Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INTL Today's photo: Cow
+ Reply to Thread

2 Today's photo: Cow

Must be India. Just thought it was funny. And the obvious question is........

No2EVM‏ @SaifThoughts 22m22 minutes ago
    Replying to @SahilThoughts @I_DeModitised and

#BREAKING
    गाय माता का दर्जा दिलाने गोवा की एक गाय सुसाइड करने पानी टैंक पे चढ़ी... #गायो_की_मांगे_पूरी_करो
    😹
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Might as well just butcher it right there. Cows can climb UP stairs without too much of a problem, but they DON'T go back down worth a damn.

A few times over the years we had animals climb the stairs into the haymow... we have a door on the bottom, but kids and hired help weren't always good about keeping it closed. Every time, the only way we could get them back down was to get them backed up to the stairs, and then literally shove them down backwards. That was an enclosed stairwell, though, and a single flight. The cow in the pic isn't coming back down without a harness and block and tackle... or a helicopter!

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by summerthyme View Post
    Might as well just butcher it right there.

Summerthyme
    GASP!! They would never do that in India...might be a relative But that is a funny picture...lol
    Therefore be ye also ready; for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh. Matt. 24:44

Might as well just butcher it right there.

Summerthyme
    Well, since they worship cows.....
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Thus the high cost of beef.
    Happy is the Nation whose God is the Lord. -Psalm 33:12

Actually I saw that picture on TV some time ago and they did get that cow down the stairs. I don,t remember if it came down front wards or ass backwards.

LIVE WITHIN YOUR HARVEST

Quote Originally Posted by Taz View Post
    Actually I saw that picture on TV some time ago and they did get that cow down the stairs. I don,t remember if it came down front wards or ass backwards.

Good to know. Internet is passing it around like it's new.

Thanks, Taz.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

According to Kalika, cows in India can manage to get down stairs. They may not like it much, and this one may have needed some "encouragement", but they can do stairs.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Just taking a dip in the old water tank.

Not a cow altho it is bovine in species. Look closely folks, it's a bull. No udders but male paraphenalia....

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

hey look.. I can see my pasture from here

It's their High Cow.

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    According to Kalika, cows in India can manage to get down stairs. They may not like it much, and this one may have needed some "encouragement", but they can do stairs.
    Small bit of horseradish does the trick
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

Quote Originally Posted by Marthanoir View Post
    Small bit of horseradish does the trick
    Applied to which end?
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Applied to which end?
    The rear, and then RLF
    Si vis pacem para bellum.

would love to see the video of cow going up.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Good Luck with all that . . .
    "One Shot, Twelve Kills - U.S. Naval Gun Fire Support "

Just give it a little push......

Bull, not cow.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

I'm sure many of our American customs seem funny as hell to people of other cultures too, but come on......

Holy Cow!

Holy Cow getting ready to make Holy Shit

Holy Shit! It brings good luck to children
    Parents have been rolling their children in cow dung in an Indian village They believe the manure brings children good luck and a healthy life

Holy Crap!
    Cow paddies mixed with straw are worth good money and are sold on Amazon and EBay in India as fuel.

NEW DELHI: With the holiday season in full swing, Indians are flocking to the online marketplace in droves. But there's one unusual item flying off the virtual shelves: Cow dung patties are selling like hot cakes.
    While the patties — cow poop mixed with hay, made mainly by women in rural areas and used to fuel fires — have long been available in India's villages, online retailers including Amazon and eBay are now reaching out to the country's ever-increasing urban population.
    Some retailers say they're offering discounts for large orders. Some customers are asking for gift wrapping.

"I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

Why has she got her face covered up lf the stuff is so wonderful????
    Guns, Grub, and God!

Quote Originally Posted by Border Guns View Post
    Why has she got her face covered up lf the stuff is so wonderful????
    Hey, it pays the bills, but I don't think I would want to shake hands with her.
    After those pictures I don't feel so bad anymore spreading bags of BlackCow from Home Depot on the lawn anymore. Still breaking up those big clumps by hand isn't fun.

Investigated Amazon 8 small cowpaddies $48
    http://www.amazon.in/AsiaCraft-Cakes.../dp/B016S1J8KW

AsiaCraft

AsiaCraft 8 PCs Pure Cow Dung Cakes (Gobar Upla) for Hawan and Indian Rituals, Dia 8"

4.0 out of 5 stars 44 customer reviews

| 9 answered questions

Price: 149.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details
    Inclusive of all taxes

Cash on Delivery eligible.

In stock.

Delivery to pincode 400001 - Mumbai within 2 - 4 business days. Details

Sold by Inditradition (4.5 out of 5 | 1,494 ratings) and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

30 offers from 48.00

Size: 8 Pcs

<li id="size_name_0" title="Click to select 8 Pcs" data-defaultasin="B016S1J8KW" data-dp-url="" class="swatchSelect">

<li id="size_name_1" title="Click to select 24 Pcs" data-defaultasin="B016S1JB9K" data-dp-url="/dp/B016S1JB9K/ref=twister_B016S1J65Y?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1" class="swatchAvailable">

• Material: Cow Dung, Color: Brown, Dia - 8", Weight - 200 grams per pc
    • Package Contents: 8-Piece Cow Dung Cake
    • Cow's dung is considered very sacred for performing Yagna & Hawan
    Last edited by TerryK; 04-21-2017 at 01:05 AM.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    Not a cow altho it is bovine in species. Look closely folks, it's a bull. No udders but male paraphenalia....
    Ding! Ding! We have a winner!

you want to get the walking steaks to go down the stairs then you need one of these..

it will mooooove quick
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by byronandkathy2003 View Post
    you want to get the walking steaks to go down the stairs then you need one of these..

it will mooooove quick
    Maybe for short, straight staircases. Using one of those on that poor guy at the top of the water tower might make him panic and jump the railing, or misstep while trying to navigate that spiral stair. I've seen way too many bovines in India that were dealing with some sort of injury that no one ever seems to take care of. All of India suffers under a low-strength SEP Field (cf. Douglas Adams).
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    would love to see the video of cow going up.

Just taking a dip in the old water tank.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Owl View Post
    So what is the generic term for bovines? I've always just called both sexes "cows". The plural is cattle, but the singular is?
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

So what is the generic term for bovines? I've always just called both sexes "cows". The plural is cattle, but the singular is?
    It's cow... at least to any farmer or rancher.

Summerthyme

It's cow... at least to any farmer or rancher.

Summerthyme

Out here they're called cows if they're females, heifers if they haven't bred yet, steers if they're castrated, and bulls if they're intact. And lil ones are called calves.

If you call a male bovine a "cow" around these parts you'll get yourself laughed out of the county. No one round these parts goes to a cow riding event, it's bull riding.

ETA and a mixed group is simply referred to as cattle!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

A happier cownterpoint...

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/hapycoeneterl5

Cows Dance Onto Grassy Field After Living Indoors for 5 Months
    After living inside their stables for the past five months, to stay safe from harsh winter weather, the cows from Brandsma’s Pleats dairy farm in Friesland, Netherlands, appear to dance for joy as they’re released back into their pasture for the spring and summer.

==============================================

And in case that isn't enough livestock joy and happiness for one day...
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/baspjpartyfr5

Baby Goat Pajama Party
    Ten rambunctious pygmy goat kids from Sunflower Farm Creamery in Cumberland, Maine practice their hopping skills and meet the barn cats while keeping warm in their adorable onesie pajamas.
    Video by Sunflower Farm Creamery
    The wonder of our time isnt how angry we are at politics and politicians; its how little weve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    A happier cownterpoint...

http://www.chonday.com/Videos/hapycoeneterl5

Cows Dance Onto Grassy Field After Living Indoors for 5 Months
    After living inside their stables for the past five months, to stay safe from harsh winter weather, the cows from Brandsma’s Pleats dairy farm in Friesland, Netherlands, appear to dance for joy as they’re released back into their pasture for the spring and summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=He1RFHhOvKs

Not to mention...

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    Out here they're called cows if they're females, heifers if they haven't bred yet, steers if they're castrated, and bulls if they're intact. And lil ones are called calves.

If you call a male bovine a "cow" around these parts you'll get yourself laughed out of the county. No one round these parts goes to a cow riding event, it's bull riding.

ETA and a mixed group is simply referred to as cattle!
    What does a Texan or Oklahoman who owns 10 head of cattle and 10,000 sheep call himself?

A cattleman, of course!
    Proud member Alt-Right group "Scientists For Trump". (Smart Americans know he's right.)
    A man should only take a wife whose Bible includes Genesis, Leviticus, Deuteronomy, Colossians, Malachi, Isaiah, Ephesians, Corinthians, Hebrews, Timothy, Titus, Proverbs, Mark, Peter & Revelation. Ecclesiastes 7:28 (NIV) tells him the odds.

In ranch country, they are COWS. Period.

Of course, we refer to individuals (or groups of same-sex and age individuals) as "heifers", "steers", or "bulls". But a mixed group of bovines on pasture or on a ranch are cows.

Summerthyme