Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PLAY Does THIS look like FUN? If it does, goodwill has kangaroo jumper stilts on auction..
+ Reply to Thread

6 Does THIS look like FUN? If it does, goodwill has kangaroo jumper stilts on auction..

Bid is at $51 now, these (NEW) run several hundred bucks, I think.
    Be advised that there are different BRANDS and the design and efficiency of these has rapidly evolved so who knows how high you can jump or fast you can run in an OLDER MODEL?
    HERE is the YOUTUBE video showing people using them (NOT THE SAME BRAND as being auctioned!):

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/auction...-38922763.html

Jumper's Stilts (38922763) Item Currently $51.00 USD
    Item ID # 38922763
    Quantity 1
    Start Time 4/18/2017 2:35:21 PM PT
    End Time 4/21/2017 7:15:00 PM PT
    Seller Seller Goodwill of Orange County [Contact]
    Location Santa Ana, CA
    Payment MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN seven (7) DAYS from auction close.
    Available Payment Methods: PayPal accepted or Major Credit Card Logos(Via PayPal)
    Shipping / Handling Buyer pays shipping No International Shipments
    This item ships via FedEx Shipment Cannot Be Combined With Other Items
    Shipping Weight 30 lbs.
    Actual Weight 16 lbs.
    Click Here For Carrier Dimensional Weight Rules
    Get Estimated Shipping & Handling
    Minimum shipment weight is 1lb., items weighing less than 1lb. will be calculated at the 1lb. rate.
    Items are shipped using a major carrier usually within 5 business days after receipt of payment. Shipping charges are calculated at payment time.

A handling fee of $3.25 applies to this item, regardless of delivery method including pick up.
    Returns Policy Please read our return policy below.
    Bids
    High bidder r****************y For the protection of our buyers, the bidder name is only visible to the bidder.
    # of bids
    4 ( bid history)
    Last edited by ainitfunny; 04-21-2017 at 06:42 AM.
    Proverbs 18:13 Wycliffe Bible (WYC)

13 He that answereth before that he heareth, showeth himself to be a fool; and worthy of shame.

It looks like a broken leg to me lol Our sons would like them though
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.

I'd probably be safer in a bayonet fight.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

Wow. Never heard of them. Would have loved that when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by straightstreet View Post
    It looks like a broken leg to me lol Our sons would like them though
    A toy recommended by the American Medical Association! Will increase doctor revenues by 150%!

I just had the regular wooden stilts my dad built me.......I walked everywhere in our yard with them up and down the terraced walls and never hurt myself once.

These look a little more complicated......bouncing is not good when you are going straight ahead.
    True North Strong and Free

Would have been fun as a teen but I don't bounce like I used to. So....no.
    To most Christians, the Bible is like a software license. Nobody actually reads it. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree." - unknown

Looks kinda dangerous to me.

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    I'd probably be safer in a bayonet fight.
    with hand greades

I couldn't tell exactly, but none of the people in the video appeared to have gray hair. Might not be a good idea for me...

Can't do it with the blance issues from the stroke but I'd be game otherwise. Lot of potential there from escaping herds of Walkers to herds of Antifada zombies.

My biggest concern would be doing a jump and having one of those fiberglass springs break on landing.

Reminds me of those boots worn by the girl in Portal games.
    "It ain't no secret I didn't get these scars falling over in church."

The healthy human mind doesn't wake up in the morning thinking this is it's last day on Earth. But I think that's a luxury, not a curse. To know you're close to the end is a kind of freedom. Good time to take... inventory.