Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

OP-ED Advertising 'Good News About Nuclear Destruction!' atop DrudgeReport.com...
+ Reply to Thread

4 Advertising 'Good News About Nuclear Destruction!' atop DrudgeReport.com...

I've done this before to modest effect, thought timing right to do again, maybe this time
    we can get it go viral and/or some media coverage that could spark a national discussion
    about the urgent need for resurrecting public Civil Defense in this country again.

This ad will run atop Drudge in rotation for almost two weeks starting Friday 4/21...

good_news-300x250.png

...and link to our Physicians for Civil Defense 'Good News' article here...

www.GoodNewsNuke.com

Depending on what nuke news breaks during the run, could be start of a real buzz of
    interest in Civil Defense, I'm hoping.

If you know any other sites, prep or news, that mention of above could help spread
    word even more, every little bit more exposure helps. Never know what/where just
    the right person see's it that next gets it out into national media in a really big way.

- Shane

THE GOOD NEWS ABOUT NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION!
    WHAT TO DO IF A NUCLEAR DISASTER IS IMMINENT!
    When An ill Wind Blows From Afar! (Overseas Fallout)

"A prudent man foresees the difficulties ahead and prepares for them;
    the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences."
    - Proverbs 22:3

So, if i want to order some items, I'd best not drag my feet... I take it.

Suggestion - any chance you could add a like button on the bottom of your page? We could then like it to Facebook. May spread the word quickly there. I don't know how difficult that would be.

Quote Originally Posted by bsharp View Post
    Suggestion - any chance you could add a like button on the bottom of your page? We could then like it to Facebook. May spread the word quickly there. I don't know how difficult that would be.
    I've really been deficient in not making much better use of social media.

You can spread it on FB by copy/paste the link of www.GoodNewsNuke.com
    on your own FB page and then others might commence to "like it" from there.

- Shane

I'll do that, Shane. Also, please know that I've been distributing hard copies of "Good News," with the link to your site highlighted. There are preppers in Iowa who avoid forums and social media for OPSEC reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Meemur View Post
    I'll do that, Shane. Also, please know that I've been distributing hard copies of "Good News," with the link to your site highlighted. There are preppers in Iowa who avoid forums and social media for OPSEC reasons.
    Always smart to try and educate those near and around to surround yourself with folks pointed in the right direction, prep-wise.

Better they become future allies rather than only remaining future roaming threats, if they don't start to prep and get desperate.

Some have printed up dozens of copies that they will surreptitiously drop off at all neighbors houses surrounding them in middle
    of night when something happens, so to retain their own OPSEC, while getting them all pointed in the right prepping direction.

- Shane

that is great shane. ive been passing your link around to everyone i know lately and fb too. just hoping folks are smart enough to go look at it
    ++++++++++++++++++++
    There is Only Jesus--no other worthy of honors or prayers or devotion. There is No Other.

Cannabis Medicine Recipes For Cancer And More http://cannacancerblog.wordpress.com

I just put your link on FB, too -- that's a great idea.

Kathleen
    Behold, these are the mere edges of His ways, and how small a whisper we hear of Him.
    Job 26:14

wickr ID freeholder45

Hey Shane: we have a couple of the hand held Geiger counters (the yellow ones) that were calibrated when we got them. We were military & they've been through a couple of moves but were packed well. Are they still reliable? How would we know? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by shane View Post
    I've really been deficient in not making much better use of social media.

You can spread it on FB by copy/paste the link of www.GoodNewsNuke.com
    on your own FB page and then others might commence to "like it" from there.

- Shane
    I did share it to Facebook right before I sent my message. I knew how to do that, but someone with less experience might not. Sounds like several of us have put it on fb so hopefully it will be shared. Thanks for sharing your knowledge!

Quote Originally Posted by reaganchick View Post
    Hey Shane: we have a couple of the hand held Geiger counters (the yellow ones) that were calibrated when we got them. We were military & they've been through a couple of moves but were packed well. Are they still reliable? How would we know? Thanks!
    We can calibrate them, details here...
    www.radmeters4u.com/calibrate.htm

FEMA says, if they'd been sitting quietly sealed up on a shelf since last calibrated, they are good for 5-6 years.

Most that have come back in here, that we'd first calibrated 5 or 6 yrs earlier, are usually only in need of a little tweak to get back spot on, if it all.

- Shane

Appreciate all sharing on FB, you never know who that one person
    that later see's and then shares it themselves, what it could lead to.

That right one 'stick' could dislodge and unleash the whole logjam.

- Shane

Thanks Shane!

Bumping for the night crew.........

BFC

"Stay in school, work hard, stay out of trouble and when you grow up, you can pay for those who didn't."
    World War Three: "The Last Day". Fictional(?) depiction of an attack against Israel. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5T5CF1jhTg
    ----------------------------------------------

Shane>>>>>
    Just wanted to thank you so very much for keeping these links and information on your web site. I studied them this past weekend and I believe that with the set up of our home, we can make a very good DIY shelter. We don't have a basement, but on one end of the house there is a crawl space about 6' 2" high which is concrete blocked in underneath. In other words, there are concrete blocks all around. The area is quite large>>>>about 20' square!

All we would have to do is fill the blocks with sand, or even make another layer of blocks inside filled with sand, top it with really heavy plywood and put sandbags on top of that, with supports through out for the edges and middle of the plywood.....we even already have 20 sheets of 3/4 inch plywood>>REAL plywood, not particle board that we were going to use for another project. Just need sand, which we can get soon.

I plan to order two of your key chain Nuke alerts and also have the iodine tablets too>>>>>guess I better do that right away. Gotta go to work now, but will order tonight....

Again, thank you. I had always said I never wanted to survive a nuclear war, but now, having researched it, I think it is actually do-able and would not be the "Nuclear Winter" that was preached during the 80's and 90's.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!
    There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag... We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language... and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."Theodore Roosevelt-1907.

Tennessee's version of Gotham (Knoxville)
    do you have a facebook friendly picture or ad we could post on our pages?
    1 Corinthians 18:20 I will destroy the wisdom of the wise;
    the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.

I wrote this letter to the editor and submitted it on the 12th. They did not run it.

I just copied Shanes opening to this thread and sent it in again with the hopes they might reconsider. I agree fully with Shane, we the people need to spread this message, as it's obvious the government is not going to. I included my letter of 250 words, the limit, hoping others here can use it as a template or copy and use their name, matters not to me. I think the series Jericho is a great watch and added it to my letter to the editor. If anything, it makes people think, a good thing these days.

Mark

Letter to the editor

The entrenched political establishment is hell bent on war, as a scapegoat; before the economy, the dollar and or pensions collapse. The economic nuclear meltdown of society is the predominate reason the Globalists are on a war posture with Russia, North Korea, China, Syria, Iran and others.

The goal of this letter is to point you to the life saving knowledge behind nuclear survival, given the valid threat and the total lack of civil defense planning amongst America’s civilian population. The evidence suggests the Globalists want/need Americans to die.

Do you have the knowledge, density or concern that will allow you to survive radioactive fallout? A modified basement or a root cellar is a start. 72 hours of isolation is what it takes to live, if you find adequate shelter from the radiation within a half hour. Radiation dissipates very quickly, but initially it’s unforgiving. Google “The Good News About Nuclear Destruction”, find the life saving knowledge.

We are being conditioned with Zombies, survivor shows, pathetic public service radio ads, ad-council wildfire billboards, as well as around the clock boogeymen: Putin, Kim, Assad.

Also, watch the Jericho series on Netflix, it’s extremely entertaining and thought provoking. Every Mayor, Police Chief, and Fire Chief should utilize this Jericho series as a useful training tool, and proactively, purposely, promote educating the citizens in their sphere to the Good News, that no one else is. Collaboration with their counterparts is also important.

Google ki4u.com, share it, and wisely, purposely, get life saving knowledge about radiation.

Mark T