Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 24, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Killer on Facebook live hunted - FOUND DEAD, post 165
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Fox via AP is stating that the suspect has -no- criminal record, just numerous traffic tickets.

I don't know if I really believe that, especially coming from the AP.
    Source is CBS19 Investigative Reporter Paul Orlousky, who is hardly a tool for "the Man"...

Also publicly stated by CPD Chief in presser.
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."
    Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

Yup -- panic. I just read he's now the most hated man in America.

NBC10 Philadelphia‏Verified account @NBCPhiladelphia 29m29 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Philly police lock down schools amid unfounded reports of Facebook killing suspect in Fairmount Park: http://on.nbc10.com/dlunsrC

Paige Fletcher‏ @PaigeLeighann 1m1 minute ago

#Cleveland they are saying he's in a beige vehicle now in South side Philly.
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

AlwaysActions‏ @AlwaysActions 2m2 minutes ago

Cleveland Mayor: Reward
    from the #FBI of $55,000
    for information leading to
    the arrest of the Terrorist
    #SteveStephens
    🚨🚔🚨

#Cleveland #Ohio

Collin Hood‏ @CollinHood 2m2 minutes ago

Lot of sirens between #Cleveland in the Lakewood neighborhood ....Steve stephens???

Reminds me of the DC snipers.

5. I can't believe they haven't put these cities on lock down/shelter in place like they did Boston.

Imagine 500 of these moslem scum doing this nationwide, I fear it is in our future.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Quote Originally Posted by pinkelsteinsmom View Post
    Imagine 500 of these moslem scum doing this nationwide, I fear it is in our future.

I don't think it'll take 500 doing this before the powder keg goes off. We'll have Berkeley nationwide, but instead of M-80's and flag poles it'll be a lot more serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas321 View Post
    That's what Brian said. LA-PD place an urgent call for a American. But don't lift a finger for illegals???
    Did Brian or anyone else including posters in this thread ask themselves or anyone else how they can catch a wanna-be possible vigilante, yet could not produce a murder-bent perp. What was lacking there?

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.B. View Post
    Did Brian or anyone else including posters in this thread ask themselves or anyone else how they can catch a wanna-be possible vigilante, yet could not produce a perp. What was lacking there?

Dunno. But saw a blurb from On-Star this morning saying they couldn't track him because he was driving a Ford.

He could be in the woods somewhere with his brains blown out. Just have to wait.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    Dunno. But saw a blurb from On-Star this morning saying they couldn't track him because he was driving a Ford.

He could be in the woods somewhere with his brains blown out. Just have to wait.

Thanks mzkitty, until now I hadn't heard a good reason. Still I wonder why his phone wasn't ping'ed.

Did Brian or anyone else including posters in this thread ask themselves or anyone else how they can catch a wanna-be possible vigilante, yet could not produce a murder-bent perp. What was lacking there?
    Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    It don't matter fella killer murderer they been chasing ghosts for an hrs now almost reminds me of another set up / false flag! As many cops as is Cleveland he should be hanging already!

I wonder if anyone has checked out if he made it to the Islamic center there
    Meeeeee
    יְשׁוּעָה
    I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.
    TRUTH

1) The guy LAPD dropped the dime on was tweeting and livestreaming his location...

2) Who says this guy actually still has his phone??
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Gentle reminder: It is entirely possible to think that generalizations are true and to judge each real live person you meet as an individual

I sure hope so
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    I sure hope so
    Nothing yet. Just people speculating.

Chloe‏ @chloeobriennx 4m4 minutes ago

Find it so disturbing that there's a man running free with so much media coverage & no one has traced him yet. Gives me chills #Cleveland

Madame Moiselle‏ @elle_effort 7m7 minutes ago

If they still haven't found that dude, being the coward that he is, he's gone off somewhere to already kill himself.
    #Cleveland

Damien Buckley‏ @DamoBuckley1 2m2 minutes ago

#Cleveland id be suprised if that guy Stephens is still alive. The coward did himself in.

I looked around for new news on this guy, nothing.

IIRC the next presser is at 0900 EDT here.

Which will say:

Stay alert! No idea where he is. See something, say something. 50K USD reward.....
    Mookie War Creed

Now, now, ya can't go around stalking murderers. They have RIGHTS ya know!? <sarcasm>

On a serious note, My heart is breaking for the defenseless old man and his family. The sooner the victim's rights are meted out with justice, the better.

Hmmm...................... still dragging on and on:

C.T.K.™‏ @camk3mp 4m4 minutes ago

Nothing's real in the public eye anymore. I guess everything is a conspiracy to the simple minded #Cleveland #PrayForCleveland

lol‏ @Antoliprer 6m6 minutes ago

Anyway, looks like everyone who legitimately wants to see how this turns out has abandoned the #cleveland tag. Just bots and copypastes now

Social Media Shared‏ @SMshared 18m18 minutes ago

Cleveland shooter’s family publicly disowns him on Twitter
    http://buff.ly/2oGiPdF #cleveland #twitter

Nite☪️hild‏ @Gina_Zaino17 19m19 minutes ago

#Cleveland It's disgraceful that I have to search #Cleveland @ twitter!! Fvcked up!

NICOLE NALEPA‏Verified account @NicoleNalepaTV 4m4 minutes ago

'Wanted' #billboard of #SteveStephens--the #Cleveland man accused of killing an elderly man on @Facebook video--seen in #HARTFORD off I-91.

Alex Rozier‏Verified account @AlexRozierK5 17m17 minutes ago

Interesting to see billboard in #Tacoma for the #Cleveland murder suspect who is accused of killing someone on Facebook live.

mikemckenna‏ @mikemckenna19 8m8 minutes ago

#Cleveland Facebook killer
    If you live in the green area you should be concerned

#SteveStephens
    #ClevelandManhunt
    #ErieCounty
    #Philly
    Attached Images

More hmmmm...........

Erick M‏ @letmeexplainit 1m1 minute ago

Law enforcement not aware of any "hits" on his vehicle from license plate readers #Cleveland

lindsay‏ @flinds 2m2 minutes ago

Chief Williams is reiterating that they are using every tool and law enforcement agency available to find #SteveStephens. #Cleveland

William‏ @willziz 2m2 minutes ago

#Cleveland PD say only one confirmed dead. #SteveStephens lied about multiple victims.

Lorena Estrada‏Verified account @EstradaLorena 4m4 minutes ago

FBI: There's not a federal agency in the US that's not involved in some way. Everyone is aware of this case.
    @wsvn #Cleveland

William‏ @willziz 5m5 minutes ago

Police think either #SteveStephens is

1) Laying dead somewhere
    2) Hiding with the assistance of others.

BreakingNewsAlertsHQ‏ @BNAlertsHQ 7m7 minutes ago

#BREAKING: Chief: "The investigation has not stalled". #Cleveland

William‏ @willziz 1m1 minute ago

#Cleveland PD asking people NOT to share the video of the murder or donate to GOFundMe accounts in the victims name.
    #SteveStephens

Erick M‏ @letmeexplainit 2m2 minutes ago

Chief Williams aware Steve Stephens has multiple cell phones. He recorded his video on one, and was talking on another phone
    #Cleveland

lindsay‏ @flinds 4m4 minutes ago

Cleveland Police will update public if they feel the need to hold another press briefing. #
    SteveStephens #Cleveland

Yup, it's at Heavy. Wow. Freaking psycho. Poor old man.

http://heavy.com/news/2017/04/stevie...nedited-watch/
    In the video (3rd one down) where he explains his reasons (and of course it's everybody's fault except his own choices) he even gives out his cell-phone #.

Are the police not able to use Cell phone GPS to find him?
    Be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled…Let no man deceive you by any means…..
    they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved….for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie….
    Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

I wonder if he is in Canada?

Trudeau loves some criminal muslims.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

He probably took the batteries out of the phones by now. So my thinking is: Police have to go look through everyone's garages for that car. Or drag Lake Erie in case he drove off a dock or something, which I doubt, big coward that he is. Canada? Doubtful, but who knows? He's either dead or hiding good.

For some reason... the omniscient, high technology, internet of "things" police state is having a helluva time catching this darkie.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    For some reason... the omniscient, high technology, internet of "things" police state is having a helluva time catching this darkie.
    And why is that?
    יְשׁוּעָה
    I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.
    TRUTH

And why is that?
    Dunno...

Perhaps it isn't as omniscient as it purports itself to be.

Dunno...

Perhaps it isn't as omniscient as it purports itself to be.
    He's got help! But from who? Anyone he is probably related to or deals with is probably being listened to or watched if it is someone like that family friends associates know.And yet nothing. which leads me to 2nd opinion of false flag again. I mean he drove around for a while....
    יְשׁוּעָה
    TRUTH

If he had illegally parked in a handicapped zone for five minutes, they would have this guy in cuffs already.

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

He's got help! But from who? Anyone he is probably related to or deals with is probably being listened to or watched if it is someone like that family friends associates know.And yet nothing. which leads me to 2nd opinion of false flag again. I mean he drove around for a while....
    Maybe NOI is helping him.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach View Post
    Maybe NOI is helping him.
    I figure it's either that, or he drove into one of the big wooded areas that certainly exist in northeast Ohio/northwest Pennsylvania/southwestern NY state, and killed himself.

If he's a bit smarter than your average terrorist (and given that he has managed to drop off the face of the earth, that seems possible), he could make it VERY difficult for LEO to find his body...

Talk about the ultimate "FU"... sneak off and kill yourself in a way that it's unlikely your body will be found... and make the cops (AND the citizens, because people are pissed and spooked about this) look for years...

Summerthyme

Quote Originally Posted by Countrymouse View Post
    ... ... ... he even gives out his cell-phone #.

Are the police not able to use Cell phone GPS to find him?
    Not if he took the known numbered phones and tossed them into passing trucks, trains, etc or ran over them...
    Mookie War Creed

Just read he's dead on fb. Can anyone confirm yet?

Is this guy a Muslim? He sure looks like one.
    ~ I stand with Ted to defeat Hillary Clinton. My family and I will be voting for Trump/Pence this November.
    "It took Jimmy Carter to give us Ronald Reagan." - Our country's last best hope in 2016, was Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy in WV View Post
    Just read he's dead on fb. Can anyone confirm yet?
    Twitter had him captured every 45 minutes after 8 pm Sunday.

Not sure I'd put a lot of credence into FB OR twitter just now on this one.

===========================================

He joined Nation of Islam (Calypso Louis's org).

Not sure that you can tell Muslim by appearance anymore, considering that there are Blonde Muslims....

Quote Originally Posted by night driver View Post
    Twitter had him captured every 45 minutes after 8 pm Sunday.

Not sure I'd put a lot of credence into FB OR twitter just now on this one.
    Correct.

We need pictures... lots of clear (not blurry) pictures... videos are even better... with lots of bullet holes and blood.

No more BS Christopher Dorner endings.

(sounds gruesome but is necessary)

Fox is reporting he's dead
    ...that those "who having no appeal on earth to right them, they are left to the only remedy in such cases, an appeal to heaven." ~ John Locke
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*
    ~Prepare for Our Valley Forge~

Per @bnonews on twitter one minute ago:

BREAKING: Steve Stephens, wanted in the videotaped killing of a man in Cleveland, has killed himself during a police chase in Pennsylvania

Eta link: https://mobile.twitter.com/BNONews/s...61389355413504

CNN is reporting he's dead
    In Pennsylvania
    Killed himself
    ...that those "who having no appeal on earth to right them, they are left to the only remedy in such cases, an appeal to heaven." ~ John Locke
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*

Drudge and MSNBC also reporting it
    *~* Appeal to Heaven *~*

Still need the videos and pics or it is another Dorner.

DeeconX‏ @DeeconX 33s34 seconds ago

BREAKING: Cleveland Facebook murder suspect Steve Stephens has shot himself in Erie, PA after a brief pursuit.
    Attached Images