New Update on Baby Jack!
Praise the Lord! He is at 99.1 now. They've given him two antibiotics in case the fever is from infection. They drew blood to see if it is infection but haven't gotten those results yet. Dr is preemptively treating because he didn't want to wait for the results. If the fever is from the blood transfusion, there's no test for that and no treatment - we just have to wait it out.