Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Killer on Facebook live hunted - FOUND DEAD, post 165
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Nowski you have to imagine people laying fire down at the NOI in a serious manner. You also have to imagine if this killer is caught by citizens he may be lassoed around the neck and drug behind the rear bumper for more than several blocks. Justice takes many forms and like it or not it seems there are non LEOs out actively looking for this pond scum.

LAPD! Really, give me a break. They have enough to do in LA without sticking their noses outside California.
    "They wanted to be left alone to face challenges head-on, and to prosper from their own hard work and ingenuity...harsh country tends to produce strong people."-John Erickson

I cannot believe they have not got this fella yet!
    יְשׁוּעָה

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    Fella? You do mean killer right?
    Proud to be Deplorable, Irredeemable, a Scumbag and a bigot! Nothing wrong in being any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    It don't matter fella killer murderer they been chasing ghosts for an hrs now almost reminds me of another set up / false flag! As many cops as is Cleveland he should be hanging already!

I wonder if anyone has checked out if he made it to the Islamic center there
    Last edited by medic38572; 04-17-2017 at 05:33 AM.
    יְשׁוּעָה

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.

Trump will call for gun control. Watch.
    Fly Alaska Airlines to one of the most beautiful cities during Summer - Seattle - "The Emerald City". Seattle has the best Summers.

https://alaskaair.com http://www.visitseattle.org/

I mentioned cops are in no hurry finding this guy. He is being used for something. This is bs.
    Fly Alaska Airlines to one of the most beautiful cities during Summer - Seattle - "The Emerald City". Seattle has the best Summers.

https://alaskaair.com http://www.visitseattle.org/

Last publicized ping was in Erie, last night.

Next presser at 0900 this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubble Head View Post
    Nowski you have to imagine people laying fire down at the NOI in a serious manner. You also have to imagine if this killer is caught by citizens he may be lassoed around the neck and drug behind the rear bumper for more than several blocks. Justice takes many forms and like it or not it seems there are non LEOs out actively looking for this pond scum.

LAPD! Really, give me a break. They have enough to do in LA without sticking their noses outside California.

I saw something about LAPD too.

Maybe because they handled the Dorner manhunt so well?
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    And if he does not, are you going to apologize to the board for freaking out?

Quote Originally Posted by Millwright View Post
    I saw something about LAPD too.

Maybe because they handled the Dorner manhunt so well?
    Nah, they let the CPD know that they had an idiot on their hands wandering around looking for Stevens with a camera, an internet link, and weapons to vigilante his ass....
    I will sing your praise when you send the rain
    I will praise you still in these thirsty days
    I will worship you with all I am
    even if all I have are empty hands

Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY nor DID IT FALL IN A DAY

PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT will help y'all void ulcers nd heart attacks going forward.

NOI?

How about a little acronym translation please?

Nation of Islam
    יְשׁוּעָה

Where the Hell did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by imaginative View Post
    Where the Hell did that come from?
    This is where it came from:

OMG!!! TRUMP HAS SOLD US OUT!!!!!

HE'S OWNED BY THE OLIGARCHS!!!!!

THE RINOS ARE SETTING THE AGENDA!!!!!

I'VE COMPLETELY LOST FAITH IN HIM!!!!!!!!

I KNEW IT ALL ALOOOOONNNNNNG!!!!!!!

OH THE HUGE MANATEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UMMM....NO

Donald Trump to Be First President Since Reagan to Speak at NRA Annual Meetings

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...nual-meetings/
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

I just wonder what RR car or truck he tossed his cell into last night for pinging it to be this ineffective.....

After I talked with the Popo I would CERTAINLY ditch my phone in back of a trash dump truck or RR boxcar or some similar....
    I will sing your praise when you send the rain
    I will praise you still in these thirsty days
    I will worship you with all I am
    even if all I have are empty hands

Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY nor DID IT FALL IN A DAY

PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT will help y'all void ulcers nd heart attacks going forward.

GunLink.info‏ @GunLink 3m3 minutes ago

Disgusting. #Godwin #Cleveland #GoFundMe pages are bogus #scam. Family asks donors NOT to donate to them.

Lynn Seekford 🐧‏ @ysufans 3m3 minutes ago

According to live news conference NO GO FUND ME ACCOUNTS ARE IN PLACE. DO NOT CONTRIBUTE!!!#cleveland

Of course. Wow. Cat is "Baphomet's" avatar.....

Baphomet🔥‏ @baphomet69636 4m4 minutes ago

#Cleveland Facebook shooter could have turned out so different of only he had a #pepsi
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post

Disgusting. #Godwin #Cleveland #GoFundMe pages are bogus #scam. Family asks donors NOT to donate to them.

According to live news conference NO GO FUND ME ACCOUNTS ARE IN PLACE. DO NOT CONTRIBUTE!!!#cleveland

#Cleveland Facebook shooter could have turned out so different of only he had a #pepsi
    No its coke and a smile!
    יְשׁוּעָה

Hmm............

Alladin Noons‏ @AlladinNoons 2m2 minutes ago
    Replying to @mommyof2dogs

Tweet from his family #cleveland
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post

No it is "have a coke and a smile"
    יְשׁוּעָה

Nation of Islam
    Yes - he IS a moslim.
    The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. Abraham Lincoln, 1859

Search for Facebook Live killer expands to nearby states as ex-girlfriend breaks silence

April 17, 2017

The manhunt continues for a Cleveland, Ohio, man accused of killing an innocent bystander while streaming the ordeal on Facebook Live on Sunday. Police expanded the search to include an additional four states, and ask that residents be on the lookout for him while also taking precaution.

CNN reports that Steve Stephens, 37, is charged with aggravated murder after he reportedly shot and killed Robert Godwin Sr., 74. Godwin was walking on a sidewalk in a residential area of Cleveland when Stephens shot him in the head. Stephens didn’t know Godwin. Apparently, the elderly man was picked at random and was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Authorities began a manhunt in the Cleveland area for Stevens on Sunday evening, but they’re now indicating that the suspect may have escaped the state. A ping to his cellphone picked up in Erie, Pennsylvania, around 100 miles from where the murder occurred. He was last seen driving a white Ford Fusion with temporary license plates tags, with the number, E363630. Residents in Pennsylvania, New York, Indiana and Michigan should be on high alert.

Stephens is described as a black male who stands 6-foot-1 and weighs around 244 pounds. He has a bald head and a full beard and mustache, which may have been shaved off by now. Stephens claimed that he committed multiple other murders on Sunday, but so far, none have been confirmed. He also threatened to continue to kill others for as long as he could.

Maggie Green, Stephen’s mother, told CNN that she saw her son on Sunday, when he told her it would be the last time she would see him. When she learned about the shooting, she was shocked. When asked if she had anything to say to him, she simply said she wanted Stephens to call her.

Stephens, who worked with children and teens at a behavioral health agency in northeastern Ohio, blamed an ex-girlfriend, Joy Lane, for his violent behavior. In a Facebook Live rant, he said that she was the cause of him “snapping,” after they broke up.

On Monday morning, Lane sent a text to CBS News, explaining that Stephens was a “nice guy,” while offering condolences to the victim’s family.

“We had been in a relationship for several years. I am sorry that all of this has happened. My heart & prayers goes out to the family members of the victim(s). Steve really is a nice guy… he is generous with everyone he knows. He was kind and loving to me and my children. This is a very difficult time for me and my family Please respect our privacy at this time.”

Anyone who spots Stephens should contact 911 immediately. The FBI is currently assisting in the investigation.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/04/1...reaks-silence/

I heard a radio commentator this morning call him a "gentleman." "They're still on the chase for this gentleman." This is how liberals talk, this is how you can spot them when they speak.
    Proud to be Deplorable, Irredeemable, a Scumbag and a bigot! Nothing wrong in being any of them.

I heard a radio commentator this morning call him a "gentleman." "They're still on the chase for this gentleman." This is how liberals talk, this is how you can spot them when they speak.
    Let me make this perfectly clear:

This is not a man...

this is not a fella...

this is not a gentleman.

This is a sub human SOB that needs to be put down on sight by any LEO, vigilante or other citizen with enough balls to do so.

There is no room in a civilized country for him, the likes of him, or those sympathetic with him or the likes of him.

Sane or mentally ill he needs to be put down...

ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post

This is not a man...

this is not a fella...

this is not a gentleman.

This is a sub human SOB that needs to be put down on sight by any LEO, vigilante or other citizen with enough balls to do so.

There is no room in a civilized country for him, the likes of him, or those sympathetic with him or the likes of him.

ASAP.
    Exactly. The proper taxonomic classification is, "negro male"

Actually, it's "psycho killer." There are a lot of them.

Quote Originally Posted by eXe View Post
    Scanner feed here, the action is taking place in the 5th district.

https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25234/web

Edited: They are saying he is headed into the 3rd district now

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/25232/web
    Just heard on Broadcastify that someone just broke into an AT&T building and stole all the keys to their vehicles. Wonder if it's him looking to steal a different car & if all their vehicles are accounted for?
    "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Not all negro males are in the category I described but the number of "converts" is growing daily.

Fox via AP is stating that the suspect has -no- criminal record, just numerous traffic tickets.

I don't know if I really believe that, especially coming from the AP.
    "The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

This is not a man...

this is not a fella...

this is not a gentleman.

ASAP.
    You don't have to make it perfectly clear to me who this ass wipe nigger is. Put him down is right. No trial, no handcuffing or housing him, no nothing, and cremate his ass and dump his asses in the garbage can.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Baron View Post
    Fox via AP is stating that the suspect has -no- criminal record, just numerous traffic tickets.

I don't know if I really believe that, especially coming from the AP.
    Has is present tense and he certainly "has" one now.

fellah - an Egyptian, Syrian etc. peasant

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/fellah
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Not all negro males are in the category I described but the number of "converts" is growing daily.
    How about, "psychopathic, mu-slime, nigger?" Descriptive, eh? Feel free to add additional bits n' pieces...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." Romans 10:9-10.
    I can either read God's Word to you, or read it over you. Your choice. Either way, you will meet Jesus Christ. Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS.
    Trump Supporter and Proud Founding Member of The Nowski Brigade- To the Hilt!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OldArcher View Post
    How about, "psychopathic, mu-slime, nigger?" Descriptive, eh? Feel free to add additional bits n' pieces...

GBY&Y's

Maranatha

OldARcher
    How about "late?"

I'm not a liberal are you accusing me of being one because I do not speak the way you like? I hope they find the SOB and drag down the highway after he is shot to death. He deserves nothing better and then hung upside down on the Islamic Center Flag pole till he sloths off.

I'm southern and there are a whole lot of fellas and gals that deserve that same treatment. whether they are murderers, rapists, pedophiles or those that chose to abuse our elderly, whether they be Black, Hispanic, Chinese or White. Christian, Muslim, Baptist, Jew Buddhist or whatever religion it may be when they commit such crimes. To show everyone what happens to you when you commit such an atrocity.
    Last edited by medic38572; 04-17-2017 at 11:52 AM.
    יְשׁוּעָה

This is not a man...

this is not a fella...

this is not a gentleman.

ASAP.
    Normally I might take issue with this statement as I rarely trust the govco employees (cops) to layout the whole truth when presenting their case against someone to the media. But in this instance, with live video feed of him doing the deed, bringing him in in a bag is the correct procedure I think.

Wow, you folks are twisted to tight today.
    יְשׁוּעָה

Wow, you folks are twisted to tight today.
    So is Twitter still. And supposedly panicked PA cities like Pittsburgh and Philly.

Aw, somebody drew him with his little halo.

أ.فيصل الرشيد‏ @FAISAL____ 4m4 minutes ago

#Cleveland rest of peace🌷💔
    Attached Images

I don't know, but here's what's currently happening:

Jazzy‏ @missjazzyfitnes 2m2 minutes ago
    Jazzy Retweeted Krusha

BREAKING: Swat in route and 9 schools shut down in PA... #cleveland shooter spotted

Krusha‏ @KrushaTV 8m8 minutes ago

Shits popping off on these PA police scanners. #cleveland killer might be there in PA.

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/4603/web
    http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/21297/web

nicole ✨‏ @nicolecostanzo6 3m3 minutes ago

police are searching in philadelphias fairmount park after a possible sighting of steve stephens.
    #Cleveland

Derek‏ @DM_Hess 3m3 minutes ago

Being discussed on the PA scanners, black Ford Taurus, he was spotted in the area. 9 schools on lockdown.
    #SteveStephens #Cleveland

Paige Fletcher‏ @PaigeLeighann 46s46 seconds ago

#Cleveland listening to Philly scanners. He keeps getting cars cause they are all rentals. The Taurus is registered to MD.

sheepdog 🇺🇸🦅‏ @SquiggleMayne 2m2 minutes ago

Black Ford Taurus mentioned earlier is a rental car out of Maryland #Cleveland