Check out the TB2K CHATROOM, open 24/7               Configuring Your Preferences for OPTIMAL Viewing
  To access our Email server, CLICK HERE

If you are unfamiliar with the Guidelines for Posting on TB2K please read them.      ** LINKS PAGE **

*** Help Support TB2K ***
via mail, at TB2K Fund, P.O. Box 71, Coupland, TX, 78615
or

RACE WAR Jay Z And Harvey Weinstein Team Up For Trayvon Martin Epic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Jay Z And Harvey Weinstein Team Up For Trayvon Martin Epic

Splodey head. It's what's for dinner.

We've been waiting with bated breath for a politically-loaded Trayvon Martin biopic to hit the theaters. Well, we can now breathe a collective sigh of relief because Shawn "Jay Z" Carter and Harvey Weinsten are teaming up to bring us just that.

Variety reports that the Weinstein Company is slated to produce an "ambitious series of film and television projects about Trayvon Martin." The Weinstein Company and Jay-Z apparently won a bidding war for the rights to two books — Suspicion Nation: The Inside Story of the Trayvon Martin Injustice and Why We Continue to Repeat It and Rest in Power: The Enduring Life of Trayvon Martin, upon which the production would be based.

Best of all, Suspicion Nation was written by Gloria Allred's daughter, the equally-disreputable Lisa Bloom.

Variety reports:

The 2012 shooting of the 17-year-old Martin sparked a national debate about racial profiling and inequities of the criminal justice system that brought about the Black Lives Matter movement. The African-American high school student was killed by George Zimmerman, a 28-year-old mixed race Hispanic man, who was a member of the neighborhood watch in his Florida community. He claimed he shot Martin, who was unarmed, in self defense after the two became involved in a physical altercation. Zimmerman’s acquittal on a second-degree murder charge inspired protests around the country.

“Suspicion Nation” is by Lisa Bloom and recounts her experience covering the trial for NBC. She looks at the mistakes made by prosecutors that caused them to lose what she describes as a “winnable case.” “Rest in Power” is by Martin’s parents, Sybrina Fulton and Tracy Martin. It tells a more personal story, looking at Martin’s childhood and the aftermath of his death.

The plan is to make a six-part docu-series with Jay Z producing as part of a first-look deal he signed with the studio last September. The indie studio will also develop a narrative feature film. The Weinstein Company earned critical raves for “Fruitvale Station,” another true story, about the death of Oscar Grant, an unarmed black man who was killed in 2009 by a BART police officer.

TWC reports that Harvey Weinstein and David Glasser met with Jay Z and Martin's parents. Martin's parents reportedly expressed their wishes that Trayvon's life be honored, presumably through this production.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/jay-...on-martin-epic
    This might hurt a little.

Black lies matter.......
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

Wonder how they will twist it

Six part? That should get the niggers good and worked up.

When this comes out, be sure you're armed everywhere you go.

I wonder how they will get the White Latino into the KKK? To make this work, they almost have to.
    "The misfortune of many is the consolation of fools" Ancient proverb

Six parts? That's like making a twelve-parter out of The Hobbit. Three parts was bad enough. I refuse to watch it. Six parts would be execrable. Twelve parts would be about right for a six-part Trayvon sequence. What would the titles be?

1. A Hunger For Skittles
    2. Journey To The Seven-Eleven
    3. Setting Sights for Home
    4. The Assassin Appears
    5. The Chase
    6. The Hero's Glorious Death

Yup, I'll sure watch that.

execrable

[ek-si-kruh-buh l]

adjective

utterly detestable; abominable; abhorrent.

very bad:

an execrable stage performance.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/execrable

Thank you bw for our Vocabulary Word of the Day!

Now just wait long enough for them to dump pile of money into it and have Jeff Sessions start going after everyone obama and holder gave out tax dollars to protest and other things and the lawyers and state for bypassing the grand jury and going for a conviction at any cost. Even the judge knows better and no its not to late.

These racist fools could end up broke making a movie that will never sell at the box office.

Quote Originally Posted by bev View Post
    I'm here for the team.

Quote Originally Posted by bw View Post
    Six parts? That's like making a twelve-parter out of The Hobbit. Three parts was bad enough. I refuse to watch it. Six parts would be execrable. Twelve parts would be about right for a six-part Trayvon sequence. What would the titles be?

1. A Hunger For Skittles
    2. Journey To The Seven-Eleven
    3. Setting Sights for Home
    4. The Assassin Appears
    5. The Chase
    6. The Hero's Glorious Death

Yup, I'll sure watch that.
    This might hurt a little.

The diversity in this post is overwhelming ^^^^

Bagels & cream cheese, fried chicken & watermelon, tacos & re-fried beans are in order.

Anybody up for some fried rice?

It will make very little money.
    https://soundcloud.com/user-309670005
    Audio Bhagavad Gita downloadable

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Money isn't the object.

But little money means few people will watch it. The object must be to rile ignorant black people up to help create the chaos and violence they need to usher in the Glorious Revolution.

This knowledge is the king of education, the most secret of all secrets. It is the purest knowledge, and because it gives direct perception of the self by realization, it is the perfection of religion. It is everlasting, and it is joyfully performed.

Quote Originally Posted by Dennis Olson View Post
    Money isn't the object.
    You got that one right Curmudgeon.

This is a thinly veiled attempt at sparking a race war.

Negro version of "Birth of a Nation."

ETA: It could very well succeed. (that stoichiometric ratio again)

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    But little money means few people will watch it. The object must be to rile ignorant black people up to help create the chaos and violence they need to usher in the Glorious Revolution.
    ALL the niggers and snowflakes WILL...

and the hipsters

ALL the niggers and snowflakes WILL...
    But there are fewer of them than the rest of us.

Yes, but their numbers are still high enough to trigger CW2.

Real quick like.

This makes me so sick. Perpetuating lies and it never ends it seems with the left these days. Talk about the end justifying the means. Someone needs to do a counter production with the truth for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Be Well View Post
    But there are fewer of them than the rest of us.
    Yeah, but by the time you add in the "brown beret" assholes from the other thread, you have a sizable group to cause problems, and a larger target base to work with.
    The word RACIST, and the ability to debate race-related issues rationally, are the kryptonite of white common sense.

After the first one, the rest are free.

I can't wait for the series about Obama's rise to power, starting with the democrats five or so attempts to change the criteria for the presidency. That one about natural born, the one where Hillary was responsible for vetting it and signed off on, with no actual proof. Then of course the fake BC, the entire path to his presidency, as well of his relationship with the boys at church. Columbia, and the rest of all those sealed records that the press ignored..... his muslim ring, his muslim childhood, his multiple social security numbers, and the list goes on. No shortage for two seasons of hour long documentary's. That's a documentary that would set records. Then maybe the low down on Michael.

It will make very little money.

They'll put it on teevee like Roots, and run it over and over again.
    The wonder of our time isnít how angry we are at politics and politicians; itís how little weíve done about it. - Fran Porretto
    -http://bastionofliberty.blogspot.com/2016/10/a-wholly-rational-hatred.html

And then President Trump can bring out the bulldozers and stuff Dozdoats has been mentioning.

You don't get it, do you? If CW2 happens, this nation will fall. Our enemies will pounce.

I'm afraid that the economy crashing will happen before we have to worry about the consequences of this movie masterpiece about a larger than life great American martyr coming to the big screen near you.

But I could be wrong.
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

A Harvey Weinstein documentary starring Trayvon Martin as Kunta-Kinte?

Somebody needs to make a Trayvon Martin opposing documentary.

That way it will compete in the marketplace.

And one will be able to tell the "white" theaters from the "black" theaters from the signs in the marquee.

And choose who to sit behind and make rude animal noises.

Isn't this called "choosing the battlefield?" No juncture of two maps for the winners by mass numbers.

And Owner will watch at home on Primewire.

Dobbin
    I hinnire propter hoc ecce ego

Quote Originally Posted by Dobbin View Post
    A Harvey Weinstein documentary starring Trayvon Martin as Kunta-Kinte?

Somebody needs to make a Trayvon Martin opposing documentary.

That way it will compete in the marketplace.

And one will be able to tell the "white" theaters from the "black" theaters from the signs in the marquee.

And choose who to sit behind and make rude animal noises.

Isn't this called "choosing the battlefield?" No juncture of two maps for the winners by mass numbers.

And Owner will watch at home on Primewire.

Dobbin
    We had that at one time and LBJ gave it away in 1964.

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    We had that at one time and LBJ gave it away in 1964.

Them was the good ole days, not only for Europeans/Whites,
    but for the Africans as well.

Regards to all deplorables,
    Nowski
    "Read everything, listen to everyone, believe absolutely nothing,
    unless you can prove it with your own research." Milton William Cooper

"Life is a glass, half empty, of spoiled milk, sitting in a bed of thorns." Nowski

Nowski, I have never in my life supported mandatory segregation, at least until about 15 years ago. The ugly came out in the black world in a huge way, and the lawlessness evidenced itself horrifically. At that point, segregation began to make sense to me. Now I think it's the only way this country will survive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nowski View Post
    Them was the good ole days, not only for Europeans/Whites,
    but for the Africans as well.

Regards to all deplorables,
    Nowski
    ^This^
    A 1965 To The Present Dime Is Worth $.10 Today.
    A 1964 To The Present Dollar Bill Is Worth $1.00 Today.
    A 1964 Or Earlier Silver Dime Is Worth Over $1.25 Today.

A lie told often enough becomes the truth - Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by bev View Post
    execrable

[ek-si-kruh-buh l]

adjective

utterly detestable; abominable; abhorrent.

very bad:

an execrable stage performance.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/execrable

That is a fine word. But I still like Dennis' "feculent" better. Easier to pronounce, and it sounds almost melodious.
    "Freedom is not something to be secured in any one moment of time. We must struggle to preserve it every day. And freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction."
    -Ronald Reagan

You don't get it, do you? If CW2 happens, this nation will fall. Our enemies will pounce.
    I don't think (JUST MHO) that a civil war will be an actual war. Again, merely IMHO, it will be more likely to be uprisings by motley crews and local stuff. And of course be using BLM/anarchist whatevers, jihadis and funded by Soros and the like. This would be countered by the President declaring some sort of emergency pronouncement (I"m sure there are legal ways and precedents of which I am not familiar), the Executive branch can use such powers authorized by said declaration and put down any rebellion. Including cutting off any funding of such insurrection and arrested not only those who engage in violence but also those who foment it and fund it. The vast majority of LE of all kinds and the Mil support Trump ie the actual government.

Have you read Greenberg's Op-Ed? I think it is pertinent.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...-wants-to-rule

The Civil War is Here. The left doesn’t want to secede, it wants to rule

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    That is a fine word. But I still like Dennis' "feculent" better. Easier to pronounce, and it sounds almost melodious.
    I definitely prefer "feculent" to "execrable" to due ease of pronunciation.

right now i am so happy that i just got a job away from any city of size ..it was the thought of being stuck some far from home in the middle of a riot or other form of civil unrest
    all a movie like this will do is fan the flames for which it is the intended purpose

Quote Originally Posted by vestige View Post
    You got that one right Curmudgeon.

This is a thinly veiled attempt at sparking a race war.

Negro version of "Birth of a Nation."

ETA: It could very well succeed. (that stoichiometric ratio again)
    Now, Vestige, bw already gave us our Vocabulary Word of the Day, but I'll define this one too. You've got to be faster to beat bw

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/stoichiometric

Stoichiometric

[stoi-kee-uh-me-trik]

adjective, Chemistry.

1. of or relating to stoichiometry.
    2. pertaining to or involving substances that are in the exact proportions required for a given reaction.

(Do you use this word in normal conversation?

Quote Originally Posted by Garryowen View Post
    OH, ok, one more...(but this was pretty easy to figure out):

feculent

[fek-yuh-luh nt]

adjective

1. full of dregs or fecal matter; foul, turbid, or muddy.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/feculent?s=t

You guys are having way too much fun with the vocabulary drill. Fun isn't allowed here, so knock it off...

Hmmmm.

The Sultan my well NOT be an optimist, after all.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb/showt...-wants-to-rule
    Mookie War Creed
    "I am the Sword of my Family and Shield of my Nation. If sent, I will crush everything you have built, burn all that you love, and kill every one of you."

Welcome to dar al harab -dar al kufre.

Make sure that the hill you choose to die on is one someone else will be able to (or want to) climb to drop flowers on your grave. Make it worth SOMETHING.