Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

PRYR RQST Special Prayer Request for My Niece & her premature Son
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    New Update on Baby Jack!

Praise the Lord! He is at 99.1 now. They've given him two antibiotics in case the fever is from infection. They drew blood to see if it is infection but haven't gotten those results yet. Dr is preemptively treating because he didn't want to wait for the results. If the fever is from the blood transfusion, there's no test for that and no treatment - we just have to wait it out.

Praying.

I've been thinking about him since you first posted. May he survive and prosper.

Oh bless his heart. He will be ok.
    Truth is treason in the empire of lies.

Ron Paul

Prayers continue for Jackson and mom.

LIVE WITHIN YOUR HARVEST

Thank you for the prayers! The family really appreciates it!

I'm late seeing this, praying for Jack and Mom.
    “And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”
    ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Prayers continue.
    The Operative: “The path to peace is paved with corpses. It’s always been so.”

Malcolm Reynolds: “So me and mine got to lie down and die so you can live in your better world?”

Keep praying the antibiotics keep working, to keep his fever down. Amen!

You got it!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq View Post
    Keep praying the antibiotics keep working, to keep his fever down. Amen!

Praying for little Jackson and his mommie.
    Ring the bells that still can ring
    Forget your perfect offering
    There is a crack, a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in.

("Anthem" by Leonard Cohen)

Prayers sent...

Praying.

Siloam

Prayers for Andrea and Jack.

In my own little corner, in my own little world
    Sending lots of love and prayers for baby Jack and his family!!

Prayers for baby Jack and his Mama. My daughter gave birth last May 1, at 27 weeks, to identical twin boys who weighed 2 lbs. 7 oz. and 2 lbs. 5 oz. One spent 2 months in NICU and the other spent 3 months. We had prayer chains going all over the world. They are thriving now with NO problems whatsoever-Praise be to God! Here they are at 9 months.
    Attached Images

My prayers for baby Jack and his mommy. Our grandson was born 1 year ago today as a preemie via c-section. Prayer plus modern technology works wonders!
    I once was blind but now I see!...
    Acts 9:11 The Lord told him, “Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12 In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight.”

Oh absolutely! Prayers sent up in agreement!

Prayers sent for lil Jack and his momma. May he grow stronger with each day and become a healthy baby and beyond.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.

Proverbs 16:9

Praying for mother and baby.

Susan

Quote Originally Posted by mercyangel View Post
    Prayers for baby Jack and his Mama. My daughter gave birth last May 1, at 27 weeks, to identical twin boys who weighed 2 lbs. 7 oz. and 2 lbs. 5 oz. One spent 2 months in NICU and the other spent 3 months. We had prayer chains going all over the world. They are thriving now with NO problems whatsoever-Praise be to God! Here they are at 9 months.

Praise the Lord! I will share your great news with the Mother, Father and Family. Thanks you!

Prayers Sent
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."
    Robert Heinlein

still thinking of and praying for Andrea and Jack
    The history of civilization could actually be written by the level of its women ~Archbishop Fulton J Sheen

Baby Jack's temperature was back to normal last night at midnight. The family fell asleep at the hospital. They woke to good news, that baby's temperature is still normal. Praise the Lord!

Jack is one week old today. Keep praying for his lungs to get stronger. Amen!

Praying!
    "I will bless the LORD at all times; His praise shall continually be in my mouth." (Psalm 34:1)

This is from the Mother of Jack :
    Drew and I just got back from visiting Jack. His numbers are good and Drew and I got to put our hands on him. They call it "containment" and Jack really likes it. Drew touched the bottom of his foot and he wiggled those precious little toes. ❤
    Attached Images

Prayers sent
    "Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."
    -John Adams, America’s Second President

Precious pics! Prayer continues
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Prayers sent.

New Update!

From Baby Jack's Grandmother, "Had a quick visit with Jack. Only two updates from the nurses, and they're good ones! His blood results came back and they've improved, since the last check. Also his blood pressure continues to look good so they've reduced both the blood pressure meds he's on. He's fighting hard! ❤"

That is great news Sue. Praying for all

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq View Post
    New Update!

From Baby Jack's Grandmother, "Had a quick visit with Jack. Only two updates from the nurses, and they're good ones! His blood results came back and they've improved, since the last check. Also his blood pressure continues to look good so they've reduced both the blood pressure meds he's on. He's fighting hard! ❤"
    Praise God!

That's a wonderful update! Thanks for letting us know. Prayer continues
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. - Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Delta_Force View Post
    That is great news Sue. Praying for all
    Hello Delta! Yes, that's great news! He got a long way to go, but we will take it one day at a time.

My great granddaughter was not a preemie, but she had issues that put her in nicu for two weeks after she was born. Seeing her with all the tubes and needles was heartbreaking, but it all saved her life. She is now a precocious 5 year old.

Your little Jack is precious, and I'm betting he will grow up to be a man to make his parents proud. It's amazing what can be done for these little angels! I'm glad he's improving, and will keep him and his parents in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us updated.

Hello Suzieq,

Adding my prayers too for strength, healing and excellent medical care for Andrea and baby Jack.
    "Apres la Guerre."

Special prayers for God to grant Baby Jack a long happy life. God has miracles and a plan for little ones. May God's plan be a merciful one.
    God Bless Us & God Bless America!

Urgent Prayer Request!

Infection has spread to Baby Jack's lungs! Baby Jack & Family members needs your prayers!

PRAYERS FOR BABY JACK THAT HE RECOVERS FROM THE LUNG INFECTION, AND PRAYERS FOR HIS FAMILY. AMEN