Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

INSANITY Killer on Facebook live hunted - FOUND DEAD, post 165
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Ahhh...

Good news for a Lunchtime Tuesday.
    I will sing your praise when you send the rain
    I will praise you still in these thirsty days
    I will worship you with all I am
    even if all I have are empty hands

Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY nor DID IT FALL IN A DAY

PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT will help y'all void ulcers nd heart attacks going forward.

Saji Assi‏ @assi_saji 2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKINGNEWS #SteveStephens
    shot and killed himself in Eerie, #Pennsylvania after traffic stop.

#Cleveland #Ohio
    Attached Images
    So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Awww. That's so sad. Not.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Am glad to hear that he can no longer hurt anyone else!
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

VIDEOS at the link

http://www.goerie.com/news/20170418/...s-self-in-erie

Police: Cleveland Facebook killer kills self in Erie

Posted at 11:25 AM Updated Apr 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM

Steve Stephens found dead of self-inflicted gunshot wound in white Ford Fusion on Buffalo Road, Erie police confirmed. State police had been following the car as it was headed west into the city of Erie.

Erie police have confirmed the suicide in Erie on Tuesday of Steve Stephens, the Cleveland resident suspected of fatally shooting a Cleveland man on Sunday and posting video of the slaying on Facebook.

Stephens died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound while driving a white Ford Fusion near Buffalo Road and Downing Avenue around 11:10 a.m., police said.

State police were following the car as it headed west into Erie after leaving a nearby McDonald’s, police said.

The car, pointed west, is stopped in the westbound lane of Buffalo Road, across from the former Burton Elementary School, 1660 Buffalo Road. Police are blocking off the entire school grounds.

Erie police are also at the scene, with Erie County Coroner Lyell Cook and the FBI and Erie County District Attorney Jack Daneri.

Return to GoErie.com for updates.
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

VIDEO and AUDIO at the link

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...ler-dead-erie/

Police: Alleged ‘Facebook Killer’ Found Dead In Erie County, PA

April 18, 2017 12:12 PM

ERIE, Pa. (CBS) –– Pennsylvania State Police say the alleged ‘Facebook killer’ Steve Stephens has been found dead in Erie County, Pennsylvania.

Authorities say Stephens shot and killed himself after a brief pursuit.

Steve Stephens was spotted this morning by PSP members in Erie County. After a brief pursuit, Stephens shot and killed himself.

— PA State Police (@PAStatePolice) April 18, 2017

Stephens is suspected of shooting an elderly man in Cleveland, Ohio, videotaping the killing and then posting that video on Facebook.

Yesterday, there were reports that Stephens was spotted in Philadelphia’s Fairmount Park area, but police said the reports were unsubstantiated.

Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf tweeted his thanks to the Pennsylvania State Police for their vigilance.

Thank you to the brave @PAStatePolice troopers for their vigilance in pursuing the Facebook killer. Thankful no one in PA was hurt. https://t.co/GN5i6jkcuI

— Governor Tom Wolf (@GovernorTomWolf) April 18, 2017
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Facebook murder suspect led PA state police on pursuit, shot and killed himself

CLEVELAND (AP) -

BREAKING UPDATE | Pennsylvania State Police say the suspect in the random killing of a Cleveland retiree posted on Facebook has shot and killed himself after a brief pursuit.

State police say Steve Stephens was spotted Tuesday morning by state police in Erie County, in the state's northwest corner. Authorities say police tried to pull Stephens over and, after a brief pursuit, he shot and killed himself.

Stephens was wanted on an aggravated murder charge in the shooting death of a 74-year-old retired man in Cleveland on Sunday.

He posted video of that shooting on Facebook.

#BREAKING | Facebook killer shot and killed himself according to Pennsylvania state police https://t.co/epZE3p3ZkZ
    — ABC Action News (@abcactionnews) April 18, 2017

ORIGINAL STORY | In a rambling video, Steve Stephens said, "I snapped, I just snapped." But as the manhunt dragged on Monday for the man accused of posting Facebook footage of himself killing a retiree, police were unable to explain what set him off.

"Only Steve knows that," Cleveland police Chief Calvin Williams said as authorities posted a $50,000 reward for Stephens' capture in the shooting of Robert Godwin Sr., a 74-year-old former foundry worker.

In the video, Stephens blamed a former girlfriend he had lived with, saying he woke up last week and "couldn't take it anymore." But in a statement Monday, the woman shed little light on what might have gone wrong and said Stephens was good to her and her children.

As for the shooting victim, Godwin appeared to have been selected at random, gunned down while picking up aluminum cans Sunday afternoon after spending Easter with some of his children.

A manhunt that started in Cleveland's gritty east side expanded rapidly into a nationwide search for Stephens, a 37-year-old job counselor who worked with teens and young adults, police said.

"He could be nearby. He could be far away or anywhere in between," FBI agent Stephen Anthony said.

Law enforcement officials said his cellphone signal was last detected on Sunday afternoon in Erie, Pennsylvania, about 100 miles (160 kilometers) east of Cleveland.

Police reported getting dozens and dozens of tips, and nine schools in Philadelphia were locked down Monday while authorities investigated possible sightings of Stephens. But they said there was no sign he was actually there.

Some of those who know Stephens described him as pleasant and kind, while some said he had a gambling problem. He filed for bankruptcy two years ago.

In another video posted to Facebook, Stephens said that he gambled away everything and that he and his girlfriend had planned to marry but didn't, without saying why.

"He got along with everybody, so it's just unbelievable what happened," said Alexis Lee, a friend who saw Stephens last week.

The police chief said: "We are not going to pinpoint a specific thing and say this is what triggered this, because we don't know."

Godwin's daughter said he was killed while collecting cans in a plastic shopping bag.

"Not because he needed the money, it was just something he did," said 52-year-old Debbie Godwin. "That's all he was doing. He wasn't harming anyone."

She said her father, who had 10 children, was a gentle man with nothing mean about him.

Dozens of family, friends and community members gathered Monday evening in Cleveland for a vigil to remember Godwin. They hugged and comforted each other, while urging an end to the violence on their city streets.

READ MORE | Cleveland police looking for man who broadcast fatal Easter shooting on Facebook

Family members mourn the death of Facebook shooting victim

RELATED: Facebook releases timeline of events in Cleveland shooting

In the shooting video, Stephens told Godwin a woman's name and said, "She's the reason that this is about to happen to you." The victim did not seem to recognize the woman's name. The gunman then pointed a weapon at Godwin, who shielded his face with the plastic bag.

The woman Stephens spoke of, Joy Lane, said in a text to CBS that "we had been in a relationship for several years. I am sorry that all of this has happened." She said Stephens was "a nice guy" who was generous to everyone.

The video of the killing was on Facebook for about three hours before it was taken down.

Investigators said that Godwin was the only victim so far linked to Stephens, despite his claim in a separate video on Facebook that he killed more than a dozen people.

Detectives spoke with Stephens on Sunday by cellphone and tried to persuade him to surrender, police said.

Stephens worked at Beech Brook, a social services agency in suburban Cleveland that deals with vulnerable young people. He helped them gain job skills and find employment, said Beech Brook spokeswoman Nancy Kortemeyer.

An extensive background check before he was hired turned up nothing worrisome, she said.

Stephens filed for bankruptcy in January 2015. His attorney at the time, Trent Binger, said Monday that he remembered Stephens discussing gambling problems.

"He was an easy client to deal with," Binger said. "Always respectful to me ... well-mannered."

If you'd like to help the Godwin family, GoFundMe is working with the following campaign organizer to ensure the funds donated to this account are transferred directly to the family: http://www.gofundme.com/help-for-cle...-victim-family.

RELATED: 11 serious crimes that were published on Facebook

RELATED: Why suspects stream videos of crimes online

Loading video...

Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
    Print this article Back to Top
    Share Article

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/na...-health-agency
    יְשׁוּעָה

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.

Apparently he was mean to animals too, but I'm not posting that story.

Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    CLEVELAND (AP) -

BREAKING UPDATE | Pennsylvania State Police say the suspect in the random killing of a Cleveland retiree posted on Facebook has shot and killed himself after a brief pursuit.

State police say Steve Stephens was spotted Tuesday morning by state police in Erie County, in the state's northwest corner. Authorities say police tried to pull Stephens over and, after a brief pursuit, he shot and killed himself.

Stephens was wanted on an aggravated murder charge in the shooting death of a 74-year-old retired man in Cleveland on Sunday.

He posted video of that shooting on Facebook.

#BREAKING | Facebook killer shot and killed himself according to Pennsylvania state police https://t.co/epZE3p3ZkZ
    — ABC Action News (@abcactionnews) April 18, 2017

ORIGINAL STORY | In a rambling video, Steve Stephens said, "I snapped, I just snapped." But as the manhunt dragged on Monday for the man accused of posting Facebook footage of himself killing a retiree, police were unable to explain what set him off.

"Only Steve knows that," Cleveland police Chief Calvin Williams said as authorities posted a $50,000 reward for Stephens' capture in the shooting of Robert Godwin Sr., a 74-year-old former foundry worker.

In the video, Stephens blamed a former girlfriend he had lived with, saying he woke up last week and "couldn't take it anymore." But in a statement Monday, the woman shed little light on what might have gone wrong and said Stephens was good to her and her children.
    Assuming he didn't blow his brains completely out of his skull, I'm betting if they do a brain dissection they'll discover that he has neuro-syph. A couple of stories I've heard where someone was nice, etc., and just upped and snapped the diagnosis was neuro-syph which can live in the spinal cord for decades and then one day the person goes off of the deep end.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Why don't these nuts off themselves first? They always want to hurt strangers first. At least none of the cops will have to feel any guilt for killing him, not that they should.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

From what I'm reading elsewhere, he had been weird from childhood. AND, not only was he mean to animals, but that he had been evicted from his apt in January, and his wages were being garnished for payment of debts. Apparently he had lost thousands on betting on Ronda Rousey too, who was knocked out in the first round, and ON TOP OF THAT there are rumors he was closet gay and that he had been discovered, which is why she dumped him. Really ugly.

Glenn Beck normally follows Brietbart on Patriot Radio.
    Normally he has a bunch of BS, but today he led off with a very good story about Robert Godwin Sr's life. A retired hard working foundry worker with 9 kids and 14 grandchildren.
    He spent his retirement helping his kids and grandchildren. He didn't need any money but he took walks and picked up aluminum cans on the way.
    He fished in his spare time, and was loved by his family.
    He never hurt anyone.
    He was killed by a loser who had to blame other people for all his failures in life.
    Such seems to be the case with most losers who decide to kill innocent people because they just can't face the fact that they either screwed up their own life by bad choices, or just happened to be unlucky. Both of which seem to require such people to always find someone to blame.

Don't know why such people can't admit to themselves that they either made bad choices in life or the dice just came up against them, and cash out their chips with an honorable bullet in their own head, instead of venting their frustrations on others. Such people are weak despicable human beings with no honor and no courage to do what they ought to do instead of hurting others first.
    Last edited by TerryK; 04-18-2017 at 02:33 PM.
    "I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself." -DH Lawrence
    People are crazy and times are strange
    I'm locked in tight, I'm out of range
    I used to care, but things have changed

William‏ @willziz 18m18 minutes ago

Police are waiting to remove the body of #SteveStephens from the car.
    #Cleveland #Erie #FacebookKiller

More + other pictures from the scene:

https://twitter.com/willziz
    Attached Images

Great news! now dump his body in the nearest trash bin.. POS, rot in hell
    It is sunny here in Arizona :)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    Perfect!!

5 With all the spying and tracking....

They still could not find him? Think about this for a moment.
    Free On Southwest Airlines: 2 Bags & Change In Reservations. Plus try to fly when airfares are the cheapest. (Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday)

https://southwest.com

My aunt and uncle used to live on West 20th Street when I was a kid. I remember going to the Presque Isle beach in the summer with my cousin.

Michael Picha‏ @michael_picha 17m17 minutes ago

Where the pursuit ended in PA, just East of Erie, PA. #SteveStephens #Cleveland
    Attached Images

With all the spying and tracking....
    They still could not find him? Think about this for a moment.

Psyop.

Ditch the electronics and don't do stupid stuff and mostly don't get set up in an agent provocateur sting, and the cops are pretty much as lost as biddies in the tall grass.

For example - the Delphi, IN murders are still unsolved. http://www.inquisitr.com/4151811/lib...o-be-analyzed/
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

William‏ @willziz 6m6 minutes ago

#PAPolice release statement on the final moments of #StevenStephens life. #Cleveland #FacebookKiller
    Attached Images

Mr. 1080P‏ @JayIziLLy 2m2 minutes ago

No conspiracy here. Just someone who was good at masking their mental illness. &that person did something really f*cked up. #Cleveland

❤️Saucy_Sis❤️‏ @Saucy_Sis 3m3 minutes ago

So glad I don't have to be glued to Twitter anymore like the last couple of days #Cleveland

Riley‏ @rileysomething 47s47 seconds ago

The #Cleveland killer is dead?
    Good.
    Most of us have had tough lives.
    I chose Jesus Christ & healing.
    Steve Stephens made his choices.

Yeah, reportedly a 20 pack of nuggets and some fries.

カビ 🤗‏ @Kirby____ 4m4 minutes ago

Steve Stephens wanted a full stomach before he died. McDonalds got him caught
    😂. #cleveland

Was he a Muslim?
    ~ I stand with Ted to defeat Hillary Clinton. My family and I will be voting for Trump/Pence this November.
    "It took Jimmy Carter to give us Ronald Reagan." - Our country's last best hope in 2016, was Presidential Candidate Ted Cruz

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl70 View Post
    Was he a Muslim?
    Reportedly. You'd have to go back and read from the beginning here.

Courtney Danser WEWS‏ @CourtneyNDanser 2m2 minutes ago

#BREAKING UPDATE: McDonalds employee recognized Steve Stephens as he was ordering at drive-thru

2:31 PM, Apr 18, 2017
    1 min ago

ERIE, Penn. - A McDonald's employee recognized Steve Stephens as he was going through the drive-thru just before he shot and killed himself in Erie Tuesday.

According to the manager of the McDonald's on Buffalo Road, an employee thought the man in the drive-thru might be Stephens so they called Pennsylvania State Police.

The manager said employees tried to stall Stephens, but he got his food and drove away.

A short time later, Stephens shot and killed himself after a brief pursuit with police.

http://www.news5cleveland.com/news/l...-at-drive-thru

Must have been one hell of a driver to be able to shoot himself to death while his car was spinning out of control. ???

You can bet the media will dig a deep hole and cover up what you posted in #171 Kitty. He was just a dark white who killed a black man for no reason because all whites are racist.
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is Liberty. II Cor. 3:17

Quote Originally Posted by thompson View Post
    http://www.goerie.com/news/20170418/...s-self-in-erie

Police: Cleveland Facebook killer kills self in Erie

Posted at 11:25 AM Updated Apr 18, 2017 at 12:10 PM

Good! No trial, no lawyers and no feeding and housing him. A win for taxpayers!
    Proud to be Deplorable, Irredeemable and a Scumbag!

Quote Originally Posted by Bardou View Post
    Good! No trial, no lawyers and no feeding and housing him. A win for taxpayers!

Totally agree!!

Quote Originally Posted by mzkitty View Post
    From what I'm reading elsewhere, he had been weird from childhood. AND, not only was he mean to animals, but that he had been evicted from his apt in January, and his wages were being garnished for payment of debts. Apparently he had lost thousands on betting on Ronda Rousey too, who was knocked out in the first round, and ON TOP OF THAT there are rumors he was closet gay and that he had been discovered, which is why she dumped him. Really ugly.
    I have read this thread now, several times.

My conclusion each time, comes to one simple fact,
    based on decades of dealing with countless others,
    similar to him.

He was simply a POS nigger, and no other research into his life,
    and why he killed the elderly Black man, is needed.

Regards to all deplorables,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Yup. Together with a pig carcass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevmoley View Post
    No drag behind a truck back to Cleveland to Islamic Center Mosque and hang whats left from a pole.
    יְשׁוּעָה

I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.

I hope it's really him and not someone else.
    Free On Southwest Airlines: 2 Bags & Change In Reservations. Plus try to fly when airfares are the cheapest. (Tuesday, Wednesday & Saturday)

https://southwest.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sleeping Cobra View Post
    I hope it's really him and not someone else.
    Your glass is NEVER half full, is it.

Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

PATIENCE AND DISCERNMENT will help y'all void ulcers nd heart attacks going forward.

Well, at least now our tax dollars won't have to be spent on a trial and prison expenses.

From local email, no link right now:

Community Policing Specialist Kate McLaughlin, Euclid Police Department AGENCY
    In partnership with Cleveland Fox 8 News, the EPD is releasing the following information:
    Euclid, OH— The family of Robert Godwin, Sr., 74, has announced information about his funeral services.
    Godwin’s Funeral service will be held at 10 a.m., this Saturday, at River of Life Ministries at 24600 Lakeshore Boulevard, in Euclid.
    The service is open to the public.
    Godwin was shot to death Sunday after an Easter celebration while walking on East 93rd Street in Cleveland. Steve Stephens, 37, was the alleged shooter, and posted a video of the killing on Facebook. After a multi-state manhunt, Stephens killed himself in Erie, PA., Tuesday.

Godwin was a father of 10, and his family described him as a wonderful person who loved his family. Godwin’s family wants their father to be remembered for the good he did in his life, not for the horrific video. They are asking people to please not share the video.
    https://d3ghdtgvse7ejc.cloudfront.ne...BZNN3ZZBIBSIDQ
    Apr 19 in Crime & Safety to Euclid Police Department

Mookie War Creed

I believe nothing reported by authorities.

They have lost all credibility.

Until we have been provided copious quantities of pictures/videos/proof of the negro's death this will just be another...

Christopher Dorner BS story.

Gory or not... proof is needed for authorities to regain any semblance of credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryK View Post
    Glenn Beck normally follows Brietbart on Patriot Radio.
    Normally he has a bunch of BS, but today he led off with a very good story about Robert Godwin Sr's life. A retired hard working foundry worker with 9 kids and 14 grandchildren.
    He spent his retirement helping his kids and grandchildren. He didn't need any money but he took walks and picked up aluminum cans on the way.
    He fished in his spare time, and was loved by his family.
    He never hurt anyone.
    He was killed by a loser who had to blame other people for all his failures in life.
    Thankyou Terry, for telling us more about Mr. Godwin Sr's life.

When I look at Mr. Godwin's picture I felt he was ^that kind of person, with such an "honest to God goodness" in his smile, surely that goodness was in his heart too, and that just radiated so much love to me.

He also looked very healthy at his age.

My eyes leak everytime I come onto this thread. The world lost such a good man in Robert Godwin. He was such an upstanding pillar of his community. And in a black community, they need every single good man they can get. Good men who set an example for the lost and wayward youth, to be a good influence, and show them how a "real man" is. And I'm sure his family is utterly crushed by his loss, and by golly I'm crying again.

This man should not have lost his life this way. It's just so sad.

At least in the end, that POS murderer is off to face his maker. It's hard to imagine any mercy for him.

Apparently much of his family was from my town so they're doing his homegoing service around the corner from the house tomorrow morning.

Mookie War Creed