Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE 20 Examples of What It Would Look Like if White Privilege Really Existed
+ Reply to Thread

2 20 Examples of What It Would Look Like if White Privilege Really Existed

This piece is almost a year old, but I did a search and didn't see that it had been posted. It remains relevant (maybe even more so) a year later.

https://townhall.com/columnists/john...isted-n2193361

20 Examples of What It Would Look Like if White Privilege Really Existed

John Hawkins
    Posted: Jul 16, 2016 12:01 AM

1) We’d see frequent discussions on whether bumbling white dads or negative portrayals of southerners on TV and in movies were unfair to white people.

2) The government would be turning down talented black and Hispanic students to allow less qualified white students to get in via Affirmative Action.

3) Minorities would be LEAVING the United States, not making dangerous treks through the desert in the middle of the night to get in.

4) Falsely calling someone a “racist” would be considered to be just as repulsive as being a racist.

5) There wouldn't be an option to press 2 for Spanish.

6) Instead of being almost universally perceived as being a racist jackass, David Duke would be….well, he’d still be almost universally perceived as a racist jackass.

7) There would be serious discussions about whether the NBA discriminates against white Americans.

8) Every year we would celebrate White History Month and on the final day, we would hold a Miss White America pageant on White Entertainment TV.

9) America’s most privileged members, college professors, actors, rock stars, cable TV hosts, newspaper columnists and politicians would be laughed at and called hypocrites if they accused less privileged Americans of having “white privilege” because of the color of their skin.

10) Businesses would use quotas to try to increase the number of white employees they have to an even higher percentage.

11) White kids would get in-state tuition everywhere, while non-white illegal immigrants would have to pay out of state rates everywhere – if they were allowed to go to college at all since they’re here illegally.

12) Rachel Dolezel and Shaun King would be telling everyone they are white.

13) O.J. Simpson would have been convicted of murdering Nicole Brown Simpson.

14) Every time non-white Americans used electricity, the Internet, played basketball or even mentioned the Constitution, they'd be scolded for "appropriating" the culture and accomplishments of white Americans.

15) Every time there was a crime committed against a white person by a minority, every newspaper and cable news show in America would be bending over backwards to paint it as a racially-motivated attack.

16) Every time a commenter on MSNBC started attacking white people, it would immediately be shut down with cries of "Microaggression! Microaggression!"

17) There would be angry protests and people screaming "White lives matter" every time a white criminal was shot by a cop.

18) The losers in the KKK would get the same kind of respect that the NAACP and La Raza get today while members of those groups would be correctly written off as racist, mouth-breathing morons.

19) When a manager wanted to fire a white guy, he'd be told by his supervisor, "Woah, woah, woah. You need an extensive paperwork trail to fire a white guy. You don't want to get in trouble with the government, do you?"

20) Barack Obama would be getting high again with the rest of the Choom Gang right now instead of ruining the country after being elected as President primarily because of his race.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    When a manager wanted to fire a white guy, he'd be told by his supervisor, "Woah, woah, woah. You need an extensive paperwork trail to fire a white guy. You don't want to get in trouble with the government, do you?"
    Why is "whoa" so hard to spell?

If there REALLY was white privilege:

1. Niggers would be "boy" and "girl" into old age.

2. Niggers would step off the sidewalk when white people were approaching.

3. Everybody would have a Nigger Mammy in the kitchen whipping up fabulous meals and desserts.

4. Nigger males would be hanging from trees for looking at white wimmens wrong.

5. Niggers would have jobs like garbage collectors and shoe-shine boy, and would be happily singing old Negro Spirituals as they worked.

6. Niggers would address all white people as Sir or Mam on pain of being whipped.

Now THAT'S "white privilege."
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    paging dobbin

Apparently w/ John Hawkins......as with most -- genetic defect !!

Chiwahwah....

It's because of the "silent h". Dint you ever studdy gramer?
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

I never studied grampar either.

(Get it? Grammar and grampar...)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Hawkins_(columnist)

Early life

Hawkins graduated from Morehead High School in Eden, North Carolina. He attended the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, where he majored in psychology. (Edit: Not English and here is your reason) His columns have published in various newspapers like Townhall.com, The Washington Times, Human Events, The Hill, The Washington Examiner, The Huffington Post, Hot Air, and TPNN.[1][2][3]

Career

Hawkins owns the conservative blog Right Wing News,[4] as well as Linkiest [5] and he is co-owner of The Looking Spoon.[6] His columns appear twice a week at Townhall[7] and at PJ Media.[8] He has interviewed Ann Coulter, Donald Rumsfeld, Milton Friedman, Andrew Breitbart and Karl Rove.

Hawkins worked for the Duncan Hunter presidential campaign, 2008, claimed to have been blackballed from the Republican Convention that year for criticizing John McCain[9] and was also the co-founder of "Not Mitt Romney.com" in 2012.[10] Additionally, Hawkins was also on Current TV's first King Con,[11] appeared on the first HuffPoLive live panel[12] and was listed by Alternet as one of the 10 Young Right-Wingers Being Prepped to Take Over the Conservative Movement .[13]
    It would seem Mr. Hawkins is mostly "gee" so we'll let him take an extra step on the whoa, and not pummel him afterwards about the head and neck with the crop.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

I have lived in China, South Korea, Indonesia etc, etc where whites were Privileged to teach English full stop. Come one with the I am important and get it straight boy and you end up on the next plane out.

We used to be of importance in Western Countries but have been sold out by our own governments.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    I never studied grampar either.

(Get it? Grammar and grampar...)
    That right there was funny.
    "Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light." Amos 5:18

I've had a White Ford F250 Diesel since 2000. DW and I call it White Privilege.

I throw a bunch of paper into the garbage and call it White Trash.

In fact every Tuesday evening my hubby has to take the White trash out to the curb for pick up.

But having the pads of white paper, is white privilege..yeah indeed.

If there really were white privilege, Marcus Garvey would have been allowed to take all the blacks back to Africa with him.

I have lived in China, South Korea, Indonesia etc, etc where whites were Privileged to teach English full stop. Come one with the I am important and get it straight boy and you end up on the next plane out.

Could you repeat this in the King's English?

This country would be white and we wouldn't be allowing in immigrants from 3rd world shitholes. Period.

We'd have an immigration policy like New Zealand + Israel: If you can't contribute to the economy right away, we don't want you, and if you're not genetically Europoid, then you aren't welcome.

New Zealand uses the 'economic viability' (except for mohameddans and apefricans) and Israel uses the 'genetically jewish' test to become a citizen.

Why not America? If it's good for the goose then why wouldn't it be good for the gander?

I'm sick and tired of 3rd world 80 IQ parasites colonizing the country my forefathers built through blood sweat and tears. And I'm tired of liberals demanding that the USA open its doors and its wallet to the entirety of the 3rd world.

if Shitlibs love the darkies so much, then why don't they just move to darkland and leave us the hell alone?

I like white people. I want to live among white people. Diversity sucks.

Freedom of association is a basic human right that we do not have in the USA.

This is what 1860 felt like.

May God give us strength to prevail in the struggle that must ensue. Between international communists (liberals, jews, minorities) and God fearing White people who want their own country and who want their heritage to be valued and respected.
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

personally I like all the advances that white science and ingenuity have developed these last two thousand years.