Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE WAR Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    See the photos at the site....
    ===========================

http://fredoneverything.org/notes-fo...ingly-obvious/

Notes for a White Kid in University: An Introduction to the Blindingly Obvious
    Posted on April 13, 2017 by Fred Reed

If you are a white student in college, you doubtless hear daily that white people are evil, the principal cause of everything wrong with the world. Whiteness is bad, white people are bad.

We are to blame for everything.

If you believe this, you are being gamed. What you are being told is nonsense. If you have the intelligence and self-respect to think for yourself, ask:
    “What have other races and ethnic groups accomplished in the world compared to what we white people have?”

This question will be shocking to you because you have been carefully programmed not to think such things. But ask. I think you will find that the groups who complain the most have accomplished the least. Check for yourself.

A white man’s stick hut. We began building these things in 1137.

Look around you. Can you find anything with a moving part that was not invented by whites? Anything electronic? Cars, telephones, computers, aircraft, antibiotics, on and on–all sprang from the minds of white people. You are not supposed to say such things, and could be run out of a university for it–but ask yourself, if you have the courage: Is it true? Do not think that because things are commonplace or easy to use that they are not products of fields of extraordinary difficulty.

The Hubble Space Telescope. Twenty-five hundred years of phenomenally complex math, physics, electronics, optics, and chemistry went into the Hubble. It is entirely a white man’s show. Nobody else has come close. Your professors will not want you to think this. They will not want you to think. But you have a mind. Use it.

Look around your university. Who do you see taking the hard subjects–math, chemistry, physics, engineering, philosophy, computer science? Whites and Asians…right? Are they the kind of people who complain constantly about White Privilege? You may notice a pattern here: Those who can, do. The rest bitch and moan.

How about your own classes? You are not blind. If you think for yourself, you can see who the smart ones are, and who are those getting a free ride. Usually, a free ride at your expense. Your professors will not want you to notice this either. The question is whether you have been so profoundly brainwashed that you cannot see the obvious.

Being very young, you will probably have little idea of the vast body of knowledge, won over millenia, behind all the things you take for granted. At your age, I didn’t either. It takes years to get a handle on things. It will be harder for you because your universities will discourage you from looking around you. But glance at the very partial list below (I paste from an ancient column of mine) to get an idea of what the white race has done over the centuries. You will never have heard of many of these things. And that is curious. While your nose is being rubbed into the virtues, often real, sometimes imagined, of other groups, your own race is seldom motioned except to revile it.

Euclidean geometry. Parabolic geometry. Hyperbolic geometry. Projective geometry. Differential geometry. Calculus: Limits, continuity, differentiation, integration. Physical chemistry. Organic chemistry. Biochemistry. Classical mechanics. The indeterminacy principle. The wave equation. The Parthenon. The Anabasis. Air conditioning. Number theory. Romanesque architecture. Gothic architecture. Information theory. Entropy. Enthalpy. Every symphony ever written. Pierre Auguste Renoir. The twelve-tone scale. The mathematics behind it, twelfth root of two and all that. S-p hybrid bonding orbitals. The Bohr-Sommerfeld atom. The purine-pyrimidine structure of the DNA ladder. Single-sideband radio. All other radio. Dentistry. The internal-combustion engine. Turbojets. Turbofans. Doppler beam-sharpening. Penicillin. Airplanes. Surgery. The mammogram. The Pill. The condom. Polio vaccine. The integrated circuit. The computer. Football. Computational fluid dynamics. Tensors. The Constitution. Euripides, Sophocles, Aristophanes, Aeschylus, Homer, Hesiod. Glass. Rubber. Nylon. Skyscrapers. The piano. The harpsichord. Elvis. Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. (OK, that’s nerve gas, and maybe we didn’t really need it.) Silicone. The automobile. Really weird stuff, like clathrates, Buckyballs, and rotaxanes. The Bible. Bug spray. Diffie-Hellman, public-key cryptography, and RSA. Et cetera at great length.

If you talk about these things on campus, you will be called a “white supremacist.” This is silly. But calling you a racist is an effective way of making you shut up. Do you want to be supreme over anyone? I do not. Yet other races are proud of their achievements. Why should you not be? Ask where they would*be without electricity, sterile water, telephones and–well, just about everything.

You hear from your professors that white people were guilty of colonization, slavery, and oppression. This is true. What your professors will not point out is that such behavior was, and is, universal. Human beings are a sorry species, given to murder, torture, genocide, thievery, looting, conquest, and slavery. This has been, and is, true of Africans, American Indians, Latin Americans, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Japanese, Chinese, and Europeans.

The Larrge Hadron Collider, a gigantic particle accelerator at CERN, in Switzerland, a massive instrument for research in subatomic physics. It is one of the greatest and most challenging projects of humanity. The Japanese could do this if they wanted to badly enough and soon, perhaps, the Chinese. They didn’t. The technology is a white man’s show, starting from Athens 2500 years ago. Are you sure you should be ashamed of this?

You mgmt reasonably be proud of these things. Any other race would be. Your people invented virtually the entire modern world. But that is not too important. The important thing is understanding that intellectual advance comes from some groups and not others. This may not seem fair, and you are not supposed to notice it, much less talk about it. Yet it is obvious. You might prefer that it not be true, but it is true.

Think of the above as a white man’s cave paintings.

The current hostility on campus to white people is stupid. The human race faces many serious problems. Trying to cripple the group most likely to solve them is good neither for you, the United States, nor the world. We need a cure for cancer. For reasons involving science that you have probably not heard of, we are getting close. If I were cancer these days, I believe I would go into hiding.

When some team pulls the cancer rabbit out of the hat, it will very likely be a team of white people. The second best guess, and an increasingly good bet, is the Chinese. Third? Japanese or Koreans, but his is not likely. After them, nobody is in the running.

Recognizing the phenomenal achievements of your own race is no reason for arrogance. Arrogance usually betrays inner doubt. The successful do not need it. No, success does not justify you in looking down on others. It does suggest that you need not allow yourself to be scorned. You, as a member of way-and-gone the most successful and creative race and culture the planet has seen, should not put up with it. Don’t brag about our achievements. But know of them..

As a man of appalling age, I have lived in Thailand, Taiwan, Mexico, Vietnam, and Cambodia, traveled in a great many other countries, and both like and respect their peoples. They are not stupid. May they flourish. And yet for whatever reason–the reasons are not clear–they have not approached the accomplishments of the whiter race. There you have it.

It is chiefly in the United States that those who can’t, haven’t, and aren’t likely to, constantly attack those who can and have. Note that while they rail and fume and grouse, they *depend utterly on a world created by*the people about whom they rail and grouse. To them you might reasonably say, “Come back and talk to me when you have done something worth talking about.”*A great silence would follow.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Quote Originally Posted by Faroe View Post
    I couldn't tolerate more than just skimming; the language is too weird. "Withholding a franchise" ??? There is no "franchise"! White men think about stuff, do stuff, build stuff, and thus create wealth. Generally, black Africa doesn't.

I can't believe this crap gets published! Post WWIII, we can all go back to being Vikings, and essays like the OP will be recognized as bizarre, twisted, and utterly irrelevant.
    "Franchise" when used in this kind of context refers to voting. So the OP author wants to take the right to vote away from white men.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    "Franchise" when used in this kind of context refers to voting. So the OP author wants to take the right to vote away from white men.
    Ahh. I misunderstood that. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by The Mountain View Post
    Ballot box or cartridge box....

their call.

But, vote we will.

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    I vote for sending all the niggers back to their home lands! The white man should all so pull out all aid out to those lands. Let the niggers control their home lands and starve to death or die of aids.

I'm about feed up with this crap every other day.
    I guess we should all be sent back to England and European countries
    יְשׁוּעָה
    I am in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying harder to be a better person than I was yesterday.
    TRUTH

Quote Originally Posted by medic38572 View Post
    I guess we should all be sent back to England and European countries
    Why? The European diaspora came to North America and built the US. The African diaspora came to the US (note the difference there) and has, to date, accomplished little other than driving up the crime rate and growing fat off the largess of the European Diaspora. The native Americans can try to forcibly export the Europeans again if they want, but that didn't exactly work out well the last time they tried it. To ol' Fred's point upthread, not all cultures are equal; they thrive or wither and much of that is a function of the capability of the people who developed that culture.
    E Deploribus Unum

Oderint dum metuant

Every day is a JDAM day

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    No, she doesn't; because she thinks that "money" comes from the government.
    ...actually, it kind of does. We've seen them print it. No reason they couldn't keep right on doing so. Of course, that leads to the question "What would they buy?" White men would close all their stores and restaurants.

BALLOTS is only two letters different from BULLETS.
    The wonder of our time isn’t how angry we are at politics and politicians; it’s how little we’ve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

This has been written by a South African.
    Last edited by Richard; 04-14-2017 at 12:15 PM.

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    This has been written by a South African.
    And I should care what a South African thinks.....why?

They are going down the tubes, following in the footsteps of Rhodesia. Yep, that's someplace I want to emulate.....NOT!
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post

She DOES realize that, if that happened, white men would promptly stop paying taxes. That would grind the system to a halt in days.
    I don't believe she understands that. She apparently thinks that white males who have been stripped of their voting rights would nonetheless be quite happy to continue paying taxes to perpetuate a system in which they no longer have any political stake.

A comically fatal error in her reasoning, it would appear.
    Last edited by Oilpatch Hand; 04-14-2017 at 12:41 PM.

The Obama Administration constitutes a pseudocompetocracy, i.e., rule by those whose primary skill is in feigning competence.

Quote Originally Posted by Altura Ct. View Post
    This redistribution of the world’s wealth is long overdue, and it is not just South Africa where white males own a disproportionate amount of wealth.

Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year have often been due to the votes of white men. If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa's biggest cities.

If white men no longer had the vote, the progressive cause would be strengthened. It would not be necessary to deny white men indefinitely – the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation) would go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world. The influence of reckless white males were one of the primary reasons that led to the Great Recession which began in 2008. This would also strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.

At the same time, a denial of the franchise to white men, could see a redistribution of global assets to their rightful owners. After all, white men have used the imposition of Western legal systems around the world to reinforce modern capitalism. A period of twenty years without white men in the world's parliaments and voting booths will allow legislation to be passed which could see the world's wealth far more equitably shared. The violence of white male wealth and income inequality will be a thing of the past.

This redistribution of the world's wealth is long overdue, and it is not just South Africa where white males own a disproportionate amount of wealth. While in South Africa 90 percent of the country's land is in the hands of whites (it is safe to assume these are mainly men), along with 97 percent of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange, this is also the norm in the rest of the world. Namibia has similar statistics with regard to land distribution and one can assume this holds for other assets too. As Oxfam notes eight men control as much as wealth as the poorest 50 percent of the world's population. In the United States ten percent of the population (nearly all white) own 90 percent of all assets – it is likely that these assets are largely in the hands of males. Although statistics by race are difficult to find from other parts of the world, it is very likely that the majority of the world's assets are in the hands of white males, despite them making up less than 10 percent of the world's population.

It is obvious that this violent status quo will not change without a struggle, and the only way to do so will be through the expropriation of these various assets and equitably distribute them to those who need them. This will not only make the world a more equitable place, but will also go some way to paying the debt that white males owe the world. Over the past 500 years colonialism, slavery, and various aggressive wars and genocides, have been due to the actions of white men. Redistributing some of their assets will go some way to paying the historical debt that they owe society.

It is no surprise that liberalism – and its ideological offshoots of conservatism and libertarianism – are the most popular ideologies among white males. These ideologies with their focus on individuals and individual responsibility, rather than group affiliation, allow white men to ignore the debt that they owe society, and from acknowledging that most of their assets, wealth, and privilege are the result of theft and violence.

It is time to wrestle control of the world back from white males, and the first step will be a temporary restriction of the franchise to them.

Some may argue that this is unfair. Let's be clear, it may be unfair, but a moratorium on the franchise for white males for a period of between 20 and 30 years is a small price to pay for the pain inflicted by white males on others, particularly those with black, female-identifying bodies. In addition, white men should not be stripped of their other rights, and this withholding of the franchise should only be a temporary measure, as the world rights the wrongs of the past.

A withholding of the franchise from white males, along with the passing of legislation in this period to redistribute some of their assets, will also, to a degree, act as the reparations for slavery, colonialism, and apartheid, which the world is crying out for to be paid.

As we saw after the recent altercation between a white man and Lebohang Mabuya at a Spur restaurant in Johannesburg, white males still believe that they are in control, and people who aren't white or male (in particularly black female-identifying people) have to bow to their every whim. There are numerous other examples of white angry male violence in South Africa and abroad, often against black bodies (Dylann Roof's terrorist actions in the United States is only one of many examples). It is time to wrestle control of the world back from white males, and the first step will be a temporary restriction of the franchise to them.

Although this may seem unfair and unjust, allowing white males to continue to call the shots politically and economically, following their actions over the past 500 years, is the greater injustice

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shel...se_a_22036640/
    WTF is this drivel doing here? Some douche bag, fudge packing, butt munching, snowflake is upset because somebody works, succeeds, and is deserving of the wealth his/her labors have earned and received? Tough toenails, you mentally challenged nematode! Whoever let that moron have any bandwidth, should be dragged out into the street, and shot- in living color...

Sheesh... "Political correctness" must die, lest our society, our Western Civilization, and we, die...

Thank-You, Altura Ct, for bringing this threat to survival, to light... GBY&Y's, and may you all have a blessed and happy Easter!

Maranatha

OldARcher
    "Confess with your mouth, that 'Jesus is Lord,' believing in your heart that God raised Him from the Dead, and you will be saved, for with the heart, man believes and is justified, and with his profession of faith, he is saved." -Romans 10:9-10

Condition "0," Code Red to Black- ALWAYS

Quote Originally Posted by Lilbitsnana View Post
    This is apparently the author of the article and I think she must be certifiably insane.

Shelley Garland

MA Philosophy Student
    Yeah...(M)entally (A)bsurd Philosophy

Hey, Chickie, turn this around and replace every word 'White" with 'Black', 'Hispanic', or 'Asian' and I bet you'd walk back everything from this statement quickly because it's - what? - oh, yeah, it's RACIST! And if you don't then you're a hypocrite.

Judging ANY group by their ethnicity or skin color is racist, including whites. Didn't you get this message at whatever "tolerant" school that you're safe spacing at? Or are you one of those educated dummies that believe the fairytales of life that the Uselessversities are selling you?

Poor dear! It's really gonna hurt when the real world smacks you in the face.

You may be educated, but you're common sense is DOA. And without common sense, you're just an educated flesh suit of hot air. Or, a gas bag, if you will.
    Last edited by Pen Name; 04-14-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    “Whether you think you can, or you think you can't—you're right.” ― Henry Ford

“The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one's destiny to do, and then do it.” ― Henry Ford

Quote Originally Posted by Oilpatch Hand View Post
    I don't believe she understands that. She apparently thinks that white males who have been stripped of their voting rights would nonetheless be quite happy to continue paying taxes to perpetuate a system in which they no longer have any political stake.

A comically fatal error in her reasoning, it would appear.
    My guess is she thinks that white males will voluntarily continue in such efforts in a bid to help "redistribute the wealth" as she talked about. Of course, she doesn't realize that no one wants THEIR wealth redistributed, and will thus resist it.

State of Jefferson - On the Darkside where the cookies are...
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacknarwhal View Post
    My guess is she thinks that white males will voluntarily continue in such efforts in a bid to help "redistribute the wealth" as she talked about. Of course, she doesn't realize that no one wants THEIR wealth redistributed, and will thus resist it.
    You know....she must be REALLY STUPID to think we're just going to roll over and hand the world to them on a silver platter. Ahhhhhh NOT HAPPENING HONEY!!

You can talk and whine all you want but basically "WE" don't give a rats azz what you think. You want it.....come and take it or STFU!! Oh and BTW, there is a reason that we're at the top of the food chain......we are the worlds BEST KILLERSNo brag, just fact.
    We have done so much, with so little, for so long....We can now do anything, with nothing, forever.

Thanks for posting Doz. Good piece by Fred.
    "Property must be sacred or liberty cannot exist"

Containment Area for Relocated Yankees - former Pittsburgher
    Reparations?

It was called the Civil War. Many died for the freedom of blacks and those who died (or were maimed) were for the most part, from non-slave owning families.
    No good deed ever goes unpunished.

alright let me make this real simple........

First........collectively the human species rose above all other animals to dominate the planet not because of our physical attributes but as a result of our cognitive capacity and our social constructs.............

Now............the White race evolved in areas of the world where it demanded further exercise of our cognitive and social capacity leading to develop and store food......and with it settlements and society.........

Second............the White race learned not only to cooperate in larger groups to survive harsh climates but also developed the value of the individual and prize problem solving creativity...........(this is where despite the intelligence of Asians they have lagged behind Whites)

This is all a fact or reality.................and the other races had no need or lagged behind on the accomplishments of Whites.........the Blacks with the least environmental pressures never evolved past tribal structures and hunter/gatherer life...........

Now the White race because of their environmental pressures rose above the other races and dominated the planet ..............period end of story.

Whites created government by the people........the scientific method and all its resultant technological application that built a first world society.

Other races..........Asian, Indian or African never learned to do this on their own or before Whites.............they have copies and mimicked Whites..........and in the case of some Indians subcultures and Blacks in general have never even been able to maintain let alone replication the developments of a White 1st world society...........

Anthropologically speaking White were the first to dominant..........and enslave all other races, abuse and take advantage of them too............but we were the first to end such behavior as well.................and now too many of us are going overboard with this tolerance of the hate spewed forth by other races.....

Whites are where they are because the earned it................period.

F this political correctness and White supremacy nonsense.............it is a fact of reality and if you are Asian, Indian or Black deal with........and appreciate how far Whites have come in trying to lift the rest of you out of your primal or lagging societies...........

Quote Originally Posted by DazedandConfused View Post
    I vote for sending all the niggers back to their home lands! The white man should all so pull out all aid out to those lands. Let the niggers control their home lands and starve to death or die of aids.

I'm about feed up with this crap every other day.
    make sure to seal off all of the mines, and oil rigs before they leave.
    People are quick to confuse and despise confidence as arrogance but that is common amongst those who have never accomplished anything in their lives and who have always played it safe not willing to risk failure.

Quote Originally Posted by packyderms_wife View Post
    make sure to seal off all of the mines, and oil rigs before they leave.
    They would fall into disrepair or the equipment would be stolen in a matter of hours.
    Proud Infidel...............and Cracker

Member: Nowski Brigade

Deplorable

8 I vote for:

"The Day of the Rope."
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Attached Images
    "America is at that awkward stage, to late to work within the system, but to early to shoot the bastards"-- Claire Wolfe

Another, more logical article might be titled:

It is time for White people to have their own countries.

It is time to send all non-whites back tot heir countries of origin, or if they do not prefer to live under our rule, they can leave and I DGAF where they go, just not here.

And with them we can send all the shitlib Whites too. They love their diversity I say let them have full immersion.

Race matters. Culture matters. Genes matter.

Human beings are in no way created equal, except in the abstract sense of 'before the law'.

Liberals have forgotten that and want to make us all equal to 70IQ Somali Muslims, it looks like.
    "If it were announced to you that the enemy had invaded your cities, your castles, your lands; had ravished your wives and your daughters, and profaned your temples—which among you would not fly to arms?" - Saint Bernard of Clairvaux

A wise man once said the destruction of the white race would be because of the white women,s emotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Buick Electra View Post
    I have to get my eyes checked. I read the title as "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Frenchfries?"
    A little Emily Litella moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjYoNL4g5Vg

Liberals have forgotten that and want to make us all equal to 70IQ Somali Muslims

No, they want to force us to be SUBSERVIENT to them, at gunpoint.

Awesome insight in that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dozdoats View Post
    See the photos at the site....
    ===========================

http://fredoneverything.org/notes-fo...ingly-obvious/

Posted on April 13, 2017 by Fred Reed

If you are a white student in college, you doubtless hear daily that white people are evil, the principal cause of everything wrong with the world. Whiteness is bad, white people are bad.

We are to blame for everything.

If you believe this, you are being gamed. What you are being told is nonsense. If you have the intelligence and self-respect to think for yourself, ask:
    “What have other races and ethnic groups accomplished in the world compared to what we white people have?”

This question will be shocking to you because you have been carefully programmed not to think such things. But ask. I think you will find that the groups who complain the most have accomplished the least. Check for yourself.

A white man’s stick hut. We began building these things in 1137.

Look around you. Can you find anything with a moving part that was not invented by whites? Anything electronic? Cars, telephones, computers, aircraft, antibiotics, on and on–all sprang from the minds of white people. You are not supposed to say such things, and could be run out of a university for it–but ask yourself, if you have the courage: Is it true? Do not think that because things are commonplace or easy to use that they are not products of fields of extraordinary difficulty.

The Hubble Space Telescope. Twenty-five hundred years of phenomenally complex math, physics, electronics, optics, and chemistry went into the Hubble. It is entirely a white man’s show. Nobody else has come close. Your professors will not want you to think this. They will not want you to think. But you have a mind. Use it.

Look around your university. Who do you see taking the hard subjects–math, chemistry, physics, engineering, philosophy, computer science? Whites and Asians…right? Are they the kind of people who complain constantly about White Privilege? You may notice a pattern here: Those who can, do. The rest bitch and moan.

How about your own classes? You are not blind. If you think for yourself, you can see who the smart ones are, and who are those getting a free ride. Usually, a free ride at your expense. Your professors will not want you to notice this either. The question is whether you have been so profoundly brainwashed that you cannot see the obvious.

Being very young, you will probably have little idea of the vast body of knowledge, won over millenia, behind all the things you take for granted. At your age, I didn’t either. It takes years to get a handle on things. It will be harder for you because your universities will discourage you from looking around you. But glance at the very partial list below (I paste from an ancient column of mine) to get an idea of what the white race has done over the centuries. You will never have heard of many of these things. And that is curious. While your nose is being rubbed into the virtues, often real, sometimes imagined, of other groups, your own race is seldom motioned except to revile it.

Euclidean geometry. Parabolic geometry. Hyperbolic geometry. Projective geometry. Differential geometry. Calculus: Limits, continuity, differentiation, integration. Physical chemistry. Organic chemistry. Biochemistry. Classical mechanics. The indeterminacy principle. The wave equation. The Parthenon. The Anabasis. Air conditioning. Number theory. Romanesque architecture. Gothic architecture. Information theory. Entropy. Enthalpy. Every symphony ever written. Pierre Auguste Renoir. The twelve-tone scale. The mathematics behind it, twelfth root of two and all that. S-p hybrid bonding orbitals. The Bohr-Sommerfeld atom. The purine-pyrimidine structure of the DNA ladder. Single-sideband radio. All other radio. Dentistry. The internal-combustion engine. Turbojets. Turbofans. Doppler beam-sharpening. Penicillin. Airplanes. Surgery. The mammogram. The Pill. The condom. Polio vaccine. The integrated circuit. The computer. Football. Computational fluid dynamics. Tensors. The Constitution. Euripides, Sophocles, Aristophanes, Aeschylus, Homer, Hesiod. Glass. Rubber. Nylon. Skyscrapers. The piano. The harpsichord. Elvis. Acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. (OK, that’s nerve gas, and maybe we didn’t really need it.) Silicone. The automobile. Really weird stuff, like clathrates, Buckyballs, and rotaxanes. The Bible. Bug spray. Diffie-Hellman, public-key cryptography, and RSA. Et cetera at great length.

If you talk about these things on campus, you will be called a “white supremacist.” This is silly. But calling you a racist is an effective way of making you shut up. Do you want to be supreme over anyone? I do not. Yet other races are proud of their achievements. Why should you not be? Ask where they would*be without electricity, sterile water, telephones and–well, just about everything.

You hear from your professors that white people were guilty of colonization, slavery, and oppression. This is true. What your professors will not point out is that such behavior was, and is, universal. Human beings are a sorry species, given to murder, torture, genocide, thievery, looting, conquest, and slavery. This has been, and is, true of Africans, American Indians, Latin Americans, Muslims, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Japanese, Chinese, and Europeans.

The Larrge Hadron Collider, a gigantic particle accelerator at CERN, in Switzerland, a massive instrument for research in subatomic physics. It is one of the greatest and most challenging projects of humanity. The Japanese could do this if they wanted to badly enough and soon, perhaps, the Chinese. They didn’t. The technology is a white man’s show, starting from Athens 2500 years ago. Are you sure you should be ashamed of this?

You mgmt reasonably be proud of these things. Any other race would be. Your people invented virtually the entire modern world. But that is not too important. The important thing is understanding that intellectual advance comes from some groups and not others. This may not seem fair, and you are not supposed to notice it, much less talk about it. Yet it is obvious. You might prefer that it not be true, but it is true.

Think of the above as a white man’s cave paintings.

The current hostility on campus to white people is stupid. The human race faces many serious problems. Trying to cripple the group most likely to solve them is good neither for you, the United States, nor the world. We need a cure for cancer. For reasons involving science that you have probably not heard of, we are getting close. If I were cancer these days, I believe I would go into hiding.

When some team pulls the cancer rabbit out of the hat, it will very likely be a team of white people. The second best guess, and an increasingly good bet, is the Chinese. Third? Japanese or Koreans, but his is not likely. After them, nobody is in the running.

Recognizing the phenomenal achievements of your own race is no reason for arrogance. Arrogance usually betrays inner doubt. The successful do not need it. No, success does not justify you in looking down on others. It does suggest that you need not allow yourself to be scorned. You, as a member of way-and-gone the most successful and creative race and culture the planet has seen, should not put up with it. Don’t brag about our achievements. But know of them..

As a man of appalling age, I have lived in Thailand, Taiwan, Mexico, Vietnam, and Cambodia, traveled in a great many other countries, and both like and respect their peoples. They are not stupid. May they flourish. And yet for whatever reason–the reasons are not clear–they have not approached the accomplishments of the whiter race. There you have it.

It is chiefly in the United States that those who can’t, haven’t, and aren’t likely to, constantly attack those who can and have. Note that while they rail and fume and grouse, they *depend utterly on a world created by*the people about whom they rail and grouse. To them you might reasonably say, “Come back and talk to me when you have done something worth talking about.”*A great silence would follow.
    ” Watch ye therefore and pray always that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass and to stand before the Son of Man”
    Luke 21:36

COLLAPSE NOW: avoid the rush

I went to show my wife this article, from the source, and noticed they have put up a slight retraction.

White Men And The Vote: Why We Took The Blog Down

Huffington Post SA has removed the blog "Could It Be Time To Deny White Men The Franchise?" published on our Voices section on April 13, 2017.

We have done this because the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.

We have immediately bolstered and strengthened our blogging procedures that, until now, have operated on the basis of open communication and good faith. From now on, bloggers will have to verify themselves.

We will hold discussions on putting in place even better quality controls.

In addition, we note the commentary on the content of the blog post and will submit it to the South African Press Ombudsman Joe Thloloe for his analysis of the opinion we carried.

Huffington Post SA stands aligned to the Constitutional values of South Africa, particularly the Preamble of our Constitution which states that: "We the people of South Africa believe that South Africa belongs to all who live in it, united in our diversity."

We further understand that universal enfranchisement followed a long struggle and we fully support this.

In addition, Huffington Post South Africa is a signatory to and supporter of the South Africa Press Code. We support free expression as limited by the following value as set out in that code.

5. Discrimination and Hate Speech

5.1. Except where it is strictly relevant to the matter reported and it is in the public interest to do so, the media shall avoid discriminatory or denigratory references to people's race, gender, sex, pregnancy, marital status, ethnic or social origin, colour, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, conscience, belief, culture, language and birth or other status, nor shall it refer to people's status in a prejudicial or pejorative context.

5.2. The media has the right and indeed the duty to report and comment on all matters of legitimate public interest. This right and duty must, however, be balanced against the obligation not to publish material that amounts to propaganda for war, incitement of imminent violence, or advocacy of hatred that is based on race, ethnicity, gender or religion, and that constitutes incitement to cause harm.

We apologise for the oversight. We welcome further discussion. Please email blogs@huffpostsa.com.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.za/shel...se_a_22036640/
    “One cannot wage war under present conditions without the support of public opinion, which is tremendously molded by the press and other forms of propaganda.” -- General Douglas MacArthur

And THIS is why I insist on entire articles being posted.

Quote Originally Posted by jed turtle View Post
    Awesome insight in that one.

Check out "Elijah McCoy" and he seems to be the exception when it comes to blacks making or inventing anything.

Quote Originally Posted by TBonz View Post
    Reparations?

It was called the Civil War. Many died for the freedom of blacks and those who died (or were maimed) were for the most part, from non-slave owning families.
    ..........and many many more died trying to stop what we have become today. Their monuments are being pulled down and their monkey statues are being erected. So far the white man is still sitting on his hands.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Quote Originally Posted by TheHippie View Post
    I went to show my wife this article, from the source, and noticed they have put up a slight retraction.

So if the author of this piece did exist, they were O.K. with posting it. Don't be fooled SA is all for the eradication of the white man. What is important is they were successful in getting this acceptable racist thought out in the talk radio/internet circuit. Open genocide will come next.
    "His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect, His eyes grey clear. He came from racial lines which had blue eyes and golden hair. This granted unlimited freedom provoked the Jews, Jesus of Nazareth spoke rather as a friend of the Romans than of the Jews." http://www.thenazareneway.com/likene...ur_saviour.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Publius View Post
    Check out "Elijah McCoy" and he seems to be the exception when it comes to blacks making or inventing anything.
    The exception does not negate the rule. For every George Washington Carver, you have a million bunnies lighting their crotches on fire to be sexy.

Embedded links at the source

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2664...d-jack-kerwick

The Left's Ultimate Plan Revealed

Thanks to a hoax pulled on the Huffington Post.

Jack Kerwick
    April 20, 2017

For a distillation of the contemporary left’s worldview, one needn’t look any further than a blog post that was recently published at the Huffington Post: “Could it Be Time to Deny White Men the Franchise?”

At least one could have turned to this post—until HuffPo took it down. But we’ll get to that shortly.

The author, a person going by the name of “Shelley Garland,” a self-declared South African and graduate student in philosophy, argued that it is morally necessary to temporarily deny the franchise to white men.

Moreover, at least some of their resources should be repossessed and “redistributed” to others.

Garland explains her reasons. First, white men are bad for left-wing progressivism. “Some of the biggest blows to the progressive cause in the past year,” she writes, “have often been due to the votes of white men.” She gives examples. “If white men were not allowed to vote, it is unlikely that the United Kingdom would be leaving the European Union, it is unlikely that Donald Trump would now be the President of the United States, and it is unlikely that the Democratic Alliance would now be governing four of South Africa’s biggest cities.”

“If white men no longer had the vote,” Garland summarily states, “the progressive cause would be strengthened.” She’s quick to underscore that she is proposing nothing more than “the denial of the vote to white men for 20 years (just less than a generation),” for this is all that it would take to “go some way to seeing a decline in the influence of reactionary and neo-liberal ideology in the world.”

Garland explains that “liberalism—and its ideological offshoots of conservatism and libertarianism—are the most popular ideologies among white males” because, “with their focus on individuals and individual responsibility, rather than group affiliation,” they “allow white men to ignore the debt that they owe society, and from acknowledging that most of their assets, wealth, and privilege are the result of theft and violence.”

Denying white men the vote, even if temporarily, would “strike a blow against toxic white masculinity, one that is long needed.”

Another reason why white men need to be constrained is compensatory in nature. The disenfranchisement of white men, Garland eagerly wishes, “could see a redistribution of global assets to their rightful owners. After all, white men have used the imposition of Western legal systems around the world to reinforce modern capitalism. A period of twenty years without white men in the world’s parliaments and voting booths will allow legislation to be passed which could see the world’s wealth far more equitably shared. The violence of white male wealth and income inequality will be a thing of the past.”

While admitting that it may indeed be “unfair” to adopt the measures that she urges, Garland insists that “this violent status quo will not change without a struggle, and the only way to do so will be through the expropriation of these various assets and equitably distribute them to those who need them.” Going this route “will not only make the world a more equitable place, but will also go some way to paying the debt that white males owe the world.” For “500 years,” such evils as “colonialism, slavery, and various aggressive wars and genocides, have been due to the actions of white men.”

Thus: “Redistributing some of their assets will go some way to paying the historical debt that they owe society.”

The unfairness to white males “is a small price to pay for the pain inflicted by white males on others, particularly those with black and female-identifying bodies.”

Garland reiterates her call: “It is time to wrestle control of the world back from white males[.]”

The backlash on social media was immediate and relentless. Initially, the editor-in-chief of HuffPo SA, Verashni Pillay, stridently defended the post. Garland’s “underlying analysis about the uneven distribution of wealth and power in the world,” Pillay remarked, “is pretty standard for feminist theory.”

Moreover, it has “been espoused in many different ways by feminist writers and theorists for decades now. In that sense, there was nothing in the article that should have shocked or surprised anyone (or so we thought).”

Pillay accuses critics of refusing to engage Garland’s blog post and informs them that there is no way to avoid her conclusion given her premises, premises that she and her ilk at the Huffington Post share with Garland. “Dismantling the patriarchal systems that have brought us to where we are today, a world where power is wielded to dangerous and destructive ends by men, and in particular white men, necessarily means a loss of power to those who hold it.”

Pillay doesn’t mince words: “Those who have held undue power granted to them by the patriarchy must lose it for us to be truly equal. This seems blindingly obvious to us all.”

Then, however, something happened.

Huffington Post SA removed the post, supposedly because “the blog submission from an individual who called herself Shelley Garland, who claimed to be an MA student at UCT, cannot be traced and appears not to exist.” It then reaffirmed “the Constitutional values of South Africa,” especially “universal enfranchisement.”

The “Shelley Garland” post was a hoax.

A person, a female, claiming to be the author of the piece referred to it as “total garbage” that she packed with clichés—“black and female-identifying bodies,” “patriarchy,” etc.—that are common currency among the “less sensible left.”

“Shelley Garland” supplied to the nation an invaluable service. In one little article, she revealed for all with eyes to see the gist to which the agenda of today’s left ultimately boils down:

It is resolutely, vehemently anti-white, specifically anti-white men.

Leftists almost always hide behind abstractions and generalities. They know that if they are too overt in expressing their plans for the rest of us, the latter would stall. A real leftist wouldn’t want to state things as baldly as “Garland” did. But as Pillay made abundantly clear before she and her employer had to go into damage control, “Garland’s” is the position of the hard left, and has been “for decades now.”

Thank you, “Shelley Garland,” for unveiling the truth.
    Qui tacet consentire videtur

"Fake News" can be your friend in an ideological war.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego