this context that hawks in the US are already talking positively about the ‘limited use’ of nuclear weapons.

    If it all sounds far-fetched, then remember, Donald Trump is US President and Boris Johnson is UK Foreign Secretary.

    Another variation, and probably the more likely one, is that the Kremlin is warned that if it dares to try and retaliate in Syria against the US or UK, NATO troops would sweep into Russia. In other words, the forces built up in Eastern Europe and the Baltics would indeed be used as a deterrent, but not against Russian ‘aggression,’ as is claimed, but to try and stop Russia defending its allies and its vital strategic interests.

    Either scenario is deeply disturbing. The best way to take these options off the table is for citizens of NATO countries to demand their countries stop the military build-up on Russia’s borders. After all, we’re the ones paying for this nonsense, at a time when cuts to vital public services are being made at home. To defuse tensions, demilitarized borders in Eastern Europe, as UK Labour party leader Jeremy Corbyn has called for, are urgently needed.

    Reading about NATO’s ‘defensive’ Summer Shield exercises this week reminded me of being back at university in the 1980s. Anyone who studied law in England will know the famous case of Combe v. Combe (1951) in which Lord Denning ruled that promissory estoppel can only be used as a shield and not a sword. We should insist that NATO, which in recent years has most definitely been used as a sword, follows the same rules. And those Danish soldiers in Estonia should enjoy their posting – and any ‘honey-traps’ while they can"
    snip snip

    If the game plan is correct, concerning NATO sweeping into Russia....we all can bet our bottom dollar that the nukes will fly in great numbers. The cornering of the Norks is part of a larger game plan which takes into account a huge world war scenario...Currently, IMHO, CONUS is merely a chess piece that can used as a pawn in THE GREAT GAME OF HEGEMONY. The population of CONUS which would be laid to waste if a nuclear war were to take place more than likely.... would be considered.....collateral damage..........that is why there is no civil defense infrastructure in place...
    Sow the Wind....Reap the Whirlwind

  35. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    New Hampshire
    Posts
    6,831
    I have the feeling this week will be the week we all will remember.

  36. #36
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Central Louisiana
    Posts
    7,257
    I'm skeptical about anything really happening in CONUS, except the idiots that are rioting.

    Judy

  37. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Ozarks, Roaming
    Posts
    1,220
    Quote Originally Posted by NBCsurvivor View Post
    Ya know, there are only so many numbers. About nine if my drunk mind remembers correctly. Infinite variations granted. But, only so many numbers. The human mind is REALLY GOOD at picking out similarities and commons. It's kinda' why we are where we are at. Just really good at noticing shit. Like lions trying to eat us and shit.
    Don't forget about that Cinaman that invented negative numbers.
    I don't know who invented 0 and the other 9 numbers...

    So, that gives us 19 numbers, as 0 is counted only once.
    Sam2
    Resist Or Submit.
    It is too late, for words...

    ___Resistor_____/VVVVVV\__


  38. #38
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    I appreciate all your digging very much, it is a conundrum wrapped in a riddle for sure. April 26th is also a high holy day for islam too I believe.
    It is also Melania's birthday, April 26th.

  39. #39

    16

    #34:

    If the game plan is correct, concerning NATO sweeping into Russia....we all can bet our bottom dollar that the nukes will fly in great numbers. The cornering of the Norks is part of a larger game plan which takes into account a huge world war scenario...Currently, IMHO, CONUS is merely a chess piece that can used as a pawn in THE GREAT GAME OF HEGEMONY. The population of CONUS which would be laid to waste if a nuclear war were to take place more than likely.... would be considered.....collateral damage..........that is why there is no civil defense infrastructure in place...
    The above, presented by dear doc f could merely be the musings of a demented mind or possibly represent the momentaneous "clearing" of a blurred crystal ball.

    If you can read and comprehend the meaning of that paragraph... without immediately heading to the liquor cabinet... you may just be tough enough to make it through whatever lies ahead.

  40. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Central Plains of North America
    Posts
    7,989
    Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    #34:



    The above, presented by dear doc f could merely be the musings of a demented mind or possibly represent the momentaneous "clearing" of a blurred crystal ball.

    If you can read and comprehend the meaning of that paragraph... without immediately heading to the liquor cabinet... you may just be tough enough to make it through whatever lies ahead.
    If you imagine yourself dead already, like many soldiers did during World War II, who had no time limit on their tour of duty, who could only go home when victory was achieved, then "tough" is not hard to achieve. One just needs the right mindset from the git-go.

    And given the likely conditions that will arise one should be able to avoid "shell-shock" from incessant artillery barrages. That will not likely be part of the mayhem that will ensue.
    The longer you can hold out,
    the better your chances.

    Sauron sleeps no more.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts


NOTICE: Timebomb2000 is an Internet forum for discussion of world events and personal disaster preparation. Membership is by request only. The opinions posted do not necessarily represent those of TB2K Incorporated (the owner of this website), the staff or site host. Responsibility for the content of all posts rests solely with the Member making them. Neither TB2K Inc, the Staff nor the site host shall be liable for any content.

All original member content posted on this forum becomes the property of TB2K Inc. for archival and display purposes on the Timebomb2000 website venue. Said content may be removed or edited at staff discretion. The original authors retain all rights to their material outside of the Timebomb2000.com website venue. Publication of any original material from Timebomb2000.com on other websites or venues without permission from TB2K Inc. or the original author is expressly forbidden.



"Timebomb2000", "TB2K" and "Watching the World Tick Away" are Service Mark℠ TB2K, Inc. All Rights Reserved.