Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

UNEX Stocks & Dollar Crash-Gold & Silver Spike-Bo Polny
+ Reply to Thread

5 Stocks & Dollar Crash-Gold & Silver Spike-Bo Polny

Market cycle analyst Bo Polny says he may have been wrong in the past about a stock market top, but now the top is in and predicts, “As of March 1st (2017), we believe the stock market, the Dow, the S&P, and all the world markets for that matter, are supposed to have topped and from this point forward, we are supposed to see a very ugly April.”

Polny gives another April prediction and states, “Trump’s first 100 days in office ends April 30th. Before his 100 days are up, expect three things: Expect a stock market crash, expect a dollar crash and expect gold and silver, they (Fed) are going to lose control, and you are going to see a sharp spike in the month of April.”

There is a massive military buildup in North Korea. Syria is hotter than ever after the Trump Tomahawk missile strike, and new military threats have spiked in Ukraine.

With that in mind, Polny makes another stunning prediction on gold and proclaims, “The forecast right now is $2,000 per ounce by the end of May and, worst case scenario, very early June.”

Polny admits he got the price spike wrong in gold but also says, “Yes, we’ve been wrong about the price spike but not wrong in the big picture and that gold will never go lower than $1,045 per ounce regardless of all the analysts screaming that gold was going to $700 per ounce. They have been wrong for five years.”

Polny freely admits he “screwed up” and missed the timing on the stock market top by a little more than a year and seven months. He says he was simply too early, but now he’s back on track. Polny says you can expect what is called a “Jubilee” year in 2017. So, what’s coming? Polny says, “There are going to be three stock market crashes: in April, on the last week, and then there are two more crashes in the fall. . . . Do expect that this year, 2017, markets will be falling. The dollar will be falling, and gold and silver will never be at these low prices ever again.”

Polny says a “Jubilee” year is the end of seven, seven year cycles. That is 49 years, and now is the 50th year which is called a “Jubilee” year. Polny says, “49 years is the end of the cycle. So, the 50th year is a year of cleansing and a year of washing. It’s a year of debt forgiveness. . . .It’s a year of rest. It’s a debt forgiveness year. . . . The old system of debt, bonds and the dollar, those are all debt based instruments. That’s the old . . . that’s part of the cycle which ended. Now you have seven years forward of massive world changes.”

Can’t the Fed just manipulate the gold and silver markets so they never gain in price? Polny says, “The cycles are against them. The Fed is against the wall right now. For them to do that, they are going to have to break a 10 year cycle, and all the 10 year cycle shows is a massive price move that is about to happen. They are against the wall, and they are not going to be able to bring the price of gold and silver down once it takes off. When they lose control of gold and silver, it’s just going to keep going.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Bo Polny of Gold2020Forecast.com.

https://youtu.be/ZTXi_sd_tGE

http://usawatchdog.com/stocks-dollar...pike-bo-polny/
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

I put it in unexplained because I don't give Bo 'Baloney' much credit. He has been wrong quite often but he's also nailed a couple of predictions as well. In short he is calling for a stock market crash next week on the 25th within 24 hours either way so if he is full of balloon juice it won't take too long to find out. However, the timing is interesting to say the least as Congress returns from recess on Monday I think and they have four days or so to avoid a government shutdown which in the current climate will be contentious and then of course the debt ceiling debacle. And then you have the posturing around the world and the deception involved around the location of the carrier strike groups.

Bo apparently is a biblical numerologist and says that God works in cycles and he has math to attempt to prove it. I don't put any more stock in that than I do the bible codes people but IF what Bo says comes to pass [big if] it would dove tail in with what we are already expecting but don't know the timing of. So like everything use discernment.
    What is the lake of fire? What is it's purpose? Is the lake of fire eternal hell? Is there any hope of escape for those cast into this lake?
    http://bible-truths.com/lake1.html

Polny makes another stunning prediction on gold and proclaims, “The forecast right now is $2,000 per ounce by the end of May and, worst case scenario, very early June

Unexplained for sure. Here is what he was saying in Feb 2016...

Stocks Cut in Half & Gold Doubles in 2016- Bo Polny

He sure is entertaining. I wouldn't put a lot on his accuracy, but definitely entertaining.

And basically it doesn't matter what the price of PMs do, because it will not happen in a vacuum. Everything else will adjust in lockstep with them. Only difference is that there's a historical probability that PMs will retain some amount of purchasing power where digits and paper lose it. But there are NO GUARANTEES - PMs may be outlawed and become free market (most would say black market) items.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Unexplained for sure. Here is what he was saying in Feb 2016...

Stocks Cut in Half & Gold Doubles in 2016- Bo Polny

Bo Polny
    ...with a bit of dyslexia, that looked at first to me like "Baloney" hmmm...
    "If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots." -Jeff Foxworthy -Hey! Maybe not anymore!!!

Mathew 24:6 "See to it you are not alarmed." (Though He also said to "keep watch" and to build your house "on the Rock".)

Not one of my favorites...in fact I avoid listening to his bunkum..
    "During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    At one time I used to listen to him and the other half dozen other metals people but all I have seen for some time is manipulation such as a slow escalator up for a week or two and then down hard over nite on the freight elevator.

Till the metals paper manipulators such as COMEX can be crushed, I'm not going to hold my breath on metals doing much but the usual b.s.

But I could be wrong this time.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

Well, watch the banks in Europe if there is a stock market crash. I expect WWIII soon followed by economic collapse starting in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by marsh View Post
    You said it.

In the past 6 to 8 months or so I find it difficult if not impossible to listen, read or put any belief in professional pundits. Ordinary men have no idea and I believe that is the prevailing sentiment. We will all find out when something actually happens and not a moment sooner.
    "Talking is easy and everyone is wise after the event."

Ernest Joyce

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Sunday View Post
    You said it.

In the past 6 to 8 months or so I find it difficult if not impossible to listen, read or put any belief in professional pundits. Ordinary men have no idea and I believe that is the prevailing sentiment. We will all find out when something actually happens and not a moment sooner.
    Yep. They know that doom sells...there seems to be a natural human inclination to gravitate toward titillating impending doom. And if someone is promoting it- people will flock to get their itching ears scratched. Probably gives the listener a feeling of control & knowledge.